• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy witch hunter guild

JishinAkuma

So my idea was to set it in a mid-evilish time period and start off with a failed witch hunting guild mission and the guild recruiting new members. the idea is that a group of strangers show up to join and get accepted due to the low numbers and the amount of hazard the guild has. You get one main weapon one secondary weapon but they start at the lowest level and you can upgrade them as you complete missions get gold for them. character sheet goes as thus

name:

race:

witch or witch hunter(max of four witches till further notice):

reason for joining the guild:

bio(if you want to):

appearance(picture preferred):

Main weapon(picture preferred):

secondary weapon(picture preferred):

Last edited by a moderator:
age limit is 18 to lets say 40 and clothing i suppose should be midevil armor and weapon races are human, orc ,elf , half breed between any of the races

I'd be interested, but more so as a character affiliated with the witches than a hunter of them. If not, a hunter sounds fun as well, but for some reason my first thought at seeing the board was "witch guard".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back