• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Will save the day for <3's OOC page

Characters
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Figured before I start ask whose in the game for their players choice.

Three options for the hero base/ headquarters.

The first is mount justice from that show young justice.
mount.jpg
Just a massive base inside a hollowed out mountain. Top level everything in terms of living arrangements and equipment. Though you would have Batman level security, computers etc
This is the most expensive meaning living here requires you to be a corporate shill for HeroWatch and make content/do the jobs EXACTLY how they want it.
This place has everything someone could want including a robot butler but it costs your creative freedom and time.

Second choice is a converted penthouse, seven bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, lounge room, hidden elevator that goes directly to the ground floor with a hidden garage for your hero work.
Bring your own computer system as it is not provided.
This is still pricey but a team effort can make this doable while still having time to slack off on weekends.

Third choice is a converted warehouse, like the penthouse but on a budget. No basement level hidden etc.
This is cheap but can get broken into easy, plus it's in the industrial area so noise, pollution yada yada
But a perk of this location is you can cut travel time in half as a lot of crimes happen on this side of the city.

NightTerror NightTerror Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers Primmrose Primmrose Bill Nein Bill Nein

Usually two outta four ain't bad but I can't justify starting a group rp with three people lol

Mind you I may start it if I get real bored on the hope more people will join if they see us having fun aha

Also Mike would vote for the first option aha as a hollowed out mountain with all the fixings a base could need as well as a private beach and robot butler seems to good to pass up. He wouldn't read the contract and even if it was explained to him Mike would think it is somewhat worth it

Sad day, I get to vote for sweet/semi-sweet digs, but not for my character to live in 😂. Two (not three) sounds like the best options though.

Last edited:
So three for penthouse
One for sellout mountain

Lol doesn't need to be sad, it could be contrived aha

maybe the PR woman lives there to save money and to micro manage all the social media
"Stop posting selfies in front of stolen goods" etc etc

When I said three, I honestly meant two...I have no idea why I wrote three.

I could see her doing that though

Your choice, I'm writing the first post today or tomorrow as we now have four active players including myself aha

If she has a room in the base let me know

I think, for right now, she doesn't live on the base (but if you're open maybe she could move there depending on how things go).

Also, does she work for all the heroes or is she working exclusively with one?

I imagine her as a sorta agent to the newly formed team.
I see HeroWatch sending her out to close the deal with her savvy and charm, from there she does all the public relations stuff to make sure no one is fucking up and everyone has high opinions of said team.

She might micromanage other support like a unofficial director making sure filming is focused on the action and not the property damage etc etc

The_Hub.pnghuby.jpghubb.jpgpfft.jpg
I'm not up for describing buildings and whatnot and since I can't find the source Material I want I figure we can all use a bit of imagination and just merge these images for a general idea.
Penthouse has two levels, seven bedrooms and a bathroom/shower on the top floor.
Kitchen, toilet, living space, small pool on the outside with verandah and helicopter pad.

If you can buy it or see it in GTAV or a anime show assume they have done something similar to this penthouse aha

spiderman records you fighting his battles for him ASMR adventure
I wanted to ask to cause how I read it made me wonder aha

does he have four arms or six? Either way works im just trying to imagine it/find a picture

the way I read it makes me think he has two arms on each side

Yeah, he has two arms on each side. He’s basically General Grevious but nowhere near as cool.

Oh, I'd missed this thread. Thanks for mentioning me.

That would be alright with me, though since the three of us would be different than those who've commented on the type of base beforehand, would it be fair to hold another vote on that?
Yea if yous like. I was gonna make it the mountain anyway

I was going to advocate for the warehouse, actually. I guess I just like the flair of crippling poverty.
HeroWatch taxes a fair bit for where ever we start so you can live frugally somewhere fancy

The butler holding a menu
"You know I am obligated to restock the fridge, cook any dish you desire and provide general house services"
I prefer not being in debt thank you
"Very well sir, I shall remain in the guest room until you wish to change your financial status"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back