• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Why hello.

Bloodlust Eyes

Satan is just Stan with an extra A
I'm looking for a longtime roleplay partner. I can reply mostly all day, but it will be spotty because of college and work so sometimes I'll respond right away, but others hours later so please expect that.

I do have a few plots if you would like to read them, just reply here or message me. Anyway is fine.

I roleplay mostly girls, because I am one. My girl characters are a whole lot stronger than my males.

I try to reply in a few paragraphs, it just depends on how much my partner gives me and how much room I have to work with. I do not do one liners though.

I have roleplay experience through Omegle, not much here. I've done it for a few years and I enjoy writing so that's why I'm here I guess.

So again, if interested just reply here or message me! Don't care either way.

I'm totally interested in starting a roleplay with you. :) You seem like a nice people and probably fun to roleplay with.

I'll gladly take the role of the male character, seeing as I'm more comfortable with the guy role. I dunno why, but it works out for the both of us.

Did you have any roleplay plot ideas in mind?

[QUOTE="Bloodlust Eyes]I'm looking for a longtime roleplay partner. I can reply mostly all day, but it will be spotty because of college and work so sometimes I'll respond right away, but others hours later so please expect that.
I do have a few plots if you would like to read them, just reply here or message me. Anyway is fine.

I roleplay mostly girls, because I am one. My girl characters are a whole lot stronger than my males.

I try to reply in a few paragraphs, it just depends on how much my partner gives me and how much room I have to work with. I do not do one liners though.

I have roleplay experience through Omegle, not much here. I've done it for a few years and I enjoy writing so that's why I'm here I guess.

So again, if interested just reply here or message me! Don't care either way.

[/QUOTE]
If you're still looking, I'm open for long term!

Hey,

If your still looking for partners I'd be interested in doing a rp with you? I usually play male so that's fine with me :]

I'm interested. It seems my partners may have dropped off.

Being a girl my strong point is females, but I'm definitely looking to learn other roles, i.e. male. I'm fine either way. Though a little lacking in series' knowledge and popular works, I'm still a lover of fantasy. Dragons are the shit yo. Again though, not very picky, always open to try something new.

4Chiri said:
Sure, tell me what sort of RP's you like - as in genre and whatnot
I'm a pretty versatile Rplayer, but my favourites are Fantasy, Dystopia/Utopia and Mythology. What about you?

I'm all about that fantasy. We could possibly just start off randomly and see what happens? I don't have many plot ideas right now. I'm actually usually male, but I wanna try and up my girl game.

I'm all about that fantasy. We could possibly just start off randomly and see what happens? I don't have many plot ideas right now. I'm actually usually male, but I wanna try and up my girl game.

Ehm... if that reply was to me, sure!

Starting off without much planning is actually an interesting idea. I've never done that before.

Edit: Hahaha... I'm dumb.

KyanoTzoker said:
Ehm... if that reply was to me, sure!
Starting off without much planning is actually an interesting idea. I've never done that before.

Edit: Hahaha... I'm dumb.
Waaah! sorry xc I've confused everyone! I'll just say that reply is for anyone... O.o

I've only ever winged an RP once before, it was very interesting. but my partners fell off the grid. I hate that. especially with a good story coming along.

Haha, nice save. In that case, I'd like to take you up on that offer. It sounds like it could be good fun.

I'm pretty open-minded. If there's anything in particular you've been wanting to do or try, chances are I'll be happy to give it a go. Do your worst!

My schedule is also similar and I'm new to this site as well but used to roleplay on crunchyroll for years; and I too love to write lol Anyways, have any plots left? I'm open to a lot, depending on the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back