• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Who Loves superheroes anyway?

JaydenMancino

So here is the deal I am looking for superhero fans who are enthusiastic and Creative, to help in a large PM Group RP where we creatively come up with either a team, solo hero (with Villains and supporting cast) or a combination of the two minus the solo hero part.I am looking for a long term RP and people who want to create something original and fun. All people are welcome so Please Let me know below if you are interested.

Why not do it where its visible?
I followed this thread to see what happens, but cannot say for sure at this point that I will or will not join the RP. Chuck me in the convo if you like.

Why not do it where its visible?
I followed this thread to see what happens, but cannot say for sure at this point that I will or will not join the RP. Chuck me in the convo if you like.
Indeed, why use a PM when we could discuss here? I still don't really know much about what's planned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back