Other What super power would you have? Why? How would you get it? BAM

Perpetual Zen

Pneumonia Sucks
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You are a new mutant who has developed super powers? What are they!? Just starting a playful discussion. Would you be good, evil, neutral?
<3

Well, "omnipotence" is an obligate answer. But that aside I'd like Accelerator's and something like going back to my body at a past period of time upon dying or, to involve less drama, just at will. It'd probably be a waste of time to become a hero unless some other guy would threaten the world so I'd just use the powers to play around or something. Or maybe I'd decide to destroy the planet for fun myself. 😈
In terms of getting them I guess it would just suddenly happen without any notice or unusual warning.

I often feel like I adapt to the people around me so i think i’d turn my imposter syndrome into a skill. I’d mimic their power but without the actual training behind it or the resistance to it. A bit like Dabi from bnh who is vulnerable to his own flames.

I don’t think I’d go downright evil but i would happily improve my life if it came to it.

There are so many wonderful powers one could pick but I think I'd want the ability to cure disease, sickness, health issues, etc., would be pretty rewarding I think. I don't know if I could be evil with that kind of power, maybe I could charge outrageous prices for my services, but I don't think I would.

There are so many wonderful powers one could pick but I think I'd want the ability to cure disease, sickness, health issues, etc., would be pretty rewarding I think. I don't know if I could be evil with that kind of power, maybe I could charge outrageous prices for my services, but I don't think I would.
ohhh that's a good one

Copycat, copy any and every ability I see, read, etc. this includes watching anime, movies, reading manga, etc.

I’ll be unstoppable! Nyeh heh heh!

I would subject myself to brutal experimentation, burn the Weak flesh from my disgusting carnal form, instead transforming to a holy machine composed of Strong and Pure Steel. I would watch as mortals wither and decay within their flesh prisons as I improve my new body until I can withstand oblivion. Immortal. Everlasting. Saved.

But there is also be the ability to manipulate explosives- and I do like bombs (:

Instant transmission. You know, like instant transmission from DBZ? How convenient would it be to teleport anywhere you've already been?! Need to get somewhere with your friends? Tell them to grab on and just teleport there instantly. In this economy, that certainly has to be one of the most efficient powers.

Infinite clones that when dispelled, send you the information/memories. Imagine just being able to eat a mcdonalds burger without actually going anywhere. Plus it’s out gonna get me kidnapped by the goverement. Oh excuse me for a minute… “Yeah? I need to go to the white house? What if I don’t want to. Wait, Please NOO-“

I'll bring up one I absolutely love thinking about: Time control. We're not talking just the ability to pause or unpause time, but also to slow down time, fast-forward time, rewind time, etc. There are just so many applications for such a power, I could sit here all day explaining how I'd use this power. Here's just a few applications:

-Freeze time whenever you want to get extra time to rest, do things you need to, or just to be lazy.

-Rewind time over and over again to get virtually infinite tries at just about anything. You can retry it until you get the desired result.

-Slow down time to essentially act like you have super speed, or freeze time to basically teleport (at least as far as everyone else is concerned).

-Got into danger? Freeze time to render any threat basically incapable of doing anything to you.

The list goes on.

I could definitely be a "superhero" with this, using my ability to manipulate time to essentially overcome just about any kind of villain, since unless they have some way to make themselves immune to my power, or can somehow prevent me from using it, there's really no way to counter it. Want to lock me up? Good luck with that, since I can rewind time as many times as I need to until I am able to completely avoid being trapped in the first place. Essentially it'd be too overpowered to be a power for a superhero story unless it came with very significant limitations or drawbacks, but as an ideal power to gain, this is definitely what I'd most like to go with, since I think the only abilities that would be even stronger would be things like altering reality which is almost borderline omnipotence at that point.

However, being realistic, I'd use this power mainly for personal convenience reasons, though if I have the chance to use it for heroic deeds I'd probably use it for that too.

Last edited:
Honedtlybthe down to earth power I'm like is shape shifting or conpkete control over my body think mystique. Not going to be a hero or anything just to be anything I want.

Highest power just make me dr Manhatten because well if I dint get caught in his mind set I'm a hyper power reality Warper that would be fun

I would subject myself to brutal experimentation, burn the Weak flesh from my disgusting carnal form, instead transforming to a holy machine composed of Strong and Pure Steel. I would watch as mortals wither and decay within their flesh prisons as I improve my new body until I can withstand oblivion. Immortal. Everlasting. Saved.

I think the power most fitting for my personality, worldview and history, might be something along the lines of this:

Spawn Poison - Using the liquid dripped by this ability, a user can mix objects or living things into a monstrous form, engineered by their arrangement. The form merges the materials used as it is created, using them as a core to develop around, and is influenced by them in turn, drawing out their potential within itself. it is possible that a large life form will not entirely merge, becoming only partially covered by a monstrous form. Several factors affect both the mindset of the creature thus created, and the ability of ability's user to influence their behavior.

Come to think of it, maybe I should re-do my superpower quizz one of these days.

I want to be able to toast double the bread possible using nuclear energy, but I also want to fire lasers from the slots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back