Other What made you smile today?

^ Happy birthday

Getting to eat ramen today for lunch, it's the simple things <:

One of my aunties in South Korea video called me today, and we just had a big talk about how life was. I talked about college here in America, she talked about what was going on with my family over there, I passed my phone to my Mom for a bit so that they could talk. It was a really nice thing to just talk with her, and it made me happy! ^^

My dog was hiding under my rug today. Absolutely precious, but I don't understand how he even got under in the first place.

So my man was in a bit of a rush to get to work today, as he was quite late.
(Really, you could list procrastination as one of his hobbies).
So I'm still in the bedroom (I'm on sick leave atm), when I hear him leaving- door opening, door closing...
But no sound of him driving off in his car.
Instead, I hear the door opening and closing again and he comes back into the bedroom, tells me he didn't want to leave without saying bye, kisses me goodbye and runs back to his car.

He ran back inside just to kiss me goodbye.

Yeah I'm keeping him. 🥰

Last edited:
How beautiful the weather is outside, and how I'm blessed to be experiencing it!

Seeing some messages from a friend of mine here. It's just a nice feeling to know I have shared tastes and opinions with others. Because, sometimes it can feel very isolated with my personality type lol.

1000010645.jpg
(Not my pic, it's from the seller cuz my phone camera is meh at best)

Sooo... it's our anniversary! And my wonderful dork of a man bought me this baby.

I honestly don't know who to love more, him or Nappa. (Creative name, I know) 🥹

Received my first ever 35mm film scans.

I shot a 36 exposure roll of Ilford HP5+ B&W on a Pentax ME Super, tore the roll and then exposed it to light thinking I'd rolled it back.

Techs at the Lab/Darkroom managed to salvage some but about 9 were lost to the tear and a most had a been overexposed.

While a lot of it was lost, the shot I was hoping to save have, survived and came out amazing.

The light leak created a unique fade out around my focal point as it flowed outward with the blur, magnifying the centre piece.

I'll be printing it.

View attachment 1100309
(Not my pic, it's from the seller cuz my phone camera is meh at best)

Sooo... it's our anniversary! And my wonderful dork of a man bought me this baby.

I honestly don't know who to love more, him or Nappa. (Creative name, I know) 🥹
Does he watch Dragon ball with you? (also that's super cute!) Anyway, I smiled because I finally got an update from my favorite YouTuber. I'm glad he's ok.

Friends sharing pictures of their adorable cats being adorable, and sharing pics of their music instrument collection.

the nice people who complimented me after the performance i was in today and some of my castmates who i had dinner with

I went to my local store and there was a man playing the violin outside of it! It was the most beautiful magical experience I’ve had in a while!!

I'm super guilty of keeping nice things 'for a special occasion' and those special occasions never come, so today I pushed myself into another reminder that every day is a special occasion. I pulled out some little house shaped Christmas candles that seemed too cute to burn so have sat in a box for a few years now, and it was so cozy and calm as they melted away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back