Video Games What games are you playing in recent memory?

PyroOvalord

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Just like the title says! What games are all you lovely inhabitants of RPNation having a go at?

As for myself, I'm playing the new System Shock remake and Rimworld! Big ass stories for the latter to really quickly talk about in this opener unless you ask. As for the former? It's fantastic. Deeply immersive and no handholding is a breath of fresh air in this era.

Banjo kazzoe because it was my first n64 game experience ( played it on an Xbox one because the live pass) but I fell in love with all the games.

Wild Arms 1 I’m almost done there’s some loose ends to tie with the game’s plot and then tackle the secret dungeon the abyss.

How is all your games going in those? In Rimworld, I've got a no-humans colony now. Making a base inside a mountain with beep boopers only.

Most recently I've been playing Hollow Knight (lovelovelove) and Final Fantasy 16 (love a lot about it so far, but imo they made a mistake locking the hard mode until after beating the game. It's too easy on normal difficulty and I'm struggling to finish it as a result, because it's not super engaging to play even though I really like the story.)

I'm always going to squawk about how much I love Etrian Odyssey, particularly since I finally beat expert mode final boss today. Next time I NG+, I definitely need to try it with 4 Survivalists + 1 Medic and see how far the glass cannon yolo can take me

Somewhere in my backlog is Disco Elysium and Yakuza: Like A Dragon, and then with friends, Risk of Rain, Tabletop Sim, and Astroneer — and that'll last me to next decade easily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back