Other What are you terrible at?

Seeing emotional cues from people. I'm literally the densest mofo on the planet.

Administrative tasks. I cannot motivate myself to do even the simplest admin work. I hate it so much.

Hmm. Well, I wish I could speak and understand Japanese. I took a few lessons, but I didn't stick with it. I wish I could draw really well. I have lots of characters for roleplay use and I kinda have the looks inside my head but the best I've ever managed is very basic images, very two dimensional images. I also can't snap my fingers.

Self-Discipline probably. I don’t run on routines. I have things that keep me in check like a watch and generally have an idea of how I want to spend my day. But if I go down a rabbit hole of something in my free time, I’m kinda stuck there thinking about it for a long time.

physical organization; listen a bitch can put together one hell of a spreadsheet, but damn if i can't organize a sock drawer or a closet worth a damn.

Forgetting something, then panicking, then realizing I already did that thing, then panicking again. I suck at remembering

Focusing.

I have never been officially diagnosed with ADD, but I wouldn't know how else to describe my severe lack of focus. (Apologies if this is at all offensive.) I have a hard time staying on 1 topic, project, video, book, whatever else. I get distracted easily by noise (mostly disruptive) or visuals, such as scrolling down Pinterest or Instagram.

I have a full stack of books that I'd like to read, but it's been months since I last touched one and I can't read more than 1 page. It is truly frustrating.

being self-assured. i worry a lot about what the future holds for little ol' me.

1. Navigating my way through spaces. Stairs? I'll find a way to trip while walking up them. Tables? Door-frames? No matter how hard I try to avoid them, I always somehow end up bumping into them. Not to mention tripping over air or my own feet.

2. Remembering dates. I legit forgot my own birthday one time, and was confused when my family started asking me what I wanted for my birthday dinner.

Recognizing faces, remembering names.

Fun times whenever I'm walking down the streets and a 'stranger' greets me. And suddenly starts talking about that festival we went to together.

Like, I'm terribly sorry, really, I like you, I remember that time at the festival was awesome and we've talked about some great topics...
I just have no memory of what you look like or what your name is.

Explain that to someone who recognized you on a random train, with a different haircut, different hair color, and wearing a mask.
Just how?!
That's some real black magic.

You know, math and I were tight.

Then the alphabet got involved and fucked up that relationship.

You know, math and I were tight.

Then the alphabet got involved and fucked up that relationship.
Couldn't agree more, i'm absolutely awful at math but any other
academic subject i'm fairly good at. But for some reason, if I mishear or
miss out on a single day in class then my brain just becomes mush and
everything becomes confusing.

Drawing. I used to do it for my characters in some of my solo stories, but it was just a complete mess. Everyone looks the same lol. Still, I do have drawings I've done from years ago that I am fond of and horrified at the same time.

And math.....

Also math 😭 Couldn't be worse at if I tried.

I'm really bad at drawing digitally. I can draw so well on paper but then online just... Ack! xD

Ok. There are two things I am god awful at, and I keep beating myself up for it. First, I am horrible at drawing. Art has always been something that I have admired but never had the talent to do it. I mean, I suppose the only thing I can draw that looks ok is a stick figure, but I don't think anyone would want to pay money to have it hung up in their home. Secondly, I am so bad at telling my crush how I feel about them or asking them out in general. I really wish I was more confident at this. I would consider myself to be a pretty confident person most of the time, knowing that I have zero stage fright and that I am a theatre kid, but when it comes to crushes, all of that goes downhill. Oh well, we can't be good at everything in life.

Co-ordination. I’m super clumsy and I stumble upon things often. I wish I was more graceful, but I’m working on it.

Expressing my feelings. I’m working on it, but it’s difficult to put emotions and opinions of others into words, especially since I’m always in danger of offending someone accidentally

Users who are viewing this thread

Back