Literature What are you reading at the moment?

i just binge read five broken blades in a single sitting the other day and recommend it to anyone who loves multi pov storylines filled with treachery, angst, and a good dose of queer romance~ also for anyone else living in the states, the first limited print run has some really pretty edges ✨

The Pariah by Anthony Ryan. Not sure how I feel about it. It's not bad and I binged like 316 pages in one night, so it definitely kept me hooked. However I feel like it went in a different direction than what I was expecting due the blurb/summery.

i just binge read five broken blades in a single sitting the other day and recommend it to anyone who loves multi pov storylines filled with treachery, angst, and a good dose of queer romance~ also for anyone else living in the states, the first limited print run has some really pretty edges ✨
sorry but that sounds kick ass wtf <3 a good dose of queer romance? i'm in (replying to save the title for myself in the future >:^D)

but I started reading a book my mom recommended to me years ago called Bone Season and only yesterday did I realize how funny the title is (it is not explicit....at least not yet? I'm only a handful of chapters in but it involves various forms of necromancy and spirit powers I love it so far)

The Stormlight Archive and Mistborn Trilogy- by Brandon Sanderson, his two best fantasy-shared universe series, essentially he has different series that take place on different planets, with the main connect being a (sort of) demigod that travels the universe, usually helping the protagonists before mocking them (In Stormlight it is his profession, literally mocking people for the king.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back