What Anime RP will you play if it exist?

You can play Madoka as an rpg, a system already exists!

It's not based on Puella Magi Madoka Magica itself, (first edition was written before the series came out) but heavily influenced by it in later editions. You play a magical girl in it and can alter it to play in the Madoka universe.

yarukizerogames.com/tag/magical-burst/

In fact there's a game of it running in the Dice Forums here right now.

GreenSea said:
so it's purely about a magician name Madoka?
Hmmm well I'm terrible at explaining things, but it follows a few girls on their adventures as magical girls and how they came to be such. It's quite good and a little darker than other magical girl series I think. I recommend it.

Have you ever seen Tegami Bacchi(Letter Bee) REVERSE? I think that an rp of that would be pretty interesting.

LadyMarinette said:
Hmmm well I'm terrible at explaining things, but it follows a few girls on their adventures as magical girls and how they came to be such. It's quite good and a little darker than other magical girl series I think. I recommend it.
Actually it's more or less a tale of all magical girls; not just those five. And Madoka doesn't make her magical girl wish until the end of the series. :P

Oh, and it takes the magical girl genre, turns it upside down and all around, takes it apart, bashes it in the head with a sledgehammer, and then puts it back together again to make it so dark and twisted that you will forever remember it. :P  

GreenSea said:
so it's purely about a magician name Madoka?
NOPE! Madoka doesn't become a magical girl until the end of the series, and it's not purely about her. It's actualy a very dark and twisted tale of all magical girls. It's very short; about 12 episodes long. You could run through it in one day easily. Highly recommend it.

Hmm I see.. (Will watch)

how about Saint Seiya? <-- does anyone fancy this anime?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I am Kuroha. I am looking for a roleplay of myself to join, which would be Mekakucity Actors. Can you help me find one?

I'd play...any anime based on one I watched...unless I don't need to know it in order to play it.

Kuroha said:
Hello, I am Kuroha. I am looking for a roleplay of myself to join, which would be Mekakucity Actors. Can you help me find one?
Well I haven't found one yet.. you could always start to create a new RP about it~

Orion said:
I'd play...any anime based one I watched...unless I don't need to know it in order to play it.
So meaning we don't need to know the real anime plot to play?

GreenSea said:
Well I haven't found one yet.. you could always start to create a new RP about it~
So meaning we don't need to know the real anime plot to play?

Basically, I mean something that isn't so canon to the point I'd never be able to join if I haven't seen all of it.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. It's just so good with character ideas and such! It's diversity in abilities and story could be an interesting start--no to mention you got FABULOUS~! fashion stuff

It's impossible to just pick one, oh

crap

--
tumblr_m0hi7cd2Ig1qktqch.gif

But if I had to shorten the list, either Naruto or ½ Prince.

recently I rewatch KHR all from start and truth to be told that the plot kinda being forced? I mean not the transition of eps 1-19 to 20++, concept wise it's a great one~

Akame ga kill, is one and upmost manga/anime that I adore, they realistically give character death from both side so it's a lot better than like other anime which allow the main cast to live until the end

breaker: New waves, not too... great I think for plot? when their master lose memory due to something and so forth it's kinda taking the wrong step

Code breaker, I haven't watch nor read the anime to the end, (because I was reading the manga year ago)

[QUOTE="cor!]There's only so much anime I'm familiar with... but I wouldn't mind a Wolf's Rain RP.

[/QUOTE]
Wolf's Rain is such an underrated anime! I watched and loved it, but cried at the end.

Fairy Tail.

I mean it does exist and there are countless website RPG's of this, but I have yet to find one that suits me. Most are strict with obnoxious rules and a complicated system that does not work. I'd much rather prefer just an RP topic of this anime with a compelling backstory and a bit more freedom than the usual FT roleplays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back