• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 (𝙞𝙘)

elderflower

a dreamer, that's what she was

zombie

we're all fucked

scroll

A new term has begun at Hamji High School, friends are reunited and classes have begun but something else is brewing in the air, something deadly. The school's science teacher; a strange and wild man has been acting strange and it's because he's realising that injecting himself with one of his latest creations may not have been the best idea. This single act is going to change the lives of so many people but he doesn't care, he just wants to further the human species. He wants people to be strong, smarter and faster but his experiment has gone horribly wrong and he's turning into the very first victim of his own creation. I suppose we're all fucked right?

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
mood :
tired but happy.

outfit :
mentions :
CaptainSully CaptainSully Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy miyabi miyabi

interactions :
Jin Sook, Yu Bin, Alfie.
Cha
Se Bom
Another term was beginning at Hamji High School and it hadn't come quick enough for Cha Se Bom, She'd unfortunately spent her 2 week holiday once again being thrown into the middle of her parents divorce. She had spent the first week with her mother being emotionally blackmailed by her, her mother always hit Se Bom where it hurt "You're going to leave me aren't you? Just like your father did! Why do the people I love always leave me!" The words had cut deep into Se Bom but she wasn't going to cave in under the pressure of someone else's pain. This was her decision and she needed to think through it properly before making her final decision. She'd spent the majority of the time begging the family lawyers to persuade her parents to split custody but neither would even hear her out. The second week with her father was a lot more bearable because instead of emotionally blackmailing her her father would often lavish her with expensive shopping trips, fancy restaurant meals and he'd even taken her too a few apartment tours, she could still remember his words clearly "I want us to live here Se Bom, we can both have a fresh start." but Se Bom didn't want a fresh start, she wanted her family back.

She'd gotten up early that day hoping to avoid her mothers insistent showers of motherly affection, they weren't real just more of a display of how much she was a 'good mother' to her but unfortunately Se Bom wasn't so lucky this morning as her mother had risen early too. They sat for breakfast in silence but she could feel her mothers tongue burning in her mouth wanting to ask questions about what she'd done with her father. "Dad said he'd drive me to school." Se Bom spoke softly as she stood having finished her meal and headed to her bedroom where she packed her school bag quickly not wanting to be in this apartment any longer. Her phone screen lit up "I'm outside" Se Bom read and so the student pulled on her blazer along with the new pink North Face coat her father had bought her. "Mum! I'm going to school." Se Bom called from the shoe rack as she slipped her feet into her low black converse. Her mother came rushing over showering her daughter in affection which Se Bom returned with a warm hug "Have a good first day back, Bommie." Her mother said as Se Bom smiled before pulling on the pink backpack which her father had also bought her recently. "See you later." Se Bom said as a final goodbye before heading out of their small apartment and headed down the small staircase to greet her father.

"Dad!" She called running up to him and the tall man immediately brought his daughter into a warm hug "Agh, my daughter." He said squeezing her tightly and lifting her in the air "You grow bigger ever time I see you." He said releasing her and letting her get into the Mercedes. He'd only bought it after himself and her mother separated. The car ride was smooth and they chatted lazily amongst themselves "Dad! Stop here. Don't drive up to the gate." Se Bom said not wanting to be seen being dropped off by her father, only elementary kids got dropped off for school. "Are you too cool for me to drive up to the school gate?" her father asked and she nodded her head before reaching across the console and hugging her father warmly. "I'll see you this weekend." She told her father before quickly exiting the flashy car and begun walking up the steep hill to Hamji High School.

Se Bom walked up the hill alone until she spotted a familiar silhouette walking up ahead. "Yah! Park Jin Sook! Wait for me!" She called loudly causing some students to turn their head but Se Bom didn't care, she hadn't seen her best friend in two weeks due to the endless switching between households. He didn't even seem to turn his head which disheartened Se Bom as she walked beside him "Ignoring me?" She said to him with a jokingly annoyed voice as she powered on ahead to the school leaving her friend a few steps behind her. Wait, was he really ignoring her? They were supposed to meet up over the holiday but due to court dates and lawyer meeting Se Bom had had to cancel on him, Was he really mad about it? Se Bom was over thinking too much. "Hurry up! We're going to be late." She called to Jin Sook as she continued to walk a few paces in front of him. They weren't going to be late but Se Bom was cold so that was reason enough to hurry up.

She arrived at the shoe lockers and quickly switched out her shoes, took off her coat and returned back to Jin Sook's side. "Did you have a good break? Sorry for cancelling on you, things have been a bit strange this break." She told him as they walked towards their classroom. Upon entering the classroom they were among the first few students to arrive but of course their amazing class president was already at school. "Yu bin!!!" Se Bom squealed happily rushing over to her friend and pulling her into a hug. "How was your break? I hope you actually had time to relax! Our You Bin is so dedicated to her studies but you must rest sometimes okay." Se Bom said holding her precious friends face. "Is Alfie here yet?" She asked Yu Bin as she was most likely to know, those two had become close recently and so in turn Se Bom had become close with him too.

coded by reveriee.

Last edited:

hamji.org/studentfiles/kang-namgil

kang namgil

don't let me drown

• scroll

The sobbing was a musical masterpiece to his ears. The sight of the poor quivering student before him gave him a high that no amount of drug on this planet could replicate. The power he felt over this pathetic teenager before him was intoxicating. Nam-Gil’s dark eyes lazily drank up the image before him of newcomer shrivelling before him. It was the young soul’s first day at Hamji High School, and Kang Nam-Gil was making sure that he was getting his proper orientation. If by orientation you meant tormenting him because he had bumped into Nam-Gil’s shoulder as he walked the pathway with his nose stuck in a map, then yes. Orientation.

I said I was sorry,” the kneeling boy whimpered, his head bowed. “I didn’t see you and accidentally bumped into –

Ya!” Nam-Gil barked at the boy, his hands burying into the pits of his pockets to pull out a cigarette and lighter. “That was your first mistake. You weren’t looking. That is how accidents begin” He proceeded with his graceful routine of placing the cigarette into his mouth and alighting it with the lighter. “You’re new here,” He mumbled through his lips as he sort to put his lighter back into his pockets. Once safely secured, he took hold of the cigarette between his middle and index finger. Squatting down, he became eye-level with the boy, he then exhaled the smoke in the direction of the snotty-nosed, tear dripping student on the ground before him. “So I’m just here to help. As your sun-bae-nim, you really should listen. What is your name?

Kim… K-K-Kim Yo-Dong

Yadong*?!” Nam-Gil’s eyes widened in absolute glee, amusement scattered across his face. “Ya! Your parents really hate you that much that they decided to call you Ya-Dong?!

N-n-no! Yo-Dong!

Whack

Nam-Gil’s solid hand made a swipe, whacking the back of the boy’s head with intense force. The student cringed, letting out an ah! as he placed his hand upon the back of his throbbing head. “You seem to forget, Ya-Dong, I am your sun-bae-nim” he hissed at the younger boy.

Whack

And you should respect-

Whack

Your sun-bae-nims-

Whack!

Or there will be consequences. Do I make myself clear?

High tensions clung to the rising dust from the dirt under their feet. In the background, the sound of students chattering filled the air. Hopeful tones, creating a symphonic choir of great expectations for this new term at school. The birds were cheering them on, and the sun was shining down on them with a giant grin. The tension only grew with each passing moment the young student refused to speak.

Nam-Gil had had enough waiting for a reply. Placing his cigarette back into his mouth, with one swift movement the other hand was planted upon the top of the student’s head. His fingers clawed into the boy’s scalp, capturing the strands of hair between them. With a tug, the student yelped. There was that beautiful sound. He could spend the rest of his life with it on repeat in the back of his mind. “I asked… if I made myself clear?

Y-yes…

Another firm tug followed by that wonderful hiss and yelp.

Yes, what?

Y-y-yes… Sun-bae-nim

You’re learning already, Ya-Dong

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

Song Eunrin
Softly harmonizing strings of a violin filled the Princess' bedroom from her phone, set on an orchestral ambient sound, it characterizes the scenery of that large pastel blue room, almost as if denoting the classical styling of the artist's brushing hand as they painted on the concluding canvas. Her room was grandiose, a large painting showcasing a close up of a butterfly's transparent wings set up above her large king bed, decorated neatly with stacked pillows ordered by size, perpendicular to it, but a little far away as to give some space, was a rustic silver vanity set-up, in which the artist's muse seated.

Eunrin brushed her hair delicately and calmly, a cooperative work with a brush and a hand, her eyes not on the mirror reflecting her serene expression as she styled her hair from memory, but almost as if observing the ordered objects about the table, counting them.
The perfume flasks, the skincare products and her phone.
She would then flash back into her previous moments... Checking the neatly tidied bed and closet away.
Everything is in order, a good thing about her new room is that Eunrin doesn't spend as much time cleaning it up as she did back in Seoul, the size difference made it so that she could do a good job making her room up and get to school on time after taking a bath and breakfast, a good fit on her schedule.

Finishing up with the last touches on her hair, Eunrin's eyes shifted to the reflection beyond the shimmering mirror.
Hm...
Colorless.
Some blue would work well, and she knows a good way to add it.
She opened the second drawer, Eunrin knows her room well, constantly checking it for any dust or misplacing has certainly sharpened her mind over the placements of many objects throughout it, and so, she examined the large collection of accessories, only this big due to many presents and inheritances from her fashion focused mother, looking for...
A pair of earrings found itself in Eunrin's hands, she held them up next to her ears, cross-examining the colored paintbrush to the just about complete picture...

No, it's too colorful.
So one of the hands went down.
No, she can't wear one earring, that's not right.
But yet, her hand remained.
Eunrin has decided to wear only one of them today, and she won't back down from it... even if it's not right, it's right to the picture.
It's a curious thought process, but before she could ponder on it more as she put it on her ear...

"Eunrin? Breakfast is ready!" Her mom's voice rang out from the closed door alongside a brief knock, Eunrin raised an eyebrow, briefly checking the time before ending the ambience and picking up her phone. There's a reason Mom leaves as Eunrin prepares herself to school, she's going to be late to work. Eunrin sighed as she lifted herself up, putting her hairbrush on it's rightful spot and taking her exit from her room.

Her house was as large and as modern as ever, tidy but with hints of everyday life thrown about, one such hint is a noticeable smell from downstairs, which Eunrin followed.
"No need to worry about me, it's only a few minutes and I've talked with my supervisors, I'll at the very least eat with you." Her mom loves her, Eunrin knows that, but she also knows that she isn't very maternal, as unfortunate as it is, so her mother has been pulling her weight a lot more since they've moved to Daegu. It's nice, but it's a little hard to fit in with Eunrin's mindset. And it's not like it's all roses for her mom either, Eunrin can already see some burn marks on the prepared toast.
"...Alright." A simple word of acknowledgement with a shy nod, Eunrin's mom knows her well, she was, and still is, a little worried about this... but it's fine.
This will certainly be a perfect day.

Maybe not for others, though.
As Eunrin's reflective processing of the first moments of this one day was interrupted by what sounded like screeching nails on the chalkboard amidst thousands of hands scrawling chalk, it's like she could feel the curious eyes of many peering into the scene when she turned her head into that infamous pathway one should not walk through in certain moments lest one anger the marching demon. Demon is a silly but accurate word to describe him to many across the social kingdom of Hamji High, and it seems like someone is learning of this hellish presence firsthand.
It's disappointing, how many people has she spoken to here and strived to make them a better version of themselves... And yet, none could lift a single finger? Fear and entertainment, both only excuses in Eunrin's perspective as she sighed at that pathetic and sad view of helplessness, her focus unwavering even with the running thoughts of this spectacle's audience.

Eunrin simply observed with a stern expression for a few moments... and started to trudge nonchalantly towards the scuffle once the first strike happened, without any hurry and worry, this student needs to properly understand how insensitive some are in this kingdom in order to survive, she isn't going to conviniently be there for him to stop this, after all.
And of course, the spectators whispered and whispered more as she approached, it annoyed her to be the hero in this piece for shattered backbones, but she's willing to be the one for this poor kid.
Besides, there's something else to do here.

"Namgil."
A simple uttering of this demon's name as Eunrin approached from behind, expressionless and upfront, slithering her way to put herself between the two without any hesitation or fear, her eyes aiming directly at him, glare or stare, up for interpretation to the beholder of this perfect poker face.
Perhaps it's because she's done this before, she can do it again easily enough.
Or perhaps it's because she's the angel, angels and demons could see each other as nothing more but humans, unlike everyone else around them.

"It's the first day, that should be enough for him, hm?" Eunrin's eyebrows briefly raised as she calmly suggested, her hand simply placing itself on the wrist of the grasping arm, not doing anything, just resting there. She wanted to talk more to the victim after this, but Eunrin needs to get him sorted out of this little struggle first, she'll have plenty of chances to get to him later on the break either way.
Besides...
Eunrin wanted to talk to the one in front of her.
Perhaps she really did miss him.

weldherwings weldherwings
coded by kaninchen

park jin sook 박진숙

”Urgh! Not this place again…”
Jin Sook groaned audibly as the school came into view. A few of the younger students across the road looked at him like he was walking around naked, his outburst while a shared feeling, made worse by the fact he was in essence talking to himself. He didn’t care what they thought, if anything he’d rather the group of girls thought him a weirdo, at least he wouldn’t get pestered all the time.

People hated school for a variety of reasons…homework…teachers…bullies…but for Jin Sook it was the almost endless attention he received from people. He didn’t understand it, he just wanted peace and quiet but his only theory was that whatever deity there was, if there was one, had it in for him. He must have annoyed Them when he was younger and this was his punishment. His friends didn’t understand his dislike of the attention he received from the fairer sex, but it was quite simple…he just had better things to do.

As he continued onward he saw a few familiar faces and nodded hello to those he could actually bare to be around, but after each nod his head would be down again in an attempt to avoid any unwanted attention. Unfortunately for him there was one person in the school who could spot him even if he was invisible, one person who could read him like a book. As he was halfway up the hill her warming voice called out to him.

"Yah! Park Jin Sook! Wait for me!"
It brought a smile to his face, whether he had realised it or not, he had missed her. He paid no attention to the smile that had grown cheek to cheek and to be his usual, annoying self, chose to ignore Se Bom.

She rushed past him, concerned about lateness as usual, but he simply followed, matching her pace just enough so that he would remain a few steps behind.

"Hurry up! We're going to be late,"
she said hurriedly. Jin responded by sucking his teeth.

"Se Bom will you grow up already?!"
he teased jokingly, before catching up to her and giving her a gentle knock with his shoulder.

She rushed towards her locker once inside and changed her shoes with the finesse of a formula one pit crew. He had never seen anything like it but Se Bom was unique afterall. As soon as she had finished she was at his side and the pair walked together to their first class.

"Did you have a good break? Sorry for canceling on you, things have been a bit strange this break."
She had let him down and at the time he was upset about it but he knew her reasons were completely legitimate so he got over it.

"How dare you cancel on me?!"
he roared with a great smile, getting the attention of anyone within ear range. Other students fully thought they were together and while it greatly annoyed him, he did like to wind them up with fake drama. He gently nudged her once again with his shoulder, his smile fading to a more solemn look.

”It’s okay Se Bom. I understand why, but in future just call me and we can go out for a coffee or something, it can’t be easy for you being in between those two for two weeks straight…just remember for next time okay?"
He spoke softly and sweetly, something a bit unusual for him. He often spent his time winding her up with jokes and just generally being an annoying so and so, but this was different. She rarely, if ever, canceled on him and not to see him for a two week period meant that she clearly had it rough…it was time to be nice Jin Sook…at least for a while anyway.

Before he could tell her what he had been up to, they arrived at their classroom and Se Bom charged off towards Yu Bin. The class president was someone that was growing on Jin Sook, mostly because of the blatant soft spot Alfie had for her. He looked around the room for his dear ol’ friend but he hadn’t arrived yet. Instead he walked past Se Bom and Yu Bin, greeting the class president with a smile, a nod and the briefest of hello’s.

He approached his seat towards the back of the class, throwing his bag to the floor, slouching down into his seat and leaning his head backwards. The ceiling…the oh so familiar ceiling was exactly the same as it had been prior to their two weeks off. He had as much familiarity with the holes and marks in it as the greatest astronomers had with the stars. Boredom and a general lack of interest in some subjects meant staring at the ceiling was a far more appealing was to pass the time.

As he lowered his head to look to Se Bom, he was greeted with two wide eyed, grinning girls…
shit…

"Hey Jin Sook!"
they said in unison, loud enough that even those in the corridor would have heard them. His eyes immediately turned to Se Bom, his expression crying out,
oh dear best friend…SAVE ME!
Yet he didn’t expect she would. She seemed to often take great pleasure in groupies that swooned after Jin Sook. To be polite, the lad turned to both girls and forced a smile.

"Hello Seo Jun, Ji Ho."
That was about as polite as he could manage but it was enough to set both of them into a giggling frenzy.

"How was your hol…"
Seo Jun began to ask before Jin Sook raised a finger and reached into his pocket for his phone.

"I’m really sorry, I need to take this,"
he said, placing the phone up to his ear. He began to speak gibberish into the phone, pretending to have a conversation with his mother all the while hoping his phone didn’t actually ring…

Theme of Laura

Akira Yamaoka

♡coded by uxie♡

alfie

the class clown

Baker’s hours can do strange things to the brain; when your work day starts in the late hours of the night to the early morning, with the following thrush of school, it is a curiosity that Alfie is still alive and awake. As much as he can be, that is. Through dawn he hears each click of the minute hand of the clock over the stove, smells the bread that bakes and the dough that sticks to his fingers. He does not recognize the echo is his voice, nor the sound of the footsteps behind him as his family passes by without a single word; Alfie begins to believe that he is the only person in the world—until he wakes up again after a short nap, with deep creases under his eyes a signification of his lack of sleep. And trust when he says that he tries to.

He is not proud of it, the insomnia; nor is he proud of the different methods he’s used in attempts to lull himself to sleep. Boiled lettuce water, chamomile, nightly gummy vitamins, smelling salts, any other remedy he’d taken off of the internet that was legal—to an extent. In fact, it was embarrassing in a sense: how one could do so much with little result, and so, he’d given up on it. Much to his dismay, he has accepted the harsh reality that sleep will not be fulfilled.

Convinced that the world feels different at night, he isn’t opposed to staying awake, however; while yes, his hardships keep him awake until the sun rises, Alfie finds himself occupying his time. Most thinking of his friends, a lively distraction from the barren home whose laughter is only reciprocated towards the brother—a golden child with more to offer than Alfie ever could. No, he wasn’t as envious as most would think—it was admirable, but to think that his parents sought more value in his brother than him—that hurt. No matter the efforts, the grades, he has accepted that he is not good enough.

But to patch things up in his later years is the only thing he wants.

So he bakes: first to forget, second to indulge, third to share with his peers and bask in the appreciation. A form of meditation, Alfie gets the pleasure out of slicing a fresh loaf of bread and the uniformity of macarons nestled on a silicon sheet, waiting to be glued together. He likes the curl of his toes in his slippers as he excitedly measures the next amount of flour, punches the risen dough in with his calloused fists, and shuts out his mother who is constantly yelling at the person on the other side of the phone.

He likes knowing that nobody will bother him—but wishes that even, sometimes, someone will.

This morning was no different, only that his brother wasn’t blaring his music and his mother wasn’t rushing out the door. In fact, it was eerily quiet, as if time was at a standstill. But there they sat at the breakfast table, with their hands clasped together, worried looks on their faces as Alfie had finally taken his loaf out of the oven. They must have been waiting there for a while, or perhaps, he had shut them out yet again. So he sits with them, pulls the seat out a bit further to keep his distance.

“Your father didn’t come home last night.”

The face of a solemn woman, Alfie would have felt bad—if he wasn’t so disconnected from his mother. His empathy only went so far and his brain had no energy to outreach it to his mother—the one who has shut him out the most.

Alfie blinks, leans back in his seat, stares off a bit to process. The moment hadn’t let him think of it thoroughly just yet. This wasn’t one of those nights where his father had worked longer in the office, and god forbid his father died—her reaction would be far worse than this. It would have been explosive, the blame on Alfie and nobody else, another weight to carry on his back if that had happened. Licking his lips, Alfie finally looks up from the pondering, “how long has it been going on?”

And she looks ashamed, as does his brother. “Six months?”

Six months of lies, six months of late nights, six months. He should’ve felt guilty for not noticing, but there was nothing close to that thought. If he had been less occupied with Yu-Bin and his friends and baking, maybe he would’ve been more useful—in fact, maybe he would’ve earned some sort of title in his mother’s eyes. A selfish thought, yes, but a thought he had nonetheless. There was nothing to say, only an array of expressions lined with head nods and a mouth slightly open.

It was more to take in the more he sat there.

“Aren’t you gonna say anything?” His brother, eyes saran wrapped in tears, barked in his direction.

“No. I gotta go.”

***​

Public transit was seldom peaceful, but the music in his ears canceled it out, as did the sight of freshly baked goods in his lap. There were tears, ones subtle, but still apparent. They’d welled up in his silence as he sat with his head down, ignoring other passengers. If there was anything good about the morning, it was the fact that he’d be in the presence of the people who cared about him as much as he’d cared about them. And before he knew it, the school came into sight.

It was almost a relief, yet another escape and distraction; his heart couldn’t contain it, the thumping in his chest ran wild as the bus came to a halt, throwing him forward in his seat.

He stood, only to rush past the others, ready to forget.

His presence was greeted with a few greetings that were overly enthusiastic. Alfie, however, had to keep the glowing image he had of himself. A bright, happy young man with a few tricks up his sleeve and far too many ideas. Waving back was easy, as were the aimless conversations that left others distracted, too; it was tough to admit that he was living vicariously through the smiles of others, but once he accepted the thought, it had been easier to swallow.

Hands firmly gripped the pastries neatly sat in a basket, sure to stay careful so not to mess up the organized mess—sure to not mess up yet again; the thought of his hard work kissing the ground was almost as heartbreaking as the morning’s news. No, no, it was. Footsteps echoed against the linoleum flooring, rushing towards the respective classroom. He didn't miss school, not with its cold rooms and often barren walls; it reminded him all too much of his own space.

"Alfie! Alfie!" There was a voice from behind, one too happy and familiar, and someone that he'd avoid unlike the rest. An eager younger student who only hunted him down for the food he continued to refuse to give them. He quickened his pace, mumbling that he had to get to his class right away—which was a blatant lie, but a lie curated to save himself. "Wait for me—"

Words were cut off as Alfie threw himself into the classroom, spotting Se-Bom, Jin-Sook, and most importantly, Yu-Bin. He prepared the smile he practiced in the mirror for the past two weeks, grin spread across his face exposing the dimples on his cheeks. There was genuine excitement now, his arms holding the basket up as he called out to them, hoping the smell would fill the room, "guys! Guys, I just made the best pastries thus far. And I need you to taste test for me."

♡coded by uxie♡

mood
tired and hungry
outfit
interactions
sebom & alfie
tags

ahn yu-bin
For some people, the start of a new day was an exciting beginning, with the hopes of what could another sunrise could bring to their lives; acing an exam, getting that promotion you worked so hard for even dating your crush was the small things in life that made someone happy and expectant of their life journey. But for Yu-Bin, it wasn’t really like that. Don’t get her wrong, she didn’t hate her life, but she wasn’t completely happy with it, either.

She wasn’t envious of her classmates’ economic status, nor she was ungrateful at her parents’ sacrifices. But every day felt like a void just becoming bigger and bigger as the days passed, a puppet that was just moving at the expense of others’ desires. And that day was just like the others, with the same old routine. Not even the knowledge of a brand new term starting made her feel excited about what could come in her life.

Waking up at dawn and being the only one at a house as both of her parents were already at work, getting creative with what they had in the refrigerator to cook something for breakfast. That while it wasn’t the best-balanced meal for a high school student; it was enough to keep her full until lunchtime when she would enjoy one of the expired lunch boxes from the convenience store she worked at; making sure her uniform was decent enough and that it didn’t need any patching, just like the ones the socks she wore that day had.

When she arrived at her high school as per usual she was the first one to be there, because living in the cheapest side of the city also meant that you lived far away from everything and to make it on time you had to leave with much time of anticipation. But being alone was something that she was used to. After all, she was the class president; so while she was still not thrilled at her sudden position in the class she needed to set the example of being always on time in case her teacher of classmates needed something from her; because everyone trusted Yu-Bin in to get things done when it was needed.

It didn’t take long until some of her classmates arrived, but definitely, they were not enough to make the classroom noisy. Something that she was grateful for as she was busy as usual by studying, reviewing the past lessons; making sure she would be on top of her game this term because that’s what everyone expected from her. Nothing could distract her until class started. Well, that was until a happy squeal called her name. Sebom approached with her sweet demeanor and embraced her into a tight hug; that almost warmed Yu-Bin’s cold insides. How could someone as warm and caring as Sebom could get along with someone who was reserved and uninterested like her?

“How was your break? I hope you actually had time to relax! Our Yu Bin is so dedicated to her studies, but you must rest sometimes, okay?” Sebom asked her in her usual cheerful tone, but those words were as innocent as they were taking a toll on Yu-Bin’s heart. When was the last time someone told her she should rest? That she shouldn’t overwork with all her activities? She could think of an answer to those questions. Was it really obvious that the pressure was getting to her finally? She didn’t want to be a burden. She couldn’t be a burden, but the more that she thought about it, the more she was realizing how she was living on autopilot mode.

Did she enjoy her break? She couldn’t say she made incredible memories. She still went to the library to study instead of going to a fun place to enjoy her youth. The only highlight was that she asked for an extra shift during those two weeks just to save some more money. But Sebom couldn’t know that she would worry for her and the girl had already her own struggles. She didn’t want to add to her life the burden that was Yubin’s living situation.

“I tried my best to rest as much as possible, but you know I always want to be ready for the next class, but I couldn’t be more rested for this new term.”
She blatantly lied. Something that she wasn’t proud of doing even less to Sebom. But that had become a coping mechanism to believe that if the others saw her like the diligent class president, then she could ignore all the signs that she was falling into pieces.

“Is Alfie here yet?” Sebom asked expectantly that Yu-Bin would know where he was thanks to the sudden development of their friendship
“I haven’t...”
Yubin started saying but was interrupted by the voice of the person they were talking about. “Guys! Guys, I just made the best pastries thus far. And I need you to taste test for me.” Alfie said excitedly something that was common to him. Maybe spending time so early in the morning with Sebom and Alfie together would cause an overdose of energy in the class president, but it was nice seeing the others happy.

The smell entered her nostrils and caused an impact that made Yu-Bins stomach growl slightly; she hoped it wasn’t loud enough so it could be ignored by the others, but it was difficult not to make your stomach react when she just had the leftovers of the kimchi pancakes her mom cooked the day prior.
“Alfie, you already know we can’t eat in the classroom. We would get in trouble if the homeroom teacher arrives and sees us.”
Code by Stardust Galaxy

mood :
tired but happy.

outfit :
mentions :
CaptainSully CaptainSully Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy miyabi miyabi weldherwings weldherwings

interactions :
Jin Sook, Yu Bin, Alfie, Nam Gil
Cha
Se Bom
Se Bom watched as Jin Sook's groupies descended onto him like vultures, she saw how his eyes flashed a plea for help but all Se Bom did was blow her best friend a kiss causing him to fake a call to escape. The whole incident made her chuckle but there was a deep rooted jealousy in her, Jin Sook was her best friend and why couldn't others understand that? Yes he was handsome, like totally drop dead gorgeous and oh that smile and the way he called her name. Se Bom stopped her train of thought before her entire mind was consumed by Jin Sook and so to distract her from her funny, totally gorgeous and just oh so perfect best friend she turned to her other good friend Yu Bin. "I'm glad you got some rest." Se Bom said sincerely as she took her seat next to her but before she could speak their other good friend bounced into the room practically yelling about his latest baking sensation. "Are you sure you used sugar instead of salt?" Se Bom questioned Alfie cheekily as he had in fact made that mistake before which sent Se Bom running to the sink to wash out her mouth. "Let me try!" She asked taking the pastry from Alfie and taking a hesitant bite but soon enough the delicious flavours coated her tongue and Se Bom just gave Alfie a thumbs up as she took another bite of the delicious pastry. "Best one yet." She said with her mouth full causing a few crumbs to fly onto her desk; Se Bom finished the pastry before getting up "I'm gonna go find Jin Sook, he's probably trying to escape his gang of followers." Se Bom said heading out the classroom.

The hallway was filled with bustling students reuniting after the holidays; girls screeched and pulled each other into their arms while boys returned to their daily routines of making fun of each other, it was nice for Se Bom being back in a neutral environment again and not have to deal with the constant emotional warfare that was her home life. She spotted Jin Sook up ahead and so she quickly wound her way around the other students to get to him "Already having to escape from your groupies huh?" She teased him. "Oh Jin Sook, Just please notice me." She mocked them as she clung onto his arm "I'll do anything." She joked as they continued to walk slowly away from their classroom. "Shall we head back to class?" She asked him but as she began to turn around and spotted Nam-Gil Se Bom immediately took back her words "Actually, lets go the long way round. I need some fresh air before we start the day." Se Bom said quickly speeding off down a hallway out of sight.

Se Bom was one of Nam-Gil's newest targets, it had begun last term when she'd accidentally dropped a carton of juice on his brand new white shoes. He made her grovel, beg for forgiveness which he continued to refuse her and instead he'd chosen to constantly pick on her, the name calling was the worst at the moment he constantly called her a pig. "Agh! I shouldn't have worn pink today." Se Bom cursed herself realising that she'd just be fuelling the insult gun Nam-Gil held in his hand at all time. Pink had always been Se Bom's favourite colour since she was little but since Nam-Gil was was insistent on calling her a pig she'd slowly stopped wearing it but her father didn't know about the name-calling so he bought her every pink thing under the sun. "Hurry up!" Se Bom called to Jin Sook as she sped ahead of him hoping that Nam-Gil hadn't spotted her. She tried to stay calm, telling herself over and over again that Nam-Gil hadn't seen her but she wasn't sure and she really didn't want to start the new term being called a pig.

coded by reveriee.

Last edited:

kang namgil

don't let me drown

• scroll

Aish… I’m getting a cramp

The weight of his body was pressed against his good leg, with the other causing nothing but awkward tension between flesh and carbon fibre. With his hand still buried in the boy’s hair, Nam-Gil rose to his full height and out of the crouched position he had formally been in. As he stood, the student had no choice but to follow as his strands of locks were being pulled in an upward position. Yo-Dong, who was still travelling through his puberty stages of life, was yet to hit that glorious moment in every man’s life where they would sprout up like a beanstalk. For this very reason, even with the slight heel insoles he secretly hid in his shoes, he stood at a mere one hundred and sixty-five centimetres.

Nam-Gil, on the other hand, had been blessed by the puberty fairies despite lacking a limb and stood at one hundred and eighty-six centimetres. It was safe to say that even as they stood together, Nam-Gil still had the upper advantage with that fistful of hair, tugging it upwards until the boy had to resort to standing on his tippy toes.

Nam-Gil

Ah, damn. There went his fun.

As soon as the voice filled the air, Nam-Gil’s head felt incredibly heavy, dropping it in annoyance. Removing his cigarette from his mouth, he patiently waited for her next movements on this chessboard she was now claiming victory over it. Yet he knew that while she wanted to claim the role of the Queen – the almighty ruler of the game – she would only ever be a princess. She made her move, crossing the dirt-covered area and positioning herself before him, looking up at him. “It’s the first day, that should be enough for him, hm?” And then she gracefully placed her hand upon his wrist.

He wanted to roll his eyes as far back into his head so he could see his spine.

His head tilted upwards, a low groan of annoyance slipping past his lips. “You couldn’t let me have just one, could you?” he muttered to himself before rolling his head back into position, glaring at the boy whose hair was still entwined between his fingers. “Ya,” he barked at the boy, looking at him from over the top of Eunrin’s head. “Look out where you’re going next time. If I see you again today, I’ll make sure you won’t ever have to go to the hairdressers again.” With much annoyance, Nam-Gil released the boy’s hair from his fingers. Scrambling to get his footing, Yo-Dong, the blubbering student, thanked Eunrin before running off in the opposite direction.

Releasing a heavy sigh, Nam-Gil returned his hand into his pocket and the other which held his cigarette was placing the stick back into his mouth. He proceed to inhale the nicotine, remove the cigarette and so kindly exhaled the smoke to the side, away from Eunrin’s face. “You happy now, Princess?” he asked her mockingly, cocking a brow and side-eye in her direction. “I woke up feeling really good today, you know? I had a sleep in, managed to have a great breakfast, and had a spring in my step. And then… Ya-Dong decided to ruin my morning. So, I thought I’d return the favour. But now you’ve decided that I can’t be nice and that I’m not allowed to do that. Aish… I’m in a foul mood now.

The cigarette in his hand continued to burn, but he was starting to lose his appetite. He flicked the burning bud from his fingers and onto the floor. Nam-Gil honestly couldn’t care less if one of these days his ignited buds caused a fire. And if we were being completely honest, this whole place deserved to burn to the ground anyways. With both his hands now in his pockets, he lazily glanced at Eunrin “Come on then, Miss Perfect. I wouldn’t want you to ruin that reputation you have with the teachers by being late for your class. I’ll make sure no one bothers you on your way over.

Turning his heel, Nam-Gil began to make tracks towards the path that would guide them to the hallways of the school. Whether Eunrin wanted to follow or not was up to her. Either way, he wasn’t slowing down for her if she couldn’t keep up with his pace. Onlookers who had scrambled over to see the senior ‘welcome’ the younger student to the school began to disperse as Nam-Gil made his way over; like schools of baby fishes scattering away from a bull shark lurking in the waters. There was one baby fish that caught his eye, however, as he moved through the hallways. A pink one, to be exact.

Ya! Dwaeji!” he called out in a loud, boisterous voice. His dimples cut through his cheeks as a devilish grin spread across his face. Now this was going to be more fun than some junior. “To-shil to-shil a-gi-doae-jee jeot-dal-ra-go-” Nam-Gil began to sing the nursery rhyme at the top of his lungs; his voice echoed and reverberated off the hallway walls and ceiling. It had been a while since he had had the chance to sing “Mommy Pig, Baby Pig” with such glee and volume that he had almost forgotten the words for a hot minute. But it was all coming back to him like second nature. Almost like it was an embedded routine in his fickle little brain of his.

Ggul ggul ggul!

© weldherwings.

Song Eunrin
Eunrin just silently shook her head in response to his question of letting him have one, remaining locked within her position as her gaze continued pointed nonchalantly at the annoyed beast. Some would find this moment to be a scene ripped straight from a comic book page or something, but for the Princess, it's just a dumb confrontation, it was so easy to Eunrin, it was so easy to just save someone else, why won't anyone do it other than her?

Her irises briefly focused on her peripheral left to assure that poor 'Yadong' left this unfortunate event for someone who has clearly just arrived to this new den of beasts, Eunrin didn't visibly answer to that thanks and it wouldn't have reached his perspective as that boy proceeded to scatter away like a lizard who just dropped it's tail. Just another pawn to take care of, leaving without so much as a care for the left behind damsel on the hands of the brute, though perhaps that's asking a bit much for someone who went through a fairly terrifying ordeal... Eunrin might not necessarily care though.

Her face remained expressionless, still focused on her little 'rival', or so they all tend to say, how exciting it must be to these onlookers to see the next issue of the installment so early on in this new term.
Eunrin wouldn't be surprised had the famed dragon's breath been released in full force, it would be a rather perfect move if you turn the table around and see within her opponent's vision, but alas, she saw the smoke ever so quietly waft within the otherwise life full winds, completely opposite the princess' porcelain features. She was not surprised with this move either, after all, the Hamji chessboard is not made of simple chess pieces, it is made of humans that constantly vary and contradict, to gather a perfect strategy is to be imperfect.
It would be rather easy to destroy her game in her eyes.
But she still is here, despite everything she might be to this particular boy, why so?

...They have an interesting relationship would be the best answer to that question.
"...Well, seems like there's nothing that could be done, perhaps the counselor is free to attend to your worries." Eunrin ever so slightly tilted her head, saying it very stoically... Of course, it was a sarcastic joke to return right back to Namgil's ironic way of speaking, but perhaps only a few would truly appreciate her style of dry mockery.

Eunrin wordlessly stepped over the thrown butt, making sure to clean it out well first, and marched ahead alongside the culprit of many more vulgar acts than simple petty littering. He'd be incapable of doing anything more other than just hurling out insults and other creative tidbits of morbid offenses as she'd be following in conduct to supervise.
She'd also find some alone time to sincerely talk amongst themselves, it's been a while, after all.
But most importantly.
She'd finally find some peace.
Not from perfection, of course, it's silly to think not making any mistakes would hold her down from any self satisfaction.
But the stares.
The stares were the most annoying part of everyday at school, Eunrin always tended to spend her time outside as much as she could before she'd stroll across the kingdom chambers, bow after bow, as they all revered to the princess, the one that will save them all from the tormentors.
No one would want to incur the wrath of a titan, and so, Eunrin follows it's shadow without any remorse.
And so, Eunrin walked down the hallways, never imperfect, of course, but for no audience to impress.
Finally, she can breathe more comfortably.

Not for very much long, though, as the demon seems to have found his favorite toy. Eunrin sighed, if there's something that she particularly hates about Namgil is his impulsivity, he really can't ever save it for later, can he? At the very least, it's just name calling, nothing too aggressive, though maybe just as humiliating to some people.

She gazed at the victim, though at this point in time, maybe not even a look is needed once those words start getting sung outloud for one to realize who it was and what have they done against Namgil. Poor Sebom, she really didn't deserve half of the things she got for an apparent accident... Something that wouldn't have happened had she not diverted her attention whilst carrying something that could easily break a janitor's day, of course, but maybe this bully has gone past the point of proper retribution long ago.

Eunrin simply remained following his trail for now, only apologetically nodding off towards the harassed girl, already making a note to talk to her later, just as one for Yodong. Can she stop this? Perhaps, but Eunrin doesn't want to risk losing the link she has with this offender over being too insufferable, besides, it's not as serious as full-blown harassment, just idiotic name-calling.
There's something messy here, something to solve, something she can fix.
She can make him perfect, she knows she can.

weldherwings weldherwings elderflower elderflower
coded by kaninchen

Last edited:

park jin sook 박진숙

Jin Sook had saw the joy on Se Bom’s face as he had to play nice with his admirers but as was his developing talent, he had begun to master the art of deception. A fake phone call and rush into the corridor gave him freedom. Fortunately they hadn’t followed him so that he could drop the charade. He looked around and watched the world go by for a moment before a familiar voice called to him…it was her.

Se Bom teased him, she always did. Regardless of his protestations against it he didn’t feel any negativity from it, quite the opposite. It was often a fight to hide the smile that wanted to show itself to the world and by world it was really just for Se Bom. As she gripped onto his arm he could feel his heart skip a beat in his chest and his face began to redden.

“O…Oi!”
he squawked, flailing his arm but failing to free himself from her vice-like grip on his arm. He stopped for a moment…the briefest of moments…and for the most miniscule time thought about letting her keep hold of him. Would it be that bad? Why was he flicking her off? Any outward showing of disgust was the complete opposite of the feelings that rushed through him. As said though, the thought was brief. He pulled back on his arm hard, stopping short of using his foot against her for leverage.

“What are you doing, you pest?!”
he growled, unable to hide the smile forming at the corner of his mouth. It curled ever so slightly but enough that she would have seen it.

Se Bom tried to turn him back to the class but the colour from her face faded and her mind changed. Suddenly she wanted to go the long way, something he wouldn’t normally complain about but there was only one reason she ever had this expression on her face. He peered back over his shoulder and saw him. He sucked at his teeth, a low growl escaping soon after. Nam-Gil, resident school bully and absolute prick. It took a lot to get Jin Sook riled up but for Nam-Gil just looking at him was enough.

He clenched his fist together tight, his fingers digging hard into the palm of his hand. Se Bom called to him and told him to hurry up. Fortunately that was enough to calm him and Jin Sook felt the anger fade away. He began to jog slightly to catch up with Se Bom and walked next to her.

“I don’t know why you put up with his grief..he’s a weasel and I swear I’...”
before he could finish he felt the anger within rising, his words trailing away as he heard the taunting words of that prick. He stopped still and everything before him became a blur. His hearing focussed solely on the taunting of the school’s bully, everything else becoming a muffled whisper.

“Fuck this…”
he snarled through gritted teeth.

He turned and saw the mocking face of his foe, his mouth open wide and spewing hatred towards his best friend. He was so focussed on Eunrin that he didn’t see her with him, but it didn’t matter if he had, he had reached breaking point.

“I’ve had enough you ya prick!”
He roared, pointing straight at Nam-Gil as his strides became far more purposeful.
“This entire school has!”

The sea of students began to part to allow the seething musician through. There was little thought going through Jin Sook’s mind and he was running purely on instinct. He bared his teeth and his expression of rage was almost as animalistic as his current mental state.

“It’s about time someone stood up to your bullshit. I couldn’t give a damn about what you’ve been through, it doesn’t excuse you being this way especially to those smaller than you.”
By this point Jin Sook was almost nose to nose with the bully. He could see the white of his eyes and it did nothing to deter him.

“Pick on me…”
Jin Sook said, prodding him in the chest with his fingertips.
“Come on big man…pick on someone your own size.”

Jin Sook followed up by shoving the palms of his hands firmly into the chest of Nam-Gil. The quiet of the on-lookers was broken by gasps of shock. Of all the people, they didn’t ever see Jin Sook to be the one who would take a stand.

The young man was driving himself further into a rage and without a thought he pulled his arm back. This is for everyone you’ve ever bullied! The thought lasted but a moment as he felt a hand grab his wrist. He jostled for a moment before turning to see the face of the physical education teacher…shit.

“Jin Sook what are you doing?!”
Before the lad could reply the teacher had spotted Nam-Gil.
“Oh there’s a surprise…I should have known. The pair of you come with me!”

Great…

Theme of Laura

Akira Yamaoka

♡coded by uxie♡

alfie

the class clown

Truth be told, what Yu-Bin had said regarding the food had no effect on him—strangely enough, it had been Se Bom’s recollection of his recurring mistakes (a product of his clumsiness and sleep deprivation). “Just one bite, Yu-Bin. Who’s gonna tell on us?” He shook his head, eyes looking onward to the rest of the classmates as Se Bom had taken a bite. “See? C’mon, Yu-Binnie,” Thick, fluffy brows rose as his eyes pulled themselves wider, eager to make some sort of appeal to her; granted, this wasn’t something he did often, only doing it in situations of desperation. And this was that type of situation.

He plucks a pastry from the basket, lays it on a soft linen cloth perfectly folded into a square with hearts drawn on it. No, this wasn’t his confession of love, only a coincidence; a cloth of sentimental value carefully thrown into the basket without a second thought. Soft lips contorted into a frown, one addressing the prior grumble in her stomach—an alarming tale that he often wished she’d take care of. “Did you eat well? That stomach says otherwise,” eyes darted from the stomach back to her face, fingers slightly pointed. “You know I get worried,” solemn is the tone that washes over his voice, creeping from his throat.

The thought of her not taking the proper care was nothing new, but a thing he often wished wasn’t a thing. To see someone you love neglect themselves no matter the reason—it would drive you crazy, too.

Se Bom shakes him from his train of thought, the declaration to find their friend hadn’t come as a surprise. “Make sure my boy comes out alive, those people are vicious,” Alfie calls out, watching her leave before turning attention back to Yu-Bin. He couldn’t help but study her despite the tug of curiosity that called for the search of Jin Sook—undoubtedly, that title sounded much less menacing in his head.

The pastry is still in his hand, waiting for a response, but he’d made the decision for her. Sure, yes, this sort of affection (if one could call it that, some would find it endearing, others a bit much, and to Alfie, it was simply a form of showing that he cared), was a rare occurrence from his part, but he does it anyways; taking her hand, softly, and placing the pastry in it. And maybe he’d stayed like that a second too long, but he was hoping she was tired enough not to have noticed.

“Eat.”

♡coded by uxie♡

mood :
over whelmed

outfit :
mentions :
CaptainSully CaptainSully weldherwings weldherwings The Cat Man The Cat Man

interactions :
Jin Sook, Nam Gil, Eun Rin
Cha
Se Bom
"He'll stop, Dad says that if I don't react and just stay out of his way he'll-" Se Bom began as she shoved her hands into her pockets but when she heard the growl coming from Jin Sook's mouth she stopped and turned to see her friend marching towards Nam-Gil. "Ya! What are you doing?" She called to him but Jin Sook wasn't stopping for anything and it was clearly evident from how he roared at Nam-Gil. Se Bom pushed through the crowd of students who were already gawking at the situation that was unfolding.

Se Bom had rarely Jin Sook angry, there were only three time it'd happened. The first was when she'd almost gotten run over by a car while they were walking home from elementary school, the second was when she'd heard him practising music and he just couldn't seem to get it right and the third was when she'd taken a joke about his little groupies a little too far. This anger was different though, it was pure boiling rage and Se Bom was watching it unfold right in front of her eyes. "Jin Sook." She called softly but her voice was drowned out by the gasps when Jin Sook shoved Nam-Gil. "Ya! What are you doing?! You're only going to ma-" and thats when she saw Jin Sook's being pulled back ready for a hard punch and Se Bom just stood there, doing nothing.

Luckily for Jin Sook one of their teachers grabbed one of his wrists causing the whole commotion to stop. Se Bom wanted the ground to swallow her up, she knew that all Jin Sook wanted to do was the right thing, to stop Nam-Gil's reign of terror over the school but there was no stopping him, the only hope any of Nam-Gil's victims have is that Eun Rin was able to tame him but with the way things were going it didn't look like their princess wasn't going to be able to tame their resident beast anytime soon.

It was their science teacher who'd stepped in, the schools other heart throb and even now girls seemed to swoon at how manly he was being. Se Bom would have also swooned but she was much too in love with Jin Sook to be swayed by just any pretty face. Their science teacher told the feuding pair to follow him so Se Bom decided too head back to class. As she walked down the hall one of Nam-Gil's lackey's zoned in on her most likely to either boast to his leader later or just simply because he could. The lackey sang her least favourite song at the top of his lungs before stopping "You don't have your boyfriend to protect you now." He goaded to her as Se Bom just continued walking back to class "Ignore it and they'll stop, just ignore it Se Bom." she thought to herself but it seemed that her lack of a reaction just seemed to provoke the lackey's annoyance.

The lackey bellowed for his other ogre's to come over as they hatched their small plan, it involved a disgusting trash bag and a whole lot of water. "Ya, Piggy!" The lackey shouted and Se Bom turned around this time "Aren't you so good for answering to your name, I think I should reward our favourite piggy." The boy spoke. Se Bom was gathering the courage to speak "I'm not a pig." She spoke and as she turned to leave the boy grabbed her arm "Eat up piggy." He said as the most disgusting, foul smelling bin bag full of water was thrown onto her. Their laughter was so loud in her ears, she couldn't even focus on anything else it was just their laughter and how it was so cruel and demeaning "Pigs should smell like pigs." He spoke the vile words to her before the group carried on down the hallway leaving Se Bom standing soaked down to her socks.

She stood for a few moments before walking across the hall to the girls bathroom where she just stood and looked at herself. "You're okay Se Bom." She spoke to herself in the mirror as she furiously ripped off the pink coat. "You're okay." She whispered as she turned on the tap and furiously began to scrub at her face trying to get the stench of wet trash off her. "Just ignore it and it'll all be fine." She spoke to herself sounding almost delusional. She looked up at the mirror again this time forcing a warm smile onto her face but that warm smile was such a contrast to the tears that fell from her eyes.

coded by reveriee.

mood
worried
outfit
interactions
sebom & alfie
tags

ahn yu-bin
Yu-bin knew that Alfie nor Sebom would listen to her on what the classroom guidelines were; but at least she couldn’t say she didn’t stop them even if it was just an innocent action like eating a pastry before classes started. “Just one bite, Yu-Bin. Who’s gonna tell on us?” Alfie insisted. And he was right. No one would even care what they did, as they were too immersed in their own life to pay attention to both of them. “See? C’mon, Yu-Binnie,” the boy added and the class president only let out a slightly annoyed sigh. Maybe it wouldn’t be the end of the world if she didn’t follow the guidelines all the time, no one could be disappointed in her for not following the rules, right?

“Okay, you might not get in trouble this time. But stick to the class rules, understood?”
She said, trying to sound as stern as possible. She still had to fill her duties, but it was difficult when you were just doing it for the sake of others. “Did you eat well? That stomach says otherwise,” words that pierced and sent a shiver through her entire body. “You know I get worried.” He sounded honestly worried about her and that warmed Yu-Bin’s cold insides, but while she appreciate the worry of Alfie, it was enough to skyrocket her insecurities to the roof.

“Yes, of course. I just got on a diet. You know, losing a bit of weight, nothing to worry about.”
She lied to the second time even before classes started and to the people that Yu-bin appreciated the most, but it had to be that way because while she knew that Sebom and Alfie wouldn’t mind, she didn’t want to show them how her real-life was, skipping meals because money was tight or just going to sleep with a stomach that wasn’t completely full because you needed to make it work with what they had. She didn’t want to have this mindset that they were pitying her; she just wanted to be the Yu-Bin that they knew.

But thankfully Se-Bom announced her departure as she was going to look for Jin-Sook and she hoped it would be enough to change the subject, to talk about Jin-Sook’s groupies or how could Se-Bom could have all that energy so early in the morning. But Alfie was for sure a persistent person and wouldn’t accept a no for an answer, as he took her hand and place the pastry, at that moment she wished that time would stop and she could hold his hand even if it was a little longer.

Yu-Bin ate the pastry, tasting the sweetness, and, just like Se-Bom said, this was the best one yet once she was over. She gave him a slight smile.
“It was delicious.”
She said sincerely,
“I have to get something in the teacher’s lounge before the class starts. Do you want to come with me?”
Yu-Bin asked shyly. Part of her knew he wouldn’t say no; but maybe it was the nerves of asking him to go with her, even if it was just moving from one room to the other.

As the two of them made their way through the hall, the voices were loud enough as some gossip was already going around, which must have been something almost unbelievable if it was already making headlines so early in the morning. “I have never seen him so angry.” “He kind of deserved it, though.” “Did you see what they did to that girl?” Yu-bin didn’t pay too much attention, just by deduction she was sure Namgil was involved, and the last thing she wanted was to know what stupid stuff he was doing to inflate his ego.

“Sorry, can you wait for me a bit here? I need to wash my hands,” Yubin said to Alfie before entering the girls’ bathroom. One thing that the girl wasn’t expecting to find was a soaked Sebom who was crying without stopping.
“Sebom, what happened to you? Who did this to you?”
Yubin asked worriedly as she got closer to the girl and started patting softly her back
“Sebom, calm down, okay? We are going to get you clean and get you a fresh change of clothes. I have my sports uniform with me, so you don’t have to worry. We are going to find a solution, so stop crying, okay?”

Code by Stardust Galaxy

kang namgil

don't let me drown

• scroll

The endless joy that radiated through his body as he walked down the hallway; his hands in his pockets, his voice echoing loudly with a gleeful song, and his eyes zeroed in on the one who had done him wrong. Of course, she kept saying it was an accident. But there was no way someone could’ve been so precise on landing on that leg and on his new gear. It was almost like… she knew. He didn’t even process that thought for more than a second. He knew that she knew (apparently), and he was sick and tired of her not owning up and admitting it to him. While she was pretending to play the part of the innocent damsel, he could just feel it in his bones that she was talking about it to people behind his back; laughing and taking pity over the loss of his lower limb.

Now, as he walked in the hallways, determined to sing the whole song and attempting to reach those perfect notes, he thought it was just going to be like any other time he had done so. Never had he expected to see the peacock of the school waltzing over, trading his feathers in for claws and gnawing fangs. “I’ve had enough of you, ya prick!” he roared, his index finger wagging in his direction as he took strides over. “This entire school has!

Aiiish…” Nam-Gil hushed to himself, coming to a halt as he watched the boy before him come with a death wish, apparently. Jin Sook (or Sookie like Nam-Gil liked to call him behind his back and well, to his face) obviously knew nothing about personal space as he closed the gap between the pair. He stood so close to Nam-Gil that he could inspect each pore upon his face. Nam-Gil had half the mind to close the gap between the pair of them to place a quick, soft kiss on top of Jin-Sook’s nose. You know, to taunt the lion that stood before him with his chest puffed out. Something to startle him. But before he could, the boy had the audacity to poke him with those scrawny fingers.

Nam-Gil released a chuckle under his breath, his hands still remaining in his pockets. There was no way in hell that Jin-Sook was going to start anything on him. He was just too… perfect. It annoyed the shit out of Nam-Gil. “Have you gone crazy?” He mocked the other boy; a wide, dimple filled grin spread across his face as those fingers were replaced with palms. He hadn’t been expecting that, causing him to slightly stumble backwards a couple of steps. “Ya! What has gotten into you, Sookie-la-la? Did you wake up with a death wish this morning or something?” Nam-Gil’s voice was loud, drawing in the spectators nearby who struggled to keep their head down and move on. His brows were raised and his smile was wide in amusement, but his tone was merging on the serious side “Did you drink some makgeolli on the way to school, and now you’ve gone crazy? Huh?

And then it all went quiet.

As Jin-Sook’s arm pulled back, memories enveloped his mind. The intense feeling of erratic sorrow and hurt flooded his senses and he was left in a moment of pure shock. Jin-Sook stood before him, but all he saw was every single older child that raised their hand at him in the orphanage. The ones who pushed him to the floor and hovered over him, leaving him defenceless as they showered him with fists. A burning sensation of warmth ran through Nam-Gil’s body and he was very aware of what his body was trying to decide; fight or flight. In the old days, back in the orphanage, the flight would’ve been the perfect option. Fighting would have just lead to more pain. But here at Hamji High School, he had learnt to unlock the fight response. And just as he too began to slip his hands out, in preparation to raise his own fists, Jin-Sook stopped.

He wasn’t going to hit him anymore?

Jin Sook – what are you doing?!

Oh great.

Oh, there’s a surprise… I should have known. The pair of you come with me!

Ahjussiii~!” Nam-Gil whined “I didn’t do anything! Sookie was the one about to punch me. I was just walking to my classroom when he came up and tried to attack me. Ask anyone here

Nam-Gil… come here” The teacher waved his hand towards him, gesturing him to come closer. Intrigued, Nam-Gil placed his hands back into his pockets once more before closing the gap between him and the teacher. Big mistake. The teacher took hold of his ear lobe, tugging it with such a mighty death grip. “How dare you call me Ahjussi! I’m just very young, thank you very much!” he whined, pulling Nam-Gil’s lobe once more. “Now come with me

The teacher began to lead the two boys off, his fingers still clamped around Nam-Gil’s ear lobe like a sneaky crab clawing its morning meal. Nam-Gil didn’t really have a choice if he wanted to follow them, did he? Well, unless he wanted to get his ear ripped off, that was. He was already down one limb. He didn’t need to lose another.

© weldherwings.

park jin sook 박진숙

• mood

insert many expletives here

Nam-gil’s taunts were weak, pathetic and the sort of childish retorts one would expect from the bully. He wasn’t intelligent enough to construct a decent insult and often stuck to the sort you’d find in a kindergarten. Jin’s ears picked up on one pair of words, death wish. Jin Sook came to realise in that moment that the bully was no bigger than he was, their eyes level as they stared each other down. For the bluster and bullying, Nam-gil carried himself as if three foot taller than everyone else, but in this moment Jin Sook had pushed past the facade, the gladiatorial persona and found not a monster, but simply a boy.

The voice of Se Bom had been lost to the anger that coursed through his veins but what wasn’t lost was the look on Nam-gil’s face as Jin Sook drew his fist back. He could see the shock on the bullies face. Jin didn’t know why, maybe it was the surprise that someone was willing to stand up to him, maybe it was the surprise that it was Jin of all people. Regardless, Jin was overcome with disappointment when he found his arm gripped tight but as he was escorted away by the teacher it turned to remorse.

How could you do that?! he thought to himself. You’d be no better than him if you hit him!

As he fought his own conscience he couldn’t help but notice Nam-gil being dragged down the corridor by his ear, bringing a smile to his face. He did his utmost to stifle the laughter that closely followed but unfortunately he found it too funny to resist.

”What are you laughing at Jin Sook?” the teacher roared, slapping the back of the student’s head with the palm of his hand.

Jin Sook groaned, rubbing the back of his head. The teacher brought the student back to reality, the fact was Jin Sook knew better. Yes the school bully was getting his comeuppance…finally...but the school's primo musician was better than that, he had to be.

Soon enough the pair had been dragged to the outside of the principal's office.

”Sit down!” the teacher shouted, giving the pair a forceful shove towards a nearby pair of chairs.

He eyed them both up with a look not too dissimilar from Jin Sook’s own rage fuelled glare prior to the punch. Even so, all the bravery that Jin had shown had made way for the unshakable feeling of disappointment in himself. He had pride in his character and one thing that he had managed to avoid throughout school was getting in trouble. If he ever was going to, it was always going to be Nam-gil. There was a deep resentment between the pair which, for Jin at least, stemmed from the bully’s treatment of his best friend. He never understood why Nam-gil disliked him but simply put it down to the fact he wasn’t one of his lackeys.

”Now what the hell is wrong with you two?” the teacher said, scolding them both before turning his focus to Jin Sook. ”This sort of behaviour i’d expect from him, but you? What did he do to get you so riled up?“

Jin Sook raised his head to look the teacher in the eyes, before turning to Nam-gil. He could feel the hatred boiling over from the bully, the blame immediately thrown in his direction. The fact was that if he hadn’t taunted Se Bom then Jin wouldn’t have acted out but in the same breath, Jin should have known better. So what followed would likely have surprised Nam-gil as much as it did Jin himself.

”Just practicing for drama class…sir,” he said weakly.

The teacher scoffed before letting out an exasperated exhale. He put his hands onto his hips and stared at Jin for several moments.

”You must be a good actor in that case, Jin Sook. Unfortunately I don’t think you’re that good a liar. Just tell me what he did and save yourself the detention.”

Jin cast his eyes to the floor, staring at the small gap between his shoes. He sighed and raised his head once again.

”I told you sir…practicing for drama class.”

The teacher sighed heavily before shaking his head. Jin Sook could see the disappointment written across his face but having calmed down, Jin couldn’t see someone take the fall for something that he was partly responsible for. The teacher turned their focus to the schools bully and without any of the sentimental attachment Jin received, got a simple, short and stern question.

”What happened?”

Theme of Laura

Akira Yamaoka

♡coded by uxie♡

Song Eunrin
Eunrin was shocked, to say the least. Her face lighted up in a subtle surprise as she shuffled away from the approaching knight and ambushed king, now revealing himself from the ocean of pawns with a loud declaration of warfare, straight towards the king, effortlessly making a check. The 'queen' is behind the king, the time she'd take to make her move would make the knight's turn into a checkmate, this is the king's time to move, he must either flight or fight, there is nothing she can do... As unsettling as it is to her, it's not like she'd be protecting Namgil if she moved, and unlike Yodong and any of the other damsels in distress, Jinsook charged in with full will, he deserves every consequence he receives for his own acts.

...Still... Out of all people she'd bet to make a stand, it would've not been that musician. That particular musician that only plays for other ears to listen to, no deep artistic vision behind those notes. Maybe Eunrin was being too judgemental, she was ignorant to art once, but in the other hand, the harshness was justified due to it being objective and straightforward. Eunrin doesn't paint for others, she paints for herself, and she wants nothing but perfection.

The sight of Jinsook's closed fist suspended indefinitely in midair after supposedly taking some momentum took Eunrin out of her pondering in a gasp of suspense, despite everything he had said thus far of being tired of Namgil's reign of terror.. She'd never expect he'd actually go for a punch.
Of course, her surprise was shortlived once the musician couldn't make it connect after all. Despite the break in the stagnancy of this day thus far was all thanks to Jinsook's guts, he couldn't take it to Eunrin's complete satisfaction, it's easy enough to predict what would happen... Though it made her preconceived notions of that musician change.

It's simple enough to explain.
This breathtaking moment of long deliberation from both parts, it's so long that you could see it as a portrait.
The background colored with many monochromatic colors of the unchanging school life surrounding the two protagonists beneath the drying paint. Namgil's colors are dark and bold with sharp textures as his eyes gazed into the attacking Jinsook's softer tones, as bright as they are, they will never come close to that demon's color... That brief second of silence told all Eunrin needed to know about this.
This made Namgil think hard about something, and that has to have her respect.
Maybe this musician is more than he seems.

That moment in time was swiftly shattered once teachers started to move to interrupt the boiling spar, Eunrin thought about chasing after the two... but no. It's getting close for class to finally begin for this new term, and Jinsook got in this thanks to no one but himself, it's his battle to deal with now... And as much as she wanted to start talking straightaway with Namgil, she can say what she wants later.
Besides, a thank you would be rather awkward in this scenario, especially with poor Namgil being carried away so harshly like that, it's a little funny to see, Eunrin can't lie...
...She really has missed him, despite everything he has done to warrant that kind of confrontation.

A sigh as Eunrin made her way inside the classroom, briefly considering going after the 'piggy' herself to make sure she's alright after that rather humiliating shout out... but let's leave her to cool off and go talk afterwards, furthermore, she did lose Sebom's path as the scuffle occured... So for now, she gracefully walked to her usual seat as she looked across the room and... He's here.
"I appreciate the offer, but not today, thank you." She stoically refused in advance as Eunrin's eyes landed straight at Alfie, her hand lightly lifting up in a palm, as she found herself seated. It's not like she hates Alfie, she actually does appreciate what he does a lot, it's rather similar to what Eunrin herself does, just a bit more extroverted than her... Let's just say that art is very special to her, and she can get sensitive towards it if certain unfortunate events occur.
Certain unfortunate events that lead Eunrin to keep in mind specific thoughts of hers that may or may not be true.

miyabi miyabi
coded by kaninchen

mood :
wet

outfit :
mentions :
weldherwings weldherwings Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy

interactions :
Yu Bin and Nam Gil
Cha
Se Bom
Tears kept falling from Se Bom's eyes as she pulled off her soaking wet blazer and threw it in the sink, it smelt foul. How would she explain this to her parents? She'd have to conjure up some sort of story before the end of day and then of course she'd have to ask her father to buy her a new one which would just cause another argument between her parents. This whole situation was just shit and Se Bom really didn't know what to do about it and now with Jin Sook giving Nam-Gil just another reason to escalate it she'd either most likely have to confront him or just leave the school all together but Se Bom really didn't want to leave Hamji High School, it was where her friends were, it was where her Jin Sook was and more importantly this school had become her safety net for a while now.

Se Bom turned upon hearing Yu Bin's voice and a fresh set of tears came pouring out from her eyes, Yu Bin's hand on her back was a great comfort but and her questions were those of a soothing friend but each time Se Bom tried to speak her voice cracked and she couldn't get a single word out. This cycle carried on until Se Bom finally managed to get a few simple words out "Nam-Gil's friends, water, trash." She spoke taking deep breaths in between each word, she felt like a child as it was taking so long to compose herself but all these emotions had been kept locked within herself had finally been unlocked. Yu Bin really was such a good friend, she reminded Se Bom that there was always a solution to everything and so Se Bom pulled her in for a hug "Thank you." She mumbled but then she realised she was hugging Yu Bin while covered in trash water "Agh! I'm sorry. Here, let me wipe that off you." She said quickly scrambling for a paper towel and wiping the water off her friend, the situation brought a small smile back to Se Bom's face.

While Yu Bin went to fetch her sports uniform Se Bom washed her face, hair and legs hoping it was rid her of some of the stench and upon Yu Bin's return Se Bom disappeared into one of the stalls taking off her soaking wet uniform and replacing it with the sports uniform "Yu Bin, What detergent do you use? It smells really nice!" Se Bom asked and she zipped up the jacket before opening the stall with her wet uniform in a bag, she'd have to keep it in her locker until the end of the day. "Thank you for this Yu Bin." Se Bom said warmly to her friend pulling her in for another tight hug. While Se Bom was hugging Yu Bin three chimes rung out through the school, it signalled that the students had 5 minutes to get to class. "Agh, I'm sorry if I took up too much of your time, I know how busy you are!" Se Bom profusely apologised already back to her usual self, the only evidence that she'd been crying was her blood shot and puffy eyes.

"I'm gonna head to class! I'll treat you after school today okay!" Se Bom said giving Yu Bin one last hug before picking up her pink coat and heading down the hallway back to their classroom. She stuck out like a sore thumb amongst the other students as her wet hair, bright red eyes and faint aroma of trash had Se Bom parting the students like the ocean and while she tried hard not to take notice but it did cause her heart to sting a little. She entered her class and dumped her wet uniform in the lockers located at the back of the room before taking her seat and immediately focusing on her text book, Se Bom would never normally be so engrossed within a text book but she had to drown out the whispers some how.

coded by reveriee.

Last edited:

kang namgil

don't let me drown

• scroll

Sit down!

With great force, the teacher finally released his clammy crab claw hand off of Nam-Gil’s ear and pushed him towards the chairs in front of his Uncle’s office. With little to no haste, Nam-Gil took the allocated seat next to Sookie and moved into a slouched position in the chair. Arms folded across his chest, his gaze automatically turned towards something much more interesting than the heartthrob of the school about to get away free. He could hear it in the tone of the teacher’s voice; He expected it from him, not from Jin-Sook. And what did he do to make Jin-Sook act up. Right, because Jin-Sook wasn’t in control of his own emotions automatically meant that it was Nam-Gil’s fault. It wasn’t his fault that Sookie-la-la had a temper and the emotional capacity of a potato.

Hearing the teacher already placing the blame onto him, Nam-Gil couldn’t help but let his eyes roll, finding the window across from them to be at least a thousand times more interesting than the conversation going on now. I wonder if I could jump out of the second story and still survive? He questioned himself, paying no attention to the steam rising from the top of Jin-Sook’s head. Of course, you’d be able to survive… Maybe the third story? The third story might be a little trickier.

Just practicing for drama class… sir

A bark of laughter slipped past Nam-Gil’s lips, in which his hand was quick to catch it as he placed it over his mouth. Really? Out of all the lies he could’ve come up with, he had to pick drama class. Every man and his dog knew that Nam-Gil wouldn’t be caught dead or alive showing some sort of enthusiasm for that sham of a class. His eyes remained focused on the window, attempting to cover the humour with a cough before returning his hand upon his arm. Well, wasn’t that an interesting story for Jin-Sook to make up? He made a mental note to congratulate the kid in being the worst liar in all of living history when they weren’t on the brink of getting detention.

What happened?

Oh, were they now talking to him?

Hmm?” Nam-Gil hummed, dragging his attention towards the teacher in a lazy manner. “Oh, me? Well,” He paused, shooting a side glance to Jin-Sook. He had a choice now. He could follow along with Jin-Sook’s story and pretend to be this great actor and get them both out of detention. Or, he could just tell the truth and get them both detention (He wasn’t sure how he, the victim of this all, was getting charged for anything at all, to be honest). From the look of the boy’s face, detention sure seemed like the worst thing in the whole wide world. I mean, think of his reputation. Huh, Nam-Gil mused to himself. Try losing a leg and then we’ll talk about the horrors of the world. Pressing his lips together, he allowed the dimples to fill in his cheeks with a grin. “What he said.” he nonchalantly explained to the teacher, waving his heavy hand in the direction of the boy.

Do you think I’m some sort of idiot?” The teacher scoffed, his hands digging into his waist as he stood there so mighty and tall compared to these two students. “That I was born yesterday? You expect me to believe that you were doing some sort of play?

What do you want me to say? Huh?” Nam-Gil’s voice rose in volume in comparison to the mumbled ones prior. “Even when I tell the truth, you’ll still give me detention.

That’s not true –

I’m actually telling the truth, and you’re belittling me! Ya! Should I go and tell my Uncle?” Nam-Gil snapped, pushing off the chair to stand at his full height. “Are you treating me this because you hate my Uncle? Or because you think I’m not worth the effort? Little orphan Nam-Gil – He’ll never amount to anything. Why should we put in any effort?

Sit back down –

Are you ableist, Ahjussi? Ah, wait. You said not to call you Ahjussi because you’re not that old. But you know what, I’m not going to show you any type of respect until you start to show me respect -

Sit back down!

The teacher’s voice roared and echoed in the hallway. Nam-Gil could’ve sworn he could hear the sound of a full classroom sitting in their chairs eight classrooms away, shivering in anticipation from the yelling teacher. It was at this moment that Nam-Gil realised just how close he was standing before the older male. I suppose that was his downfall; a fiery, stubborn passion that led him to do utterly stupid things. His heart was going crazy in his chest, bouncing off the walls of his rib cage both in delight and horror in what had just manifested before him. But the sound of the Principle’s door sliding was enough to make his blood turn cold and his heart cease all activities.

What is going on out here?

© weldherwings.

alfie

the class clown

The slight smile placed on her lips was validation enough, a satisfaction in her approval. And what tied it all together? Yu Bin asking him to come with her; and while, yes, it was for a simple task, the fact that he'd been asked to tag along made his heart flutter. There was a glitter in his eye, one of enthusiasm and acceptance, "of course, after you." To some sort of extreme, he would follow her to the end of the earth, it didn't matter when or where, but Alfie often found himself dropping whatever it was if she allowed him to. In the corner of his eye is Eunrin, the look of disdain was always painted on her face, something that he wished she didn't have to do. But it was there, present, and readily available in his direction. He frowns at her rejection, but places a pastry on a napkin anyways, placing it in front of her with a grin far too wide. "An apology? For the incident," he placed further emphasis on "the incident", mostly for dramatic flare and, hopefully, an excusal from her opposition. "Thank me later, Eunie," the young man clicked his teeth, shoving himself from the desk he leaned on.

So they left the comfort of the room, only to be surrounded by the murmurs of onlookers; something had happened, something that they hadn't witnessed themselves but the words that flooded the hallway's air, suffocating, told enough.

"Geez, can't they mind their business?" Alfie rolled his eyes at the other students, sneering at the fact that they couldn't keep to themselves. It was one thing to watch, it was another to say things behind another's back. And that was what he hated most about some of the student body, people talked even if they weren't directly a part of something.

There were more murmurs, far too many to count and far too many to pay attention to. Voices were scattered amongst each other, some hushed, some loud enough for others to hear from across the campus, but there was one thing for certain. It was that trouble often didn't stay in one place. He made his observations, bumping into a few bodies on the way with Yu Bin, shrugging them off with his hands in his pocket and the eternal slouch in his posture. And then they stopped, Yu Bin announcing her dismissal before he nods. To awkwardly stand in silence, marinating in the voices of others, he leans against the stark white wall next to the door. Observing, watching, catching a few glances before staring off and, coincidentally, hearing the muffled but familiar cries of Se Bom.

This, however, did not last long. With the blink of an eye did she leave the bathroom, smelling of... well. He couldn't quite place a finger on the stench, but Se Bom didn't look her best. "Se Bom! Are you okay-" Alfie called out in worry, only to be left in the dust as his right hand, one that was raised to the air for her, had slowly gone back to his side. Paying no mind to the chimes, Alfie shook his head, face scrunched up into a ball of worry and annoyance--no, this annoyance wasn't towards SeBom, but towards whoever it was that did that to her. His stomach turned at the thought of someone audacious enough to do such a thing, but fingers had already began to point towards one person. NamGil. Now, Alfie had no particular issues with Namgil, none that involved him that was. But with his treatment towards others, that made his blood boil and it was obvious, the way Alfie's brows automatically fall into nike symbols and his cheeks growing hot to the touch.

Inhale, exhale. Happy thoughts.

Alfie clenches his jaw, lulling himself into some sort of comfort before knocking on the bathroom door, "uh. Yu Binnie? You good in there?"

♡coded by uxie♡

mood
tired
outfit
interactions
sebom & alfie
tags

ahn yu-bin
It was painful to see Sebom in that state. The girl that was always smiling and making everyone’s day brighter was a complete mess right in front of Yu-Bin’s eyes; At that moment, the class president felt useless. What else could she do other than comfort her friend and offer a change of clothes? Sure, it was still something that Yu-Bin knew Sebom would appreciate no matter what, but knowing that wouldn’t solve Sebom’s problems was frustrating to know.

Life was really unexpected, because why do the nicest people have to go through that kind of stuff? It wouldn’t be easier to throw that baggage over people like Yu-Bin; who had nothing to lose and was just a vessel that shaped according to everyone else desires instead of people that did nothing wrong? After all, people like Sebom didn’t deserve to encounter the bad sides of life; but maybe those people were stronger than someone like Yu-Bin because Sebom still cared for the class president rather than herself.

As soon as Sebom got out of the bathroom stall, Yu-Bin gave her a reassuring smile saying that everything would be okay, but got flustered at her friend’s question wouldn’t be too embarrassing to admit she used the cheapest one.
“I- I’m not sure. My mom is always searching for one that she likes, so she is always buying different brands.”

“It’s okay. I wasn’t really doing anything important.”
Yubin tried to reassure her after the hug that Sebom gave her. But before she could say something else, her friend announced her departure, leaving her alone. The class president let out an exhausted sigh, as she was still worried about Sebom. She felt angry at how pathetic Namgil’s friends were but also to know how it was impossible to do something against them, and if she was being honest, there was not a lot a girl like her could do against them.

That’s when she heard the knock on the door and the voice that she could recognize in an instant, and it stopped her from overthinking the situation of Sebom. She rushed her way out to meet him. One thing that Yu-bin found out after falling in love with him is that she could notice the mood changes in him even if he tried his best to hide it. It was obvious he already found out what happen to Sebom and knowing how caring he was; it was obvious he was enraged.

Without thinking, Yu-Bin extended her hand and place it on top of his head as she caress his hair slowly, trying to calm him down.
“Namgil’s friend picked on Sebom and she ended up drenched in trash water, but I lend her my sports uniform and I helped her to calm down. So she is fine by now, which means you don’t need to worry anymore.”
It almost felt like an intimate moment only between the two, despite that they were surrounded by students.

“But could you please check up on her? I’m sure the rest are still whispering and giving her looks because of what happened to her and I don’t want her to be hurting that way.”

Code by Stardust Galaxy

Song Eunrin
Eunrin just quietly nodded as Alfie practically forced her the gifted pastries in the social pressure of an apology, she can easily refuse it and shatter this particular play in ease... But he's making an effort to right his wrong, and just maybe, his wrong wasn't that bad. "...Mmhmm." She could only nod as the jester would make his exit as quickly as he placed the doughed delicacies within her grasp, running away from her possible reaction... Was it her face that makes people so scared to approach? She doesn't think she's doing anything out of the ordinary with her expression, it's just her usual face... Eunrin has had mentions of her being pretty intimidating to get to know, though she's never had a situation like this happen to her, someone wants to interact but isn't comfortable with talking due to something.

That's yet another thing to deal with for lunch though, class is only but a few minutes away... Eunrin's schedule is slowly getting rather large, not only she has to properly introduce a new pawn to the societal standards and rulings of this kingdom, get things clear over a jester's horrible failure in mischief, have a proper talk with her king and his favorite considering everything they have gone through just today... She has to also check the art club, it's been a while, Eunrin needs to situate herself again with her work... She's a little bit excited to start painting again.

Eunrin looks down at those particular snacks on her hand, set at her desk now... And sighed to herself, perhaps she sighs a lot, it's a habit of hers she shows once a thought persists on her mind, she can't lie and pretend it's not.
So, taking small munchies of said pastries, Eunrin started to think more about her morning today, the taste rolling around in her mouth as it's stuffing was carefully digested, giving her a comfortable seat to the dive on her thinking process, if there's something Alfie's genuienly talented at, it's cooking, she can cook, but never as artful as him... Mostly.
She really will have to give him her thanks later.

But for now.
Eunrin's mind reminded itself back into the conversation with her mother, as they went through their breakfast, the only anachronistic detail was the burnt toast tasting incorrectly good as she thought back on the words said then.
"..."

"..."
"...So, good morning, my daughter! How was your sleep? Sorry for the toast, I'll get as good as you, one day~"
"...Good morning... I slept well, and the toast is okay, practice makes perfect."
"...Mmhmm!..."
"..."
"...Eunrin?"
"Hm?"
"..."
"...Is everything okay? You can go right away, you have work, I understand-"
"No, no, Eunrin, it's just..."
"...You can just let me cook next time, I don't-"
"Eunrin, is everything okay with you?"
"...What do you mean?"
"You hardly ever leave the house, and while I do appreciate that you have tact to not misbehave behind my back and for you to strive for your future, I worry for you. Do you not want to go to a friend's house? To go on a date, boyfriend or friend? Is there too much work for you to enjoy yourself? I can handle it, you don't have to do everything yourself."
"...I-I see."
"...My point is, Eunrin-ah, are you okay?"
"...I am."
"..."
The last of breakfast was eaten under an awkward silence.
"...Goodbye, mo-!"
A sudden but soft and tender hug enveloped the girl as her mother hugged her.
"I love you, please don't be burdened by anything by yourself, I'm here for you, okay?"
"...Ok... I, um... I love you too."
"...Now then, I'll have to get ready, please be sure to take care of yourself in school."
"...You too, mom."
"...Nice earring, by the way~"
Eunrin could only timidly giggle as they finally departed from each other for the day, only ever seeing one another at the end of the day now, but today had something more, something new, her mother approached her with her sincere feelings of preoccupation over the daughter herself. For once, she was stumped, she didn't know what to think or what to say, Eunrin was lost in her own mind as she tried to find the perfect answer to solve this question, but as many she tried she could never, what is so worrying about her? Eunrin has never strayed from perfection, what could be there to be amiss to her mother?
Eunrin feels ok, she doesn't think there's anything wrong with her, she can't see the error on the details as hard as she looks it over, and her mother could see it so obviously.
Where is the mistake?

The eminent ringing of the beckoning bell would demand that question be unanswered for the time being, as Eunrin prepared herself for the incoming professor, this particular puzzle will be solved later, but for now, she has to pay attention and focus, she can't be thinking about something else at the moment, this has to be later...
...And so, her schedule gets tighter and tighter, Eunrin isn't worried about completing it at all, she always has found a way, she's sure it'll be fine... Just a little bit tiring, it's just like usual, a task seems exhausting at first, but once you actually do it, it's easier than it looks.
And thus, Eunrin shifts her focus to the door, awaiting the teacher as anything around her briefly takes a break from the stage unless it purposefully shoves itself into the center, this is a school and she is a student, she therefore must study well for it is the responsibility placed upon her for her own well being.

miyabi miyabi
coded by kaninchen

park jin sook 박진숙

• mood

insert many expletives here

"What is going on out here?" The voice called and Jin could only slink further and further into his seat. It was immediately apparent who it was and Jin immediately wanted out of the room in that instant. The principal was known to be a real hard ass and fortunately for Jin he had been spared any of his wrath previously, most of his interactions positives around his work.

"Well?!" he said forcefully.

The teacher who had collared them spoke up with disgust, a bitter taste in his mouth from the lies the boys had told him.

"I found these two squaring up in the hallway and then they had the audacity to tell me it was all for drama class." There was some real venom in the teachers words, something he wasn't really known for. In fact, Jin Sook couldn't help but get distracted by the viciousness he was showing. His personal life was well known to be fairly rough but he had never let it affect his behaviour in school.

The principal eyeballed Nam-gil before moving his attention to Jin Sook.

"I'd expect something like this from that delinquent but you Jin Sook?" He watched the teenager for his reaction, like a detective grilling a suspect. Jin managed to hold his nerve and wipe any guilt away from his expression.

"I'm not sure what sir thinks he saw, but we were just practising...nothing more." Jin could see Baek Shin Jung begin to foam at the mouth with anger, his teeth gritted together firmly. Jin quickly continued before the teach could interject. "I've never been in your office for anything even close to something like this, why would I risk my reputation by fighting?"

Baek Shin Jung moved to speak but the principal cut him off, putting his hand across him.

"That is true...and we do have that big production coming up for the school inspectors..." The principal scratched at his chin before muttering something under his breath. "While I do believe you Jin, your antics have created a scene none the less. We can't have students thinking it is acceptable to fight in the hallways whether real or play fighting. So the pair of you will spend the day in isolation."

Fucking great... he thought to himself. Isolation felt like a breach of the Geneva Convention, forced to sit in silence in a room with no phone, no communication...just you, the four walls and anyone else unlucky to be sent there. The teachers rotated ownership of Isolation depending on their free periods and as luck would have it, a seething science teacher would be hosting the pair of wannabe fighters.

"Mr Baek if you would be so kind as to take the pair to isolation, I believe you're hosting it anyway?" The principal ordered. "I have an important call with the governers and don't need the three of you talking so loud...now...go on."

To say Baek Shin Jung was furious would be putting it mildly, his rage clearly on show for all to see. He gripped the two lads by the arms and yanked them up from their seats, dragging them back into the hallway as forcefully as you'd expect from a prison guard...certainly not a teacher.

This is going to suck...

Theme of Laura

Akira Yamaoka

♡coded by uxie♡

mood :
wet

outfit :
mentions :
weldherwings weldherwings CaptainSully CaptainSully Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy miyabi miyabi

interactions :
Yu Bin, Alfie, Jin Sook and Nam Gil
Cha
Se Bom
Students began to fill up the room causing Se Bom to turn, she was waiting for Jin Sook but soon enough it was evident that his outburst had got him into a hell of a lot more trouble then she first realised. Swiftly pulling her phone out from her bag Se Bom texted him "Where are you? Are you okay?". She quickly hit send and was about to place her phone back in her bag when she saw Nam-Gil's name pop up in their class group chat. In that very moment Se Bom really didn't know what came over her, this sudden confidence to confront her bully after saying nothing for so long? Perhaps it was due to Jin Sook being punished for Nam-Gil's wrong doings or just the fact that she'd finally had fucking enough. Se Bom typed Nam Gil's name into the search bar of the messenger app before clicking on his name and so she began to type. "Meet me in the library at lunch, we need to talk." Se Bom's confidence melted away immediately after she sent the message but her fate was sealed now, she was going to confront her bully and find out why he selected her out of all people in the school.

Lunch time rolled around, Se Bom's usual routine would be grabbing a bite to eat with Alfie and Yu Bin before going off to annoy Jin Sook but this lunchtime was different, this lunch time was for the history books. This was the lunchtime she'd confront Nam-Gil. "Alfie! Yubinne! I've got to do a job first so I'll meet you guys later." Se Bom said as the bell rang signalling it was time for food.

Se Bom walked through the hallways with a mean sense of purpose, she was a woman on a mission and she wasn't going to back down this time. She needed answers and she needed them now. Entering the library Se Bom checked her phone seeing if she'd received a response from Jin Sook but alas no response. She typed to him once more 'I'm in the library, let me know where you are and I'll come and meet you. Hope you're okay < 3'. After sending the message Se Bom waited between two tall book shelves waiting for Nam-Gil, she'd known he'd seen it but whether he'd turn up was a different matter but even if he didn't turn up Se Bom would go and search for him and demand to know what his problem was.

She stood there gently browsing the books but her eyes flicked to the library doors occasionally seeing if the infamous bully had arrived. She waited a few more moments before the normal silent chatter of the library cut into a deathly silence, that meant only one person could have arrived. Se Bom looked up seeing him stood there cocky as ever, it pissed her off just looking at him but a part of her was still healthy afraid. "King Nam-Gil." She said her voice slicing through the tension. "We need to talk." Her voice was strong but her body language was telling a different story.

coded by reveriee.

Last edited:

kang namgil

don't let me drown

• scroll

9:10AM

차새봄

Meet me in the library at lunch, we need to talk.

What a devilish little text message.

Out of all people at the school, she would’ve been the last person he could even think of that would want to willingly spend time with him to talk. What, was it some sort of euphemism? What ever her reasoning, it had kept his mind pre-occupied during detention. Leant back in his chair, arms crossed with a smirk etched across his face. He was no stranger to detention, and the workload that came with it. While other students within the room would’ve been frantic to try and keep up to date with the work given to them by their teachers, Nam-Gil opted to take it slow. After all, he knew how to pace himself. There was no point in rushing like some dork to try and get it all done within the first five minutes of arrival.

The school bell chimed through the corridors, singing a melody that called the hungry to feast. Finally, lunch. The students fled their classes to catch up with friends, cater to their stomachs as they growled, demanding food, and to the fields for their daily dose of endorphins by either playing with a soccer ball or basketball, or by risking their education by sneaking behind the staff’s back to have a smoke or even a joint. At lunch time, Nam-Gil was often found lurking through the corridors; on the hunt for his next project, I suppose. While he had those worshipped and followed him, wanting to impress him by beating others up in front of him, or sticking gum into student’s hair, he often liked to be a lone wolf. Hands in his pockets, surveying the floor plans of the school in source of fresh meat. I suppose today was just like any other lunch; wondering the corridors, hands in his pockets and his nose picking up the scent of meat to devour. Not just any meat; Dwaegi.

The soft chattering of the library lowered to zero decibels. Complete and utter silence. All eyes was on the wolf, anticipating his attack on the prey he was narrowing down on. But it seemed that it was he that was found by his prey first. “King Nam-Gil. We need to talk.” The voice drew his attention over towards the book shelf where Se Bom stood; her voice full of confidence but her body… well, my. Look at that. Here he thought that she had made a deal with a mad wizard and magically grew balls over the last few hours. Her appearance made him softly scoff in amusement, a crooked grin spreading across his face. Well, this wasn’t a very private place to talk, now was it? The other students pretended that they weren’t gawking at the two of them from over their study books. Nam-Gil was fully aware he had their full attention. He turned his head to the side, glancing over at a small table of students, before turning his head the other side to see yet another table. Finally, he looked back at Se Bom, dropping his smile as he lazily gazed upon the girl.

Ga*” he nonchalantly said, barely putting any effort into the single syllable. Without another word, the students that surrounded them in the library scattered to rise from their seat, rushing to grab all their items in their hands. One girl dropped her book but her best friend pulled her arm, saying something along of the lines of just get it later. You don’t want to be here right now. Within seconds, the room was empty and all that stood were Nam-Gil and Se Bom. Now… it was time to find out why she had decided it was necessary to call such a meeting. “You wanted to… talk?” he asked, taking slow, careful steps towards her, slowly beginning to close the distance between the pair of them until he stood right in front of her. “I will have to say though, I’m more of a bulgogi beef boy. But I can make exceptions for dwaeji if it’s seasoned well enough.

© weldherwings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back