• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙀𝘿 : Marvel RPs ⌜MOSTLY 2099 BASED MUSES⌟

niakouism

ngọc ngọc who’s there
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

everything is different now.

❝ GONE ARE THE DAYS OF AVENGERS MANSION AND FOUR FREEDOMS PLAZA
Gone are the days of public spectacle and heroics. Today there is a sentinel on every street corner. Laws are obeyed and crime is down. The heroes have gone underground ...
BUT FOR HOW LONG? ❞

Daredevil 2099 vol. 1, Robert Kirkman

Hey there! Thanks for tuning in. Pretty new to this site and use it sparingly as of now (mostly because I am a little intimidated using new mediums for roleplay and all). As indicated in the title, I will write muses from the Marvel 2099 universe. Those characters being Miguel O'Hara (Spider-Man 2099), Xina Kwan, Gabriel O'Hara (Green Goblin 2099), and Samuel Fisk (Daredevil 2099 and Kingpin 2099). I also can write Quentin Beck (Mysterio), Matt Murdock (Daredevil), Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch), Erik Killmonger, my Spidersona (Spider-Mec/Spider-Man France), and some X-Men and Avengers based OCs that I am currently developing. All the canon characters that I write are canon divergent interpretations. This meaning that while they are comics based for the most part, quite a few of my own personal headcanons are thrown into the mix alongside some film influences. I am currently prioritising the 2099 muses, particularly Miguel and Xina. I should note that with the Spider-Man 2099 characters, they are mostly based on the 90s runs, slightly tweaked to be more tasteful in our current time and age. I don't have a strong preference for muses I would like to interact with, though other comic characters would be slightly more appealing to me. Genre is also negotiable, but I do mostly write horror, comedy, mystery/neo-noir, and chemistry based romance (all genders are welcome for all listed muses). I don't have any AUs in mind but if you have an idea, I am open to suggestions. Let me know if you're interested and what muses you would like to write as and with in the replies!

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
bumpies !
darwwy6-c400a50e-5a83-4c43-9414-cc72595ab41a.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back