Walking Dead RP

I recommend you just bunny Lachlan for now, Mr. GM. Instead of posting for him or anything. He's not been on in a while and we don't want the thread to die.

@KurtH6355

You're right, Mr. Co GM. Really, guys, I'm just feeling down and swamped tonight. Too much homework, and procrastination on several projects is biting me in the ass. Sorry.

I just play only older male characters for the most part. That way you don't have to worry about anyone tryin' to get in your pants.

If you're interested in what's in Sean's pants I'm sure he'll show you. xD

He was more romantically interested in "the long haired girl" Quentin than Amelia. Hahahaha.

xD XD xD XD

xD XD xD XD

You're the one who tried to claim Amelia right off the bat. Then tossed a hatchet at her face. Lol. Good wooing.

Did I not mention his wife was ten years his younger? Hmm. Must have forgotten that.

13 is a little too young though.

Amelia was Dani's character, brah. Lol. She dipped, remember? Along with Ray, Denzel, the dog, and Vic. They're probably dead.

Also, tossing hatchets anywhere near a woman's face is probably only gonna win them over if they're a certain type of broad.

Wish you wouldn't have killed my female character. She would have liked a hatchet.

Ha.

Let's say there is twenty in the Town already, and 6 approaching from the North.

Are Mayt and Gabriel going towards Jason and Lachlan?

KurtH6355 said:
Ha.

Let's say there is twenty in the Town already, and 6 approaching from the North.

Are Mayt and Gabriel going towards Jason and Lachlan?
Do you mean Garcia? Well, Mayt yanked him along towards a hill, presumably the same one as yours. Garcia's just following her lead. :\

Sorry, yeah, Garcia, and you should post and then I post then we wait for Riah.

@Navaro, you can do one more post THEN we'll wait for Riah.)

Just to be clear, the bolt did not go through Garcia. It is inside of him at the moment. But don't worry -- Hershal is on the way.

Hershal - "I'm a vet..."

Lori - "A Veteran? A Combat Medic!?"

Hershal - "A Veterinarian..."

Lori - " O.o "

KurtH6355 said:
Sorry, yeah, Garcia, and you should post and then I post then we wait for Riah.

@Navaro, you can do one more post THEN we'll wait for Riah.)

Just to be clear, the bolt did not go through Garcia. It is inside of him at the moment. But don't worry -- Hershal is on the way.

Hershal - "I'm a vet..."

Lori - "A Veteran? A Combat Medic!?"

Hershal - "A Veterinarian..."

Lori - " O.o "
LOL YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE IS IN GARCIA

A lot less blood.

Lol. And a big, black, thick......

Dictionary.

Considering he's like a nerd or whatever, he always has one handy. I don't know why it's inside of him, but...

KurtH6355 said:
Lol. And a big, black, thick......
Dictionary.

Considering he's like a nerd or whatever, he always has one handy. I don't know why it's inside of him, but...
....am I on the right roleplay?

So Carter, Joey, and Sean are still at the substation, right? Those are the only characters? Haven't heard from them in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back