Walking Dead RP

Works for me. We should wait for @Princess Ktyria to make a decision like that though, like you said before she's a vet.

Can we change the status to CLOSED somehow without Pixie? Other than just letting people know as they look, I mean?

Okay, so Amelia and Quentin and Sean are in Adironacks. Jason is at NYC, NYC gets bombed, and a Civil War starts. Jason flees to the Adirondacks and they all meet up. They make a camp by a river, and though they have a scuffle with two strangers, they survive. They later move camp to a place called "Safeway", recommended by Sean. Jason is injured and imprisoned in Safeway, and, well, Jason doesn't like that. Conflict arises, shots are fired, and a legit 1000 walkers come out of the woodwork. The group flees, on the way killing two strangers to leave as distractions, and they come across another stranger, Lachlan, whom is spared. They then travel to a Substation also recommended by Sean. They get into a little scuffle with some motherfuckers there, but they take care of them, and take shelter in a Nuke Hideout. Jason and the newcomer are now going on a run to a town, where all newcomers are at. @Navaro

Haha, amazing, thanks for this opportunity you guys. And @CGULL9313 is officially our new Co-GM!

Cool, many thanks and much appreciated! I'll still keep reading through the story, though. I'll just go ahead and set up my character as to what's he's doing and stuffi.

Err, uh, shoukd I wait for this 'cain the fat' dude, as kurt just said in the RP?

Just two things. Safeway is a chain of grocery stores. And their not in a nuke shelter, it's just the underground part of the electrical equiptment stuffs. :) But yeah. That was a great breakdown.

So as of the latest reply in the RP, how far into the outbreak is it? It seems by the beginning, two or three days have already passed, and perhaps a week or so until the group goes into town and the newcomers are spotted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back