• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Rudy has a friend named Ian who has a reputation for being well behaved (he doesn't smoke or drink or enact violence), but he's great at mentally messing with someone, and is quite the prick, as he bullies just as much as Rudy does.

on a final note for my day for this ooc chat: i wanna formally apologize for being prtty inactive until the last second and suddenly infodumping like i wasnt a ghost for a couple weeks. that's not entirely fair, and i will try to be better about checking in every now any then. i CAN get shit done my brain just lsgs.

also i wanna happily say i successfully read everyone's CS, and i rlly like them all! :] thing is i may actually be truly busy bc regular decision for college apps r coming up. i kind of need to buckle down for that. its not necessary to announce that ig, i just think itd ease yalls minds knowing that i still rlly enjoy the concept of this rp, i just have to.. yk— ensure my future 😵

anyways. since i kinda never talked here like ever for the first few pages, heres things i hope yall know ab me (i read all the previous pages on this thread now, too , ig im caught up)
● i am open minded. i like feedback and criticsm even when its rough to take cuz im here to improve my writing.
● i'm a bit new to rping again since its been like 4 years. sorry if im awkward or confusing beliece me im confused too
● i will infodump, and i will try to read yalls infodumps too perchsnce in the future from now on
● i write long n detailed but im not elitist. i write how i like n i hope everyone enjoys writing too :]
● stranger things is a major hyperfixation of mine ive watched it like 6 times now yet i forget... plot... aa

heres how i think nine would interact w the others
● one: i can see them being bros, enough so where they dont mind just doing their own hobbies around each other in complete silence. i can also imagine nine talking on one's behalf sometimes, since milo has trouble being social. wallace, being wallace, could easy make any social situation comfortable for his invisible buddy if need be
● three: wallace would feel FURIOUS with him but he'd also b kinda lowkey obsessed but like in a "nine: what do u have?!" "three: a knife!!!" "nine: NOOO!" way 😭. three would successfully raise nine's blood pressure.
● five: i think nine would be weary of five cuz she's one of the only people who i can think of who would actually call wallace out on his bs. they'd definetly argue. even then, after that (with an inevitable reconciliation), i believe nine would ve softer with five compared to anyone else simply bc he lnows he cannot be fake around her.
● seven: she'd definetly intimidate nine. nine would get jealous at times and maybe even petty because of this. even so, i believe afrer a while nine would warm up to seven because of her humor or teasing— enough to make him less tense and foeget about his own insecurities for a second lol
● eight: i think eight is so charismatic and outgoing that he'd be lowkey envious of her. even then, i think nine would genuinely like listening to eight as she is passionate ab certain things, and he'd love hearing ab her interactions with the spirits and all the tea she learns from them
● eleven: i think nine would feel very tempted to use his powers on eleven but would ultimately concede when he finds how mature eleven is, considering he's one of the youngest teens in the lab. he'd prefer to teach him about poetry and writing, and trying to make him laugh perhaps.
● twelve: i think nine would genuinely like talking to twelve. he'd think he's funny and enjoy his company. on top of that, i think he'd hold him in high regard for his caring nature, but nine would NEVER admit that.

Last edited:
● one: i can see them being bros, enough so where they dont mind just doing their own hobbies around each other in complete silence. i can also imagine nine talking on one's behalf sometimes, since milo has trouble being social. wallace, being wallace, could easy make any social situation comfortable for his invisible buddy if need be
I’d be down for that. Milo was definitely pissed about it at first, until he realized it is infinitely easier to have Wallace talk for him. Besties fr

i don't see why not. go ahead!
Some headcanons :
-Chrissy and Patrick became friends at first because of traumabonding
-Gareth and Andy are cousins, and they hate each other.
- Andy is a sociopath, and the only person he cares for a bit is Jason
-Patrick is the only person Jason has allowed to touch Chrissy
-Fred will freeze in the presence of fire, and is uncomfortable around it
-Fred is basically blind without his glasses
-Alexei is neurodivergent, and as a result, got babied a lot. He may have a childish personality, but he's not stupid.
-Alexei was trolling Hopper about the Slurpees
-Kali nearly turned to Vecna's side(before Henry became Vecna), but something in her gut told her that he was suspended and she noped out of there before she could ask to join forces.
-Kali and Funshine have been friends the longest, and Funshine is always underestimated

on a final note for my day for this ooc chat: i wanna formally apologize for being prtty inactive until the last second and suddenly infodumping like i wasnt a ghost for a couple weeks. that's not entirely fair, and i will try to be better about checking in every now any then. i CAN get shit done my brain just lsgs.

also i wanna happily say i successfully read everyone's CS, and i rlly like them all! :] thing is i may actually be truly busy bc regular decision for college apps r coming up. i kind of need to buckle down for that. its not necessary to announce that ig, i just think itd ease yalls minds knowing that i still rlly enjoy the concept of this rp, i just have to.. yk— ensure my future 😵

anyways. since i kinda never talked here like ever for the first few pages, heres things i hope yall know ab me (i read all the previous pages on this thread now, too , ig im caught up)
● i am open minded. i like feedback and criticsm even when its rough to take cuz im here to improve my writing.
● i'm a bit new to rping again since its been like 4 years. sorry if im awkward or confusing beliece me im confused too
● i will infodump, and i will try to read yalls infodumps too perchsnce in the future from now on
● i write long n detailed but im not elitist. i write how i like n i hope everyone enjoys writing too :]
● stranger things is a major hyperfixation of mine ive watched it like 6 times now yet i forget... plot... aa

● three: wallace would feel FURIOUS with him but he'd also b kinda lowkey obsessed but like in a "nine: what do u have?!" "three: a knife!!!" "nine: NOOO!" way 😭. three would successfully raise nine's blood pressure.
● five: i think nine would be weary of five cuz she's one of the only people who i can think of who would actually call wallace out on his bs. they'd definetly argue. even then, after that (with an inevitable reconciliation), i believe nine would ve softer with five compared to anyone else simply bc he lnows he cannot be fake around her.
● seven: she'd definetly intimidate nine. nine would get jealous at times and maybe even petty because of this. even so, i believe afrer a while nine would warm up to seven because of her humor or teasing— enough to make him less tense and foeget about his own insecurities for a second lol
● eight: i think eight is so charismatic and outgoing that he'd be lowkey envious of her. even then, i think nine would genuinely like listening to eight as she is passionate ab certain things, and he'd love hearing ab her interactions with the spirits and all the tea she learns from them
● eleven: i think nine would feel very tempted to use his powers on eleven but would ultimately concede when he finds how mature eleven is, considering he's one of the youngest teens in the lab. he'd prefer to teach him about poetry and writing, and trying to make him laugh perhaps.
● twelve: i think nine would genuinely like talking to twelve. he'd think he's funny and enjoy his company. on top of that, i think he'd hold him in high regard for his caring nature, but nine would NEVER admit that.
I love these so much!!! I always have great admiration for people who can come up with opinions on other characters like this because I struggle with it unless I am actively rping it!

I love these so much!!! I always have great admiration for people who can come up with opinions on other characters like this because I struggle with it unless I am actively rping it!
aa thanks! :] i think its cool u can improvise. i personally need preparation, hence the list i made

Some headcanons :
-Chrissy and Patrick became friends at first because of traumabonding
-Gareth and Andy are cousins, and they hate each other.
- Andy is a sociopath, and the only person he cares for a bit is Jason
-Patrick is the only person Jason has allowed to touch Chrissy
-Fred will freeze in the presence of fire, and is uncomfortable around it
-Fred is basically blind without his glasses
-Alexei is neurodivergent, and as a result, got babied a lot. He may have a childish personality, but he's not stupid.
-Alexei was trolling Hopper about the Slurpees
-Kali nearly turned to Vecna's side(before Henry became Vecna), but something in her gut told her that he was suspended and she noped out of there before she could ask to join forces.
-Kali and Funshine have been friends the longest, and Funshine is always underestimated
gareth and andy being cousins makes so much sense omf they argue at family gatherings as a joke fr 💀

also, my favorite hcs have to be the alexei ones dkdnxnd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back