• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

v i d e o games ♥

hichy

dreamy crybaby

tumblr_o5r4yg9cDY1rj191qo1_500.gif

video game role plays anyone?

i have a couple of rules or requirements for role playing. but after we get past those, we can get to the good stuff!

d81de73a783dc22aaf344cba406539ef02f0cf8453b61d8857d3cf23.gif
rules
d81de73a783dc22aaf344cba406539ef02f0cf8453b61d8857d3cf23.gif

*good grammar, my friend. i speak in txt talk when ooc, but when in rp my grammar is a+

*tlk to me! let me know whats up. heck, we can even become friends ooc! if u arent feeling the rp or if u have ideas for it, tell me!

*not everything has to be romantic. our rp can be an adventurous one filled w/ platonic relationships if we want

*canon x canon only

*try to be open minded, & ill do the same

alrrriiiiight now that thats over, lets get to the fun part
:D

no slide
no slide
super smash brothers

characters im willing to rp as:

*roy

*ness

*lucas

*pit

*villager

*ice climbers

plots (feel free to suggest some!):

*two rivals find a injured pikachu & have to join together to nurse it to health

*subspace emissary

*super smash brothers school alternate universe

*weaker person A training with veteran person B to become stronger

undertale

*frisk

*napstablook

*asriel

*school alternate universe

*napstablook & mettaton

*frisk exploring w/ person B

*frisk helping someone up on their feet

*asriel & chara before the tragedy - having fluffy fun moments as siblings

mother series

*ness

*lucas

*paula

*ness getting homesick, person B calming him down as he cries

*lucas standing up for himself

*any scenes from the games honestly - there are so many

*lucas & claus pls omg

ok thats it for now.

i love discussing headcanons, brainstorming, & plotting so PLEASE give ideas to me !

6073.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I could do a smash bros rp, I can do the school one or the pikachu one since they're really interesting

I'll do a Smash School Au!~

If you already have one going maybe we could do a training one? Possibly with Roy and Corrin?

Arsene said:

I'll do a Smash School Au!~

If you already have one going maybe we could do a training one? Possibly with Roy and Corrin?

i already have a school AU going on but ohhh boy id love to do the training storyline!! its my fave omg

im gonna pm u soon!

[QUOTE="Kawazoe Gem]frisk helping someone up on their feet

[/QUOTE]
okay! : D pm me!

um!! i would be interested in doing an undertale rp with you.... maybe the school alternate universe or "frisk exploring with person B" with B being nara chara? really i'm interested in all of them except napstablook and mettaton.. i'm not too sure how good of a mettaton i'd be; ;;

luneea said:
um!! i would be interested in doing an undertale rp with you.... maybe the school alternate universe or "frisk exploring with person B" with B being nara chara? really i'm interested in all of them except napstablook and mettaton.. i'm not too sure how good of a mettaton i'd be; ;;
A Frisk and Chara rp of them exploring would be rlly fun i think ! Let's do that : 3 honestly same tho i thnk id be a terrible mettaton

It's a very confusing AU. In this story my oc would be doing Toriel a favor by kidnapping asriel at a young age to protect him because chara and Gaster are having a timeline warfare.

Mechawolf81 said:
It's a very confusing AU. In this story my oc would be doing Toriel a favor by kidnapping asriel at a young age to protect him because chara and Gaster are having a timeline warfare.
ehh im not a fan of oc and canon role plays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back