• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Undertale Search

Sarge-Loves-Fandoms

Fandom Hyperfixationist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello all, my name is Sarge and I'm currently on the hunt for someone to roleplay Undertale with. I'm starting to lose hope at his point though, and I'm about to exhaust all my usual haunts. Anyway, a little about me. I'm 33 years old, so my partner needs to be an adult. My post length varies, depending and my availability is most of the time, depending. Anyway, as I've said, Undertale is what I'm mainly here to look for, and if you are interested let me know.

Ships
Sans / OC
Any AU Sans / OC
Any AU Sans / Any AU Sans (Just be sure I'm familiar with the AU)
Sans / Fell Sans
Fell Sans / Dust Sans
Horror Sans / Dust Sans
Killer Sans / XTale Sans
Nightmare Sans / Error Sans
Nightmare Sans / Killer Sans
Nightmare Sans / Xtale Sans
Horror Sans / Lust Sans
Reaper Sans / Geno Sans
Reaper Sans / Error Sans
Error Sans / Ink Sans
Fell Papyrus / Swap Papyrus

Tropes
Found family
Soulmates
Injury
Royalty

General Plots
Sans and the gang have lived on the surface for a while. (This could also be used for Underfell Sans)

Found family plot involving Nightmare and his gang. Ship would either involve Killer / Cross or Nightmare / Killer

Dust used to be Classic Sans before his AU became an alternate timeline. Before Dusttale became an alternate timeline, him and Underfell Sans were dating. Red hasn't heard from him in a long while and has no way of contacting him. Even trying to go to his universe doesn't work. One day Dust suddenly appears in Underfell, unconscious. (Can be built on from there)

I'll add more plots as I think of them and reword the others to make them sound better later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back