• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale RP

drummerboi said:
because he used the souls to destroy the barrier thus returning him to his form of flowey
We agreed in a discussion that Asriel would have used his powers as God to give himself a SOUL, as well as bring Chara back. You're not part of the discussion board, so it's understandable that you didn't know that.

wait then if asreal has a soul then what off the 6 souls that were in the underground also if Chara is back then what about Frisk... since Chara and Frisk arn't the same person

if asreal is a GOD surly he would have been able to bring back the 6 souls of the children and bring them back to.... it just don't make sense that he could simply creat a soul for himself even though his personal soul was distroyed

Chara is a separate person. And the six human souls flew away, just like in canon. Asriel used his God abilities to craft a new monster soul for himself, so he could live on with everyone on the surface. As for why the six humans are still dead... we have no info on them, so we can't make characters around them.

but i thought in undertail a soul is a person's entity and can only be brought back threw determination which only alphys and the dreemur family knew about. but the only one who can truly figure out the statistics of determination is alphys hell she doesn't even know all of it yet. so in Canon flowey would have had to use Determination in order to get his soul. It was how Frisk survived being killed int he game.

Last edited by a moderator:
drummerboi said:
but i thought in undertail a soul is a person's entity and can only be brought back threw determination wich alphys and the dreemur family knew about. but the only one who can truly figure out the statistics of determination is alphys hell she doesn't even know all of it yet. so in Canon flowey would have had to use Determination in order to get his soul. It was how Frisksurvived being killed int he game.
It's an RP. We don't have to follow canon. Plus, as you said, Asriel was GOD. I think God has the power to create a soul.

true it's a rp, it just sort of botherd me a little that's all. since I kind of do rp's that follow canon. anyway i was thinking Magnus finaly being able to meet alphys for the first time what do you think good idea or not?

drummerboi said:
true it's a rp, it just sort of botherd me a little that's all. since I kind of do rp's that follow canon. anyway i was thinking Magnus finaly being able to meet alphys for the first time what do you think good idea or not?
Sure. So, did Magnus run away before Alphys even knew that the experiment worked?

yeah he kind of panicked by his apperence and left. Oh god i just realised Magnus is technichly mettaton's brother xD

drummerboi said:
yeah he kind of panicked by his apperence and left. Oh god i just realised Magnus is technichly mettaton's brother xD
Oh boy, when we get a Mettaton, that person needs to treat Magnus as a little brother xD

haha the tv sensation and then there's the doctor yeah anyway shall i start with him entering her house

i can just imagin magnus begin sarcastic about going shopping with Mettaton "yaaay im so excited to go to the mall again -_- "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back