• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Twilight Saga Roleplay

Strawberri

Wayfinder
Hey everyone! I might as well get to the point of the RP.

This roleplay will be a group RP (people who would like to do 1x1 may message me) focusing on the members of the Cullen family and their relationships. I really only want canon characters, but you may request an OC.

By focusing on the relationships, I mean taking a closer look at what they were doing and feeling during the events of Twilight or after Breaking Dawn. I would like to take time to write about Carlisle and Esme's relationships with their children and how close they all are as a family unit while also looking at the couples and the characters as individuals.

Renesmee will not be included in the roleplay.

Basically, we can make it whatever we want because I don't have a solid idea, but I do know that I would like to stay close to the Twilight plot, but we can venture from it if we wanted.

BTW: I would REALLY like to take the part of Rosalie but depending on what ideas others have, I might want to change to better fit the RP.

I'd be pretty keen on this, enjoyed the books. (not big on the movie) Are you happy for us to take on only close/immediate family characters or would sort of outsdie characters be okay? (extended family, friends).

Need to refresh my knowledge :D

DctrCat said:
I'd be pretty keen on this, enjoyed the books. (not big on the movie) Are you happy for us to take on only close/immediate family characters or would sort of outsdie characters be okay? (extended family, friends).
Need to refresh my knowledge :D
Some extended family members and outsiders will be welcome for the sake of the roleplay, but I think those who want to play an outside role or extended family role should also pick one of the original, main roles.

Hi i have read the books and like the film s and i think that anyone can do this RP and add any new characters but it cant always be about them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back