• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Trickster's Champion

Sage took her hand to stop her from touching her face or removing her hood, taking her hand gently. "I can't show you.. till after I won the game and I'm back in my room." She said with a chuckle.

She made a face and Sage figured out touching a goddess was not a smart idea as power floodded through her and hit her like a hammer to the chest.

"Ow ow ow." Sage said letting go of her and holding her chest, "That... wasn't nice at all... And you were going to touch me.."

Sage rubbed her chest slowly, it didn't agree with her heart who just recently went through hell. "So... how do I play the game?" Sage asked again,

"The..." Sage thought about it. "You know it always throws me off when Kai goes through the front door... but he always poofs places... If only I could poof in there.. that would be so much easier.."

Sage stood up and grumbled, "Of course you can't... which means you meant an actual door.... " Sage said walking around to go find another door. "Where would another door be?"

"Your silly you know that? Kai and you must really get along." Sage said with a chuckle as she looked for another door.

"Mirrors.... like the god Mirrors? And doors... Don't want to go into random god rooms... Lets go to doors!" Sage said.

"Good god... Kai better give me some kind of special snuggle or something for this..." Sage said with a long sigh before looking around the halls and picking a door to open and peak into.

the door she opened opened into a black abyss she felt it begin to suck her into it inside it was a black mass even darker then the abyss and it reached dripping claws out to grab her.

Sage gasped and dodged back before materializing her scythe to slice at the hand before shutting the door with a slam. "W-what was that?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back