• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Trials of Friendship (Twi and Paint)

Jason said"nikki is strong. Hell yes she is strong. But she refused to let things like that hold her down. But that is just part of her personality. She had to take on a lot of stuff when she was growing up. Take her parents and older sister dying in that plane crash. Nichole is still holding that pain in her. She misses them like hell. but she knew they wouldnr want her moping. It ttook a few months but she got herself going. She stayed with me and grandpa. Then that day came. She was trying not to cry. She wanted to show us that she wasnt a cry baby as others made her out to be. They called her a cursed child. but that was because she hardly wore her heart on her sleeve around others. They thought she was a loner. a cold hearted girl. But inside she was crying. But she wouldnt let those tears out. Nichole has always taken care of her friends and family. Putting their own happiness and needs before her own. Because she doesnt want them to worry. She's stubborn. Yes but she was telling you something to help you get back on your feet. To help you beat this.Yes it might have came off as harsh. But she has a heart of gold ivy. She would never tell you something to hurt you. She cares about you."

Jason kissed her back and hugged her. "I love you too. Here eat your sundae before it melts. I got your favorites." Smiling softly and gave her her ice cream and spoon. Then stood.

She nodded. "I was always depressed when I was younger. My mother died in childbirth having me and my older brother always blamed me for her death. He then got into a car accident three years after I was born. My dad started drinking. I was raped by my father every night of my life until I was thirteen. I ran away and lived with Nichole and your Gradfather…"

Juan sat with her, massaging her shoulders.

She sniffled and said "Akl if a sudden I was thirteen again, and that man was my dad…I just couldn't handle it..."

He picked her up and said "Let's go home."

She nodded and bowed her head. "It was just all those memories…someone I had loved dearly had done that to me and I was afraid…"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back