• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Solar Blight

"Well, shit."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(lowercase text is only for ooc! proper grammar and punctuation is used for roleplaying; a writing example can be provided if asked for.)

yo, thanks for clicking on! like the title says, i am currently looking for a few people to roleplay transformers with. the recent earthspark episodes have kicked me back into the roleplay mood, and i thought i'd try my luck here!

a few things beforehand!
-i am twenty years old and i am not interested in writing with anyone under eighteen, no matter the involved content or themes of the of roleplay.
-i am very ooc friendly! i would prefer to have open communication and chat with my partners rather than just straight roleplay. i like making new friends, talking about meta, and rambling about whatever comes to mind. if you're only looking for a writing partner, im probably not the person for you
-it's transformers, guys. i shouldn't really need to say this, but lgbtq+ content is an obvious addition. if you don't like it, you probably shouldn't reach out to me. that being said, all sexualities and gender identities are welcome here!
-i am a literate writer who writes in 3rd person, so expect multiple paragraphs per response. i prefer partners who can also write multiple detailed paragraphs, though as long as you give me enough to work with, im good!

now onto the actual roleplay part of the post!

im a big transformers fan and ive consumed a lot of media for it, which means im pretty open when it comes to what continuity or timeline we do. ive watched transformers prime, rid2015, earthspark, cyberverse, prime wars, the cybertron trilogy, and animated. ive also read both series of the idw comics, though i am more familiar with 2005 idw. i roleplay as a LOT of canon characters which varies depending on which continuity i am writing for, and i also have a handful of ocs that i can bring out. feel free to ask me for my list of canons and ocs! i am specifically interested in roleplaying either the beginning of the autobot vs decepticon conflict, or what follows directly after the war ends. however, i am absolutely open to any ideas that you might have! i tend to write more for decepticons than i do autobots or neutrals, and i am open to romantic, platonic, familial, or even antagonistic dynamics. the more drama the better, and in a series that is ripe and full of angst, anger, grief, and the barest glimpses of love and peace, there is plenty for us to explore!

aside from transformers, i've got a handful of other fandoms i'd also love to try out! feel free to ask me about any of the following:
-mass effect (1,2,3, andromeda)
-spiderverse (itsv and atsv)
-warrior cats (canon characters and originals!)
-dc (justice league and justice league unlimited cartoons, possibly young justice)
-the owl house (completely caught up with all seasons!)
-red dead redemption 2
-potential D&D-based roleplay!

and that about wraps it up! thanks for reading, and hope to hear from you guys soon!

Last edited:
Hi there!! I am a MAJOR transformers fan and I love how detailed this is! I've been itching for a transformers rp that's more heavy on lore and playing around with the many many different interpretations of canon there are, if you're still looking for partners, please let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back