• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Name - Amaya Patterson
Age - 17
Gender -Female
Sexuality - Heterosexual
Personality - Sarcastic and rude, Amaya is very a competitive person and likes to start drama just for fun. She's book smart and street smart, not to mention that she likes to be in charge. So instead of being a "Leader" Shes a boss.
Relationships - None
Motivation/Why they signed up - Amaya was bored with her current life and felt it would be cool to be part of a show. The cash prise was just an extra perk
Character Description/Photo -
806a95ca51d0f7801a9c4bd01f0643b8--drama-total-girl-drawings.jpg

Name - Amaya Patterson
Age - 17
Gender -Female
Sexuality - Heterosexual
Personality - Sarcastic and rude, Amaya is very a competitive person and likes to start drama just for fun. She's book smart and street smart, not to mention that she likes to be in charge. So instead of being a "Leader" Shes a boss.
Relationships - None
Motivation/Why they signed up - Amaya was bored with her current life and felt it would be cool to be part of a show. The cash prise was just an extra perk
View attachment 806203
Nice i must get her to be a fellow friend or form an alliance with her!!

Name - Amaya Patterson
Age - 17
Gender -Female
Sexuality - Heterosexual
Relationships - None
View attachment 806203

Nice!!! What team do you want her to be on? <3

I'm gonna add Morgan because... I love her 🥺

Name <3 Morgan
Age <3 16
Gender <3 trans MtF (she/her pronouns)
Sexuality <3 asexual biromantic
Personality <3 Morgan is a very sweet girl, always very peppy and excitable! However, she is also incredibly clumsy and ends up getting hurt a lot.
Relationships <3 none
Motivation/Why they signed up <3 She wanted to help her mom pay for her transition! So she had an idea, and it was signing up for Total Drama!
Character Description/Photo <3

Morgan TD OC.png
(I'm gay is me btw!!)​

If you all would like, I can go ahead and start this roleplay, we don't need all of the slots to be closed for this to start!
I'm down for whatever. Do you want me to go ahead and put in a male app too?

Name - Duncan
Age - 18
Gender - male
Sexuality - straight
Personality - a chill guy most of the time however he has no problem causing trouble for those he doesn't like even as far as exploding buildings and monuments, if you're on his good side he's a good supportive friend, if not... brace yourself.
Relationships - single after two failed relationships
Motivation/Why they signed up - Duncan had won the competition one time and came close a number of times and so he's certain he can win again and after everything Chris had put him through in the past he feels he deserves this new shot to win it all. He's physically more capable and more cunning than a lot of his opponents and of course he could use that to his advantage. More than that however he knew he had a chance of getting out of jail if he went onto Total Drama, won it all and then used a percentage of the money to bail himself out... completely fool proof.

Attachments

• duncan-totaldrama-character.jpg
    duncan-totaldrama-character.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back