• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Get ready..."

What the hell?

This was not, in any way, what Ayako had expected to go down tonight. All she'd wanted was to go, meet the bitch, and make sure there would be no hard feelings if she were to take territory in Osaka. This wasn't her city, and The Spider had known enough of common courtesy to respect another woman in power.

She hadn't wanted to lose her temper, but it had been weeks since she'd fed and her hunger was driving her to extremes left and right. It was clear that Saeko didn't give a shit about respect - She just wanted to piss on her.

But the Doves were coming, and Ayako was itching for a meal.

They would have to do.

"If you want my help, then you had best grow some goddamn manners and realize I was never here for anything besides semantics. You know who I am, so you know this isn't how I usually work. Hunger is a ghouls worst Hell, but I respected your power in this city enough to say my greetings before killing any of your cattle. So I'll help you deal with a few Doves, but I expect you to stay the hell out of my way from here on out."

Finished speaking, Ayako fished out the mask she'd brought with her to Antique. Unlike most ghouls, The Spider didn't own just one. Her collection was quite impressive, really, consisting of over two dozen. Each was specially made by a different mask maker, and each was black as pitch. This mask happened to be one of her favorites, a half mask that left her mouth free to feed. It resembled the many eyes of a spider.

Let's eat.

night sky.jpg

It had been so long since Kanaye Igarashi had the chance to enjoy the beautiful night sky of Osaka. He had never seen such a scene like this since he was a little boy. Nothing could've made him more nostalgic since he came back to Japan. No night ever felt so peaceful as tonight, and Kanaye knew it well. Ever since he came back, he was given no rest, no relaxation, not even a small little break. Joining the CCG was not what he had in mind when he was sent back from the States, but with his parents' death, he was given virtually no choice in the matter. For the first time in his life, he knew what he had to do. No matter how many obstacles he faced, he would never give up, even if it overwhelmed his very being with pain and grief. But with that in mind, it felt good to have a night of rest. For this, Kanaye was grateful.

For a slight moment, Kanaye was almost... happy. Not of amusement or of pleasure, but genuinely, joyfully happy. Tonight was special.

Kanaye laid back on the hood of his car and enjoyed a nice delicious cheeseburger. It was a delightful change from the rice he always has back at the headquarters. CCG didn't exactly care if you had special taste in foods - rice was the order of the day, every day. He was in a wooded area, away from civilization. As he munched down on his meal, he moved closer to his baby, the only love of his life, his quinque "Akachan". He smiled and adjusted himself in his spot. Life, he thought, is pretty good.

He had laid there for a while. Watching the stars at night was never truly something he did or thought was very interesting. But as far as he was concerned, it didn't need to be interesting. Being free from the responsibilities of life was more than enough for him to enjoy his time here. No one is around to bother him, or drill his skull in with orders and requests and everything else everybody asks of him. Yes, he was truly alo-

BZZZZZZ, BZZZZZZ

Speak of the devil. Kanaye's phone started vibrating loudly next to him, rumbling the hood of the car as it moved. Who could it be at this time of night? He put his burger down and looked at his phone.

It was from CCG. He immediately picked it up and read the message. There was an attack at Antique, a bar he frequented here and there.

Of course, it just had to be tonight, didn't it? Kanaye immediately stood up to action and quickly grabbed his things. He jumped into his car and started it up, riding away as the dust trail drifted off from view by the wind.

Whatever's going on at Antique, he thought, it better be important.

Akito
4062fe44c0132ef7d23d384e02f215a5.jpg
Akito Kibikino was having a cup of coffee at her small penthouse, her lips touching the cup when she heard her phone ring. Her eyes narrowed at the smartphone on the counter, as she placed down her untouched coffee and picked up the phone with a gloved hand. Bringing up to her ear under her short and snow white hair, she spoke into the microphone. "What is it?" Akito asked, before being informed of the news about the raid on Antique. "Interesting..." She clenched her jaw, slowly nodding into the phone. "Got it. Be there in 15." She said, hanging up the phone and standing up. "Even on my day off I still have to work. Not even enough time to drink a cup of coffee..." Akito furrowed her brows and stood up, grabbing her white trench coat and putting it on over her black turtle neck, the white heavily contrasting with her dark attire. Grabbing her car keys, she picked up the black suitcase that held her trusted quinque and headed out the door, knowing full well it was possible she might not make it back home. Obviously that has never happened before, but still, it was a possibility.

Biting in the inside of her cheek, she quietly thought to herself during the car ride. She had hoped this would be a challenge, and wouldn't be a small raid on small ghoul groups. She had always found that boring.

When she arrived on the scene, she was quite disappointed. Climbing out of her car, she looked towards the chief that was standing behind the small army of CCG operatives and soldiers. "You called me for this? Another one of these puny missions?" Akito asked, but the chief only shook his head. "No. It looks small on the outside, but on the inside... It's a safe house for ghouls. A safe house run by Bone Snapper and The White Dragon. Word has it that there are other strong ghouls in there as well. A report came in shortly after arriving that The Spider was here. The same Spider from Tokyo. This is a lucky strike. An opportunity like this won't arise for quite some time." He explained, while Akito clenched her jaw.

The Bone Snapper? Finally. It had been a few years since Akito encountered the Bone Snapper, the night that changed her life forever. Akito vowed revenge against Bone Snapper the moment she amputated Akito's arms and ate them in front of her, under the veil of The Wendigo. "Alright. I'll bite..." She said, walking out in front of the soldiers, removing her gloves to reveal metal hands and tuning her arms. "Let's play, Bone Snapper."

f8521f40b3749a508174c55e069e062d.gif

Arthur Maala

Arthur was still in the corner, texting someone; he didn't pay any attention when the white dragon entered the room not that what he was doing was primordial, he could do it another day but, why wait? He could do it, so he did it that's all; he wasn't even done when a Legion member came in, what he said was anything but good, maybe not entirely since a raid on legion's territory could help them open their eyes and calm them down, as it could just cause them to be even more aggressive but before even thinking about the consequences Arthur had to get out cause him too was stuck in there with the other ghouls; he just watched as Bonesnapper not showing any sign of panic was dealing with the situation, he leaned back on the wall, paying no attention to what was going on around him, thinking, plannifying "Hmm... what to do?" he asked himself, "Help them, or flee?" his phone rang, taking the call he casually answer "Hey Holmes! What's up? You're done with these drunkards?" and answering to what the person on the other side said "I see, that pretty bad isn't it?" he pause "Stay where you are, i'm coming" he walk over to *his colleagues* "Sorry to disappoint you, but i have a rendez vous elsewhere." he then return to the bar and take a seat while playing on his phone.

Last edited:
e44f2f3e4ce1252194fcced9b0e5c7c8.jpg

Mentions: Saeko / Allo Allo
With his front pockets stuffed with cash and a handful of body bags under his shirt, Hansuke considered this the highlight of his week. Even more so when he stepped outside and the street was dark and empty. No CCG, and no police. He knew he tripped a silent alarm somewhere between kicking open the door and messing around in the basement, but no one who looked like they might be the tailor showed up either.
Hansuke climbed up a street lamp for a better view, but if anyone noticed the robbery, they had long since fled. He stood at the top and waited for something, but nothing came. His luck was never this good, especially when he hadn’t been the least bit subtle about breaking into the shop.

He turned in a full circle, and found his answer in the flashing lights heading towards Antique in the opposite direction of him. To the CCG, a break-in that might not even be ghoul related was not as important as potentially catching Bone Snapper. He wondered how she gave herself away, or if she simply snapped and went on a mass murder spree. He wouldn’t put it past her. Hansuke really should head home, but he was never one to miss a good show, especially when he could be in the audience instead of on stage. He leapt.

Hansuke expected a bloodbath, but instead he found himself sitting on a roof and watching the doves circle the bar and talk to each other. The police were making a valiant attempt to cordon off the area and keep drunk humans away from the bar, but barriers were more of a strong suggestion to someone like him. Especially the way he traveled.

Or maybe, he thought, it was the body he’d just dumped that made the doves swarm on Antique. Hansuke grinned. Whoops.

Last edited:
"I love you."
Her jaw clenched, taking a few paces back and away from Saeko, choosing to simply fixate on the door. The mask she wore felt weighted against her cheeks and forehead.
Zena positioned herself behind the counter, her hands held in fists above it. If she acted methodically, she could use the counter as leverage into the air. Although, the ceiling was yet another barrier. Indoor scrapes were as interesting as they were inconvenient - a messy business. The beams and bars in the corners of the ceiling may come in use, and had some in use in the past. Being a perfomer had it's benefits...
Why is no one coming in?
Her eyes darted to the window. Yes, there were the cars, a few officers simply standing and waiting, weapon in hand, perhaps for a signal.
The tension could almost be sliced. Not a soul stirred, and the adrenaline surging through her almost drove her insane. "What is going o-?"

1579366379637.png

A shout. The door burst open, and suddenly all jolted into action. Three or four officers barged through the entrance, yelling, and armed. Her eyes quickly glanced at the woman clad in arachnid-like limbs for a kagune. Zena closed her eyes, her regular, everyday crimson irises forming their new blackened layer beneath her eyelids.

For god's sake, let this be an easy one.

Last edited:
Saeko
7ecbd407eec794afc89440ed07a5c955.jpg
"I love you too, dear... Remember, this is our territory. Not theirs. They have no idea what they're doing. You do." Saeko smiled beneath her mask, her kakugan surfacing while she looked out. "Ah. That Special Investigator is here. Tread carefully." Saeko instructed. Taking a stance, her elbow crashed down on an officers gun while her free hand shoved it's way through his torso. Removing her hand, she shook loose blood off her hand and turned back to her comrades. "I'd rather not damage my precious shop anymore. I'd also rather you guys do the same, I'll be outside." Saeko said, running towards another officer and throwing herself at him. The Q-Bullets he shot at her had done nothing to her. They flew through the door, her knee's landing on his torso and crushing his ribs. Saeko grinned at the sound of the ribs breaking, the man coughing up blood onto her mask. There wasn't any way he was surviving that.

As she stood up, she took a good look around her surroundings. She was no longer surrounded by soldiers and officers, rather, by low ranking investigators. Narrowing her eyes, she noticed The Special Investigator was holding her blade and standing atop one of the utility vans. Saeko clenched her jaw, "Sending in your underlings to die? That's not very noble of you." Saeko called out to The Albino, only to be met with an frown. "They took this job knowing they could die. They are prepared to lay their lives on the line to take you down." The Albino replied, staring down at them with a watchful eye.

"Oh? Then you won't care if I killed them." Saeko said, before multiple investigators charged at her. "Ah... You're going to make me use my Kagune this early?" Saeko asked, two tentacles bursting from her lower back and impaling two Investigators. The other two slashed at her, only to be met with a throat punch and a kick. "Mistakes cost you consequences, Greenhorns."

It didn't matter if the Bone Bitch had heard her or not, or even if she had merely chosen to ignore Ayako. All that mattered was the hunt, the blood that had already begun to spill, and the glorious scent of flesh.

The other ghouls faded out of her mind as The Spider launched herself at one of the humans that had surged into the bar. Not wanting to give him any chance to escape, she drove one of her long, black legs through his stomach before throwing him hard into the back walI. His spine broke on impact with a metal beam, and he crumpled to the floor.

The sight was enough to drive the starving ghoul into near hysterics, her blood pounding in her ears as her mouth began to water. However, more CCG goons surrounded her, their pesky little bullets stinging like darts. Enraged at their intrusion, Ayako speared through one, while grabbing another and ripping out his throat. The last of them, a female, stood trembling with terror as The Spider whirled around to face her.

"Please...please don't kill m-"

Ayako snapped its neck before it could finish whining.

A quick survey around her and Ayako was pleased to find the other humans concerning themselves with Snapper and her lover. Quickly, she grabbed the female's corps and returned to the barely-breathing male dying on the ground.

With a joyous, relieved sigh, Ayako ripped into her meals' stomachs and began gorging herself.

Arthur MAALA

20191030_225111.jpgTaking advantage of the situation, Arthur snuck into the back of the bar hoping to find an escape way, he knew that if there was one, CCG crew would be watching over it but since their main target and most of the ghouls in Antique were already fighting in front of the bar, the remaining agents would not be that numerous on top of what most of the strong one are probably where Bonesnapper is, so not only would they be in small number, they would also be (hopefully) greenhorn with no actual field experience, praying the lord so they would not have to fight today. After a short while looking for a backdoor, Arthur finally found one, he put on is mask and when he was just about to open the door, he thought about the possibility of a pincer attack from the CCG, and if he were to leave the door open, they would be able to do that stealthily; "Oh sh*t, well... i guess i have to go back now." he went back to the counter, took a bunch of glasses a chair and left enough money to pay for the coffee, returned to the door, placed the glasses on the chair and finally place the whole thing behind the door, pulling it closer as he left, closing the door at the same time.

Arthur was finally out, but behind him were a bunch of CCG officer, and a few inspectors they didn't seemed to have much experience, but still, Arthur was cautious anything could happen. "Stay where you are if you don't want to die!" yelled one of the inspectors, as Arthur predicted there were few of them, seems like the rest went as reinforcement to the front, "Good." Arthur thought to himself; slowly approaching them, he let out a deep and strong voice while looking at the CCG employees "Do you, yourself, believe that you can kill me?" in response an inspector launch himself at the ghoul, blade ready to strike but before he could even swing it, he get hit to the head; Arthur having anticipated the his behaviour waited for the right moment to sent a kick that landed in the middle of the man face, the impact was so violent that his skull shattered, and his body was sent flying back to his comrades witch watched the scene with horrified faces and before they could even think about reacting, the ghoul was on them, his hand grabbing another one skull and crushing it, ripping out another's ribs, breaking and tearing limbs apart. The last inspector alive, an elderly man, stood there, looking at his colleague bodies, trying to understand, what kind of creature he had in front of him, raising his head to the sky he said " I... suppose that "to retire" have more than one signification". On this day, blood was spilled all around Antique and more would flow but as far as Arthur was concerned, he had enough for today.

4.png

Kanaye's car raced down the street at night, almost crashing several times into the wooded area that was beset on both sides of the lonely road. Normally, he would at least try and be careful when driving on the road (keyword being try), but not this time. He needed to hurry before he could miss all the potential action going on at Antique.

Inside, Kanaye's car looked like a total wreck. Food wrappers, cigarette butts, and used tissues littered the seats. His paperwork for CCG was disorganized and spread all over. What looked like rot was starting to develop on one of the back seats. Truly, a germaphobe's worst nightmare come to life. And yet, it's quite fitting for a man such as this one.

Kanaye himself, however, could care less about the condition of his vehicle right now. He is a nervous wreck, agitated and annoyed at having to spend his day off scrambling for useless, disgusting ghouls. He hated them with a passion. He even looked down on the supposed "good ones" that helped the CCG. They were a black stain on society. And now, they decide that this is the night they have to start acting up and going on a homicidal temper tantrum. It filled him with fury. He felt as if he could almost scream at the night sky with the ferocity of a deranged serial killer. Yeah, the guy's pretty emotional like that.

As he drove into the city, the blood lust within him started to die down a bit, and he calmed down just enough to start driving semi-normally. If Kanaye was to get through this night without having the higher-ups crawling up his ass, he needed to tone down his craziness enough to actually do his job.

His thoughts drifted into flashbacks of his time at Antique. Quite a few CCG agents frequented that specific bar, and he wasn't an exception. Typically, he would order the strongest vodka he could find whenever he went there and try to pig out on it. But considering he had almost ended up getting kicked out a couple times for being a nuisance to the patrons (and facing the wrath of the higher-ups on the days he showed up to work wasted out of his mind), he had been given no choice but to settle for going cold-turkey. At least, for a little while. Kanaye will find a way... eventually.

Eventually, he could see the familiar street, with all of the officers and CCG agents hanging right outside where he needed to be. It appeared to be... calm.

Wait, calm?!

Kanaye almost facepalmed into his steering wheel as the realization kicked in. Is this it?! Are you kidding me?! Did I seriously miss all the fu-

Suddenly, muffled gunshots from inside Antique blasted their way through the quiet of the night, and the professionalism that was expected of all these men disappeared very quickly as they started to run and move all over the place like headless chickens.

Oh.

Undeterred, Kanaye sighed in relief, and turned his car off. He grabbed Akachan and opened his door.

"I guess there will be a use for you after all," he said soothingly to Akachan. The gentleness of his smile vanished, and the familiar blood lust that he had felt not too long ago came rushing back at full speed. He was in the business of killing ghouls, and tonight, business looks good.

"Come on, honey," he said to Akachan. "Let's go and find these ghouls."

Zena braced as the officers burst through - Saeko and the Arachnid ghoul, Ayako, had dealt with their early visitors. Saeko directed the conflict outside, Zena following suit. She cast one glance back to the woman, who feasted greedily upon her gruesome prize.
With the appearance of the Bone Snapper, the CCG crew were evidently in hysterics, anticipation, nervous. You could smell the adrenaline and exhilaration in the droplets of sweat that pooled from some of the officers' brows and bodies.
First thing was first. Divide the conflict - it would be harder to cope with attacks centered in one area. Zena leaped forward, feet light, her quick, dance-like movements characterized her reputation among the CCG. She landed within a few inches of a younger officer, forcing him to flinch before she subsequently darted to the side in an instant, landing at a distance down the street. She could hear one or two more vehicles pulling up a few yards from where she landed. Standing nearer Antique, three young officers followed her steps down the street, stopping midway, two pointing their guns, the other armed with a Koukaku kagune sword.

Immediate gore was not something Zena jumped to. The two officers fired at her, running towards her. In seconds two large, hardened wings folded themselves across her front, rapidly batting away each bullet like flies against a window pane. "Guns are pointless..."
The next moment, she was behind them. One turned around sharply, attempting to point the gun towards her, firing it.
That officer fell to his knees, screaming in pain - his jaw, neck, and chest bleeding profusely, after finding that the spike of crystal lodged down the aimed barrel of his gun had caused the contraption to explode as he pulled the trigger.

1c8870bee448b8b0ddc9dbe50b07f7aa.jpg

"I wouldn't waste your bullets." Zena eyed the other officer. A swipe of her one wing caused him to stagger backward, the other slicing downward onto his arm - taking both it and the gun away from his person.
The third man, an investigator, drew his sword, expressionless. Zena said nothing, feet shoulder-width apart. He didn't appear overly experienced, but qualified enough to fit the bill. She'd have to be careful, by any means.

She took a split second to cast a glance over his shoulder, blurring her foreground vision to adjust her sight back to Saeko and the others outside the bar.
"Shiroi Ryuu..." The man smirked, glasses flashing as he levelled himself.
"The White Dragon.."

Last edited:
Peering through the chaos of what could adequately be described as a complete shitshow, we find our hero walking down the street, holding his beloved Akachan like a child with his teddy bear. His black military boots clamped down on the asphalt as he moved closer to Antique, and the calm stare laid upon his beautiful face masked the deep, unadulterated depths of his insanity. Kanaye Igarashi, this dastardly champion of justice, this absolutely diabolical guardian of the human world, will embrace the danger and go right into battle with these monstrous ghouls. The knowledge of facing certain death has no effect on this man. He will do anything to ensure that humans are protected from the ghoul race. No, the ghoul species. They will never be our equals. They will bow down before mankind or be thrust into the winds of history. They will PERISH.

"Damn, that was good," Kanaye said under his breath, feeling pretty pleased with himself for coming up with an intro like that.

But that's enough pissing around. It was time to get to work. Kanaye analyzed his surroundings. He glanced at his inexperienced peers and watched as they were mowed down in droves by the White Dragon. How stupid. Are they oblivious to how dangerous this creature is? Kanaye frowned in disappointment. He probably could do something to help them out, but... nah. Let them deal with it. They might get her. Maybe.

He then looked at the second ghoul. It was someone he didn't recognize off the top of his head, but based off of his mask, he looked like the "Black Cat", the big bad ghoul who wears that stupid cat mask whenever he goes out for hunting. Together, both of them looked like they were going to have some sort of showdown with each other. Good, he thought, maybe they could do his job for him and kill each other off.

Then Kanaye looked inside of Antique. Obviously, there was a party going on inside there, and though it was unspoken, he was almost certainly invited to go and join the fun inside. He wasn't going to let whoever was inside potentially escape.

It was enough. Kanaye started sprinting towards the entrance, readying Akachan for the almost certain slaughter that was about to occur. He couldn't see clearly now; the entire scene faded as the red once again took over his vision. His craving of ghoul blood was almost animalistic. Although he couldn't exactly hear himself, he felt his vocal cords ringing in his throat as he let out a furiously loud scream.

Then he burst through the door, and all of it came to an immediate halt, as he felt an foreboding presence in the room.

All of a sudden, almost instinctively, he knew exactly what to do, and where to go. Yes, he can tell that there was fighting between ghouls and CCG agents, and yes, he can see that it was definitely fierce. But he didn't care for that. At least, not at the moment. He ran through the fighting masses, in a scene reminiscent of a person that moved through the dancing crowd on the club floor. He came closer to that almost familiar presence that grew stronger and stronger. He could almost see...

It was...

At that moment, Kanaye fell right back down into the rabbit hole. But this time, he could see... clearly. He knew he was back in enraged kill mode, but everything was crystal clear. All of it was right there, laid out for him. This was it. He finally did it. He found her. He fucking found her.

It was The Spider, gluttonously gorging herself down on a poor, screaming agent.

There was no hesitation. No stupid dialogue, no jokes, no nonsense. All of his years of training culminated in this very moment.

Kanaye walked forward, then moved full speed at her. He needed the element of surprise, while he still had it. Whatever happens next, and whether or not he dies right there, right now, doesn't matter anymore. The Spider's judgment has finally come.

He closed his eyes, braced for impact, and swung Akachan straight at her.

Last edited:

Now this was the show he'd come to watch.

Hansuke stood at the edge of a roof across the street from Antique, hands in his pockets, watching a ghoul who could only be Bone Snapper take on four Doves at once and come out without a scratch. They hadn't seemed all that skilled, but still. That mask could only belong to her.
He would have to keep his distance and hope the Doves kept her busy over there. He doubted someone like her would appreciate him watching and doing absolutely nothing to help. He couldn't let her catch his scent. Call him a coward, but he didn't want or need a stalker while he was playing human. Nor did he want the damn Legion butting into his ghoul business if he could help it. Hansuke scowled. If only the Doves could take her out right now...

He shook his head. Hansuke looked away from Bone Snapper, and noticed he was being eyed by a green-haired Dove with a scythe. The Dove was also looking at--oh. Huh. There was a ghoul on the street below him, deflecting bullets with her wings. He didn't recognize her mask, but her kagune rang a vague bell in his mind. What was her name again? Hansuke stuck his pinky in his ear as he thought about it, watching her slice a Dove's arm off. White... something. White Dog? No. White... Butterfly? Maybe. But that was kind of a mouthful. White Rabbit? That sounded correct. Kind of. Possibly. Er…

Well, the green-haired Dove was gone, diving straight into Antique in a gesture that was either suicidal or admirable. Though, if Hansuke interpreted his look right, that Dove thought he would fight the Rabbit? He looked down again. Even if he wanted to (he didn't), she looked a little occupied at the moment with another Dove. Too bad for the green-haired Dove. Looks like Hansuke would just have to wait for his nonexistent turn.

Last edited:
Screenshot_2020-02-03-16-40-46-1.png
Saeko stared across the blood stained battle field, the scent of the dead overwhelming the stench that came with the Osaka Ghetto. This truly was a war, with countless enemies ahead of her. The Albino was an intelligent dove and she knew the CCG followed her orders more than the actual chief of CCG. She was a highly respected, but Saeko was not to be messed with. Two more charged at Saeko, both with the generic starting swords. Her kagune tenctacle came up, crashing down on the swords and breaking the poor cheap things. Broken weapons and defeated, they refused to give up to The Bone Snapper. Charging back to her with their broken swords, Saeko caught one as she impaled him with her hand, directly through the stomach. Pulling her hand out and flicking the blood onto the floor as the lifeless body fell, her other hand caught the second dove by the face. Her kakugan eyes shined in the moonlight as she grinned while her grip tightened. The mans cries of agony filled the battlefield as she felt the mans facial bones snap.

His lifeless body fell as Saeko's laughed. "The CCG is so weak! Pathetic!" She yelled, looking over at The Albino with her arms in the air. "Give me a challenge, why won't you fight me yourself?" Saeko asked, while The Albino only shook her head at her enemy, pointing her sword at Saeko.

"The time will come for your death by my hand. It is my goal to kill you, only when you're broken down. I'll make your death slow and agonizing, Bone snapper. Perhaps starting with your allies?" The Albino said before looking over where The Spider was gorging herself on a meal. Not to far away was a dove with green hair steadying his blade.

A heavy sigh left Saeko, rolling her eyes. "Not exactly an ally... But she's useful."

With a battle cry he began to charge towards the spider. Clicking her tongue, she broke into a hurried sprint towards the two of them. Would she be able to get there in time?

Grabbing a dead dove, she bite into his neck and ripped the chunk of flesh out.
With this she was able to conjure her kagune, using it's strong force to launch her in between the two of them. The Green haired dove's sword forced it's way through Saeko's stomach. The sound of everyone's breathing was filling her ears. Hearing a nearby ghoul, her eyes wandered up to a man in a cat mask.

She made solid eye contact with him before turning towards The Spider. "Don't get distracted, stupid." Saeko sighed, sliding herself off the sword and backing away. A red glow similar to the kakugan of ghouls surrounded her.

Bending over, bones began to fuse and create a misshapen monster. Letting out a heavy breath from the deer skull that shone it's red eyes, a loud roar from the wendigo escaped the deer skull.

The Wendigo had arrived.

dde0d1d268a3f4effbcb9e959381b9ca.jpg

Attachments

• 6324_P9e1YrS6.png
    6324_P9e1YrS6.png
    132.7 KB · Views: 1
The man was tall - taller than her by any means. He was cleanly shaven, well built - the skin on his face almost grey in colour.
Zena did not flinch from her place, legs shoulder-width apart, yards away from him. She remained silent, releasing a breath of cold air that muffled behind the mask. The others, alive seconds before, were sprawled behind her on the concrete. She wouldn't even think of taking another look behind her.

He eyed her suspiciously, not making any attempts to attack, initially. What is he up to? She questioned.
"The White Dragon. Incredible agility, flexibility. A performer. But somehow remains in the shadows."
Only the sound of vehicles, blood-curdling cries and shouts formed a response to his challenging.
"A ghoul - a monster. A parasite." He laughed with a grim smile.
Zena smirked beneath the white, dragon-head like mask. "CCG - one word - corruption. Tell me that that's not parasitic."
"You've got a sharp tongue," he drew up the sword, the one thick blade of a koukaku kagune coiled into a spiral and stuck out at a point in front of him. "I'll make sure to cut it out by the time I'm through."

He launched towards her. Zena stepped forward, inches away from the blade, and spun herself down its length towards the man, narrowly missing its side. It had to be one of the largest kagune-swords that the team owned, and required an experienced handler.
Her wing didn't quite reach his chest, merely grazing a button on his coat before it was batted away by the sword, spewing one or two chipped pieces into the air. She tore herself away, lurching herself into a backwards curve to avoid the impact.
The investigator paused for a breath, gritting his teeth. When in a moment, the piercing and familiar roar of the blone-clad kakuja rumbled its way down the street towards them. All eyes turned in its direction, including Zena's. It shook through her, and immediately strengthened the urgency to end this fight in order to be by her wife's side.
"Saeko..."
The man-made a step to attack again before the bleep of a device attached to his hip sounded and a static voice spoke through in crackles - "Return to front! Repeat - all hands to front!"
He gave another wry grin, although evidently dissatisfied, "I'm afraid I shall have to postpone our little engagement-" giving a smirk before turning on his heel and running at full force towards the scene at the bar's entrance, and towards the Wendigo, brandishing his blade.

Zena took one step back, bracing against his failed attempt to attack, and glaring after him as he darted away. It angered her. No...
"NO!" She yelled, her legs working for her - running with all her strength in pursuit, her legs and chest pounding with every stride. Her eyes glanced to her side where she briefly caught sight of an elusive figure standing watch on the roof of a nearby building, her attention diverting back to reaching her wife.
Reaching her wife in time.

Mentions:
Allo Allo S n o w S n o w

Last edited:
Ayako turned right as the human swung, only for Snapper to take the hit.

What the Fuck?

But with before she could ask her why the hell she'd bother, the bitch turned away and preceeded to morph into a goddamn Kakuja.

Because of course she was a cannibal.

Licking the blood from her face, Ayako stood to greet the human whose blow had been meant for her. In his eyes was more than the usual amount of anger she commonly saw in the eyes of Doves.

Of course, that didn't surprise her in the least. She'd slaughtered his entire family apparently, according to one of their many conversations back in Tokyo, when he'd frequented her cafe in ward 13 utterly unaware that the ghoul he hunted was the pretty waitress he often spole with.

She smiled at him.

"Is that any way to treat a lady?" she purred, her kagune lifting her off the ground a bit as she slowly closed the gap between them.

But then the human she supposed was in charge ordered the rest of the cattle to retreat, and she found her prey slipping away.

"Looks like that's your cue to scurry off with the rest of the insects,"she sneered "Don't worry, though. I'm sure we'll be seeing each other soon."

Then The Spider launched herself to the roof and - using her legs - made her exit out the back entrance and out into the city.

Last edited:
"We're sorry to inform you that your parents have been murdered."

In a single sentence, Kanaye's life changed dramatically. That unwitting agent on the other end may not have realized it, but with one sentence, he triggered Kanaye's downfall into degeneracy and self-destruction. Of course, it didn't happen instantaneously. Quite the opposite, actually; it was a painfully slow process. That night, Kanaye wanted to cry. He wanted to scream at the world. The only family that he truly deeply cared about was gone. But he couldn't. Everything became a weight on Kanaye's shoulders. Even breathing and moving around was a grueling task for him. His eyes remained dry, and not even a whisper crept out of him.

Kanaye's final days in the United States were the most miserable of his life. Among the first things to go were his friends. They tried all they could to talk to him, to try and get a response out of him in the hopes of opening him up once again to the world. It was useless, and eventually they simply gave up. To them, he became a lost cause. And he did not try and bring them back. He doesn't need them. They wouldn't truly understand what he was going through, and he wasn't going to waste his efforts on convincing them to stay with him.

His education was next. This was a little more simple: Kanaye stopped going, and the school eventually kicked him out altogether. Nothing more, nothing less.

But what hurt most of all, what truly sent Kanaye into sheer despair, was the loss of his remaining family. See, Kanaye was never truly "alone" in the States; he had his uncle, his father's brother, and his aunt, and with them came his cousins as well. They were basically there to keep an eye on Kanaye and make sure he isn't fucking his life up. Of course, the truth was anything but. Kanaye's aunt and uncle never really understood him. He was Japanese and they were a tight-knit family that were fully integrated within American society. As such, it was difficult for them to try and communicate with Kanaye, and eventually, after a long time, they simply stopped communicating altogether, with a mutual understanding on both sides. But even then, despite everything that happened between them, Kanaye still expected for them to come to his aid.

This never happened.

His texts to them went read and unanswered. His calls were ignored and left on voicemail, and his phone number was eventually blocked from calling them altogether. The breaking point occurred when Kanaye went to his uncle's house personally to confront him on all of this. You can imagine the shock he felt when his uncle threatened to call the police on him for trespassing if he didn't leave him and his family alone. In that moment, it became very, very clear to him that his "extended family" could care less for his or his dead parents' well-being.

Assholes.

So there it was, that was the experience of Kanaye Igarashi. Nobody cared for him. He had nothing left, and nowhere else to go - except, of course, the CCG. When the agent called him that fateful night, he remembered being told that he was requested to come back to Japan in order to join the agency, as his parents weren't just killed by any normal human, but a ghoul. And this ghoul, the agent informed him, was only known to the organization as "The Spider."

The Spider.

God, the Spider. That name remained with him long after that. It became a point of deranged obsession for him. He wanted to kill her, of course. He wanted her to die the most painful death he can possibly give, to be so dead that she would disappear right off the face of this planet and become a lost page from the book of history. This was a foregone conclusion. This was the best way Kanaye could find peace. It was the only way. But when he started to do research on ghouls, he learned very quickly that killing them with ordinary weapons was going to be next to impossible. What a shame, he thought, I suppose violently throttling her to death isn't going to happen.

But what about the CCG? What made them so qualified in the field of killing ghouls? He looked into their history, their values, their code. And with more research, he was only more convinced that this agency would be the one to help him track down whoever this "Spider" ghoul was. Even then, it would be a long shot. Kanaye could very well die on the job without having ever found the Spider. But it was a risk he was willing to take. He needed to find her, no matter what.

Kanaye booked a flight to Tokyo the day after. This is where his new life was about to begin.

anime.gif

Kanaye did not want to open his eyes. All of his life led up to this moment, and despite waiting so long for it to happen, he was still held back by all the fears of a missed opportunity. Did he miss? No way he couldn't have, he heard Akachan tearing open her flesh. What if it wasn't enough? No, he has a freaking scythe - should've done some serious damage to her, at the very least. But the only way to find out is by actually seeing what happened. Oh, God... please tell me it was enough.

He slowly peeked through, which led to a full opening, and-

What the fuck?

The Spider remained unharmed. Kanaye did not hit her, and yet both were caught extremely off guard by who Kanaye actually hit: the Bone Snapper.

No.

His eyes fully widened as the Bone Snapper pulled herself away from his blade, and backed away from him. Then a red glow surrounded her. Bones moved and fused together, the deer skull's eyes turned into a dreary red. And the most awful roar Kanaye had ever heard escaped this ungodly monster.

Dear God, the Wendigo.

And through all of this, Kanaye slowly looked back to the Spider, who gave him a disgustingly pompous smile. She knew who he was. Between his heavy breathing and hateful stare downs of her, he could hear her boldly taunting him. If there was any moment where Kanaye felt he could combust at will, it was right now.

"You're no lady," he snarled at her, readying Akachan for a fierce fight as she tried to close off any and all exits. "And soon enough, you won't be anything at all."

Then a voice cried out to Kanaye, and he looked away. It was a call to fall back and regroup. God damn it, not now! He's so close!

"Looks like that's your cue... we'll be seeing each other soon." That was all he could hear from the Spider in the midst of the chaos, before she vanished from his view. SHIT, NO!!

But before he could even think of chasing after her, the Wendigo turned towards Kanaye and made a gigantic swing towards him and several other agents. This was the last thing he could remember seeing before some sort of heavy object crashed into his body and slammed him against the wall, knocking him out cold as his vision turned to black.

Kanaye lost the battle, but God help him, he will win the war.

It was boring watching the Rabbit fight. She and the Dove traded blows, but ultimately did no damage to each other. Hansuke yawned, idly tapping a finger against the cheek of his mask. Maybe her name was White Wings? That sounded more like something humans would eat than a name for a ghoul. Hm. White Rabbit would have to do until he thought of something better.
Hansuke looked down again and froze. The only ghoul whose attention he wanted to avoid, and she was looking right at him. He was caught. His body told him to flee, to abort the game he was playing and scurry back to his apartment, metaphorical tail tucked between his legs. But he was locked in place by those eyes. She was injured but it didn't register. Nothing stuck but the fact that Bone Snapper was looking at him. It only lasted a second at most, and then she freed him from the prison of her gaze and began to transform.

Hansuke stumbled back, and he hated himself for it. He felt like his father must've, as soon as he opened that door to find a Dove on the other side. A deer in headlights, an insect in a flytrap. Weak. A nobody who thought they were somebody. And it filled him with rage. His eyes flashed red, but he still had enough self-control to know that getting between The Wendigo and the Doves was suicide. It took one look to turn his whole night sour.

There had to be something else, someone else he could use to make himself feel better. If the Rabbit hadn't run off, he might've decided to 'play' after all. Too bad. Hansuke spotted the green-haired Dove from before just as he was swatted into a wall. But, it gave him an idea. He jumped off the roof, landed in a roll, and did his best to avoid detection as he crept closer. The strong stink of blood made him pause, but he'd already had his fill for the night. Plus, he refused to eat Bone Snappers leftovers. The green-haired Dove, luckily, seemed to be in one piece.

Hansuke tossed the Dove over his shoulder, picked up the scythe (because better in the hands of the Dove than Bone Snapper), and climbed up a building to escape while The Wendigo was busy with the Doves. He took the Dove back to his apartment. It wasn't his smartest idea, but he didn't have a safehouse, and unless he was going to toss the man in a trash bin and be on his way, it was his only choice.

He dumped him in the bathroom, tied his hands to the toilet, and shoved the weapon deep in his closet.

Last edited:
e5f2eda24c7c5b088f4cc1aa9816ef0e.jpg

Saeko was no longer Saeko when she was in her kakuja. She was The Wendigo, an entirely different entity
with the bloodlust of a thousand ghouls. Her arm had swung through numerous doves, knocking some out cold and some fell on their necks and instantly died. A quick and painless death that The Wendigo blessed them with, despite not being the creature to do so. One investigator, still alive was picked up but the fur covered bones that made the Wendigo so Unique to other kakujas. A distorted laugh came from The Wendigo's emotionless face as the Investigator screamed and begged for his life. The Wendigo's jaw opened wide, much wider than what it looked capable of. The Investgators screamed came to a sudden halt along with the sound of bone crunching and gushing blood. The Wendigo ate him, blood dripping from it's jaws.

It's beady red eyes glared over the army of CCG. It was taunting them, no, inviting them to kill it. Akito, not one for indulging others, she sent only two Elite Investigator squads of four. "Kill it." Akito instructed the two squads. They were highly trained and coordinated. Immediately following through with attacks, even a coordinated attack between 8 Elite Investigators was a bit much for The Wendigo.

While it focused on defending one flurry of attacks, it was being weakened by another flurry attacks it couldn't defend itself from. Having a small panic, it slammed it's front limbs on the ground and making an ear piercing roar. Stunning and temporarily deafening it's enemies, it's large boney hands snatched a young male Elite Investigator. The Wendigo did not spare any time nor mercy killing this investigator. It's strong hand squeezed the life out and broke the bones of the young man. A distorted voice finally escaped the Wendigo's bone clad face.

"Bothersome..."

The body of the boy landed in it's mouth as it ate him, recovering from it's blood loss and gaining more strength. It's wounds instantly healed.

"Bothersome indeed." Akito said, touching the radio in her ear. "Send in the Ghoul Boy. We're going to equalize this fight." She said as she looked at the scene of seven more Elite Investigators dead.

"We'll finish the war you started, Bone Snapper."

gif2.gifHe leaned forward, bending himself towards the desk and thumbing the paperwork in front of him, with a mumble. He pulled a cigarette from his teeth, expelling a warm, smoking breath.
For a young man, Sirus was one of the CCG’s most efficient. He was not one of them, after all. And yet, he was. He scraped his chair back and walked to the window, where a prepared chessboard sat invitingly on a small coffee table beside the window. Saying nothing, he carefully pushed one of the pawns one square forward with his index finger.
There was some sort of commotion in the corridor outside. Until the noise procured itself in mad knocking against the door. “What is it now?” A man, younger than himself, burst open the door into the dimly lit office, flustered.
1582282930981.png
“S-sir! We received a call-“

“Count to 7, please.”

“But Sir-“

“I won’t ask again, boy.” The investigator held up his hand, turning back to his chessboard.

The boy reluctantly agreed, all the more aggravated to relay the message – but wise enough not to cross his superior. He did as he was told, somewhat rushing 6 and 7.

“Isn’t that better? I won’t have my peace disturbed. Now, what-“

“It’s Miss Akito, Sir! We received a call, she wants you on the front!”

“Is that so?" Sirus snubbed the cigarette end into the embers of an ash dish.

“A brawl at a local bar, Antique I believe, Sir. A band of ghouls. Including Arachnid, White Dragon..and..”

“Oh, yes. I’ve heard of them. I’ve come across the Arachnid before. Not the other one though-“

“….and the Wendigo, Sir.” To which a wry, gleam of a smile was the Investigator’s only response.

---------------

Sirus stepped from the vehicle, stopped just around the corner from the Antique establishment. The sound of sirens, yelling and chaos could be heard within the car. He breathed in sharply, bearing a single briefcase as he strode towards the scene. He turned the corner and gave a grin.
The Wendigo was larger, more horrifying than he imagined. Wonderful. He would only blink when another of his colleagues was simply crushed to bait in the beast’s jaws. Walking towards the front of the conflict, keeping his gaze locked on the creature, he spied Akito and the others standing hesitantly, a small distance from the kakuja.

“Akito!” Sirus laughed, standing a little behind her and to her side. “Long time no see, Ma’am.”

Zena
1582283183380.png
The man Zena had been chasing had caught up to the rest of the group of Investigators, panting heavily as he brandished his weapon still.

“I’ll make my move- “, the investigator strode forwards, lurching himself towards the fur-covered structure, jutting his sword towards the beast’s side.

In an instant, the blade was caught between the fingers of Zena, who’s upheld hand trembled and bled under the impact, the blade forcing itself against her palm. The ghoul expelled a grimace. She now stood between him and his target, who released a piercing roar and groan with every blow it took.
“No more…” Still holding the blade in her hand, she inched herself forward – and in a moment, the two larger points of her wings impaled the unwitting man’s stomach. With a wrench, she ripped them from him, forcing a scream of pain from the man, before he stumbled back to the ground. Zena turned, leaping towards the front of the kakuja, yelling – in the hope that her wife would listen, at least. “It’s me- it’s me-..” Zena had to reign in the threat of the kakuja tearing her to shreds in that moment. They'd been through this before...so it shouldn't be anything knew. The beast's eyes seemed to roll in its skull as it flailed between attacks. Zena anticipated the coordination of another group attack, watching as more officers and investigators lost their lives in seconds. She remained unaware of the hasty departure of the Spider-legged Ghoul, and the presence of others on the scene - her only focus being her wife and the attacks against them.
She stood slightly apart from the beast, kagune recoiled, turning to the group of investigators, she addressed them, “Who’s next?”

Last edited:
ARTHUR MAALA

Arthur had just dealt with the CCG squad and left the scene, he took refuge in an alley where he stood for a while before getting on a roof to have a better view. He didn't want to get the wrong people's attention but this day could be the start of a new era, a lot of thing would probably change in a good or a bad way, and he had to witness the entire event; sure he did it because he was a bit curious but mostly because that was the perfect and maybe the only occasion he had to see Bonesnapper in action, before he have to face her.

It wasn't long after he took position on the roof, but it was enough to get him worried, among the CCG's agent where a bunch of inspectors he had heard of, and some he knew nothing about. But one of them had is entire attention, "The Albino uh." sending in a special investigator right from the start, they want to rid of Bonesnapper as fast possible, they know how dangerous she is, they're scared of what she could possibly do and they'll give everything they got to stop her today... "Do or die i guess." that the worst possible script for this story, Arthur know what humans are capable of when they're scared of something, he had witnessed it and has his heart started to beat faster, faster, faster he could hear it telling him to "RUN", "RUN", "RUN". A single human isn't a problem for a ghoul, they are weak, fragile and are easily scared, even if some train and have enough experience to go toe to toe or even best a ghoul in a fight these individual are still very few; no, the most fearsome attribute of mankind is it number and this could be turn against each and every ghoul in Osaka at this very moment! "Something must be done... but what?"

Is reflection is interrupted when he hear "Found ya!" he turn around to see a drone which the voice seems to be coming from, "I've been lookin' real hard for you for like 30 minutes, been worried you know." at first, Arthur was kind of shocked, when he called earlier he didn't expect it to be this fast "Ghost. You done with what i asked you to do?" he casually said as if he was talking to the person herself "Nah, things went loose before i could get here but i did take care of your two friends" "I see." said Arthur while grabbing the drone with a hand "Eh? what are you doing?" "Tell me, you weren't playing one of my games instead of doing what i asked you to were you?" "NO! i swear i wasn't, it just... uuuuh, the er... THE DRONE! Yes, the drone is very slow you know, it took me a lot of time to get here." "Is that so, but if i remember correctly, you did tell that this is one of the fastest on the market; are you by any chance lying to me, Ghost?" laying the drone on the ground, Arthur step on it with is left foot while raising the other one to crush it "NOOOOOOOOOOOO! DON'T BREAK IT PLEASE? YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE IT IS, THIS THING COST ME AN ARM!" "I know, i am the one who bought it; and don't worry about my pocket, i'll be raising your rent." "Wha but that..." a scream put an end to their conversation, one as horrible as the scream of a tormented soul; as he watched the scene, Arthur thought himself to be in an horror movie, because the creature before his eyes was worthy of being called "A demon", a nightmare, a pure product of madness, so *this* is a kakuja, a monster born from eating others ghouls "Gonna be tough bringin' that down." .

Last edited:
Kanaye woke up to a sensationally throbbing headache in his cranium. It was the type of headache that was so extreme not even the strongest painkillers could dissipate the pain entirely from his head. He let out a very strained groan. As the ringing in his ears slowly went away and he regained his senses, he quickly noticed that he wasn't in Antique anymore. Indeed, he had no idea where he was at all. But seeing as how he is stuck inside of a bathroom with his hands tied to the toilet, he (rightfully) deduced that he really shouldn't be here.

Kanaye slammed his head back on the toilet in annoyance. WORST. NIGHT. EVER.

Of course, he had to end up being captured. Probably by some disgusting, sadistic ghoul that decided he wanted to have human leftovers back at home. What a fucking night, he thought. First I get a call on my night off, then I find the fucking Spider, and now this. When will this insanity just end already?!

No, no, stop. Focus, Kanaye. You're a CCG agent. You've been trained for situations like this. You can get out of this. Remember your training. Remember...

Kanaye started to feel heavy again. His vision turned blurry, and the pain in his head overwhelmed him. There must still be some brain trauma that he has back from Antique. He could barely sit up, let alone stand. Trying to get these ropes off of him will be way more difficult than it already is. And then walking out of here, all while trying to avoid whoever's possibly in this place... oh, God...

The pain went away again, and now he could see a little more clearly. It's time for action. It's time to get out of here.

Analysis, analysis. The first problem are these ropes. He needs to get them off somehow. Obviously, trying to pull them off isn't exactly an option. Perhaps he could try and bite them loose? No, this looks like some pretty strong rope... he needs something sharper. Perhaps there's something around here that he can use? Maybe some scissors, or a razor. Kanaye looked around the bathroom as best as he could. Eventually, after some searching in the awkward position he was in, he detected a pair of shears laying around on the sink. Unfortunately, it would require some effort on Kanaye's part to get them, as he was stuck in a position where he was facing away from the sink. Let's see...

Unfortunately, whatever plan he was going to try and come up with would have to be cut short, as he heard footsteps approaching to the door. Kanaye quickly closed his eyes and pretended to still be unconscious, all while trying to formulate a plan to attack his captor. If he's going to get out of there, he'll want to have the element of surprise, to take the opportunity while whoever was outside that door had their guard down.

Let's just hope, for his sake, that it works.

Last edited:
cec668e0764ff91e9f85be3d87e85a5f.jpg

Mentions: Kanaye/ Do_it_4_the_VINcE Do_it_4_the_VINcE
While the Dove had fun being unconscious in his bathroom, Hansuke changed into nightwear (because he still had class in the morning, damn it). He hesitated at his mask, but ultimately pulled it off. If the Dove broke free, he'd need a lot more than a mask to escape all the personal information attached to this apartment. His name, age, workplace...

He really was royally screwed if the Dove escaped.

It sounded like he was having trouble though, if the random bang from the toilet was any indication. Hansuke paused, kicking his ghoul gear under his bed. He looked towards his closet, where the scythe was tucked semi-safely. Mostly haphazardly. He left his bedroom in an old T-shirt and pajama bottoms and took a quick look around his studio apartment. He didn't see the Dove hidden in any dark corners, ready to attack him with... his bare hands, he guessed.

Hansuke shoved open the bathroom door. If he didn't hear the noise earlier, he might've believed the sleeping act. He inspected the toilet for damage, but other than a new scuff on top, there was nothing that mattered. He grabbed a bottle of soap, weighed it in his hand, then tossed it at the Dove like a high-speed projectile.

The Dove could keep playing dead if he wanted. Hansuke had plenty more bathroom utensils to toss at him that wouldn't be lethal. Or they would be, if he was really unlucky.

"I saved your life, old man," he said idly, grabbing a bottle of hair gel. "Shouldn't you be thanking me, right about now?"

Last edited:
Oh, now he's had it.

Kanaye struggled to try and pull himself away from the toilet so that he can strangle the life out of this arrogant ghoul. The soap bottle, while definitely painful, did little more than infuriate the already annoyed Kanaye into a murderous rage. When he saw how futile his efforts to escape were, he resorted to cursing him out instead.

"You fucking ghoul! When I get out of these ropes, I'm gonna drag you back to the CCG myself! And that's not even considering if I put you out of your misery first-"

All of a sudden, it hit Kanaye. His quinque was gone. Akachan was gone. The realization of this hit him like a ton of bricks. The thought of this ghoul keeping his Akachan captive was almost too much for him to bear. With this thought in mind, Kanaye took a deep breath and spoke calmly to the ghoul.

"Where is Akachan? What did you do with her? You didn't just... throw her out, did you?" The very idea made him shudder, but he had to know. He couldn't just be kept in mystery over what happened to his precious quinque.

Another screeching roar left The Wendigo as it battered and slaughtered more soldiers. "Weak! Weak!" It screamed, before seeing a tiny figure in it's field of vision. It had white hair and white wings, who was she again? Someone close to Saeko. Ah, right. This was her wife. An ally of Saeko's. What was she doing down there? It's dangerous. A thorny kagune wrapped itself around the wife of The Wendigo and positioned her on a fire escape. Highground is safe and better for her kagune type.

Looking at the woman, The Wendigo realized that she was a beautiful creature. The Wendigo's bright red eyes stared at the pale white haired woman. Saeko's mate, Saeko's-

The Wendigo's left eye lost it's sight as a small quinque dagger pierced it, bringing the monster out of it's love induced trance. It's clawed hand reached up and pulled out the blade, giving an angry roar and looking in the direction of the attack. There, stood the Albino with her quinque daggers... And somebody she did not expect to see. The Ghoul boy that worked for the CCG, Zena's own brother. "It's you." A heavy exhale escaped The Wendigo's mouth, the words sounding excited. Though the Wendigo could not smile, you could still feel the sadistic grin just by it's aura.

He was the same ghoul that defeated her by chance two years ago, and tortured her while she was in CCG custody. Saeko got him back though, evident by the scars around his eyes and lips from the time she tortured him by sewing his eyes and mouth shut.

"Thanks for last time, let's play again." The distorted voice said, The Wendigo popping it's neck as it steadied itself, transitioning into a quadrapedal state and growing more kagune.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back