To Reign in Hell

They're basically the same thing. Aloof, intelligent, enigmatic, like to have their bellies stroked wield terrible cosmic power.

Then, go forth into the Storyteller's Forum and submit before the Stellar Council of Ancients your request for the creation of a realm into which you may project disparate entities for your benign (or malevolent) entertainment!

or proceed to the ST forum and make your requests. Either or.

Captain Hesperus

[QUOTE="Doctor Calgori]so wizard bait works on cats too...

[/QUOTE]
Go do some work.

Grey said:
They're basically the same thing. Aloof, intelligent, enigmatic, like to have their bellies stroked wield terrible cosmic power.
Quiet, you.

;)

Captain Hesperus

*scared beyond belief to post in here*

Er, it said recruiting, so I'll throw my hat in the ring. Lust is my first-middle name.

Sho 'nuff, this'll be joinable for ages.

You can go ahead and take a look at the relevant info in the forum, if you like.

I will let you know right now that Succubi and Incubi are the ruling entities of Lust, so you'll have to work your way to the title rather than starting there. However, glad to have you interested! Do join!

Succubus and Incubus are titles, rather than species. It's... complicated.

But you can essentially play one in all but name.

Indeed this is complicated. But I'd love to make my way up there, sugar.

I suppose for now I'll just act like a sophisticated hooker.

You've got a lot of leeway there. I'm largely letting people define their own aesthetics as long as they stick to the themes of the Circle and avoid certain traits. So no wings right off, for example. There's more useful info in the game subforum, so you can feel free to pop over and consider your character.

Ok, so my series of burning golden discs, constantly in rotation, studded with eyes, and surrounded by feathery white wings will have to wait.

For the moment, I am thinking a slight, androgynous looking character. Ashtar has taken what he believes to be the perfect human form; that of an attractive Kelenite. His skin is porcelain, the faint cracks emanating light whenever he gathers power. His coat of arms features a golden spear head on a white field.

In terms of power choice...I think bargaining with humans will be a big deal for him. Careful investment and playing the long game.

Sounds good to me. You can feel free to add him to the character subforum when you want, and we can iron out further details there.

Fantastic.

I'll write something up. And please, stop me if I start going overboard in relation to minions, humans bargained with, or location. I occasionally need to be reminded where the line is...

Mmm... What a nifty concept work here. I'll shall have to think of a thingy to do and craft. Nod nod.

Edit: Initially on the Lust angle. Noted multiples of one type are a-okay, so I didn't bother to see if there were other Lusties out there. ^^

Myllinnia said:
Mmm... What a nifty concept work here. I'll shall have to think of a thingy to do and craft. Nod nod.
Edit: Initially on the Lust angle. Noted multiples of one type are a-okay, so I didn't bother to see if there were other Lusties out there. ^^
There is not, to my recollection, any active Lust character, and crossover is also a-ok. Feel free to message me if you have questions.

This has caught my attention, and has been beautifully written,may I step in,sir?

So I have a chara in works. I'll have that... and the last of my stuff for the other one I'm still in need of finishing, in the next few days. xD

Okay so not within the next few days. Uh but I'm still working on one. Do you want me to post it here when done or in the game forum? (and I feel silly asking cause I bet it will be the game forum regardless. ><)

Myllinnia said:
Okay so not within the next few days. Uh but I'm still working on one. Do you want me to post it here when done or in the game forum? (and I feel silly asking cause I bet it will be the game forum regardless. ><)
Whichever you prefer, really, but I suggest the forum since I'm not likely to turn you away. :P

Thankee kindly.

The game is almost perpetually joinable, so you are indeed welcome to submit a character - and if you need assistance in creating them, I'm only a PM away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back