• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom TMNT 2012 RP?

hazelnutswirl181

*Hello there!

(If you replied with "General Kenobi" then we're friends. I'm sorry, I don't male the rules!)

I have traveled far and wide in search of an rp partner!

Now although I have played in various different universes there is one particular universe that holds a special place in my heart: TMNT 2012.

And so, I am humbly requesting partners for a tmnt rp!

I am perfectly okay with OCXCC (We can double up & I have plenty of experience playing all four Turtles along with my pfp that I have made of my OC and Casey ☺️)

I only have a few requirements:
●Please don't ghost me! I understand we all have lives outside of rping but please communicate if you're gonna take a hiatus! I also worry & wanna make sure you're okay!

●You play Casey

●Please be literate! I'm not asking for a novella each response but something more than two paragraphs! There have been too many times where I spend so much time on a starter and then my partner doesn't match my energy. Dig deep, write out how the characters are feeling!

●Have fun! I always love making new friends! ☺️*

Hey! If you still are looking for another partner I could totally play Casey!
I’d also want to play an oc of mine🫶

Users who are viewing this thread

Back