Thicker Than Blood: Reboot

jeesh again sorry for disappearing like, I'm dealing with some legal stuff as of right now (just some trust fund bullshit)

but I'll get right on that, again sorry about this guys, I don't know why this is happening

@Prizzy Kriyze I'm about to >.< I hate to be that guy and I'm grateful for the hard work put into this sight but this wasn't what I wanted to deal with when I came back, like I'm still dealing with all that legal stuff and now this and asdfghj I should stop complaining, after all I've been absent from the rp for like two days with no notice and I shouldn't be so cynical

@Prizzy Kriyze Although I encourage change I have to agree with you Kry, this site is getting incredibly messy and clunky, I love the site altogether cause that's where I met you and everyone else but seriously this is getting out of hand

Also again sorry for disappearing like that, I had no right to but nonetheless I'll get right to putting this rp back together, it might take a bit as I need to make a few calls, but it will happen

@magikarpfever

It's all good ^^ It's working out on it's own. Unless you have anything against it, I can keep an eye on the RP and intiate the timeskip when it's good?

@AshenLily Aw thanks, love you to <3

@Prizzy Kriyze thank you Kry, I appreciate it, just got off the phone with the trust fund worker and let me say it was a shitty experience

she kept talking down to me and blaming me for shiz and acting very passive aggressive like if she can manage to have them pay for my sister's apartment I'm pretty sure they can get us a new computer after the other one broke, so now I have to let my brother use this one and she was yelling at me for 'not sharing' which was complete bullshit after all my brother had a extremely nice desktop which he preferred as he didn't like laptops and I had this laptop. And I told her, 'hey you know I still have to work on AP stuff, write, and manage everything else on this tiny laptop and now my brother needs it to do his stuff, so I think we need a new computer' but no, instead she blames me for breaking the home computer (which is bs as I haven't used it in a month and it just recently broke) and treating me like I was four. Like if she can pay for my sisters car, apartment, and other school supplies I think she can get us a new computer as we can barely afford to buy actual school supplies. Like it's our money, do I have to bring an attorney on this like last time? It's not that hard to just buy a new computer, one we desperately need.

Okay I'll just get straight to the point, replies are going to be stupidly slow as I am now sharing this laptop because of stupid legal bullshit

it's fine, I shouldn't be complaining, especially on the OOC thread so sorry I'm just a little angry right now so sorry for making things awkward

anyways I'm going to try to merge to two threads so this rp will go back to it's former glory while making some phone calls

I love you, Magi. <3 If you neeeeeeeeed someone to talk to, you can just send me a private message. :3 
Abaddon's such a douche, it's hard not to love him. :3

@Prizzy Kriyze thanks Kry, I made the new thread and contacted a mod so hopefully things will be good again

@AshenLily honestly that made my day, thanks Ashen I'll be sure to take up that offer and I totally agree Abaddon's a little prick but you gotta love him

Magikarp, can I count magnetism as a sub-school of electroknisis? As wherever electricity exists so does a magnetic field.

I bring this up because I just got an iron beam thrown at me xD and if i could move that off course with that, it'd be kinda nifty

sure sounds cool, just don't make it to OP 
@AshenLily have I ever told you how much I love you Ashen? omg but ya, guessing you don't like how shitty the whole thing look right now, and I messaged the mods and asked them to fix this but they haven't replied yet

Almost as much as I love you, Magi. :3 And I just have an issue with how fucked up everything is. Like, why did they completely untab everything? That's stupid. Why would anyone want that? Actually, now that I think about it, I was wondering why they didn't make it so that I couldn't access all of the information about one particular RP, from a centralized point within that RP. So the changes definitely make sense. Because I wanted my activities I do for enjoyment to be a pain in my ass.

#endrant.

To be honest (And I'm not sure if this is right) but I actually don't think they meant to do that. I Just read an email that I got from the site, saying that the maintenance was finished and all that shiz, and then it went on to say that they noticed the untabbing of the role plays and even called it an inconvenience. Just a theory though. The site is actually the way it was before when I was a member way back in 2012. The role plays didn't have tabs then, just different forums for character sign ups, roleplay and OOC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back