Thicker Than Blood: Reboot

@xx0mittens0xx

@Der Kojote

Nice, now you just need to roleplay what happens until your characters end their day (everyone else has, pretty much)

Oh, and please don't forget Abaddon's outside, so you don't roleplay past him.

I will once I get off in about 5 hours or sooner 
You can carry my character around if need be

Last edited by a moderator:
But since he is outside, to end the day we need to just step out of the container and then you have to make aswell, depending on what you want abbadon to say it can take some time.

So just write your part of coming up to us, i bet derkojote can change the part to us 3 limping out of there and then your character comes on^^

Omg.....what the hell? They took off tabs on every other rp and leave only the tabs on this one? I have no idea why they needed to take away tabs to begin with. I don't think anyone is happy with the change

until they get this merged back up, apparently @magikarpfever needs to put a post somehwere

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/thicker-than-blood-reboot.55497/

there is the IC

and here is the process

1. Attention Roleplayers:
    If you have a game that you would like to connect back together with Tabs please follow these steps:
    1. Create a new roleplay in the same section to create a tabbed roleplay.
    2. Post a link to the new roleplay and all the threads from the roleplay you want to retab in Roleplay Support.
    3. These two games will be merged in order to give you a tabbed game again by a Moderator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back