• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom There are no men like me (Searching for a long-term Marvel partner for a doubling and OC friendly story!)

reachforthesky145

just a starstrucken dreamer
Howdy friends! As the name implies, I am looking to start a long-term rp within the Marvel fandom! This is an OC, doubling-friendly search! I have an idea of a story for my OC, but we can set something entirely new up for your OC or you can add something to this idea! I am open to playing anyone you wish for your OC, but I ask for Loki for my OC! If you wish for Loki, that's the beauty of this fandom! We can have a multi-verse and I can play Loki for your OC!

A bit about me:
I am a 23-year-old female graduate student, getting ready to graduate! I am Southern-born and raised, and lovin every second of country living! please don't let this scare you off! I am open to all and I am not the type to be butt hurt if we don't have matching political/religious/or sexual preferences! This is a safe place! LBGTQ is welcomed!). I am a HUGE animal lover and a nerd about a lot of random things! I spend most of my time with my spoiled pony, fluffy doggo, with friends and family, and really anything outside! I love OOC chat, visuals, and everything like that! I aim to make friends with my long-term partners, so the story can change a thousand times! Whatever keeps us both engaged!

What I had in mind for background:
-This does not exactly follow the timeline of the movies, but instead ventures into more of an AU setting!
-In this story, Loki is kept on Earth following the attack on New York. There is mixed feelings about Loki's invasion. Some countries believed in the centralization of power under one divine ruler, with the establishment of local monarchies and governments to keep the peace. Such would decrease global issues, but others felt it was an attack on freedom and democracy.
-Loki is presented in front of the United Nations so that the nations can present their grievances to him. Feel justice for the attack.
-There country similar to Wakanda, known as Nasidariya, located within the Middle East holds a particular interest in the God. Like Wankada, they have an invaluable resource. Not on the same level of an infinity stone, but a large source of power. Of knowledge, and their beloved, departed Queen, was an Asgardian that had been outcasted by Odin for the same vision of Loki's- to unite the powers of the mortals under one ruler. And she preached of the mischievous prince God.
-Nasidariya takes an interest in Loki and offers to host him within their borders, allowing the Avengers full access to ensure that he is properly confined. (basically house arrest but to the country. He cannot leave Nasidariya)
-Within secret, the King of Nasridaryia tries to persuade Loki to take his place as God of the country, and eventually the world. Giving him access to the power and strength of their resources. Offering God whatever he so desires to appease him. To bring wealth and prosperity to the country.

A bit about my OC:
-Clara is the daughter of the exiled Asgardian Queen and King of Nasidariya. She is the only daughter, the only princess, the only heir. Known as the "Jewel of the Nile" for her almost golden blond hair, fair skin, and bright blue eyes. An appearance that came from her Asgardian mother, and a stark contrast to the dark-skinned beauties of her country. Though this appearance is mostly hidden. Only her eyes were revealed to the public.
-She was raised traditionally, to be a model of virtue and pose. The ideal woman of her country, but her heart longs for more. She adores her family and her country, but there is her mother's rebellious nature in her heart. To be more than a silenced princess.
-Clara cannot descend to the throne until she is married, but her father has no rush to marry her off. As she is the last thing he has of her mother, of Asgard.
-She is sent to a pristine boarding school in America to broaden her education under strict security. Where no cameras are allowed inside, but this American lifestyle adds to the fuel of her heart.
-At this school, she begins to show signs that she is more Asgardian than Midgardian. Her mother's blood was potent within her veins. Starting to reveal powers that she has no idea how to control.

Preferences
  1. 18+ only, please!
  2. MUST be okay with doubling! I play with a female OC (and prefer her to be paired with a M) , and I adore other OCs! However, I only do OC x canon. It helps gives me a visual and an established background to play the character as!
  3. I LOVE rps where the OCs are interacting and growing together!
  4. Discord is preferred! Pea brain always forgets to check on here, and Discord notifies me on my phone!
  5. Though I don't have a length requirement.. It's hard to expand an rp on a tiny little paragraph! However quality over quantity! As long as the RP is progressing, and you can provide a good amount of details, you'll have one happy RP partner!
  6. Please try to use good grammar and literature. I am not an English major and don't worry about me hounding you over the small stuff. (Bro I can't spell to save my life!) but it helps with clarity and understanding if you try to use a semi-to-advanced level of writing!
  7. I LOVE visuals, OC chat, plotting, the whole nine yards. If you are not into this type of thing, you may not like me as a partner!
  8. I give a lot into my RPs, they are kind of my escape from reality. So looking for someone pretty active as well! Life totally comes first so go do what you have to do. I just ask you let me know! Even if you can't respond, just send me a shout. I understand!
  9. The not so fun part- Ghosting.. It's not cool. I get things turn. You can lose interest, need a break, whatever. I just ask for the respect and decency after putting so much time into making a story, you just let me know. If you don't like an idea or OC, speak up. Constructive criticism is how we get better! Blocking or just dropping off the face of the planet just gets frustrating
  10. I am open for dark, gory themes. I don't really have triggers. I do ask that mental health, cultures, disabilities etc be given the respect they deserve. You can have characters with disorders, as long as it's not there just to be a filler or draw attention to a character. It needs to be realistic.

Since you day doubling friendly what kind of cannon characters can you do if you don't mind me asking.

You still open for this? And would you be willing to play either Captain America, Bucky, or possibly Venom/Eddie?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back