• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Dragons (always accepting)

Dogma looked at the small 'Human' with a hint of surprise, before lowering his head to look Violet in his eyes. "Well hello child, and I am Dogma." His voice was deep, but caring and had a soothing undertone. "What is a young girl like yourself doing out here?"

"I went for a walk then a meet a dragon smaller then you and then we say you and now I'm here," she said as if she were a child just to amuse herself.

Ni nudged Violet's shoulder towards the larger dragon. "It seems that it's a good time to meet him. If you're interested."

Dogma finally noticed the smaller dragon, after she had nudged Violet, "I take it that is the other dragon you referred to?" He asked with a chuckle, as he used a whisker to point at Ni.

She saw the dragon point to her, then Ni glided over to the larger dragon, and lowered herself in respect to him. "Hello. I'm Ni. It's nice to meet you!"

Dogma shook his head slightly, "It is a pleasure to meet you as well Ni, and please do not lower yourself to me, I have no wish to be treated like that." He said like a father would to their children, and with a gesture of the whisker for the much smaller dragon to rise, "Now why are you two out here in the woods?" He asked curious about the females.

When he gets to his favorite stop in the woods he ties the dog up and starts to walk to a big rock and proceeded to lay on it

Ni stood back up, and tilted her head to the side, "Just to enjoy the nice day I suppose. And escape to somewhere quiet. But I've managed to meet some great new people as of yet!"

Dogma gave a smile, "It is a nice day, perfect for a flight. Wouldn't you agree?" He asked glancing at the sky.

Violet was curious how fast the two dragons could fly and if her running would keep up with running. She hasn't been born long, so she hasn't had much time to train her legs to go to super speed. She ran only a slight bit faster then any human, but she thought even her extrodinary speed wouldn't be enough. So she just stayed quiet.

When Lucas looked up he could see his dog runing off, he quickly jumped off the rock and begins to run after her.

Ni nodded, "Yes. A run would be perfect." A small moving speck in the distance caught her attention and she was curious as to what it was. "Perhaps we go that way?" She pointed with her nose towards the movement, and stretched out her wings.

He kept running after his dog but couldn't find it anx now he was lost. "Well great a lost dog and boy," he said

Dogma followed Ni's gaze, "Well I do not believe I can fit between the trees. I do curse how I have aged sometimes." He said before looking at the two girls, "Perhaps you should investigate without me, I shall wait here for your return." He suggested with an smile, or at least his equivalent to one.

@Floreilinn, @BunnyBear0626

Violet took off like a... well bat at night, lol. She say a figure in the distance, but it was less blurry then it was before. She noticed it was a boy after a couple more seconds running. "Hey boy!" she shouted. "What are you doing out here?" She kept running towards him.

Last edited by a moderator:
He stoped and truned around and waved nervously "hello"

Last edited by a moderator:
Ni smiled at Dogma's words, and took off with Violet to find out what the shape was. Upon seeing it was a boy, she was happy. "I'm Ni," she said to the boy.

Ni thought for a second then nodded. "There was something else running ahead of you, I think it went that way." She pointed with her snout.

"Uhhh.. thanks" he ran the direction given to him to find his dogs collar, thats it. "What?!" He said in between breathing.

"Uh sure but I dont get how he got the coller off?" He said surprised

"How very strange. This creature must be smarter than I originally thought." She said with joy. "This should be fun."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back