• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Untold Stories of Hogwarts - 1x1 HP RP

Xavier watched as Aaron came up when his name was called. He was so proud of his Gryffindor boyfriend. He was definitely going to be giving Aaron a big hug and kiss when they were released. He blushed when he saw Aaron give him a wink.

Unfortunately it didn’t take long to finish the rest of the graduating students. That was a sad thought in itself if Xavier was being honest. As the last student got their scroll, Headmistress McGongall raised her hand, indicating for the students to stand from their chairs.

“I am proud to announce the graduating class of 1998! May you all find your way in the world” Loud cheers and applause came from the parents, Xavier could hear his own parents clearly. A proud smile was on his face as they were introduced as graduates. A few moments passed and the cheering died down. Then they were released to go see their parents. Of course Xavier went straight towards Aaron first.

For once, Aaron wouldn’t have minded waiting and sitting through all of the names of his classmates of the same year that he hat sat through during the sorting ceremony in 1991. There were a lot less students called now as a result of the death and destruction of the war. Because of it, the graduation ceremony wrapped up rather quickly. Headmistress McGonogall then officially concluded the graduation ceremony and wished everyone well. Hogwarts’ class of 1998 had finally graduated.

Applause erupted from the audience and Aaron grinned- proud of himself and proud of his boyfriend. They were officially done with their seven years of magical schooling at Hogwarts. The caps were thrown and Aaron immediately went to find Xavier. Luckily for him, his boyfriend had the same idea and it didn’t take very long at all for the two to reunite. Aaron practically tackled his boyfriend with a hug, doing his classic much too tight squeeze around Xavier’s torso and lifting the boy up off of his feet for a brief moment before setting him back down again, still hugging him closely to his body.

Xavier didn’t take long to get to Aaron. Both boys clearly having the same goal. He laughed as Aaron basically tackled him into his tight squeeze. The smile on Xavier’s face was wide as he was picked up off the ground for a moment. He looked up at Aaron, still wrapped in the hug and held close. “We did it love! We made it through” He said with a laugh, his chocolate brown eyes locking onto Aaron’s beautiful hazel eyes.

Aaron grinned from ear to ear as he embraced with Xavier. He then loosened up so he could pull back and look into his boyfriend’s chocolate brown eyes with his hazel eyes. He nodded as Xavier had proclaimed that they had finally done it- seven long years and they were graduates of Hogwarts now. “Damn right we did!” Aaron laughed, spinning Xavier around. “I couldn’t have done it without you,” he told his boyfriend softly, leaning in slowly for a kiss. Aaron then locked lips with Xavier, engaging in a very passionate kiss, bringing his hand to the back of his boyfriend’s head and closing his eyes. Somewhere up in the stands, his parents smiled seeing this, remembering when they were young and madly in love. How could you not be romantic about young love?

Xavier couldn’t but laugh as Aaron spun him around. His excitement was still so infectious. Xavier smiled softly at Aaron. “Neither could I” he admitted. He leaned up when Aaron leaned in. Their lips met in a passionate kiss. Xavier’s eyes closed as he felt Aaron’s hand on the back of his head. His own arms had managed to wrap around Aaron’s neck. He knew his parents could see them, and they were surely smiling, proud of their boy and remembering how they had been back then.

Aaron finally broke their kiss but opened his eyes and smiled, staring into Xavier’s. “Don’t celebrate too hard though,” he said with a grin. “You’ll be back here in a few years, remember, Professor Collins?” Aaron asked playfully.

Xavier smiled as Aaron broke their kiss. “But this celebration is with you.” Xaie said with a grin. He blushed at Aaron’s words. “That’s the plan” He said with a laugh. “I just can’t believe we made it” Xavier added with a chuckle.

“I certainly can believe it! You’re a brilliant genius love!” Aaron replied with a grin. “And I’m pretty much here because you carried my arse, especially in charms,” he chuckled. He then briefly looked up at the sky and smiled fondly. “I’d like to think somewhere, Jacob and Ryan are smiling down upon us proudly,” he whispered quietly, the memory of the two late boys still fresh in his mind.

“I helped you with Charms. Once you figured it out, you did very well” Xavier said, smiling at Aaron. He followed Aaron’s gaze upwards towards the sky. A few clouds passed by as Xavier smiled. “I’m sure they are.” He replied just as softly. His heart still hurt at the loss of his roommate. It had been a rough first couple of weeks adjusting to the silence in a room where there really wasn’t any silence before.

“Don’t give me too much credit,” he joked. Aaron didn’t want to linger on the death of their two close friends too much. Today was a day for happiness and celebration. “Now c’mon mate- I think we should meet up with our parents. They probably want to see us,” he said with a smile. The parents began to come down from the stands and go on the field to congratulate their children. Aaron could see his parents making their way over to them, walking with Xavier’s parents.

Xavier smiled at Aaron, before he looked over to see his parents coming down onto the pitch beside Aaron's. "Let's go" He said. Xavier broke from the hug, though his hand stayed in Aaron's. He headed towards the stairs and stepped down onto the pitch. It didn't take long before the pair made it to their parents. Xavier dropped Aaron's hand as his parents came up to him. His mother wrapped him in a hug, a huge smile on her face. "My brave boy, I'm so proud of you. Not only did you defend your school, but you completed your schooling" She said, kissing his forehead softly. He felt tears in his eyes, he'd missed his mother's hugs but he'd never admit that out loud. "Thanks mum" He told her. She pulled out of the hug as James came up. Xavier could see unshed tears in his fathers eyes as the two embraced.

"You made me so proud, you've become quite the young wizard son" He said as they hugged. That was the highest praise he'd heard from his father. His father was supportive but he also pushed his son to be better. "You have become a strong young man, standing up for what's right" His father added as they stepped apart. He smiled at his parents, looking between the two of them with a wide grin. He turned to look over at Aaron with a soft smile. "It wasn't just me. I had a huge support the entire time" He said, his eyes shining with love for his boyfriend. "He's been the best through this entire journey" Xavier added, before he looked back at his parents. "You found your way in this world, and found love along with it. That's all we could've ever hoped for you my love" His mother said. "Now we'll be invited to the wedding right?" His father asked with a grin on his face. "Dad!" Xavier said, rolling his eyes at his father. Secretly he was hoping that one day they may just get married. Xavier couldn't imagine anyone else to love and hold like he did with Aaron. His eyes turned back to his boyfriend with a soft smile on his face.

Last edited:
Aaron and Xavier approached their parents and reunited. As Xavier dropped his hand to go say hello to his mother and father, Aaron did the same, smiling as he went over to greet them. Both his mom and dad wore proud grins. Although Aaron’s mother knew virtually nothing about magic, she understood the gravity of the situation and how hard he had worked. “I’m so proud of you my little Aaron,” she gushed as she wrapped her son in a tight hug. Aaron smiled sheepishly at the praise, rubbing his mother’s back as they embraced. “Thanks mum,” he said, “I’ve missed you lots,” he told her softly. “I’m so happy to see you. Mummy and daddy missed their baby,” replied Mrs. Hoskins, placing a big kiss on Aaron’s forehead as they broke their hug. This caused Aaron to blush, a bit embarrassed his mother was still calling him her “little Aaron” and “baby.” But, mothers were always going to be mothers.

He then faced his father who outstretched his arms. Aaron then embraced his dad, another tight hug. “I’m incredibly proud of you, son. Not just for completing your schooling and learning magic coming in blind, but for what you’ve done to defend your school and to fight for equality for all wizard kind,” said his father. “Excellent work. I’m so proud to call you my son,” Mr. Hoskins said, breaking the hug and ruffling his son’s light brown hair as he always did affectionately. Aaron was overwhelmed with joy and smiled. “Thanks dad, I’m glad I made you proud,” he replied.

The two boys had finally finished saying hello and getting their congrats from their parents and turned to look at each other, smiling. “Congrats on your graduation, Xavier!” Mrs. Hoskins said sweetly to her son’s boyfriend. “Great work Xavier. And I had a feeling you kept Aaron in check and made sure he didn’t cause any mischief so I thank you for that too,” chuckled Mr. Hoskins. Aaron playfully rolled his eyes. “Dad…” he grumbled.

Xavier looked over at Aaron’s parents as he blushed. “Thank you. I couldn’t have done it without Aaron beside me. Although sometimes I had to keep any eye on him.” Xavier laughed, nudging his boyfriend’s shoulder with a grin. Mrs. Collins looked over at Aaron. “Congratulations on your graduation as well Aaron. I’m glad Xavier found someone to get him to lighten up.” His mom laughed. “Yes excellent work Aaron.” Xavier’s dad said before he continued. “He tends to take his studies very seriously. I’m glad that he found someone to get him out of his shell and have some fun” His dad finished. Xavier huffed, looking at his dad who proceeded to ruffle his hair up. “Dad!” Xavier said, his tone not upset but maybe a little annoyed. He had his hair perfect and his dad messed it up.

“Oh nonsense Xaie. You’d have done just fine without me,” replied Aaron humbly with a slight blush and a sheepish grin. Aaron then nodded curtly and smiled as Xavier’s mother congratulated him on graduating. He blushed a bit more as she and her husband expressed how thankful she was that he had helped her son come out of his shy little shell. “Well it’s my pleasure. Xavier means the world to me- I’d do anything for him,” Aaron told them. “Although he was more helpful and a good influence on me than I was to him,” he laughed. “If it wasn’t for him I’d probably skip half my classes if he didn’t urge the importance of them and force me to go,” said Aaron with a grin. Aaron’s parents weren’t too thrilled about that work ethic from their son, but they were thankful that Aaron had Xavier guiding him and pulling him in the right direction. They were also glad that their son had made it here and graduated successfully.

Xavier rolled his eyes as he looked at Aaron. “Don’t even try that Aaron. You were my biggest supporter.” He said with a smile on his face. “Besides you enjoyed being class because you got to sit with me” He said with a bit of a cocky teasing grin. Xavier’s parents were very proud of their son, he had changed so much from the shy little boy they had dropped off seven years ago. They were thankful that he’d found someone that while they were opposites in personality, they complimented each other well. Xavier helped Aaron focus and Aaron helped Xavier come out of his shell. “I think this deserves a celebration. Barbecue at our house?” Xavier’s dad asked. This was a happy occasion and time for celebration as he said. Xavier looked over at Aaron with a smile.

Aaron blushed at his boyfriend’s words. It did really make him happy to be Xavier’s biggest supporter and number one fan though. “It was my pleasure Xavier,” he told him, “And yea, I guess I kinda did like classes because I got to sit next to you,” he admitted. Aaron then perked up excitedly as Xavier’s father suggested a barbecue celebration at their house. He then looked over to his parents eagerly for a response. He saw a smile and a nod from his father. “That sounds like an excellent idea,” said Mr. Hoskins.

Xavier, Aaron and their parents had gone to Xavier’s house later that day for a celebration barbecue. It had been a nice night for the two. Spending time together after all the stress of studying, the battle and finally graduating. They did part that night but it wasn’t for a while summer. Xavier spent the month of July and most of August alone, but once he turned 18 on the 23rd, Aaron’s promise to take Xavier with him was fulfilled.

They had spent time searching for flats in and around London that they could get together. It took a couple weeks, but eventually they had found a small flat just outside of London. It was cozy, and it was all theirs. They were finally together, with their own place. No one could separate them for evening meals or at bed time.

Xavier had spent a day with his parents, packing up his things and was beyond excited to be moving in with Aaron. It was a dream come true for the young adult. In the little time apart, Xavier had his final changes into adult hood. His hair was a darker brown, and he’d managed to wrangle it back into his old hair style. His jawline was as defined as it was going to be. He was still short, never going past his 5’7” but he was perfectly fine with that. He was finally felt like he had a place where he belonged.

That morning started like any other. They’d been in their new place for about a week. Xavier currently had his head on Aaron’s chest, curled into his side like usual. The blanket covering both of them was a light blue. He had one arm over Aaron’s stomach and chest while the other was tucked into his own chest. Yawning, Xavier opened his eyes, but didn’t move. He didn’t want to wake Aaron up.

With Hogwarts done and the war over with, Aaron felt a huge weight lifted off of his shoulders. He could finally live his life freely without any worry. The Hoskins would spend the night with the Collins and have a nice barbecue. It was very pleasant and Aaron was not going to complain about more time with his boyfriend who he was infatuated with. At long last as late July of 1998 rolled around, Aaron had turned eighteen on the 20th, officially becoming an adult. Xavier soon followed in the month of August and Aaron had made plans to find a place and move in with his boyfriend. Aaron had not been lying when he said he was taking Xavier with him and wanted to live with him for the rest of his life.

So, the two now eighteen year old adults and lovers went on the hunt for a nice, small, inexpensive place to start out with to live. They were only two people so they didn’t need anything too big or elaborate. After a few weeks they’d finally settled on a little flat located just outside of London. It wasn’t too far from where Aaron had grown up and where his parents lived either. It was certainly a new experience though living on his own, but he was very happy and knew that this was what he wanted- to be with Xavier forever. Aaron was living on his own like a mature young adult, finally having left the nest of his childhood home. Although, he was used to living elsewhere other than home since he’d dormed at Hogwarts for all of those years.

Aaron’s parents had been a big help to their son, assisting him with packing, moving in and settling down. But eventually, both him and Xavier had moved in themselves and their belongings into the cozy flat and it was finally theirs. They were officially living together- just the two of them, and Aaron couldn’t be happier. This had been one of his dreams for a very long time. They had now been living with each other inside of their flat for a few days now. Aaron had very much enjoyed finally being able to sleep with Xavier in the same bed, and this morning that was exactly the scene. Aaron laid sleeping flat on his back as his boyfriend cuddled up close to him, a hand over his stomach which slowly rose up and down with each breath, and his chest.

Now eighteen, Aaron was looking much more like a young adult. He had been growing into a very handsome man over the years and now that he was well past puberty, all of the effects of his transition to early manhood could be seen. He’d of course, grown a few inches, and enjoyed a bit of a height advantage over Xavier as he always did. His jawline became more defined and body more toned. Aaron had become an even more attractive man. Working out also helped, as he continued to do so just for his health to keep him in shape even if he wasn’t playing Quidditch for Gryffindor anymore. His light brown hair was soft, thick, long, and flowy and when it was kept well almost had a majestic look to it. All in all, eighteen was an age that proved to be extremely kind to Aaron Hoskins.

But this morning, unbeknownst to the sleeping young man with his messy brown hair that was all frazzled because he had been sleeping in the night, he would receive some great news- news that would be a turning point in Aaron’s life. He remained sleeping, not noticing his boyfriend having woken up already. Xavier’s touch was like a comforting blanket to him and it gave him more incentive not to get up and sleep the morning away.

Xavier was quite content to remain where he was. This had been a dream of his ever since the two of them had gotten together. He didn’t realize how much he’d missed sleeping with another soul in the same room. It was made all the better being beside Aaron. Xavier’s eyes glanced up at Aaron, he had gotten even more handsome during the summer. Which made him all the more attractive in Xavier’s eyes. He could hear the soft heart beat of his boyfriend and he closed his eyes, not tired but relaxing and enjoying the morning. He didn’t know what the day would bring but he’d take a lazy morning in with Aaron any day.

It was a very quiet and peaceful morning in their small London flat. Not a sound could be heart apart from Aaron’s soft breathing as he slept and the sound of a heart beating calmly from within his chest. Aaron shifted ever so slightly in his sleep and then became fully aware of the very gentle pressure of an arm across his stomach and chest. He slowly opened his hazel eyes but didn’t move from where he was, content to stay that way. With half open eyes, Aaron smiled fondly seeing the love of his life next to him cuddling up. He stayed laying on his back and brought a hand up and placed it over Xavier’s hand on his chest, tenderly rubbing his thumb on the top of his boyfriend’s hand.

Xavier had been content with relaxing there, when he felt a hand on his. The thumb tenderly rubbing the back of it. A smile crossed his face as he slowly looked up, his chocolate brown eyes looking at Aaron. He considered himself the luckiest guy on earth to have this. The love of his life and best friend beside him. “Good morning love” He said softly. This was truly heaven for Xavier. Waking up beside Aaron everyday.

“Good morning, Xaie,” he whispered back to his boyfriend, smiling softly. “What in the world did I do to get so lucky as to wake up next to the most handsome man on the planet?” Aaron asked quietly, looking down at Xavier’s pretty face and his beautiful brown eyes. “Someone must have slipped liquid luck into my dinner a few nights ago,” he joked.

Xavier smiled at his boyfriend. “I’m wondering the same thing. How did I get such an attractive man to live with?” He responded. “Perhaps they slipped it into both of our dinners” Xavier said with a chuckle. His eyes locking onto Aaron’s gorgeous hazel eyes and beautiful face. “I wouldn’t have it any other way though” He said softly, a shy smile on his face.

Aaron chuckled slightly at Xavier’s response, smiling down lovingly at his boyfriend. “Who knows?” he laughed, “But you’re right- I wouldn’t have it any other way either,” he replied. He then took a deep breath, his chest and belly rising, then falling as he exhaled and sighed. He was debating getting up or sleeping in the morning with Xavier.

Xavier smiled at his boyfriend before he heard him take a deep breath. He let out a little chuckle as his arm raised and lowered with the breath. He shifted slightly so he could stretch his legs out. He wasn’t sure if he really wanted to get up. The bed was comfortable and Aaron always made a nice pillow. “Ah the morning debate. Get up or sleep in” Xavier said with a low laugh. It’s always going to be a tough decision, especially having Aaron beside him now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back