• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Supernatural Kingdoms

NightTerror

I'm not Camila, but he call me Señorita.
This is about a world that is split into four kingdoms: The Kingdom of Air, The Kingdom of Water, The Kingdom of Fire, and The Kingdom of Earth. Each with it's own variety of fantastical creatures each more captivating then the next. However there is a fifth kingdom of humans and most of them are not even aware of the supernatural creatures that surround them in each of the four other kingdoms.

Epic. Air kingdom sounds pretty sweet eh? 

wink wink nudge nudge

The earth is where all might comes from; it stands before the winds for generations, it smothers the flame, and may hold back the endless tide. Nothing is more enduring than the foundation; all passes through the air, the flame cannot burn stone, and even the mightiest of waves cannot last for long upon dry land. Those that take the gifts and power of this most mighty of elements is surly stronger than their peers.

I'd like to join, earth seems ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might join, it sounds like it could be interesting. (I'm assuming I'll be water, if it's one person to a kingdom, but I do like water magic).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back