• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Summits

When Wraps is done eating he heads back up to the camp. He walks inside the shelter and lays down, he sighs, "I hope we can escape..." He murmurs to himself. He then proceeds to sleep.

The fox had an odd look on his face, as if asking her why she could not pick him up.

"Because I might kill you if I do. One of my powers is that i drain the life of others by touch."

Her eyes teared up again.

Babble sees the other guy from before walk into the shelter. "Hey, I don't think we've met." He walks in after the kid with the same lost look present on his face. "I'm Babble." He extends his hand.

Wraps jumps up and whips around, his KA-BAR knife is drawn, "Huh?" When he notices it's another fellow person he sheathes the knife, "Nice to meet you. I'm Wraps."

AmpersandBLIX said:
The fox had an odd look on his face, as if asking her why she could not pick him up.
"Because I might kill you if I do. One of my powers is that i drain the life of others by touch."

Her eyes teared up again.
He wrestled the caped shirt off of his back, and placed it on her hands. Maybe it would work like a makeshift version of gloves...

"You like that knife don't you?" He asked jokingly. His mind returned, 'No shit Sherlock'. "Shut up." He told his thoughts. "It's nice to meet you too."

8 Took the shirt and observed it.

She placed it around the fox and slowly but steadily picked it up.

"Oh-" She could barely believe herself.

This was he first time she had ever cried tears of joy.

She cuddled the fox tight.

"Yeah, I really do like it." Wraps chuckles, "So, Babble was it? When do you think we'll head up to the crash site?"

"Early tomorrow maybe." Babble sat down. "It's gonna be tough." Babble sighed and laid back on the ground. "After the crash site, and attacking the soldiers and all that, we need to move the shelter."

Wraps sighs, "I guess we do, that plane wreckage should provide a good home, what do you say?" Wraps walks over to the doorway and leans in it, looking at the wreckage on the mountain. (or wherever it was)

Constance yipped in happiness and slight pain. He had been her first friend... It made both of them happy, and he knew it. He extended a paw to point in the direction of the camp with Babble and Wraps.

Vi walked about the island, farther from camp. As it seemed later she felt her skin was safe from frying. Some pent up thoughts needed to be relieved. As Vi walked, the trees bent and skewed. Her mind was on escape, then lmkilling the single source of her mental prison at the moment. At this point, people like and trust her.. and it was becoming increasingly easy to return the favor. So.. when she escaped and killed her father she couldnt allow any of these people to have blood on their hands from in. Her white skin was glowing in the deminishing light. Face dark, and completely unlike Vi.

DeusExAlice said:
That Cassius and his crew had come all the way out to Tatt's territory was an unpleasant surprise. Ever since she had known him, he led his group with the fervent belief that if they survived and waited on the island they would be forgiven their failures. With a static belief like that, they hadn't been given to any kind of aggressive expansion. Just what the hell was lighting a fire under his ass? (OOC: Pun totally intended =])
"No, I didn't." She didn't, but it was certainly an interesting role for a person who couldn't see.

"Ideally this is just to find out what is going on, I was hoping that girl was acting on her own orders but from you told me it sounds like Cassius is done being a patient, benevolent ruler. We've got to declaw him at least, if not just for our own sake then for any others on this godforsaken island. He's got numbers, but with this new ambition I'd say we get close and look for an opening to knock his numerical advantage down some."

Her stomach made a roiling noise, now that she wasn't locked in desperate combat with an assassin and trying to fend off a cannibalistic monster her bodily functions were starting to reaffirm their needs. Her smile was more exasperated than anything, only to vanish quickly once she realized Tatt couldn't even see it.

"First thing, lets get some food. With your help I think we could bag something good."
"Food is good. I get tired of the dead failures. When was the last time you've seen the corpse of one? I've got all the bones still, I don't know what to do with them."

Tatt sniffs at the air, trying to get a bead on her exact location.

"Nothing big left around here. All the pigs are in Cassius' camp now and the bigger cats are eating the smaller animals. I'd fish more if I could, I don't want to fall in."

Tatt mimes an aligator snapping at her and does the classic dead symbol, dragging a finger across her neck .

"Were are you staying now anyways?" Tatt starts to speak up as the Third leads her own. Ears tilted perfectly to pick up the crunch of her feet.

The world was one of blackness but full of exquisite sound. Sounds that shaped the world around her of at least the brains opinion of the world. While things could elude her, every day brought a deeper and deeper understanding of the island, her ears were changing and if one day it could truly replace sight, she'd be happy.

AmpersandBLIX said:
"No I can't go there." She held herself back.
She shook her head. "No."
He looked at her. He whimpered to assure her saftey, licking her. He needs medical attention.... Someone there would give it to him....

"No, the people who sent the plane all all of us aboard are gonna be looking for survivors, surveying the damage. We have to get in there, get everything we need, and get out. You're right, but we'd have to wait for the heat to die down on that area first." Babble sat up and starting thinking again.

Seth had gone down to the shore, a fairly long ways from camp and began fishing. He had fashioned himself a large basket, using his telekinesis. He sat on his hands, keeping them mostly still as the waves lapped at his legs and feet. With his eyes closed, he felt around for fish in the water, slowly closing them into small spaces with his power. Then he lifted them up, dropping around two dozen fish into the basket.

I could leave with this. Nobody would notice and I'd have plenty of food for awhile. He sighed, wondering if he was truly willing to try this again.

(Hasn't been getting notifications...)

Tony was half asleep in a tree, wings tucked around him. He always slept up high so that most predators couldn't get to him, or would at least have a hard time

Luna looked up from under her tree and spotted Tony up in a tree. Getting curious, she climbed it until she reached the top, hoping she hadn't startled him by climbing up there.

Tony didn't seem to notice her yet, eyes closed and his breathing even. It was rare that he slept well, as it usually ended up with him yelling and falling from the tree

Luna looked at him quietly, humming softly as she sat there. Sort of calm now, she shifted to look at him, her eyes curious like a cat. She had never really interacted much before.

Luna looked back at him, her crystal eyes blinking back at him. She was so curious about other beings like her, but she was to aggressive to ever explore further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back