• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•€π•‘π•šπ•£π•šπ•₯𝕀 (π• π•‘π•–π•Ÿ)

fairyfawn

respectless

• N
    SERIES

The Spirits

The town of Larkfield was said to be safe, and it is. Right? It's not like anyone is going to separate us from our spirit animals right?

PG-13

POPULAR SCENES:

NETFLIX
HOME
PLOT
LINKS

YOU

THE SPIRITS

The town of Larkfield was said to be safe, and it is. Right? It's not like anyone is going to separate us from our spirit animals, right?

It has been said that everyone has a spirit animal. Whether yours might be a tiny field mouse, or a might grizzly bear, or perhaps even a parakeet resting comfortably upon your shoulder. Everyone's spirit animals stay beside them. And everyone lives in a place called Larkfield; it's a special place. Secluded and considered to be off the grid, everyone goes about their day to day lives with their spirit animals by their side. But is the town of Larkfield really safe as it's claimed to be?

Hi everyone! So, this roleplay is a reboot of a roleplay I did months ago. It is inspired by The Golden Compass/His Dark Materials. It's a sandbox type of roleplay where everyone goes about their daily lives with their spirit animals! There will also be events sprinkled throughout to add drama in there as well. As of right now, it's your local slice of life, sandbox town roleplay with events sprinkled in.

RULES

1) This roleplay is LGBTQ+ friendly! All genders, sexualities, etc are very much welcome and encouraged here!
2) Please use realistic FCs only! I will not accept drawn, artbreeder, picrew, or anime FCs nor will I accept descriptions.
3) Ensure that you have Discord as that is where all OOC chatter and plotting will be taking place. Character Sheets and the Roleplay will be here on RPN.
4) Don't leave anyone out of OOC/roleplay, it isn't cool at all. If you see someone being left out of the OOC, plotting, or the actual roleplay, then please interact with them!
5) This roleplay is semi-advanced to advanced. Try to push out at least 3 paragraphs or more.
6) You may play up to 6 OCs.

LINKS

CHARACTER SHEETS:
The Spirits CS

ROLEPLAY:
The Spirits IC

DISCORD:
The Spirits Discord

Last edited:
Are you going to allow the spirit animals to change shape if the character is under a certain age?

Thank you for the interest so far! Once we get a couple more interests, I’ll put up the discord link c:

Hello, I'm trying to get back into roleplay and thought this roleplay would be a great start for me to get back into it. Would you be willing to allow me to join your roleplay group? I can definitely meet the requirements as I have no trouble writing.

Also, for a real image. I'm uncomfortable using someone else's picture. How could I go about this?

Hello, I'm trying to get back into roleplay and thought this roleplay would be a great start for me to get back into it. Would you be willing to allow me to join your roleplay group? I can definitely meet the requirements as I have no trouble writing.

Also, for a real image. I'm uncomfortable using someone else's picture. How could I go about this?
Hey! I will allow you to join this group roleplay! As for the image thing, I will make an exception and you can use a description for your OC(s). Feel free to join us in the discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back