• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The School For Elemental Beings

Winter waved her hand, "Its fine," She giggled, gently wrapping her small arms around his waist. "Its fine."

Tony walked over to a girl who had a strange aura about her. For some reason he knew her name. "A-avanelle? Right?" He said softly.

Enyu smiled and followed Ed. She grabbed his hand, then jerked it away. "Sorry... again."

Zane shivers and looks confused at the touch but the thought fades. Instead of pulling away Zane gently pulls Winter closer and leans in with a passionate kiss.

Winter, though slightly shocked, leans in as well; Eyes shutting as her brain shuts off allowing a less tame version of herself to be pulled forth. She pressed herself against him excitement and passion flowing through their connection.

Avanelle looked at him. "This is my name" she said, then looking at the ground.

-

"Sorry for what?" Edmund asked her, tilting his head to a side.

Zane slips an arm around Winter's waist and pulls her onto him as he backs up against the tree on the middle of the courtyard. Still he doesn't pause in the kiss he is giving and receiving as he leans against the tree, it seems from the midst of nowhere his hands and face brighten to a bluish color.

"O-oh. Nevermind." I said slowly grabbing his hand. "So... do... do you like anyone?" I asked.

Tony smiled lightly. "Thats a pretty name. Why are you all alone?" He said tilting his head.

"Well... I can't call that a liking, but I care for someone else than Avanelle"

-

"I-I like to be alone" Avanelle replied, still looking at the ground. She was just scared to hurt people with her powers, even if she mostly created creatures without wanting with her powers.

"Darling. You won't hurt me. I am of darkness too. If anything you'll heal me, love." Tony said nearing her.

I looked down with doubt. I began to form tears in my eyes. "And who is that may I ask?"

Avanelle slightly moved away. "Another one... Like me? I never thought this was possible"

-

Without noticing, Edmund held her hand tighter. "She made a hole in Ava's room..." he said.

"M-me." I said. I looked intently into his eyes. (I SEE MAKE OUT SESSION IN OUR FUTURE. The extremely near future.)

Tony smiled. "I thought the same thing."

Feeling herself being pulled onto him she wraps her arms around his neck, not noticing the color change, far to engrossed on their current interactions, the wind curling around them in icy wisps.

Zane paused as he felt a strong unbalance in his sense of all that is light he looked around and said,"That is very strange..." He looked back at Winter and smiled as he leaned in to kiss her once more.

Edmund nodded. "Hey... There's a nurse" he said. They had reached the medical wing as they were talking. "Let's ask her to check your wrist" he told her with slight concern in his voice.

-

"I am not the only one... This is great to know" Avanelle said. "I always felt alone, and lost"

Winter smiled up at him, the winds finally calming down. "What's strange?" She questioned kissing him again, gently moving her lips to his.

I looked down. I didn't know love could be this exciting. I never really was excited before.

"I always believed no one was alone." Tony said

He slowly pulls away and says,"I see through light like a trampoline, and when darkness is engulfed in it, its like... some one jumping on it and I see underneath so I see the dents, and two dents are visible... just weird...." He finishes his sentence by lifting her chin and kissing her slowly enveloped by passion.

Edmund looked at her. He dragged her to a nurse, who looked at her wrist. Edmund stayed there during all the time.

-

"Yeah well... Edmund is probably looking for me, I have to go" she said and started walking.

Understanding Winter allows hereslf to be sucked back into the passion, pulling back she looked up at him. "Are you having fun?" she asks, pulling her hair away from her face so she could look at his.

"Yes..." Zane said as he smiled and slipped his sun glasses off his face and into his pocket to reveal the transformation that is taking place. "I didn't know that anyone was so....loving," he said with a wide smile.

"Not everyone gets to.." Winter added a hint of sadness in her voice, covered by her own smile. She looked at his strange eyes and abnormal face without fear, taking in every bit of him, knowing that she was falling for him- Into a future that she had no idea what held. Still she smiled up at the boy, her eyes alight with emotions, to complex to name.

Zane sighed as he leaned in and pecked her lips then asked,"What do you think we should do now, Winter?" He smiled with delight at her as he felt his way up her back toward her neck.

Winter giggled, "What ever you want to do." She smiled at him leaning her head softly on his chest.

"Well ok.." Zane slowly and gently sat down against the tree with Winter held in his arms and he hummed as held her close.

The nurse looked at my arm. "It's just sprained. You're fine. You're friend here should take care of you though. You look a bit sick. You're cheeks are red." She told me. "Oh, heh.. no." I pointed to me, made a heart with my fingers and then pointed to Ed. The nurse just lit up. "AWWW!!!" She screamed. I looked down, then hid behind Ed.

Tony looked down. "Aw man, I wanted to get to know you...I guess that'll have to wait." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back