• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The School For Elemental Beings (Interrest check)

LyraDark

Agony's Embrace
Somewhere, away from human eyes, there is a school. This school has been created for magic beings with elemental powers. These people can control a certain element between four elements.

-Water (One reserved)

-Fire (One reseved)

-Wind (One reserved)

-Earth (One reserved)

~The main story~

It was dark outside. The wind was blowing hard, the rain was falling like never before, and there was thunder. Everyone in the school was alert. They felt something fearsome was comming. They didn't had any idea about what it could be. The teachers, who were all standing in the main hall, heard a faint knock on the door. They stared at each other. The headmaster, even if he was told not to, went and openned the doors. A black creature was holding a girl, who had cuts and bruises all over her. The headmaster told a teacher to go and get people from the medical wing. He then looked at the creature. The creature was indeed a werewolf. The werewolf was holding the girl protectively. The headmaster then understood that the werewolf was made out of pure darkness. The werewolf entered the hall. The people from the medical wing tried to take the girl away from it, but it growled. The girl, who was asleep, had woken up. "Ed, it's okay now..." she said before passing out. The werewolf let the people take her and vanished.

One week has passed since then.

The girl had several talks with the headmaster about the night she was brought here by the werewolf. Even with the odd circumstances, the headmaster agreed in letting her join the school. She was an elemental being after all. She was just different from the others, being able to control darkness.

What will this girl bring? Why was she hurt when she wass brought here?

~End~

I forgot to say, but I will play the girl.

Is anyone interrested?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like minimum four people plus me, so one people for each element.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]I'm interested.

[/QUOTE]
What element would you want to have?

I will create the thread as soon I feel slightly better. Probably this afternoon or so, and I will post the link here. I already have the Character Sheet template done so I am not worried for this. If there is more interrest I will think of something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back