• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom the pokedoll

enzerubebii

The rebel that loves to roleplay and craft
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
mdebourg mdebourg

Chrissy is a scientist researcher of combat dance.. she has entered contests to further her research and has begun traveling johto for research and was told the pokemon around here could react to symphonies and make their attacks . Chrissy's black hair with rainbow highlights was in a ponytail and her brown eyes were hidden by blue glasses. She glanced at a window to see not only her reflection of her blue lab uniform of tri birds lab, but also seeing people and pokemon getting dressed up. Maybe I should get one for me and Sylvie. she thought as she debated an answer. She knew she had a guide waiting on her however, a small stop wouldnt hurt.

Andy would be on his way out of his home town of Mahogany, just having received his starter in Aquamarine. Both stepped out of the house to begin their own journey around the region which would hopefully end up in him opening possibly a clinic or pokemon center. Before even getting two steps out of the town, however, he would spot a woman in a blue lab coat detailing all of the Kanto birds with black hair and rainbow highlights. With the blue glasses, it looked like she was trying to be a walking rainbow herself, Andy finding nothing wrong with that given his long Khaki pants that have quite a few pockets, with the leg sections going down to the sneakers, a light blue polo long sleeve shirt black sneakers with a Pikachu tail thunderbolt design. A walking rainbow meets a kaleidoscope, even if only for a minute it would be an interesting pair.

Andy would head over to this lady now, if she was interested maybe the two could pair up? Only one way to find out, "Hello "he would say upon heading up to her, the mouse looking at her from his shoulder wearing a jolly smile.

chrissy looked over and gave a smile "Oh hello." she said with a smile to him and her eevee poked its head out. "My name is Christina Conlin. Im a researcher in pokemon skills and how a proper strategy can be used in dance battles. Oh dance battles.. nobody expects them cause i never say the move exactly.. i mirror the emotion of it in a song.." she then glanced at him in hesitance cause she was about to ramble.. "Youre not from a shady lab trying to get my research right? I have had some of my research stolen before."

"Really?" he nods confusedly at this hearing the end of what she had just said, "Why would anyone try stealing some research when they could just do their own?" a rather rhetorical question really as it's the same with most evil teams that want to just steal pokemon. "But anyway, my name is Andy and no I'm not part of some shady research area trying to steal your stuff. I'm just starting a pokemon journey myself and eventually looking to open perhaps a pokemon center as i look to become a pokemon doctor."

"Dance battles huh? sounds like something you would see in contest performances, but pokemon do respond to music so i can see that being a way to go." he would finish up from his own ramble as Aqua would stay quiet for now.

(nice to see your back)

(sorry i was busy)
chrissy smiled and nodded as she calmed down "N-nice to meet you Andy..I apologise for my behavior.." she then thought about his question and looked at him. "My research is about how pokemon can sync their moves to an attack. Like you said pokemon contests are an example but they happen in the wild as well." She then picked up her bag and looked at him "Since i believe my guide chickened out on me..you mind if i join you? I can teach you about my studies."

"Nice meeting you too Chrissy " Andy nods hearing her explanation before she goes into her research again.

"My research is about how pokemon can sync their moves to an attack. Like you said pokemon contests are an example but they happen in the wild as well."

"I would imagine so, I'm just used to seeing it more perhaps in contests, not really looking for that in the wild if you get what I mean. : he explains, chrissy then asks another question.

"Since I believe my guide chickened out on me..you mind if i join you? I can teach you about my studies."

"Ouch, you had a different guide that wasn't me huh? Rather rude don't you think? Anyways, sure you can join me and my pokemon on our journey, I am interested in seeing just what your research uncovers and is about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back