• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The New Teen Titans

Ben shook his head, "Nah I don't think the Ganges would do well against you. Maybe one day when I make a suped up version. but...that's gonna take longer than even making the Harmonic upgrades to the sonic sledge. Until then I'm going to just work with training dummies and drones." Ben did give a polite smile, "thanks for the offer though."

Miki smiled. 'Well if you need help finding a better frequency, I am willing to lend a hand." She said, smiling at him. She thought the way he could invent things was great. She grinned at him, looking over at his suit. "I have no idea how you managed to build that." She said. She touched the arm gently, weaving her fingertips around all of the seams.

Ben scratched his head, "Not entirely sure myself, kinda started as a hobby. One to many villans come through your home town...it gets annoying. Heroes come... heroes go. But there always is some idiot with a drone, or a bit of scrap, soon, you want to make a difference. At first it was just the chest plate...then I figured I needed the back support, but at that point the weight was so much that I needed some assistance in moving, so I built the legs, Then I figured it looked rather stupid without the arms...besides I couldn't just punch with my regular fists. helmet was just a general requirement... in about a month or two I had the Ganges 1.0, Impracticable... unwieldy... but damn I felt like I had accomplished something.

Miki laughed. She looked at his face. "It's so cool. I can't really make things, I destroy them." She said, her face growing a bit sad. She looked around the room. It looked different from yesterday, when it was full of Cyborgs parts. She went back to the suit. "I like the smooth curves." She said, her fingers winding around the smooth welded seems.

"No thanks!" Al said smiling hard. "Ive got everything! Almost done too. He set the pan cooked salmon in one plate. Then next the asparagus, potatoes, and corn on their respective dishes. He was used to cooking since he learned from his mom in the kitche... They had big family dinners every sunday and it was perfect for practice. He quickly set the table with the dishes, napkins, and utensils, then food. He smiled at her before turning and yelling "DINNERS READY!" He loved to cook to be honest, he loved the compliments. He also didnt trust anyone else to do it. He sat at the table and waited

Denaki walked around the city, it was amazing, he never lived in a big city but there was so many shops and such around, it was wonderous, all he kept thinking about was what Al said and what he had been told his whole life, he felt worthless, like a burden to everyone, all he could do was freeze things, he could not create life or cure cancer...all he could do was harm things. Denaki wandered through town for a while, he was not going back to the tower for a while, or he could just run away...like he always did, running from the past "Hard to get to heaven when your born hellbound..." he says quietly looking around the city, the streets seemed to slowly decrease in population as dinner came around, the titans would not even notice he was gone more then likely. Denaki looked around he kept hearing things as he walked but no one was around... how odd.

Miki sighed, hearing a call from the kitchen. Personally she liked looking at his machines. She looked at Ben. "I wish I could watch you work though." She said. "I have always loved watching people create things.... since I can't do anything but destroy." She said, sadly. She looked out the window, then at the machine.

Ben shook his head, "Nonesense, anyone can create, you just need two good hands, after that, you just gotta find the right material, Art, words, heck a ship in the bottle may work, plenty of things out there." He then motioned to the Door, "shall we head off to dinner? because currently I am hungry as hell."

Miki smiled. 'Sounds good. But you have to let me in some other time." She said, walking to the door. She smiled and walked towards the kitchen, waiting for him to follow. She watched him stand there. She grabbed his hand and started running to the kitchen. When she reached there she let go of his hand and walked into the kitchen area. "What's for dinner." She said.

"Amazing-ness by the smell of things." Lilly said, sitting down at the table. She looked at the newly washed hoodie that she had for Denaki and decided to move it. She didn't know if he was going to make it down for dinner. Grabbing the hoodie, she moved it to the couch and sat it on one of the arms, hoping that he'd find it when he got back. She walked back to the table and sat down.

Miki smiled. "Good. I love amazing-ness." She joked, sitting down. She waited fro Ben, not wanting to rush him. She twiddled her thumbs, looking at her plate. She sent little sound waves into the plate, causing them to bounce back and be picked up by her ears. She smiled and did it a few more times out of boredom.

Ben looked at Al, "We got another cook in here? Well damn now I gotta make something tomorrow. Authenic German and Italian Cuisine is what I specialize in. I just need the right spices, I'll cook up Zepoli at some point." He looked around not knowing if anyone knew what it was. "fired bread dough really nice with some Marinara sauce."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back