The New Family Member

Anna laughed softly and shook her head. "I don't think so." She told him and she too looked around the shop. She found a Naruto plush doll but didn't react to it in any way. She wanted it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack chuckled as she picked up the doll and asked," Do you know what that is off of?" he chuckled and then picked up the Hinata plush doll and grinned a bit

Anna shook her head. "No I just think it's cute." She told Jack and got a text from Monica asking how they were. Anna smiled and replied to Monica and then looked up at Jack.

Jack chuckled and kissed her cheek and when he looked at her he saw a lot of excitement trying to hide so he said," You watch anime too don't you."

"I don't know what you are talking about." Anna told him and continued to walk about the store. The more she saw, the more excited she became.

Jack walked behind her and after a bit he said," You seem to be getting more excited. I'm right, your an anime nerd." he chuckled and then began to look at a few DVDs of his favorite anime shows

"I am not!" Anna exclaimed and looked at Jack but also looked at the DVDs he was holding. That anime too was her favorite anime. Anna sighed and just stood there waiting for Jack

Jack grabbed it and put it in his bag along with the Hinata plushie he grabbed. He then asked Anna," See anything you like, besides your little buddy there." he then nodded to the Naruto plushie she was still holding

Anna blinked because she forgot she was still holding the Naruto plushie. She put Naruto back on the shelf and shook her head. "Nope. Nothing." She told him and smiled softly

Jack chuckled and when Anna turned around he slipped the plushie into his bag and said," Well if there is nothing here you want, where do you want to go next?"

"Um..... I'm not sure. You pick!" Anna told Jack and smiled softly. She then walked over and kissed Jack softly on the lips and then pulled away with a large smile. "It feels good to be married."

Jack kissed her back and as he paid for everything he smiled and said," Yeah it does. I was thinking that we could just walk around Tokyo for a bit. By the way I got you something." as they walked out of the shop he pulled out the little Naruto plushie she liked and held it out to her

Anna blinked and took the plushie from Jack and smiled. She tip toed and kissed him softly and when she pulled away she smiled. "Yes I am an anime nerd." She told him and hugged the Naruto plushie close. "So, let's go walking." She told Jack and smiled

Jack nodded and said," Ok lets go." they then boarded the bus and as the bus started to drive jack took out the Hinata plushie and said," Hey Anna look who I got."

"Hinata!" Anna said as she looked at the plushie and then blushed slightly. "Um..... Jack don't tell anyone I watch anime. That is a huge secret I would like to keep." She told him and smiled softly

Anna sighed and then said, "Anime was my big thing in middle school but going from foster home to foster and meeting new siblings..... I always got made fun of basically. That's why I got more into drawing." She told Jack and sighed but put the plushie in his bag

Jack shook his head and said," How do you think my friends reacted when I told them I like anime. I just tuned them out." he then chuckled a bit as he remembered this

"Okay yeah but I didn't need additional things. I was abused remember." Anna told Jack and sighed but smiled softly. "But now it's okay because I have you as my husband."

Jack smiled faded a bit and said," Oh yeah, I was trying to forget about that. For both of us." he then wince a bit as he sat back, he wasn't really hurt it was just in his head as he remembered his dad

"Scars will never be forgotten." Anna whispered and placed her head on his shoulder. "I'm here to protect you though Jack. Nobody will touch you." She added and smiled softly

Jack grinned and then leaned over and kissed her cheek and said," Said the girl I had to kill a guy to keep safe and I got a scar from that two." he chuckled and then held her hand

Anna smiled softly and the said, "yeah but who's the one who went through so many heart breaks?" She asked him and laughed softly.

Jack chuckled and then smiled a bit and then said," It was only one and she found her love and got to have a kid and get married. We are just one step behind her."

"No kids. No time soon." Anna told Jack and smiled softly then gave Jack a soft kiss. "God I love you." She whispered against his lips and gave him another kiss but bit his lower lip

Users who are viewing this thread

Back