[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

SuperChocoMilk said:
"What do we do."
What could they do. They were all trapped like rats, constantly attacked by those fucking monsters. As it turned out, the girl who had actually fucking helped them out before was a fucking traitorous bastard, and had nearly murdered Katniss. Even though Ellie hadn't, it did not stop Clementine's newfound hatred for her. Clementine and Luke had been stuck with a few of the other survivors, for around eight months and two weeks now. Having to fight off the monsters that came in, most unable to even speak, but some were speaking Spanish, as it were. Too bad they still couldn't understand them.

"Uh... I... I don't know Clem."

The two were talking, having currently been free from the relentless attacks from the monsters, until it happened.

That giant fucking thing had attacked them, with it's gigantic fucking tongue and whatever the fuck that was coming out of it's back. Clementine couldn't take it anymore. No more holding back. She turned into the Tank, and jumped at the U-3, punching it away and then into the ground. It threw her off, and she simply grew angry again. She could just pretend it was everyone who betrayed her. It was the Stranger, it was the St. John's, it was Carver, it was those fucking bandits, it was the girl who shot Omid, it was fucking Ellie. Fuck all of them. She punched it away from Shiki, hopefully it would just die.

@Akibahara
The U-3 creature howled in fury, screaming as it desperately tried to fight off Tank Clementine with all her pure RAGE and FURY. It howled, attempting to plow into her with pincers--only for her hulk-like hands to pry it off--a spray of gore hit the B.O.W. testing ground floors. It tried to bury itself deep into the earth, as if fleeing the ungodly beast 11-year old demon-thing known as Clementine... she refused. The last moment U-3 remembered was getting smashed underfoot--just as... Beltway cursed silently to himself, a B.O.W. was out roaming around as he escaped. The prison cells for Clem, Vi, Shiki, Mikasa, etc slid open.. 

RainbowWave said:
Molly's goal was achieved quicker then she thought, and the man didn't see it coming. She sliced his throat, causing him to drown in his own blood. As the man choked on his own blood, Molly grinned, and gripped the knife harder. As the man collapsed to the floor, Molly kicked, Stabbed, and swear till no energy was left in her, even after the man was long dead. Looking to another survivor in one of the electric chairs, Molly stood, and slowly walked from the room, looking for a escape rout.
(I hope his death is okay, if not, please tell me and ill edit the post! @Akibahara )
The doors leading outside into the main halls opened, Krauser was shifting back and forth, his body trying to heal itself...

Flowershadow said:
He slipped and fell down hard onto the ice as he had lost his footing, feeling how fresh and slippery the ice was and how anger-filled his mind was, he couldn't even focus his mind on getting his footing with him crashing down hard into the ice fence and feeling how ice was being sprayed all over him as though it was water vapor suddenly hardening while being sprayed at him. He struggled to try and stand with him holding out his arm and punching open the front of the ice fence while he tried to get his footing, it seeming to take him a while as the eye on his right arm was dilated, him confused by what was suddenly happening yet still trying to attack her. In fact, he had never seen Elsa's power before, and had just figured Else had sharpened the scalpel with something else she had hidden away. This led to him having no prior knowledge of his power, making it even harder for him to focus with the G-virus coursing through his veins, the inside of his body trying its best to still try and retain some form of control, thus causing the conflict in actions. At the very least he was fighting it slightly, thus buying some time for Elsa on accident.
RainbowWave said:
'Run. Run. Faster. Don't stop. You...' Molly was out of energy, even her adrenaline was declining, making the young female start to stumble, She was in the hallways, not daring entering a room. Instead, Molly did the last thing she could, look for Elsa. Slowly, and sneakily, Molly began to look through doors with windows, luckily, she saw no one, hopefully no one saw her. It took 10 minutes before Molly got to the room Elsa was in, sadly, the queen was fighting something Molly was undoubtedly to weak to even go near. Molly manged one loud bang! on the 2x4 glass window, hopefully alerting Elsa and nothing else.
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@RainbowWave @Flowershadow

Elsa was pleased she had bought herself some more time. She heard a loud bang on the glass window from where she was at, causing her to pull her eyes away from the creature and looked to where Molly was. She gasped. "Molly!"

She knew Molly was too weak to help her fight the creature and she didn't want to kill it, so she had to find a way to buy some more time for Adachi. She didn't know if he could make it back to normal or not, but she certainly hoped so.

"I'm sorry about this," Elsa apologized in advanced before waving a hand and instantly freezing the saliva in the beast's mouth. She then made a pushing motion with her hand and caused the frozen saliva to move back into the creature's throat. It wouldn't cause him to choke to death, but it would definitely be uncomfortable and distracting, maybe even a bit painful. She then ran to the door, throwing it open to see Molly. With none of her masters around to stop her, she wanted more than anything to throw her arms around her friend, but held herself back.

"I'm a monster," Elsa thought to herself. "I'm not the Elsa she was friends with."

"Thank goodness you made it," she said, worried. "A-Are you all right? Did you manage to free any of the others?"

Akibahara said:
The U-3 creature howled in fury, screaming as it desperately tried to fight off Tank Clementine with all her pure RAGE and FURY. It howled, attempting to plow into her with pincers--only for her hulk-like hands to pry it off--a spray of gore hit the B.O.W. testing ground floors. It tried to bury itself deep into the earth, as if fleeing the ungodly beast 11-year old demon-thing known as Clementine... she refused. The last moment U-3 remembered was getting smashed underfoot--just as... Beltway cursed silently to himself, a B.O.W. was out roaming around as he escaped. The prison cells for Clem, Vi, Shiki, Mikasa, etc slid open.. 

The doors leading outside into the main halls opened, Krauser was shifting back and forth, his body trying to heal itself...
*looks out* Huh?

@Akibahara[/URL]
Krauser crashed through a window, providing another means of escape! He groaned pitifully as he fell slack, your items weren't too far. A few doors down under 'REQUISITIONS.' Do you approach it, Leo? 

Cressy said:

Solaire sighed and stretched, looking as the survivors finished off the man.

"Wonderful those 6 months of meditation and planning payed off, it seems this went well, not completely as a planned it, but still well!"

Solaire walked over to the computer and speaker playing the song and trashed them completely, tearing them apart little by little.

"Now where do we retrieve our things?"
There's a "REQUISITIONS" area not too far from your current location--but you have to deal with the Umbrella agents first!

Akibahara said:
OOC: Oh, oops. Forgot to actually post. Tapatalk is weird. EDITING INTENSIFIES.

Seeing the prison cells open, Shiki sighed in relief. Saved by Clementine once again. He had since gotten used to her tank form as the months went by, but admittedly it still unnerved him, as he wondered if it would ever attack him. Not willing to find out, he ran straight towards the exit, hoping this wasn't some sort of trap.

Klutzy Ninja Kitty] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6848-rainbowwave/ said:
@RainbowWave[/URL] @Flowershadow
Elsa was pleased she had bought herself some more time. She heard a loud bang on the glass window from where she was at, causing her to pull her eyes away from the creature and looked to where Molly was. She gasped. "Molly!"

She knew Molly was too weak to help her fight the creature and she didn't want to kill it, so she had to find a way to buy some more time for Adachi. She didn't know if he could make it back or not, but she certainly hoped so.

"I'm sorry about this," Elsa apologized in advanced before waving a hand and instantly freezing the saliva in the beast's mouth. She then made a pushing motion with her hand and caused the frozen saliva to move back into the creature's throat. It wouldn't cause him to choke to death, but it would definitely be uncomfortable and distracting, maybe even a bit painful. She then ran to the door, throwing it open to see Molly. With none of her masters around to stop her, she wanted more than anything to throw her arms around her friend, but held herself back.

"I'm a monster," Elsa thought to herself. "I'm not the Elsa she was friends with."

"Thank goodness you made it," she said, worried. "A-Are you all right? Did you manage to free any of the others?"
His eyes and especially the one on his arm widened at the feeling of ice suddenly filling most of his mouth and throat, him raising his right hand hard and then punching it hard into the ground, a shockwave sent out that shook the ground, ceiling, and everything inside the room and even in the next few rooms over, alerting practically everyone by accident as to what kind of monster awaited them in this room. As his huge fist hit the ground, the ice inside of it and on the floor shattered into tiny shards like broken glass as he slowly stood up, letting out a loud and carnal roar while moving to charge right at the glass that separated the room from the observing area where Elsa and Molly now were, his massive hand punching into it hard and sending even the highly durable glass shattering just like he had Elsa's ice, his fist being the only thing of his hulking body that the both of them could see now.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @RainbowWave

Jeremiah said:
Annie gasped as she saw Wesker walk in, holding her Janice closer to her body defensively. She furrowed her brows angrily as he demanded the baby.
"No! She's ours!-"

She saw Adam fall in front of her, shouting his name and kneeling down to make sure he was alright.

"Adam...Adam! Come on!"

She started to cry again, this time out of anger and sadness, mixed with frustration.
Adam moaned, clutching his red bruised cheek, “Damn, that guy hits hard.” Fwoom! Out of nowhere, a hand shot toward little Janice, attempting to rip her out of Annie's clutches! Even if he was successful or not, the baby couldn't hurt him. He appeared to regenerate at an incredible pace—his cells compensated for whatever magic the child had in store for him... Adam stood up, his vision blurred, “Give me... back... my DAUGHTER!”

He lunged forward... only to have his throat clenched by Wesker himself. He spasmed, choking in the air, desperately trying to get his baby girl back!

wesker_and_chris_2_by_captain_albertwesker-d41e5a7.jpg

Klutzy Ninja Kitty] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6848-rainbowwave/ said:

She knew Molly was too weak to help her fight the creature and she didn't want to kill it, so she had to find a way to buy some more time for Adachi. She didn't know if he could make it back to normal or not, but she certainly hoped so.

Molly could see Elsa gasp, and say her name, then the queen turned, doing whatever is it that she did, and hurried out. "Thank goodness you made it," Elsa said, worried. "A-Are you all right? Did you manage to free any of the others?" Molly spoke with biterness, and almost a curl tone.

"The people in my room are the survivors that are free, or at least that i know of, I care for no one else, except you." Molly hugged the young queen, whispering in her ear,

"You're a real bitch, but, i'm happy your back. After we escape, I wanna know how that works." Molly released Elsa, and pointed towards a door, "I think that leads us outta here, but im no-" A loud crash! came from the window blocking the monster from the hallway, the glass now shattered in pieces. Looking to Elsa, Molly frowned.

"We have to ran!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Flowershadow

Verite said:
OOC: Oh, oops. Forgot to actually post. Tapatalk is weird. EDITING INTENSIFIES.
Seeing the prison cells open, Shiki sighed in relief. Saved by Clementine once again. He had since gotten used to her tank form as the months went by, but admittedly it still unnerved him, as he wondered if it would ever attack him. Not willing to find out, he ran straight towards the exit, hoping this wasn't some sort of trap.
It wasn't a trap, you're now in the midst of the Umbrella Corporation facility! Your items are stocked nearby. Do you grab them? Yes or no? 
(( Okay guys, feel free to pwn the Umbrella Corporation d00ds. I need some srs sleep! ))

Akibahara said:
Beltway paused, cocking his own shotgun back, "The hell?!" Boom! He fired a shot toward Leo, unsure if it hit, but Leo would be given a nice chance to shoot tha' shit outta the Umbrella officer himself!
Luckily, Leo rolled to the side as he popped up like a weasel and let out a shotgun round out at Beltway! "This is for the survivors!" BOOM! "This is for almost killing us!" Another shot! "And this is from me to you!" BOOM! He released the rest of the shotgun shells at Beltway on a flurry of anger, but with a smile!

@Akibahara

// I'm going afk then probably sleep. I'll just say Emiya fights his way through the facility; runs out of ammo for the Calico and so picks up a weapon (I'll go with a G3A3 rifle) and then meets the rest of you outside at wherever. //

Akibahara said:
It wasn't a trap, you're now in the midst of the Umbrella Corporation facility! Your items are stocked nearby. Do you grab them? Yes or no? 
(( Okay guys, feel free to pwn the Umbrella Corporation d00ds. I need some srs sleep! ))
Of course! Here they were all this time! Without a second thought, he took his treasured knife, grasping it firmly. As he touched it, he could feel how the weapon thirsted for blood. As did the other guy inside him. Now that he was in the heart of this Umbrella corporation, he just needed to find those serums and then get the hell out! Finally, he got a big break, he thought excitedly.

Flowershadow said:
His eyes and especially the one on his arm widened at the feeling of ice suddenly filling most of his mouth and throat, him raising his right hand hard and then punching it hard into the ground, a shockwave sent out that shook the ground, ceiling, and everything inside the room and even in the next few rooms over, alerting practically everyone by accident as to what kind of monster awaited them in this room. As his huge fist hit the ground, the ice inside of it and on the floor shattered into tiny shards like broken glass as he slowly stood up, letting out a loud and carnal roar while moving to charge right at the glass that separated the room from the observing area where Elsa and Molly now were, his massive hand punching into it hard and sending even the highly durable glass shattering just like he had Elsa's ice, his fist being the only thing of his hulking body that the both of them could see now.
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @RainbowWave
RainbowWave said:
Molly could see Elsa gasp, and say her name, then the queen turned, doing whatever is it that she did, and hurried out. "Thank goodness you made it," Elsa said, worried. "A-Are you all right? Did you manage to free any of the others?" Molly spoke with biterness, and almost a curl tone.
"The people in my room are the survivors that are free, or at least that i know of, I care for no one else, except you." Molly hugged the young queen, whispering in her ear,

"You're a real bitch, but, i'm happy your back. After we escape, I wanna know how that works." Molly released Elsa, and pointed towards a door, "I think that leads us outta here, but im no-" A loud crash! came from the window blocking the monster from the hallway, the glass now shattered in pieces. Looking to Elsa, Molly frowned.

"We have to run!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Flowershadow
"The people in my room are the survivors that are free, or at least that i know of, I care for no one else, except you." Molly hugged the young queen,

Elsa felt a wave of relief rush over her when Molly pulled her into a hug, willingly hugging her back tightly. The comfort of a single, reassuring touch made her feel so much better about this horrible situation.

"You're a real bitch, but, i'm happy your back. After we escape, I wanna know how that works."

"Yes, I most certainly am," Elsa agreed, feeling terrible pangs of guilt. But there was nothing she could do about them now. She had to escape with Molly.

When the glass shattered, Elsa protectively stepped in front of Molly, letting the glass hit her back. She hissed in pain as as some of the shards cut her back and stuck into her skin. She shook off the feel of pain, however, and nodded. "Y-Yes, let's run! Let's get out of here!"

She grabbed her friend's hand, and bolted for it. "The beast may chase," she admitted, worried. "If it does, I want you to stand behind me and let me take care of it. You can't afford any more injuries. I can."

@RainbowWave @Flowershadow 

RainbowWave said:
(@Klutzy Ninja Kitty feel free to control Molly until I return, I need food and a break! )
//ooc: 'Kay, will do! :)

Akibahara said:
Adam moaned, clutching his red bruised cheek, “Damn, that guy hits hard.” Fwoom! Out of nowhere, a hand shot toward little Janice, attempting to rip her out of Annie's clutches! Even if he was successful or not, the baby couldn't hurt him. He appeared to regenerate at an incredible pace—his cells compensated for whatever magic the child had in store for him... Adam stood up, his vision blurred, “Give me... back... my DAUGHTER!”
He lunged forward... only to have his throat clenched by Wesker himself. He spasmed, choking in the air, desperately trying to get his baby girl back!

wesker_and_chris_2_by_captain_albertwesker-d41e5a7.jpg
A flame flickered in her eyes, fueled with rage. She'd come up behind Wesker, her arms igniting as she put her arms around the man's head in a headlock, choking him and searing his neck at the same time. Her strength rivaled that of a gorilla in that one moment, feeling adrenaline pump through her as she attempted to defend her family. Her voice radiated a feeling of omnipotence and power to it.

"You will take your grubby little hands off of my daughter, you sick bastard!"

Her body would soon erupt in flames, heating Wesker's black leather attire quickly, surely lighting it with her crimson flames. Wesker and Adam could both tell these weren't ordinary flames, these were the flames of one of the greatest witches to grace the face of the Earth! But Wesker was probably just gonna win anyway...

Mikasa got out of there as quickly as she could and followed after Shiki. She managed to get her weapons back and kept close behind her body. "It should be easy finding the cure from here." She said quietly.

Akibahara said:
Spectre died, screaming as Emiya and Bigby plowed their way through the man. He couldn't defend himself, nor could he call for-- oh wait, who am I kidding. Did you forget there was approximately 50-60 Umbrella operatives around the facility. A few of them entered their cells, spraying G36 ammo rounds toward the survivors!
Bigby sniffed the air. It wasn't any of the survivors, and it was someone coming their way. MANY people coming their way. With metal... And the survivors with him were all unarmed. What to do now? If he could get close enough to them, he could hurt them, but how would he do it? Time to think was done as the operatives entered the place. Bigby jumped towards Emiya and Solaire and caught both and them, leading them inside one of the cells. He got hit by three bullets on his back, but ignored the pain before entering the cell. The bullets were hitting the bulletproof glass making an awful noise inside. Bigby blood was spreading through the ground. He did a sign to Solaire, a thumbs up, to tell he would be okay. He waited for them to come around or to reload their weapons, give him, Solaire and Emiya a fighting chance.

//I'll be damned if that glass isn't bulletproof

Leo took down Beltway, but because of his armor the only thing he really did was get some bullet wounds into his chest! But with multiple rounds, he blew the fuckers chest, grinning as he ran to the requisition area before kicking the door down to grab the rest of his items, such as HIS Remington and MK14, and his duffel bag. He grabbed them with haste and ran again, going into the central area where there was concentration as he began firing from the MK, he hadn't grabbed the AK in his duffel bag, nor the Glock at his holster. "Need some help over here!"

@Akibahara

@Someonerespond:c

//ooc: 'Kay, will do! :)
He pulled himself through the remains of the glass using his arm and then got up quickly, running after Elsa and Molly like a charging bull and trying to give chase, it easily gaining on the both of them as he was still trying to have some sort of control over himself, but finding it useless for trying to do so. Kill...destroy...tear apart...eviscerate...those were the only words that went through his mind, all in Japanese of course, as he was trying to chase after Elsa and Molly to tear apart the both of them like an angry teenager's F-filled test paper. He was directly behind Elsa, launching his right hand for her and letting out an ear-piercing roar as he tried to punt her head right off of her shoulders like a baseball.

//

[QUOTE="The Gil]Bigby sniffed the air. It wasn't any of the survivors, and it was someone coming their way. MANY people coming their way. With metal... And the survivors with him were all unarmed. What to do now? If he could get close enough to them, he could hurt them, but how would he do it? Time to think was done as the operatives entered the place. Bigby jumped towards Emiya and Solaire and caught both and them, leading them inside one of the cells. He got hit by three bullets on his back, but ignored the pain before entering the cell. The bullets were hitting the bulletproof glass making an awful noise inside. Bigby blood was spreading through the ground. He did a sign to Solaire, a thumbs up, to tell he would be okay. He waited for them to come around or to reload their weapons, give him, Solaire and Emiya a fighting chance.
//I'll be damned if that glass isn't bulletproof

[/QUOTE]
onwy weo gut wepuns? D: This shall be Impossibur!

[QUOTE="Leo Barnes]//
onwy weo gut wepuns? D: This shall be Impossibur!

[/QUOTE]
//why don't you come around and heel- Oh wait you asking for help too lawl

[QUOTE="Lunar-Eclipse]Mikasa got out of there as quickly as she could and followed after Shiki. She managed to get her weapons back and kept close behind her body. "It should be easy finding the cure from here." She said quietly.

[/QUOTE]
He nodded, taking a deep breath to calm himself. Shiki couldn't help but feel the same kind of excitement that he felt all those months ago when he thought he was going to find the cure. He tried to keep his hopes down, but he was closer than ever before! "Stay close. Anything could still happen. I just hope there's like, a directory or a map somewhere..." He sighed half-jokingly, beginning to walk.

Flowershadow said:
He pulled himself through the remains of the glass using his arm and then got up quickly, running after Elsa and Molly like a charging bull and trying to give chase, it easily gaining on the both of them as he was still trying to have some sort of control over himself, but finding it useless for trying to do so. Kill...destroy...tear apart...eviscerate...those were the only words that went through his mind, all in Japanese of course, as he was trying to chase after Elsa and Molly to tear apart the both of them like an angry teenager's F-filled test paper. He was directly behind Elsa, launching his right hand for her and letting out an ear-piercing roar as he tried to punt her head right off of her shoulders like a baseball.
@Flowershadow @RainbowWave (I'm just gonna keep tagging you since Molly is involved in this. xD )

Elsa ran as fast as she could, picking up the pace when she knew the beast was behind her. She struggled, however, to keep up a fast pace with how exhausted and weak Molly was. She grunted and continued to push Molly forward, letting the beast stay closer to herself so it would hit her and not Molly if one of its attacks hit. And Elsa was right to worry, because one of its attacks did hit.

With one of its massive hands it knocked Elsa aside, slamming her hard into the wall. Elsa grunted and sat up, her heart sinking into her stomach when she saw that nothing else was now between Molly and the creature. Lifting her hands into the air, she created another wall of ice between Molly and the monster, hoping that would hold it back for a moment. Elsa went to her feet and grabbed Molly's hand, taking off running with her once more. Glancing over her shoulder, she caused the wall of ice to fall over on top of the creature.

"I don't know how much longer I can keep warding him off," Elsa said, worried. She didn't want to kill him, but if he was going to be a risk to Molly's life, the queen knew she would have to do something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back