• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Mirror of Galora OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Make up some or go with any in the players Handbook. Or real deities that are worshiped in the world if you really want to. I just need to know the information about said god(s)

Make up some or go with any in the players Handbook. Or real deities that are worshiped in the world if you really want to. I just need to know the information about said god(s)

Also what deities are there in your world?
And I only say that bc its a big map and there are hidden temples and such but not marked bc they're supposed to be found. So you can have anything really

Btw I'd like to encourage you guys to talk to each other about your backstories. And the idea you might have. And it may help newer players to learn the game too. We do have few new/rusty players. I think this would be beneficial to them at least if not everyone in some way. 😁

My character's an Aberrant Mind Sorcerer connected to Mind Flayers/Illithids who wants to find and use knowledge and magic.

What are you all playing and is there any way to combine our backstories to explain how our characters formed our party?

My Character is a mousefolk eloquence bard who's looking to do something songworthy. I dont have much in terms of backstory, but she's a Little Guy.

My boy is a Fairy infiltrator armorer who thinks he is invincible. He is the hero of his village and the current peace has began to bore him. He wants to help others with his gifts and strength while he sees the world. His backstory is on his character profile on World Anvil if anyone wants to read more.

Last edited:
They call me...... Jim

No, not really but I always try to open with that to try and show that I originate from a more silly way of playing. I would like to have more fun and less silly though? Maybe some seriousness even? Either way- Wikkit's the name and I'm Thirtyyyyyyyyyyy......4? I could do the math, but I'd rather not honestly. I'm looking to revitalize my rpg knowhow- mainly cause the library I'm volunteering at is starting a DND club and I've been asked to assist with it. Probably should have said 'nah' maybe even ' No, get away from me' but yea know, when you're in the moment...

ANYWAY- I think we need front line? Support? We got casters I believe?

I truly hope not to drag my feet too much at the start and catch back on quickly. I also am new to Dice Rp on here so that will be a brand new experience.

They call me...... Jim

No, not really but I always try to open with that to try and show that I originate from a more silly way of playing. I would like to have more fun and less silly though? Maybe some seriousness even? Either way- Wikkit's the name and I'm Thirtyyyyyyyyyyy......4? I could do the math, but I'd rather not honestly. I'm looking to revitalize my rpg knowhow- mainly cause the library I'm volunteering at is starting a DND club and I've been asked to assist with it. Probably should have said 'nah' maybe even ' No, get away from me' but yea know, when you're in the moment...

ANYWAY- I think we need front line? Support? We got casters I believe?

I truly hope not to drag my feet too much at the start and catch back on quickly. I also am new to Dice Rp on here so that will be a brand new experience.
I'm still new to the dice mechanic too. And yes I believe we do need a front line

I was thinkinggggggggg of a monk of some sort. But also a Rune Knight. Kinda basic-ish stuff but like- pretty sturdy backinging?

Actually, I thought the Armorerer was a caster for some reason. They got some mettle to 'em for sure

I also forgot to ask: will there be a fine mixture of combat and adventuring game play? Or would it be leaning further to one point? ? ?

I'm hoping a mixture but it depends on the players. I'll give you guys the options to do them

Buy the way, here's some answers to questions I've either gotten from some of you or I know are gonna come up in sesh 0.

Potions are either an action or a bonus action but if a player is on the death count, I have what I call an "Emergency action." Any player withing 10 feet can give the dying player a potion without any issued. Over ten feet causes a distraction and makes your next action disadvantage if a roll is needed for it. If not, then the distraction is cleared and you can move on.

I dont really care about spell components. As long as you "buy" them at a town or merchant I won't ask if you actually have the components unless it's gold.. which I feel is explainable.

I have really lose rules. I'm sorry if that bothers anyone.

A DM who lets their players get away with stuff is usually plotting something 🤔
Nope. I'm just a loose rules kinda dm. I just wanna have fun like everyone else and I don't feel like worrying about little things helps with that.

😂 you don't need to be. .... or do you? 😈 nahhh I'm kidding... or am i? DUN DUN DUN!!!
scared spongebob squarepants GIF

I decided to allow point buy if you want to. But otherwise it's just rolling 4d6 and dropping the lowest 8 times then dropping the lowest 2 stats and then distribute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back