The man behind the [Admin]

You can however not all the members will read it within my post so it's best that you post your own so we all can meet & greet you =)

Ok c:

Well, for the people that will read it here:

-----

Hi, now you've introduced yourself, I'd like to introduce myself as well if you don't mind.

I'm the founder of the Fross Fairy Empire, I've been creating it for several years now.

I don't really know if you find it interesting to know more about it.

If you do you can read further if not I don't mind.

The Fross Fairy Empire is a real time evolutionary (BASED) empire that have evolved into the stage of colonizing different Planets.

The Empire's way of living is based on interacting with each other in a social way.

I RP within the colonies for a safe RP and leave my RPs outside the colonies over towards natural selection.

The Empire has chosen thousands of years ago to live together with nature in exception of thinking that the planet is theirs.

Been creating many different species of Flora and Fauna to fit in the habitats you can find within the Empire.

I'll always RP like a civillian or citizen of the Empire.

The character I will choose totally depents on the RP the other wants to do.

Men have extinct from Fross many, MANY years ago during their 1st civilization war.

Which means I'd only like to Rp with female characters.

Fross knows hundreds of animals and plants. And I'll try to keep updating more Flora and more Fauna every day at least 5 new ones.

---------

Questions people asked me:

~For 7 years? How'd you do it? with school and work and such things.

I've quit school because they weren't able to give me the work I need to do. When I quit I've been researching everything I wanted to know of my niveau. School held me back in my knowledge.

~Men extinct? How can they survive?

There has been a scientific research for that which I will explain in detail on a place that is appropriate.

~How long will you keep on working on this project?

It's a lifework... so I hope that I'll keep on wroking on it forever. That I'll have the opportunity to do it.

~Isn't it exhausting to ask 5 animals from yourself? I saw it on your deviantART and it's not only the animal, it's including a short buigraphy.

Yes it is actually but people that know me well knows I am a busy bee all day long. There's not a single moment in the day that I do nothing at all. I've done that enough in my period of depression, now it's time for work to be done.

~Why do you only RP with female characters? Do you hate guys?

In real, I don't really 'hate' men. I'm heavily androphobic. It's a fear of men. That's why I protect myself from a fogged mind or a grieved heart. I need to be clear all the time.

~You'd you explain the metal parts on certain animals? You said it was based on real time evolution.

Yes it is BASED on it. It's still fantasy. Therefore, the story behind those animals lays in genetic manipulation settings that might allow these things that were going on right after the 1st civilization war and the reason why it didn't evolve away, because it ws handy. Useful. and if it has any use in nature, it stays. If some things will become useless, they'll evolve away. Like a Human tail that has been evolving away for generations because a tail had no use for us.

---------

If you have questions, feedbacks or ideas for me, I'd love to hear them. c:

I saw the picture and I was wondering if you went on Brilliance of The Seas? I had recently went on a cruise to Cozumel for college and the ships look familiar.Also everyone can call me Jessi owo -hides- I also did an introduction a while back.

[QUOTE="Flame In The Dark]I saw the picture and I was wondering if you went on Brilliance of The Seas? I had recently went on a cruise to Cozumel for college and the ships look familiar.Also everyone can call me Jessi owo -hides- I also did an introduction a while back.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry for the late response. This was actually the Norwegian pearl. Most recently I was on the Norwegian dawn.

AcE! I've been waiting for something like this from you! Haha, now I can officially say welcome to the madhouse! How ironic that the owner of the site himself just now posted his intro thread. Haha, on that note, I'd like to thank you for a few things.

A) Creating this badass site, I love it and spend a lot of time here.

B) Putting up with me asking you questions all the time. I'm very curious lol.

C) Just generally being awesome.

So thanks.

Your ever curious King of Imagination

[QUOTE="King of Imagination]AcE! I've been waiting for something like this from you! Haha, now I can officially say welcome to the madhouse! How ironic that the owner of the site himself just now posted his intro thread. Haha, on that note, I'd like to thank you for a few things.
A) Creating this badass site, I love it and spend a lot of time here.

B) Putting up with me asking you questions all the time. I'm very curious lol.

C) Just generally being awesome.

So thanks.

Your ever curious King of Imagination

[/QUOTE]
Read the date haha. It's pretty old =P

[QUOTE="King of Imagination]It was still posted after I joined. So I still find it funny.

[/QUOTE]
Posted June 13th 2011. haha. It was edited in November of 2013 =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back