The Main Story [Pinnacle Arc]

???

Appearing from behind Dachi a cloaked figure made its way into the conversation between the two raccoon mages. "So you want to know about Shin-kun huh... I've fought him before, and it's not the fact that he's doping up on his parents blood to gain the ability to use immense amounts of blood, its just the fact that he's the son of a Blood Dragon, his blood cells divide and multiply faster than ours, he will never really run out of blood unless he uses it all at once, this is not the same for his magic however he can produce as much blood as he needs but once his magic is gone that fact is useless so he does need to eat" the figure said. "I've remembered all the abilities of those I fought. I'm not a official member of the Raccoon alliance but I have asked to join for the time being to fight my greatest foe... Fairy tail" the cloaked mage said. "But Dachi... there is something that you gotta love about Shin... He produces a magnificent colour, Scarlet... The colour of blood and my hair, and its also my last name" the figure said as she smiled swinging a scythe up onto her shoulder as she walked into the Raccoon Alliances base.

Blue- ?? Scarlet

The comedy act between Rei and the cat boy was too much for Blitz. He was first chuckling when he saw her run up to the boy. Was covering his mouth to hold back in said laughter when the collision was close and saw how the boy was planning something. Then Blitz went into full laughter when he discovered that the boy used some illusion to make sure that Rei tackled someone else. It was gold to him, and after he finally calmed down he looked back at the Blonde who accompanied Rei earlier. "I can see why sooooo good luck with her!" he then started hearing what the others were talking about strategies against the elite 4. He was especially interested in hearing the recommendation for close combat fighters to deal with someone named Lennix. He would hope to be placed in that group since he seemed perfect for it so he decided to finally join in on the plan to face off against Raccoon alliance. Finished with goofing around he took a deep breath and exhaled so that he could start being serious which was extremely rare to see back at his guild.

He calmly walked next to the sniper known as Aiden who was recently explaining to the others about his skills. Thats when he saw the women who he already figured out to be Lady Kandosii, was now explaining everything to them. Blitz was thankful in knowing now what precautions would need to be made against some of the elite 4 that were able to be identified but after hearing the part of the magic council lying to them about their guilds artifacts being stolen made him clench his fist in anger. He wanted to personal confront that stupid council and give them a piece of his mind but right now wasn't the time for that, he had to get through this first.
"I owe your son so you don't have to pay me anything."

He remembered back when he was rampaging the port and was stopped thankfully because of A'den so Blitz felt it was necessary to pay him back by protecting the mansion.

@Black Masquerade @Unyielding @Lexielai

Rei Gladiolus

"Kitty Kitty Kitty," she chanted as she rubbed her cheek against Blake. Suddently she felt a chill down her spine. She remembered this feeling before. It was the same as the last time she encountered Blake. She loosened grip to see the face of the person she was hugging. Sadden and mad that it was not Blake but the girl from the hall. "You... Not... Kitty..." She closed her eyes and shook her fist. "Where is my KITTY," she shouted as she shook the girl. She opened her eyes and they where Red, matching the same color as Klefa's eyes. Sadly Rei did not have the magic reserves to truly go berserk so her strength stayed the same. "Where did you hid him... i want to hug him more." She started Drumming her Klefa chest as she threw her tantrum. She was not happy that Blake escaped her again. Next time she found him... She was gonna put him on a leash. To Rei she thought of her self as a powerhouse that was Pub Stomping this girl, But to Klefa it was as if a 12 year old was throwing a fit (nothing would hurt her...).

@Thesmashbro

Ryos Delmora

"Uh oh. What happened?"

Dusty had finally entered the dining hall, rushing over to Ryos and Alyssa. Ryos turned to face the Earth Dragon Slayer, a man he highly respected. Unfortunately he was in no mood to talk, staying silent so that Alyssa would answer Dusty instead.

Aedon attempted to support Ryos, saying, "We'll get 'em Ryos. You can't let them succeed in this mental battle though. You're the leader and you need to uphold that position. That is how you'll deal the most damage. We'll take 'em down together. In fact, it seems like everyone here has beef with the Raccoon Alliance. Without you, that emotion will go to waste. They need you to stand and make it personal for all of us. Erase guild lines. We must fight as one unit."

Of course Aedon was right. Aedon was barely ever wrong. Regardless, Raccoon Alliance only ensured their own painful demise by taking Vaiya. They only added more fuel to Ryos' fire. Raccoon Alliance just lost the mental warfare.

At that time, Lady Kandosii began going over the battle plans. Only one statement really stood out to Ryos however.

"Several mages are required to deal with this threat, and the nature of being an Explosive Mage suggests that direct confrontation is not ideal. I would suggest laying traps and using subtle attacks to subdue him, such as poison or gas..."

"My magic allows me to use poison gas, a mix of both the items you used as examples. Perhaps I should focus on Stein," Ryos threw out, secretly hoping that Lady Kandosii would assign him the the squad that would allow him to finally deal with the explosion mage.

“If I may,” Lady Kandosii announced, finished with her battle strategy, “As your friend seems to have discovered, Vaiya Kandosii has just been captured by the Raccoon Alliance.”

Ryos looked a but confused after Lady Kandosii called her daughter "Vaiya Kandosii," as if she were just another person to her. This woman was cold.

However, Ryos' initial thought was pushed away after the Kandosii matriarch let out a pained sigh.

After a few moments, Lady Kandosii finished her story about the true reason Raccoon Alliance was attacking Pinnacle. Everything was made clear. Everything made sense. The pieces all fit together.

“I’m telling you this,” she said, “because I believe that honesty is now the only way to gain your trust and respect. Thus, I implore you to help us stop the Raccoon Alliance, who are no longer on a mission to merely retrieve the relics they lost. No, now they want to crush our family, our city, and possibly even the rest of Fiore in their revenge. A lot of innocent people will die, and I- we need your help to stop them.”

Ryos spoke up, projecting loud and proud, "I can't speak for the guildless, but all the guild members here will fight alongside the Kandosiis. We don't need any of your money or artifacts, we will fight because it's the right thing to do. We will fight because we want to make our guilds proud, we want to make our masters proud, but most of all, we want to make the country of Fiore proud." Ryos clenched his fist, his violet eyes sparkling.

"Not to mention I made a promise to protect your daughter, and I have a score to settle. Count us in."

When all had settled and the Kandosii woman began waving her hands once more, Qrow directed his attention towards the unfolding seen projected by holograms. Compiling all the information gathered thus far, the matriarch revealed them in the form of green and red text, one color more prominent than the other. It seemed as though things were moving forward once again.

Reading over the information provided by the surrounding mages, Qrow didn't fail to notice that his own input had been added. Knowing that his words were not simply wasted breath, he continued to trail his eyes over the hovering crimson. However, his attention was captured more so by the added appearances of the elite.

Recognizing the familiar head of lavender, Qrow could still remember the events of what occurred in the alley. While he didn't hold something as ridiculous as a grudge against this man, this wasn't the same as saying he had any positive emotion towards him. If not for him involving that family, this mission would have been long over with. 'Bastard'

When he had finally reviewed and memorized what had been projected, Qrow focused on the silver-haired woman's words. As she looked him and the pink-haired woman over, he responded in kind. Finally, it seemed as though all the secrets would be laid flat on the table.

Despite his guess being based on nothing but his intuition and other simple observations, it had been confirmed to be true. As she began to elaborate on the details of the recent happenings within Pinnacle and even before, Qrow would listen closely. However, he would decline her offer to sit at the large table, remaining by the wall that kept him at a distance from the surrounding mages.

She went deeper into her explanation, revealing their connections with the Heartfilia family and speaking of the ensuing rivalry between blood, her expression changing the further she went. Upon mentioning her husband, Qrow needed to hear no more. Without any more information about the resulting attack that occurred in the city, he was able to figure out how everything came to be. The Raccoons were nothing more than errand boys.

With yet another gesture, a holographic image revealed the location of the stolen property. Behind the behemoth of a door was what had caused this mess in the first place, the reason for all the destruction. With the key being the blood of those responsible, it was no wonder why the younger Kandosii members had been taken.

When the head of the family had finished her explanation, her age and sadness finally showing through, she requested the assistance of the mages that had come to offer their help prior to knowing the truth. For those that were unwilling to fight back out of the goodness of their hearts, she hesitantly offered a reward in exchange for their services. Some had already spoken up, ready to lend their aid, but Qrow was silent.

For the first time since the meeting had began, the Dragon Slayer peeled himself from the wall. Putting one leg in front of the other, he came closer to the lady, black coat trailing along the floor as he approached in silence. However, this would not last for long. For the second time that day, he would break his streak of quietness.

"You act like a victim, but you're just as responsible for this mayhem as the dark mages. Countless have lost their lives and buildings lay in ruins. I have no interest in your familial affairs and I will not be swayed by any trinkets in your possession. They hold too much blood on them as it is." His words were spoken in monotone, yet they held venom, showing why his sharp tongue had given him a reputation. No matter how you looked at it, he blamed the family and their squabbles for what happened here. "However," The cruel, yet true words were halted when the young man briefly closed his eyes.

"I will not allow a single innocent to be killed like so many before them." Lids opening to the world once more, Qrow's eyes no longer held the dull amber coloring, but now burned bright crimson. "The Raccoon Alliance ends today." No matter how many years had passed, his vendetta against those that committed evil remained as strong as ever.

@Lexielai

Dakora Aura

Dakora sighed, pitying the woman that got ensnared in Rei's vice like grip as she searched for Blake. Quickly, the pink haired mage slipped out a silver key from her torn belt that hung over her waist. "Key of Ursa Minor..." she summoned quietly, as the tiny, plant like bear appeared in a shower of golden light

rvzjb7.png
. Before it squeal in joy of returning to the human world, it froze at the sight of Rei- not quite happy about their previous encounters. "She'a just a little girl...Look at that woman suffering in her grip, just survive long enough for a hug and you'll save her. " Dakora knelled next to the plant covered tiny bear, petting it softly. Marimo shook his head violently as she quietly pushed him towards their direction "MARI MAR MAR" he objected angrily, puffing out his cheeks as he shivered slightly. Definitely terrified. @Unyielding

“I’m telling you this,” she said, “because I believe that honesty is now the only way to gain your trust and respect. Thus, I implore you to help us stop the Raccoon Alliance, who are no longer on a mission to merely retrieve the relics they lost. No, now they want to crush our family, our city, and possibly even the rest of Fiore in their revenge. A lot of innocent people will die, and I- we need your help to stop them.”

While she sent off her tiny celestial spirit to assist poor Klefa- Dakora narrowed her gaze at lady Kandonsii. Slowly rising up to her feet.

"I'm not fond of the Kandonsii family. And ...I'm...regrettably thinking that you're doing this for your own protection- not just the people's. Not mention protecting these artifacts more than your protect your own people." she muttered quietly, glancing over to vault. She was unsure if this was the right time or place to stand against the Kandonsii, but her agreement lied with the man nearby @Lucem Tenebris . She was married to a thief and related to a sheriff who hates guilds after all,those are facts that the young celestial-caster wasn't going to let go so easily.

“And if that’s not enough, I’m prepared to give incredible sums of gold to any of you who are willing to help...and one of the artifacts left by the legendary mage Lucy Heartfilia.” Lady Kandonsii ended.

This information made Dakora's eyes widen a little in excitement, but she quickly reeled herself back after a second of thought. The emotion in the lady's eyes took her by surprise, especially when she showed no emotion for her kidnapped daughter earlier. 'Is this nervous hesitation because the woman is scared we won't accept...or reluctant to give up this artifact?' Dakora silently observed, uncertain of her true nature or intentions. Trust was something that couldn't be taken by money.

"You think that legal mages would just abandon this mission just because of some lie like that? If people are at stake....why do we need money and a prize to convince us to save them? It's a bit insulting Miss Kandonsii."
the pink haired mage looked a little sick as she said those calm, yet irritated words; seeming quite hesitant to say them. Imagining the luxury this family lives in, what does "Incredible sums of money" mean to a wealthy family? Not to mention an artifact from the legendary Heartfilia- one of the most famous celestial mages Earthland has ever known. Dakora bit her lip and look off to the side in a low sigh, regaining her composure. Though her curiosity on the said artifact pricked at her mind mercilessly, she held her tongue- trying her best to show no interest in it.

"Due to the current information, I think I can put my Air-caster abilities towards Lennix or Stein. I'm rapid in battle, but I can also use long ranged gusts and silver winds. If I'm not needed, I'll gladly join up with the team that has the least support. " The pink haired maged stated quietly, setting her mind into battle mode. @Lexielai

Last edited by a moderator:
Alicia grimaced when Ryos pledged that all Guild mages wouldn't take rewards, but reluctantly accepted that it would be the right thing to do.

If there are Heartfilia artefacts here, maybe some of the manuscripts for Lucy Heartfilia's books are here too? If I could just have a look at those... maybe I should talk to Lady Kandosii about it later, when Ryos isn't around.

Glancing at Kandosii, and then back to her guildmembers, she called over the noise,

"If I'm going to get these enchantments up in time, I'd better get to them." She brushed hair from her eyes, nervous, but not scared as such, although she refused to let either emotion show on her face.

"Daichi will be trapped in the swimming pool." Alicia began. "Stein will be trapped in the East wing of the building- those corridors should be easy to fill with gas, or use for hit-and-run attacks. Lennix will be in the lobby- thats as much open space as I can give you guys. As for the other two,"

Alicia shrugged. "The South and West wings I'll use to contain the other two. So long as you guys keep them too busy to start rewriting the enchantments, they should be trapped.

She turned to Kandosii.

"If I have time after I've set up, I'll come down to the vault entrance, if I may. Set up a last-ditch defence in case their leader shows up. I assume the vault is underground- there we should be able to at least contain him long enough for reinforcements to arrive."

With a final look at the assembled mages, Alicia murmured a "Good luck," before departing from the room.

Her first job was to set up an enchantment around the whole mansion,

The enchantment will be a cube, encompassing the whole mansion from basement to ceiling. Within this cube there will be further cubes, which will be designated arenas, only enter able by legal mages, guild less if accompanied by a legal mage, and the Raccoon mages indicated in each arena's enchantments.

Outside of these arena's yet inside the enchantments, no magic intended to harm others may be cast. Entry is not permitted to the North Wing, or the the basement except for legal mages, and anybody accompanied by a Legal mage.

Raccoon mages must enter their respective arenas within five minutes of entering the mansion. Failing to do so will cause them to be struck with a 'pain' rune until they enter. Any Raccoon mages not listed in the enchantments may not enter at all. Attempting to do so will cause them to be struck by a 'fear' rune.

Alicia continued to intone the enchantment under her breath. It had to be stringent- to be fool proof, otherwise the whole plan would disintegrate.

Once inside the arenas, Raccoon mages may not leave until they have defeated all legal mages within the enchantment.

Upon entering the mansion, Raccoon mages will be funnelled by their own, unique enchantments into their arenas. These enchantments will be corridors, and follow the structural layout of the building. No magic may be used within these corridors, and they cannot be escaped from.

The above rules will be displayed to everybody within the mansion. Upon entry, Raccoon mages will see the rules.

Raccoon mages included in this enchantment are as follows: Lennix, Stein, Daichi, two Raccoon Elites unknown to Alicia Spearheart. Each Raccoon has been designated their own arenas. They may not enter an arena that they are not invited to.

Alicia continued murmuring, hoping that she'd done enough- she'd never much enjoyed enchanting- it was too easy for one to find a loophole. At the very least, she was confident that the Raccoons would be forced into their respective arenas.

Daichi jumped when ??? butted into the conversation. He didn't know her too well other than the basics: name, power, mannerisms; that kind of stuff. "Must you dig so deeply to find a way to brag about your lineage? We already know about your last name and, technically, it isn't even a proper one." Daichi said before smiling under his mask. "And your honorifics are slipping, Scarlet-chan." He hoped that the "chan" that he added to ???'s last name would get her worked up.

-----

After being cuddled by Rei for a few seconds, Klefa noticed that she seemed to be realizing her mistake. Rather than apologizing, Rei started pounding at Klefa's chest. The hits were not very powerful at all, but what caught her attention was Rei's red eyes. They were the exact same eyes as her former clan. She grabbed the back of the collar of Rei's shirt and got up, lifting Rei off the ground with one arm. She stared into Rei's eyes. There was no doubt about it; Rei was a Regana. The fact that the eyes were not always present meant that she was only half Regana. When Klefa was in the clan, she hadn't heard of the Regana clan having relations with outsiders. The clan was large and was made up of different families, but the families shared a common bloodline. That bloodline was what gave them their rage powers. Perhaps Rei's red eyes indicated that she was tapping into her blood power. However, what bothered her more was the fact that Rei had little control over this power. "Hey..." Klefa said, trying to get Rei's attention, "That power you have... I think you need more training in it. You're using more magic than you need and you don't seem to have any control over when you start using it. It's unhealthy to use it until it drains all of your magic."

Klefa lifted her off the ground by her collar with her Freakishly brute strength... Probably from carrying that huge sword all day. Rei looked at the ground as her feet rose. 'I can fly... OMG I CAN FLY YAY.' As she was about to lift her arms, she saw Klefa staring to her face. It was as if Klefa was staring down Rei's soul. Rei paused for a few seconds paralyzed by the stare. Sweat rolled down her face as she was feeling awkward. Then she started squirming trying to break from from the girls grip.

"That power you have... I think you need more training in it. You're using more magic than you need and you don't seem to have any control over when you start using it. It's unhealthy to use it until it drains all of your magic."

Rei did not understand what the girl meant. What power was she talking about. How did she know about her fighting style to use up all her magic. Did she not understand the pain of storing up to much magic, "I don't know who you are or what you are talking about lady." She squirmed some more before giving up and crying, "Why are you picking on me... you hide my Kitty, and now you make fun of me and my ability T-T," Her eyes glowed with what little magic was left in her body but with that, her reserves were completely empty and her eyes turn back to normal. She started flailing her arms and kicking her legs, "I will beat you up if you dont stop picking on me >.>." After realizing it was useless to break free she just hanged there and blew a raspberry at the female mage. It was Rei ultimate attack. It was so powerful that even the Mods of this RP would not let the attack be written on the character sheet. This raspberry was the destroyer of worlds, But because that would break cannon, it was just super annoying.

(sry Kawaii Moe @Nekoni, did not read that last part with you summoning the spirit)

Meanwhile, the little teddy bear Spirit waddled within her range of vision. Rei focus left Kitty and turned to Teddy. "I wanna Cuddle Teddy," She shouted as she struggled to break free. She was not about to let another cute thing escape her. She was Focus and Rei. She pulled out her shield and smacked it into Klefa's gut. Knocking her into the wall. Rei's eyes glow blue as the magic, released from the creature, seeped into her body. Free from Klefa grip she scooped up the bear and held it tight against her chest while rubbing her face in the green leaf like fur, "I missed you too Teddy. Thank you for coming to help me... That bad lady was making fun of me," She pointed at Klefa. Completely oblivious to the creatures annoyance of her "love" Rei walked over to Klefa. "I am strong lady, My ability is the strongest too!" Then she squeezed the bear with pressing her face on its head, "Isnt that right teddy?"

@Thesmashbro

@Nekoni

Aedon Strom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Fedora

As Aedon was attempting to channel positive energy to his friends, a stranger randomly snatched his hat. He instantly shot the wizard a death glare, and his hand had already unsheathed his Katana a few inches. Spindles of electricity bounced between the Tsuba and the Saya. Normally Aedon would have just chased after the other wizard. However, the situation was serious and Aedon knew it wasn’t the time for playing games.

Apparently Aedon’s words had accomplished their purpose, for Ryos stood and started addressing the group. This was exactly what needed to happen to build confidence. Without a second thought Aedon swiped his hat back, rolling it down his arm and onto his head. This was done out of habit of course.

Taking Initiative

Following Ryos’ speech, Lady Kandosii displayed an organized plan. Aedon added to this with his personal plan, “Unless you need me somewhere specific, I’d like to be the wild card. The part of the plan the Raccoon Alliance can’t predict. I’ll move where I’m needed most, running everything through Ryos as I go.”

However, after this Lady Kandosii also informed the wizards of the true purpose. This new information made him sick. First, it cut down the morale that Ryos had just built. Then it was a plain disgrace on top of that. They had manipulated the guilds and were tarnishing the name of one of the wizard world’s finest.

Just Payment

He was about to yell at Lady Kandosii, but Qrow portrayed his thoughts effectively. He was really starting to like this guy’s thought process. Yet that wouldn’t change the fact that innocent wizards had bravely given their lives for what turned out to be a family feud. The Kandosii’s were no better than the Raccoon Alliance.

The situation was really pissing Aedon off. After a brief moment of thought, he stated, “The Raccoon Alliance is evil. They are a threat to innocent lives throughout Fiore. I regret to say that we must take their lives for the safety of Fiore,” then he shot his death glare to Lady Kandosii, “Your family is just as much to blame. You must live with the consequences. I’ll make sure you never forget the evil you’ve spawned!”

@BLUR @Thesmashbro @Lexielai

The mysterious figure stopped as Dachi had said "Scarlet-Chan". She turned around and extended her hand. Ice shot along the ground and a spike extended from it stopping when the tip barely touched Dachi's throat. She turned around and looked at Dachi. "Now unless you want me to kill you I suggest you shut up" she said as she walked into the base. She sat down into the meeting room of Raccoon alliance base. Minding her own business she flicked open a screen and began to flick through different things. 'Super Archive really is a useful magic especially with my main abilities... Time to look up some more magic's and make a few more memories' she thought to herself while looking up some powerful magic's. She looked up after a little bit. "Isn't it soon be time we get this over with, I'm hungry and I want to kill some fucking fairies" she said as she continued to complain about how long this was taking (I know her feels...). She eventually gave up and just sat quietly.

Dachi

Something-Scarlet

got lazy.....

@Thesmashbro

Zac

Comforting Warmth

Drip... Drip... Drip...

Was it the ticking of a clock. Time flowed without a care for those who remained, those who where gone or those who were to come. Yet when in a state of limbo, time was not constant. Hours passed in seconds, seconds took hours to pass.

The rain always relaxed me so much

Rain. Yes that was it. The soft trickle of life liquid from some unseen force in the sky. Zac could feel himself smile slightly. And it wasn’t painful. Wait. It wasn’t? Just seconds ago he was in pain and now there was a warmth coming from his head. Its touch soft, he had to of died. He tried to move his body, but only his fingers responded with a few twitches and maybe a small wiggle of his nose. Yup. He was dead. This was Heaven. Babes and Food await him as he awoke.

A few moments pass.

Trying something else, this time his eyes cracked open. Everything blurry but someone was over him. Yes! Heaven! Though while his mind raced and tried to respond, its triggers were much slower and the reactions even slower than that. Open half way, enough to finally focus was a beautiful woman. Her features were perfect. Her skin so soft and her lips. Mhmm.

“...Most Beautiful Angel... All of Heaven...”

Even that effort to give praise took everything he had. Coughing, pain shot through his chest and he winced in great agony. OK. Maybe this wasn’t heaven. But then that would mean...

His cheeks shot red against its pale skin and suddenly more concerning matters came to mind. As if out of instinct, he tried to sit up. Making it only a quarter of the way, he asked in a panicked voice, “Adria! Where is Adria!?” Before falling back down, literally paralyzed by pain.

Adria...” Tears formed in the corners of his eyes before finally, truly taking it all in. Looking around the room it was obvious that someone must have found him. He had lost his mind back their. Attacking recklessly and without cause. It was as if something snapped.

I’m.... I’m so sorry.” Taking in a slow deep breath, it was painless and he spoke again. “Thank you for taking me in... If I may ask? Where are we? And... who are you?

His eyes turned up to her, hoping, that she would have the answers he sought.

Fermata Clef/Aedon Strom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strategy Meeting

Fermata was silent while the wizards begun discussing strategy. She was stilled pissed off at Aedon for making fun of her in front of all these wizards. However, Aedon did say that he would vouch for her abilities so he wasn’t completely dead to her. She was startled when a female mage suddenly screamed and fell to her knees. When Aedon motioned her to follow him, she followed worriedly. Apparently someone named Vaiya had been captured by the Raccoon Alliance. Fermata’s anger at Aedon was suddenly overpowered by her anger at the Raccoon Alliance. Fermata was never a fan of dark guilds but kidnapping someone to mess their loved ones immediately put them on her eternal shit list.

Being Useful

Despite the seriousness of the situation, when Aedon got his hat stolen Fermata laughed at her jerk friend. However, Fermata was drawn back to the conversation when they began discussing the members of the Elite Four. Fermata raised her hand nervously, trying to get everyone’s attention.

“Um, excuse me?” A couple people turned to her as she spoke up. “That Lennix guy, he uses illusion magic?” Fermata clarified. “I might be able to take him.”

“I get it.” Aedon smirked at his blind companion. “You can’t see the illusions can you.” Fermata turned to glare at him and he raised his hands in gesture of peace. “Sorry I was blinded by the brilliance of the plan.” Unable to contain himself, Aedon turned around and chuckled to himself. “It’s just too easy.”

“Yes,” Fermata seethed. “As my fashion forward ‘friend’ here said, illusions don’t work on me. I may be the best person to put against him,” Fermata shrugged. “Just sayin’.”

Novus and Maldachika Clive

'Most beautiful angel?' She wasn't sure what he was dreaming, but at least he seemed alright. Novus furrowed a brow at the boy, peering further into his face, then sat up straight again, lobbing the damp cloth into bucket. She prepared to get up, but the man did it first. “Adria! Where is Adria!?”

'Who?..'

“Adria...” Tears formed in the corner of his eyes, as whatever he was dealing with, came to roost. 'Uuh..' This was foreign. This wasn't Rei; this was a guy. What the heck what she supposed to do. A hug and a kiss would definitely be out of place here. What else was there? 'Hm..'

Nothing, there was absolutely nothing; so all Novus did was turn her head away and cough. “I’m.... I’m so sorry. Thank you for taking me in... If I may ask? Where are we? And... who are you?” 'Thank goodness.' Elation filled the woman. Now these were things she could actually take care of and answer.

"Hello to you sir. I am Novus Clive of Blue Pega-- I mean Twilight Ogre. You're laying in a hotel my sister is paying for, here in the town of Pinnacle." A ripping sound tore through the room, as Malda, wrapped in a lime-green cotton towel from chest to ankle, exited from the spiraling portal. "And that," Novus motioned, "is my sister Maldachika, head of the guild. Who is currently...not in her right mind." A wall of chains formed from a blue magic circle, splitting the room in two, and effectively blocking the undressing woman from Zac's view. "She going through some things. Don't mind her. Anyway, back to your question. You were the only one we found out there. So I'm not sure who this Adria person might have been. Is she your younger sister or something?" The brunette put a hand on her chin, eyeing the floor. "Pinnacle is a pretty dangerous place to be right now. There's kind of a like a mini-war going on between legal mages and some bad one called Raccoon Alliance. Your sister could get caught in the wrong place if she's not careful."

Suddenly, their side of the room became flooded with tens upon tens of portals, springing up in random places; from the base of the bed to ceiling above their heads. Upon further inspection, each showed a different part of the city. In a momentary clink of metal, the chain wall Novus set-up, had disappeared without a trace. She quickly looked back to find Malda's desolate eyes staring right back into her own. After what seemed like forever, the older sister broke the lock; pivoting and walking to sit on a nearby chair facing one of the room's only two mirrors. As Malda began to comb her hair, Novus gave an uneasy cough, followed by a forced cough.

"It seems...she wants to help. Do you see Adria in any one of those things?"

Though her mouth spoke; her mind was something else. Across a few of the viewing screens, there was a message requesting all friendly mages to report to the Kandosii residence.
'There was a loud boom earlier..was that because of the message?.. or was something else? I really hope everyone is alright..but I need to stop. They have have enough mages. They don't need any help. Right now..the one who needs help..is my sister.'

@Kaine

Velexus had stopped in the hall just before the doors, he didn't let them close keeping them open just enough for him to see through. He felt his heart pounding in his chest like an outraged prisoner yearning to be free, his mind fillings with thoughts emotions and memories. All this time he had yearned for family, a group he could call his friends and other such hopes. But now being confronted by such a group that seemed large to him even though it was only a few people, he had faced many more at one time, but still found himself unable to spur himself onward. A footstep hovered in the air incomplete only to land where it started. He watched as more and more and more wizards entered making it an even more daunting task to enter. He stayed in his position listening in mostly when the Lady of the house spoke seeing as her words were why they were gathering.

MmHe felt a bony finger tap his shoulder and turned to see an elderly servant smile at him, "Young man, no doubt if you are here you are a powerful wizard and have faced much worse than this. And if you haven't, by the end of this mission you will have. Steel yourself remember who you are and what you represent, milady is kind and will treat you well. Now be strong and go face your fears head on, you are a Fairy Tail wizard aren't you?" Velexus was taken aback by the man's words never having someone speak to him so kindly a smile appeared on his face and he nodded to the old man. "Thank you for your kindness." The man nodded in return and smiled as Velexus turned, listened to Lady Kandoshii's confession and opened the door "Apologies for my lateness, my name is Velexus Reigo." He said this as he strode in a new confidence flowing through him, he walked toward the table with it's holographic displays and stood a few feet away from it his light gray eyes sweeping over everyone and meeting Lady Kandoshii's gaze. He then looked over the content of the holograms absorbing the information being presented on them.

Zac

Finding a Friend

For just waking up it felt like so much was happening all at once. First she introduced herself. Not as one guild, but as another, as if hesitation was presence for some unseen reason. Though Zac himself was not to keen or knowledgeable on who the guilds were or their leaders. But that was neither important at this moment, or anything he really cared for.

What was most astonishing was her magic. Seeming opening portals, revealing images of the town while explaining why destruction was wrought throughout. It was basically a war between the sides of light and dark. Somehow the darkness in that one man, had aroused the darkness inside of his own heart. That Darkness is what fought with his light and forced him to sustain such injuries. His eyes fell dark a little. Not anything that one could notice, just that he was deep in thought for a moment, absorbing all of it.

He paid little attention to the other woman or her mostly naked figure. Zac was fixated on the windows, his eyes searching quickly to see if he could spot Adria. But she was a cat, how could he possibly spot a cat in all of that rubble, but as surely as that thought crossed his mind, he blinked a few times, in astonishment that there she was.

The... there.” Zac’s arm came up and pointed at the third window. Sitting on top of a broken 6 or 7 foot well, Adria sat calmly, licking her paw. She had a little bit of blood on her still but overall she seemed not worried about a thing. Stopped for a second, her head tilted up looking off into the distance.

There. On that wall. It’s that cat. That’s Adria.” He smiled as he continued to watch her. wondering what was on Adria’s mind, or how Novus was going to retrieve her.

@White Masquerade

Blake had the hat for a few seconds before it was taken back from him. Fearing for his life, he covered his cat ears with his hands and said to the man with the hat, "Look, mate, I just need something to cover these bloody things! If that monster over there sees them, she's going to strangle me again! I don't want to be killed by a child on our side when we're fighting with the Racoon Alliance! That just ain't cricket!"

-----

Klefa closed her eyes and sighed. Rei wasn't listening at all. Her words just traveled in one ear and out the other. Then again, her quiet voice probably contributed to that. Soon after Rei's raspberry, Klefa found herself knocked into a wall by Rei's shield, Rei leaving her to cuddle a bear another one summoned. Rei's stubbornness and lack of empathy towards others made Klefa angry. She had to set her straight. Hopefully her words wouldn't be twisted too much by what she was about to do. She stood up and put her fists together, activating her rage magic. She emitted a dense aura of killing intent (a practice of intimidating the opponent with your mere presence) as she stood there. "You blind idiot!" she said to Rei, her rage changing what she originally wanted to say, "Are you really so dense that you can't see how much you torture your allies?! Gods; I can see why Blake, 'Kitty' as you call him, wanted to get away from you! With your 'strength', I wouldn't be surprised if you broke someone's neck by accident one day!" Klefa then leaned down and tapped Rei's forehead with two fingers. "And as for your 'strongest ability'; you aren't even using it right! My ability is the same as yours but the differences are that I am an A-rank wizard before using this ability and, where I come from, kids have better control over this ability than you with only two days of practice! Now sit down and control yourself until the end of this meeting and maybe we can all focus on the real problem!"

Novus and Maldachika Clive

Novus' mouth became taut, with eyes widening as she looked at the boy, from the corner of her eyes. 'Whaaaaat...'

"Uhu~."

Whirling half-way around, the Clive stared at the back of her sister's head.

"Uhuhuhu~." Arms were now crossed as the younger continued staring, wondering what the heck was going on. "Is there something-"

"AHAHAHAHAHA!" Malda convulsed, her body wracked with laughter, as she tried containing it by wrapping both arms around her stomach. "HAHAHAHAHA!" The guffaw reached fever pitch as Malda threw her head back; suddenly causing the chair she was in to tip right over backwards. SLAM! Still she kept laughing. "Teeheehee! Oh Adria, Adria," Malda sang, giving an imaginary person held in her arms multiple smooches. Coughing from the fit, the laughing Guildmaster got onto her knees, and wiped tears from her eyes.

"H-hey boy. D-do you plan o-on m-m-m-marrying the thing?? AHAHAHA! You should have seen your face! T-the way you talked about her, I-I-I thought she was your girlfriend or something. KAHAHA!" Novus' cheeks turned red at her sister's brazenness and lack of decency.

"Malda, that's enough. It-" First it was her hair, then it was her head. The rest of her body followed soon right after. She was getting sucked into the portal where the man pointed out his companion. "Try not to ruin things in my life anymore than you already have little sis. Holler when you're finished." Novus was gone.

Novus Clive

'Rrrrr! What is her problem!?' But that would have to be saved for later. The girl found herself a few feet away from the wall, where the cat was sitting. "Aye," she sighed rubbing both temples. In her mind ran two options. Trying to cajole the feline into getting close enough to grab, or forgo being friendly, and catch it by force. 'Ah..The nicer option never works with cats. Better use this chance to make sure she doesn't get away; it could be my only one.'

"Apologies Ms. Kitty. This may hurt a bit, but I can't risk yo running away on me. Your owner is terribly distraught because of your absence. Now stay still." A magic circle appeared around the cat, with chains slithering around its boundaries, higher and higher, till it formed a small metal enclosing. "Please don't try to jump or climb out. I don't want to take you in like a fugitive," she yelled.

Maldachika Clive

As Novus disappeared through the portal, Malda got up off the floor and took a spot on the bed near Zac.
"So how long have you had her for," was tittered by the girl with tears still streaming from her eyes. "How long have you been engaged for? When's the wedding??" The guild-master sniffed grinning like mad. "I have to thank you. I don't know when the last time I laughed that was, if ever. But anyway, like Novus said, I'm Maldachika of Twilight-O. I make portals and Crash stuff. What's your name? And what are you even doing in Pinnacle? Don't see any guild mark on you. You live here? Just visiting? Maybe on vacation? Or..are you finding a house for you and your girlfriend Adria??" For the first time in many years, it seemed as if Malda was actually enjoying herself.

@Kaine

Aedon Strom

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bow's are Nice

"Look, mate, I just need something to cover these bloody things! If that monster over there sees them, she's going to strangle me again! I don't want to be killed by a child on our side when we're fighting with the Racoon Alliance! That just ain't cricket!" said the wizard with catlike features who was known as Blake.

Upon further observation of Blake's position, Aedon felt a little sympathy. He knew if he had been in the situation, he probably would have done the same. That still didn't mean it was okay for anybody to touch his fedora though. It was just a sacred rule to Aedon.

After a moment of thinking, Aedon pulled out a bow he had been saving for Fermata. He was determined to get her to wear it eventually. After holding it up to Blake's head for a moment, he frowned and shook his head saying,
"What am I thinking? That would never work with your outfit," looking down to the bow, he continued, "Don't worry, you'll have a purpose eventually my friend."

Flat Top Caps

Sticking the bow back in his coat pocket, Aedon started feeling his other pockets. As he reached one of the bigger pockets, he looked back to Blake with a smile and said, "I've got the perfect solution for you!"

Aedon skilled as he pulled out an old flat top cap of his that he had forgotten to take out of the coat he was wearing. Aedon laughed as he fit the hat onto Blake's head, "That's the problem with having multiple different outfits that you wear on actual missions. You tend to find the most random crap and never remember putting it there. But anyway, that should work."

It's on Loan1

Aedon returned his attention to the group in time to hear Fermata offer up her own services and give his response to it. He no longer wanted to make blind jokes, but he just couldn't help it. It just came naturally to him.

It was also natural of him to doubt others. Thus he began to mill over loaning his hat to the complete stranger. As far as he knew, Blake was prone to stealing things. This made Aedon feel uneasy. It wasn't the hat he was currently wearing, but it was still his hat.

Turning back to Blake with yet another death glare, he proclaimed,
"That hat is on loan! I better get it back or I'll fry your ass with my energy make magic! Got it?"

@Thesmashbro @sonicfreak101

Rei Gladiolus

Suddenly the purple hair mage started building up magic. Rei took a step back, holding tightly to the bear spirit. Pulse reacted to the woman's power and hovered around her. Her body devoured the new magic being released as if it where candy. She could feel her magic stockpile rising slowly as Pulse refuse to respond to her commands to take away the magic. It felt as if water, that was boiled from a fire filled with anger, was filling into her head and was steady rising. This magic was different from other magics. If was something she felt before, she could not remember where but this feeling was not new. That magic was fierce, yet controlled compared to Rei powerful but unstable. Maybe that was why pulse left the girl. However the only think Rei could think of was fear.

"Are you really so dense that you can't see how much you torture your allies?! Gods; I can see why Blake, 'Kitty' as you call him, wanted to get away from you! With your 'strength'..."

The rest of the words phased out as Rei froze stiff, releasing her hold on the bear spirit. sweat rolled down her face as the magic inside of her stirred around. Her body wanted to fight back and show off her destructive power, but her mind saw the truth. She was not stronger, she was not more powerful, she was not ready to take on this beast in front of her. All she could do was fear the mage, and bare the pain and burden her magic forced upon her. Her hands shook as she rose them to her face. As if caught on chains, her arms refused to break the 90 degree angle formed at her elbow. She look down at her hands which where struggling to break the imaginary shackles she placed on her self. Magic seeped from her palms in protect of conflict will between the body and mind. However, the pain meant nothing to this fear. The fear this girl's magic brought to mind brought imaginary of destruction and death. An unknown memory locked away by the brutal beatings in side her cell, buried deep in the scars left from experiments, it called to her under a guises of desire. The thing she forgotten years ago. 'Who is she?' The only question that filled her mind. She did not want to know the answer. She was sure it was something she hid for a reason. Yet this craving to search, to understand, to ... remember... it was eating her alive. Rei slowly tilled her shaking head up to face her aggressor. Somewhere, this person held the answer, this girl had the key to pandora's box. Rei's worried face masked built up curiosity held withing this girls heart. The masked chipped away slowly. Her wide eyes closed Her nervous shaking halted. Her frowned leveled out as she grind her teeth together. Her eyes focused on the girl, but a girl was not what she saw. A powerful man is what her brain made out.

The face was blurry, but it was clear he was not a cloaked mage. He did not torture Rei, nor did he speak. His cold glare, a glare of disappointment, regret, as if he was staring at the biggest mistake of his life. Rei wanted to speak to the man, but her lips would not move, her voice was not the same. Only babbling and crying would come out. Her arms reached out, but they could not reach. He was too far away, and yet he was in arms reach. Her she cried more. 'Dont leave me, please...' but the sentence ends there. What was the last word, what did she want to say. Was it Novus, no. The word was one she never used. One she forgot the meaning and purpose. Using all her strength, she managed to control her body long enough to rise gaining enough distance to make out the face of the man, but a woman walked infront of her and covered Rei's face inside her chest. 'I cant breathe...' and yet the pattern continued. A word missing... a key word. Rei felt the world grow cold and black. It was not dark, for there was no light. Only emptiness as her conscious faded away. Then she felt 2 fingers two fingers tap her head.

The light return. Rei could she where she was, her body was responsive. Was that magic, another trick. This time though, there was no chill down her spine. Another mystery to feed the curiosity. But now was not the time to for games. In front of her stood an angry girl using magic similar to her. The magic inside Rei's body cooled down. Its tempered calmed and it felt ironically relieving. For the first time in her life, she was happy to have magic in her body. No headaches, no burning, her urges to pulse.

"And as for your 'strongest ability'; you aren't even using it right! My ability is the same as yours ... maybe we can all focus on the real problem!"

Rei's mind was overloaded with information. It felt as if it drunk 5 cans of Monsters. If there was a hamster on a wheel up there, Then the room would be fill with hamster sweat from how hard he was running around. So she zoned out in the middle of Klefa's speech, but one thing was certain. This girl was the key to something she locked away. Something that had to be opened up. She was the key to the free her from the pain her ability placed on her. Best of all she was the key to this new feeling she was experiencing with her magic. So Rei could not help but smile as the girl finished her statement. She hammered her fist into her palm and took a deep breath while nodding her head, "Yes miss... Real problem... The Cloak mages have Novus, and we have to save her." Pulse returned to Rei flickering excited before resting her her shoulder. Her body was buzzing with energy signaled by her read eyes, but this time it made her even more energetic then usual, "You will help me right?"

@Thesmashbro

Zac

Staring down the Lion

Zac sat there and took the punishment from the older woman. He just remained silent, though he ground his teeth. There wasn’t much he could do. This was the same reaction everyone had. While Novus at least seemed kind hearted, this other woman, well, put blunting, she was a bitch and there was no way they would be comrades in the future. He despised people who were so foolish and brought unjust pain to others.

At least Adria would be retrieved so that he knew she would not be hurt. At the very least, maybe they could leave this place soon. He did not like this woman. As her taunts continued, he just turned back and watched the windows.

Adria

Finding Thoughts

As she sat there, licking her paw and rubbing her head trying to remove the rest of the blood, she pondered about what they had stumbled onto in this city. They knew not the name, or its troubles, but it was most definitely in a time of war. OF the time that her and Zac had been together, he had only lost it a few times, but as of recently it was growing worse and worse. With each lost control of his mind, his body deteriorated. Both of them had searched for answers but to no avail. Thats why now, they were looking for a guild, to seek the answers than regular humans could not.

Pausing for a second her ears perked up and one shift 90 degrees to the rear of her. With another slight sound, her whole head turned to catch glimpse of a woman right before some sort of magic formed around her. Between the sounds of the magic, Adria only caught flickets of words about an owner, Ms. Kitty, and not jumping so she wouldn’t get hurt.

Surely if someone wanted to hurt her, it would of already happened. Sitting down, only her ears perked above the box. Though she felt in no immediate danger for some reason, she usually tried to remain cat like. Even with magic in this world, people still found talking kitties to be scary and troublesome. Leaning forward, she rested her paws on the top of the box like thing that confined. Popping her head up, Adria’s whiskers wiggled and one ear kind of flatted out in the, “im confused” look.

No one own’s me,” She spoke softly but with a question as if trying to figure why the woman would assume she had an owner. “Why would you come to such a conclu....” Then it hit her. She was soooooo dumb. Obviously this woman had met Zac. In her Naivety, she just assumed the best in people. Not that Zac my have been captured, but that he was surely rescued, and not that they wanted the cat for personal gain, but to reunite them. Obviously, people always did whats best, cause that's what is nice.

She nodded with a Kawaii expression. “Did you find Zac?! Can you take me too him!? You are so wonderful!!!” Very loudly she started to purr, Forgetting that the woman may very well freak on her as most people do.

Zac

Teeth of the Prey

Turning his head back around, he soon realized that was a mistake as this Maldachika woman was pelting him with more insensitivities. Listening carefully and infuriatingly to her questions, when she finished he answered them shortly one by one, in the order that they were asked.

Zac, just Zac, Just wandered here like we have all the other towns before, we don’t have a guild, never found one, We have no home in this world, vacation is only a dream and Adria is more like a little sister. We look out for one another. You wouldn’t understand, you’re just like everyone else, you judge her for the image you see and not the person she is.

He wasn’t trying to make her mad, but at the same time, why should he of cared, Malda was being obnoxious to to him.

@White Masquerade

Kyoya frowned after realizing no one acknowledged his question. As he started to make his way back to his original spot against the wall he heard Lady Kandosii's announcement. So the Magic Council lied to us, he thought. Why am I not surprised. Unlike some of the other wizards, Kyoya held his tongue. He would have been really ticked off if dark wizards were not involved.

As he glanced around the room he realized Maverick hadn't returned. Nature's calling huh...you better not be fighting Raccoon Alliance without me. Kyoya created a shadow-make clone of himself and merged into his shadow at the same time. In his shadow he slipped under the double doors. Moments later, the sound of snoring assaulted Kyoya's ears. He followed the sound to a room with a queen sized bed. Kyoya moved his shadow form onto the wall to see, to his surprise, a fast-asleep Maverick. He moved back down to the floor and stopped beside the bed. "How can you sleep at a time like this!" he growled as he appeared out of his shadow.

@The Servant

"No bear....I don't want any more chocolate..." Maverick mumbled as he rolled in his sleep.

Time quickly flew past Maverick as his tiresome seemed to set down, extending his time in bed even further. It wasn't until he heard a loud commotion, source from a heated argument between a man and his wife coming from outside his window, that he even woke up. Due to the fact that there was no clock inside the room Maverick's initial thought was that the meeting was already over and that his guildmates had left without him.

"They probably thought I left early and didn't even bother searching for me...How inconsiderate of them..." Maverick thought as he got out of bed in an unhurriedly manner.

Just as he was about to exit the room and begin the search for his guildmates Maverick stumbled across a full-length mirror on the hall. His hair was a mess and there was a dry trail of saliva on his left cheek. He couldn't possibly introduce himself in a proper way to his guildmates in such a pitiful state, now could he? Maverick turned around and walked back towards the room. To his luck the room had a fully equipped and luxurious looking bathroom. After the bath was filled with boiling-like water Maverick enjoyed a long-deserved peaceful bath. Seeing how Maverick loved hot water by the end of his bathing session the bathroom was filled with steam. It was such the case that the bathroom had seemingly turned into a sauna.

After fully drying himself and changing back to his same old clothes Maverick was about to head out of the room when an unusual began to slowly spread through every last inch of his body. The room seemed to begin spinning and Maverick's body felt dizzy and rather heavy. Maybe it was because he was exposed to the heat of the water for a little bit too long or simply because he had eaten something he shouldn't have. Maverick stumbled back, felt on top of the bed....and felt back asleep.

".....Zzzzzzzz" Maverick began snoring in a ridiculously loud tone.

"How can you sleep at a time like this!" Kyoya's voice burst against Maverick's ears.

Maverick quickly incorporated himself and began to look around, unknowingly of what was going on. Eventually his eyes met with Kyoya's and it was on that moment the Maverick understood what was going on. With a tiresome smile he sat on the edge of the bed and looked up at his seemingly angry partner.

"Man, I can't seem to get a decent nap around here...Maybe it's hunted..." Maverick said before standing up. "Ahh...So is the meeting already over or did you miss me that much?" He said while stretching his arms. (@shadowdude505)

Novus Clive

Cheeks bulged as she closed lips and held her breath. Novus noisily exhaled while taking a tentative step backwards. "Y-y-you can TALK?? Hup! CLOSE!" At the last word, chains created a top on the cage, locking the weird cat inside. "Oh man. I don't even know if I want to touch it!" She squeaked. "Snake's tongue." A single chain arose from an azure magic circle on the ground. Directing it with her finger, Novus wrapped it around the cage, effectively creating a makeshift leash. The woman raised her right arm high into the air. Moments later, a portal appeared, and she stepped on through.

Maldachika Clive

Her face fell and turned somber. "Yes, you're right. I wouldn't understand how it feels to be looked out for," she mumbled, removing herself from the bed. "When you're done healing up, and have your cat, you can leave." As Novus lifted her arm, Malda opened a portal by the room's window.

"Leaving. Don't follow. Do whatever you want. Be back later." With that, the portal mage exited the room, closing door behind her. Walking down the hallway to the left, Maldachika reached the corner, stopped and looked both ways. Seeing no one approaching, she leaned against the wall, slid down to the floor, and cried.

Novus Clive

"Malda!" She was already out the door. "Uuagh! Sorry sir, for her again. She's just out of control, and I don't know how to fix it. Anyway," Novus continued pulling the cage by leash. "Hold something. This is going to be a little bit much to take in. This is going to sound crazy but," the chains of the enclosing unraveled, revealing Adria. "It can talk." @kirito1337 @Thesmashbro

When Scarlet attacked him, Daichi didn't move from his spot for two reasons: First, he knew that she wouldn't actually try to attack him over something so small. Second, piercing his throat would do nothing to a rock construct. Sure enough, he was right on both accounts. After Scarlet had left and Lennix started walking into the base, Daichi followed Lennix. He smiled at Lennix' remark as at confirmed something he had questioned before. "But that was one of the only two honorifics that I thought would fit." Daichi said in his defense, "Calling her 'Scarlet-kouhai' would be even more rude." Daichi stopped for a moment to think. "Say, how many of our members were in Susanoo-sempai's group? Did any of them make it back other than myself?"

-----

Klefa, still in rage mode, looked at Rei's sudden change in attitude. Considering how spaced out she was, Klefa wasn't sure if Rei heard everything. However, she seemed to get the gist of it. She deactivated her rage mode and smiled at Rei. "Of course I'll help you." With that, she looked to the others in the meeting. She hoped that her rage mode didn't cause too much of a commotion. She noticed Blake stumble back to them with a hat on. "...so much trouble over a bloody hat." he said, obviously irritated, "Does everyone in a guild get this worked up literally at the drop of a hat?" "Only the strange ones." Klefa replied, "In other words: yes." Blake sighed and, as he focused his attention on the meeting, glanced over at Rei from time-to-time just in case his plan didn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread