The Main Story [Pinnacle Arc]

White Masquerade

QuirkyAngel's Red Oni
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

FairyTail-ANewBeginning.jpg

This will be a partial re-boot of the Fairy Tail roleplay, "These Lost In Starlight." In the year x987, Fiore continues to prosper as the magic capital of the world. Its guilds remain the primary business for magical services in a world of wonder, adventure, and mystery. However, dark threats remain looming, ready to be unleashed upon the unsuspecting world. A new generation of mages has been born, and their journey has only just begun. Will they uphold the world's peace and become legends, or will their world crumble to pieces around them?

The story will pick up exactly one month after the final events of the previous arc. The mother, leader of the Dark Guild "Echidna", launched a war against the guilds of Fiore, nearly destroying Fairy Tail, Raven Tail, and Sabertooth before they were finally overcome by the combined forces of the legal guilds. Now the country is in a state of rebuilding as the survivors begin picking up the pieces.

With the threat of Echidna finally behind them, the inhabitants of Fiore can breathe easily again. But how long will it be, until a new peril arises?

About_The_World.jpg

cooltext1677005723.png

Current Moderators:

Lexielai (Character Admissions) - https://www.rpnation.com/members/lexielai.17155/

BLUR - https://www.rpnation.com/members/blur.17133/

Refaulted - https://www.rpnation.com/members/refaulted.16914/

Hellkite (Arena Referee) - https://www.rpnation.com/members/hellkite.16647/

Lucem Tenebris (Arena Referee) - https://www.rpnation.com/members/lucem-tenebris.6516/

This is the main thread! The primary plot arcs and story will take place here.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the wake of Echidna's battle, the dark guilds have realized the weakness of the legal guilds. Taking advantage of this golden opportunity, was one band of renegades in particular, the members of the Raccoon Alliance. They are a group of thieves united by one goal: making the most money they can off stolen goods. More specifically, the supply and transfer of ancient heirlooms, guild treasures, and magical artifacts.
Port_Town.jpg

Out to the most western edge of Fiore, sat the small town of Pinnacle; it's convenient location set on the precipice of a triangular trade route to various other islands and countries, made it a prime target for Dark Guilds looking to make a quick buck. It was here that the Raccoon alliance wanted to set-up their base of operations. However, for the past few years, there was always something plaguing their plans to successfully infiltrate the town: the sheriff of the area, A'den Kandosii.

A friend to neither dark guilds nor legal ones, sheriff Kandosii has single-handedly kept the port free from both. As a feared and respected S-class wizard excelling in the arts of re-quip and guns magic, he is truly a force to be reckoned with. So much so, that even the magic council thinks twice before trying to meddle in his affairs. With extreme physical strength and an unrivaled arsenal of magical weapons, he is thought to be one of the most powerful wizards in the world.

To understand where the Sheriff's intense dislike for guilds comes from, one has to understand the history of Pinnacle itself. Originally, the town was a large port city, the dominant and undisputed trading center of the region. All that changed when a war broke out between the Raccoon Seeker alliance of the past, versus the Magic Council and Legal Guilds of the day. The foreign legions of Raccoon Seeker sought the ancient relics of old, important to their master, and eventually learned that the most valuable of these items were in the hands of a treasure hunter residing in Pinnacle, A'den's father.

When the preparations were finally complete, the alliance converged on the port city on the premise of establishing a base of command and stealing wealth. Unfortunately, the Magic Council saw this maneuver too late, and could not gather their Rune Knight armies in time to deter the invasion. Out of desperation, they recruited all available guilds and nearby Rune Knights to fight in the First Battle of Pinnacle. Thousands of lives were lost in the ensuing carnage, annihilating an entire portion of the city and land to create what is now known as Oblivion Bay. Sadly, among those killed was A'den's father, leaving the young man to care for his mother and younger sister. Pinnacle and A'den were both scarred and deeply wounded by the raging battle. Vengeance, guilt, and loneliness drove him to become strong enough to protect his family and town from future threats-- chief among them, guilds and mages.

He was taken under the wing of the previous sheriff and trained in the ways of magic. Years later, when the older sheriff passed away, he gave A'den a treasure left by the boy's father: a magical key of unknown purpose. Eventually, it was passed on to his sister, for both safekeeping and as a prized memory of their deceased father.

The sheriff's growing reputation for kicking the ass of any guild member that dared approach Pinnacle, spread out far enough that the port quickly became a neutral zone, free from the influence of dark guilds and the Magic Council alike.

But now the dark guilds are at it again. Over the past few months, they have been infiltrating the small city of 100,000, shadily cutting deals in the street, recruiting henchman, and building up their base of operations behind the scenes.

Council_Meeting.png

The Magic Council are sitting at a pulpit, waiting for the arrival of a returning scout sent to scope out the developing situation in Pinnacle.

7th Seat: I think we should just disband the guild FairyTail altogether. Give some other group a chance like...Sabertooth, or that guild Lamia Scale. I mean what has FairyTail really done for us besides cause trouble?

5th Seat: I'd prefer seeing both RavenTail and FairyTail gone. They're supposed to be sister guilds right? Why exterminate only one? Take out all trace of Tail in this world I say.

3rd Seat: Don't be too hasty now. We need all guilds. Especially now with these dark guilds on the move. Though, if you want to discuss personal feelings, disband the fool of a guild Blue Pegasus while elevating Crime Sorcerie's status to a legal one. Yes, they may be criminals, but they are doing us a favor taking out quite a few of our many nuisances. As for Silver linings....I'll be watching to see what they're capable of. In MY opinion, those --

2nd Seat: Silence!

It was then a knock came at the door.

2nd Seat: Come in.

The scout sauntered in, report in hand while bowing low before reading off the sheet.

Scout: During my mission, I have confirmed the Council's suspicions. The Raccoon Alliance is indeed trying again to get a foothold in the town of Pinnacle. The Sheriff is doing all he can to allay the influx of crime, but he seems to be at wits end. During a cursory inspection of one of their warehouses, I stumbled upon.....a crate.

(He stopped)

2nd Seat: Speak!

Scout: I stumbled upon a crate of contraband taken from the Magic council....as well as from the guilds FairyTail, RavenTail, and Sabertooth.

2nd Seat: Slamming fist on table. I should go down there and wipe them out myself. Stealing from the Magic Council?! They have gone too far!

3rd Seat: Now, now. Don't get yourself all worked up. We don't have to do anything. Didn't you hear the report? Items from other guilds were found there as well. Why not have the guilds do the dirty work for us? While we're at it, we might as well add in that artifacts were stolen from Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, Crime Sorcerie, and Silver Linings as well. Who would know?

5th Seat: You are devious.

3rd Seat: Grazie.

2nd Seat: Well, I doubt any of us would want another fallout with the sheriff now right? So then, are there any objections to the proposed plan?

6th Seat: Yes. I don't like how we're going about this. We should ask if --

2nd Seat: So then, are there any other valid objections to the proposed plan?

[silence]

2nd Seat: It is carried. Scribe! Send a letter to each guild saying their most prized possessions have been found in the hands of the Raccoon Alliance in the port town of Pinnacle. We'll let the chips fall where they may.

Post by xXToxicGoldxXBlitz entered through the doors of raven tail, exhausted from a mission that he didn't want to talk about when all of a sudden he noticed the mass amount of wizards standing in the main hall. When walking closer to get a better look on whats going on, he heard the voice of Raven tails guild master.

"So thats what happened... Alright then, LISTEN UP! This notes contains information about details involving our stolen artifact so therefore I will be sending one of you to Pinnacle.

As soon as the word "Pinnacle" popped up, all the guild wizards excluding Blitz started to complain. They all knew about the Sheriff of that town and also knew how powerful he was.

"Enough! You don't have to take the job because I have already chosen the Wizard fit enough for the mission. Now go on with what whatever your doing." This is when he noticed Blitz among the crowd and grinned. "BLITZ SO GOOD TO SEE YOU! Come to my office we have much to discuss.

Blitz chuckled when he was called cause it was funny to him how the guild master always greeted him like this. When finally entering the office, the doors closed leaving only him and the master alone in the room. "So what is it that you want to talk about master?" he said while taking a seat.

"The mission I was talking about earlier, I am assigning it to you." "WHAT!? BUT I JUST GOT BACK FROM A MISSION! THE TRIP WAS LONG, MY FEET ARE HURTING, AND THE SERVICE ON THE TRAIN WAS HORRIBLE!" Blitz whined while he charades the whole thing. "Listen I know you just got back but I'm sending you because....." He looked at the boy with serious eyes "It was a dark guild that stole the artifact." Thats when Blitz eyes widened, the mentioned of dark guilds made a dangerous aura come out of him. "I understand, when do I leave?" "Right now, head over to pinnacle, retrieve the artifact, and do whatever you want afterwards." The master always knew of the hatred inside Blitz and was concerned about sending him, but he didn't want to get in the boys way.

After their conversation, Blitz repacked his belongings and made his way to the train station.

Post by ArchdemonDrake was on the road just minding his own business "Hmm where shall we go?" He told himself as he took out a map. "Maybe pinnacle? I heard that some shady people are there so maybe the killers are there!" He said to himself as he puts away the map "Come on Ammy let's go!" He told his loyal companion as they began to travel to the port Pinnacle.

Post by BLUR

"Man, that was a long trip," mumbled a tall male, his face hidden under the hood of his black cloak. He looked up to face the guild hall in front of him, letting his hood slide back just enough to reveal a set of purple eyes. They seemed to glitter at the sight of the Lamia Scale insignia. Of course, this man was none other than Ryos Delmora, the Toxic Dragon of Lamia Scale. Two weeks ago he had left on a job to the country of Seven, and one week ago he had completed it, though he hadn't accomplished the task. What was suppose to be a capture ended in death, and Ryos had suffered injuries that had taken an entire week to heal, even with the constant treatment of Healing Magic. He was still shaken up from his recent mission, a little traumatized from killing a man, regardless of it having been unintentional. Hopefully, hanging around his guild mates and taking a little break for a while could get him back to normal.

He opened the tall doors to the guild hall and entered, getting a lot of worried looks from the wizards inside. They hadn't heard from him in the entire two weeks he'd been gone, and although they all had faith in his abilities, which they had seen firsthand countless times, it wasn't as if he had taken just another S-Class job. No, this last job was SS-Class, and Ryos had not sent any word back home the whole time. Of course they had reason to be worried. Before anyone could ask anything however, Lamia Scale's Guild Master, Master Myla Romanov, pointed at Ryos with a stern expression.

"Ryos, we need to talk,
privately." Ryos sighed inwardly. The not so subtle emphasis on privately meant that Ryos was in some sort of trouble. Before he could even respond, Myla began walking away.

"Yes, master," he responded, following her to an empty room typically used for the guild members that did not have a place to call home other than the Lamia Scale guild hall. Once they were inside, Myla shut the door.

"What happened to you? And don't you dare say nothing," she said, eyeing Ryos' bandaged right arm.

"It's just a scar. I keep it bandaged because I don't like to look at it." Ryos had avoided looking directly into his master's eyes. Instead he was looking down, too ashamed to face his master. He had failed his mission, made everyone worry about him, and even had permanent marks to make sure he never forgot about it. He was sure Master Myla was thinking lowly of him at that moment. That is why his eyes widened in surprise when she pulled him in for a hard hug.

"I'm glad you're okay," she stated. "If you ever make me worry like that again, I'll have your head, alright?"

Ryos mentally slapped himself for thinking Master Myla could ever think less of anyone of her Lamias. They were her children, and all she cared about was seeing them safe and happy. "Understood Master."

"Oh, I almost forgot! What I really needed to talk to you about was a new mission!"

Ryos wasn't happy to hear those words. He had just finish the worst mission of his life and wanted to tone it down and relax for a while until he could regain his confidence. However, Ryos always accepted a job Master Myla personally asked him to do, and regardless of how he was feeling, this time would be no different.

"Apparently the Raccoon Alliance, an alliance of Dark Guilds, has stolen artifacts from the Magic Council and several legal guilds, including our own. I need you to go to the port town of Pinnacle and regain what was stolen from us, and if you can help take down the Raccoon Alliance as well, that would be splendid. After all, I'm not a big fan of Dark Guild alliances," Myla said. Ryos didn't know everything about her past, but he knew she had taken down an alliance of all the major Dark Guilds in the country of Bosco, and that was during the time in which he himself was in Bosco training with Ventalia, which is probably the only reason he never had to experience what Myla did. Ryos would make sure to confront the Raccoon Alliance, even if he would only just weaken them, at least he would be able to really do something for his master, who was just as much a mother to him as Ventalia, his lost dragon parent.

Ryos was about to accept, when he realized he had completely missed the part about Pinnacle. "Wait a second, the port city that hates guilds? How will I be able to even get near Pinnacle with Sheriff Kandosii still in charge?"

"If I know you, you'll pull it off. Besides, he's a good guy, just a little misunderstood. He's been through a lot!" Myla said, smiling.

"Alright then, I'll head out now."

Apparently Myla had noticed the hesitant look on Ryos' face, because she asked, "What happened on your mission Ryos?" She had a genuinely concerned expression. Ryos' typical behavior when accepting a job was a look of pure determination, but that was lacking this time.

Ryos closed his eyes and sighed, distraught that he would have to actually say it, "I failed master. Though I just barely managed to beat Akira Granmarg, he died from the poison before I could get him help. I murdered a man."

"You tried to save a killer Ryos, it's not your fault you weren't able to. If he hadn't resisted, he would be alive and in custody, but he tried to kill you so he wouldn't be taken for his crimes. Your magic is unique in that it infects your opponent with every attack, and you fought against a more than able opponent who was able to withstand most of them I assume. Not only that, but you fought him in the country of Seven, a mountainous area where getting to a hospital or to healing magicians can take a few hours at the very least. Don't be too hard on yourself, you did well."

"Yeah, I guess..." Ryos replied, though he didn't really feel much better. He opened the door, heading out, but before he could, Myla said one last thing.

"I believe in you Ryos. All of Lamia Scale believes in you. Never forget that."

Ryos smiled, "I know. Thank you Master." With that he headed outside the room and proceeded to head outside the guild hall. Now began his next mission. "Pinnacle huh? This ought to be interesting."

Post by TracelessNo wind. The skies were colored blue, as if someone had emptied can after can with blue paint on it. No clouds could be seen, or atleast she didn't see any. The bright sun made it hard to see, as Lewai gazed through narrow eyes through her bedroom window. The familiar, loud noise of her fellow FairyTail-members picking fights with eachother, glass shattering, wood breaking and laughter. Always laughter. With a wide grin, she pushed her quilt aside and got out of bed. "Requip: Warsong Feather."

Her body shone brightly as she walked towards the door, replacing her thin nightgown with a thick piece of armor, covering her entire body with silver-colored metal, black and blue cloth-like coverings. Pushing the door open, she raised an eyebrow at the mess her fellow members had made. Chairs were broken, shattered glass spread across the floor and the people spread in the room were yelling and laughing, attempting to be louder than the next man. "Morning, troublemakers!" Lewai yelled and tossed a broken piece of wood at a group of people throwing punches and magic-attacks at each other.

Post by RefaultedTwo mages stood outside the large, exquisite building that was known as the Blue Pegasus Guild Home. The guild was looking the same as it had been for the years it had stood up before. Tall pillars to hold the front overhand up, gleaming white walls, and a large field in the surrounding area, giving any and all mages enough space to either train or have a picnic. Faint sounds came from the inside of the guild building, of different members going over their daily routine; taking jobs, resting, having a drink at the bar. It was what could be assumed a typical day for the mages.

But for the two male teens sitting on the quartz stairs leading to the front door, it was different. One of them yawned. To the average eye, he would seem like a slacker in and out. Medium-length brown hair, deep brown eyes, tanned skin, and a cocky grin on his face. The only thing that set him aside from that was the full black tuxedo and faint scars that were visible under the sleeves of the coat he wore. The male yawned,lazily looking over the field in front of him. "
Geez. There haven't been any good jobs lately. I'm an S-Class wizard, for heaven's sake. There should be SOMETHING that takes my level of expertise, right?"

The boy sitting next to him flicked to the next page of his book, leaning on his hand. His red eyes glanced over to his friend, then rolled in his eye sockets. "
Maybe because you got hyped up on the thrill when Echidna attacked after the Grand Magic Games. I mean, a dark guild comes out of nowhere and attacks three of the most powerful guilds in all of Fiore? It's a crazy thing to think of, nevermind have actually happen." The boy turned his attention back to his book. He was slighter in frame, and more regal in posture. He kept his back somewhat straight, and wore the same black tuxedo the other male wore.

The door opened behind them, making them look back at the newcomer. It was the newest member of their guild, Mary. She smiled sweetly at the two, holding out a letter to them both. "The Master told me to give this to you two. Said it was important, and that it involved only the strongest wizards of Blue Pegasus. So, that means you."

The brown-haired boy took the letter from her hand, Mary running back into the Guild, no doubt to show off her next taste in fashion sense to the women of the Guild. He opened the letter, tearing the seal off and unfolding the paper within. He scanned it over, then smiled widely. Large, white canines shown in the mid day sun, and he handed the paper to his companion. The pale boy read it over, then folded it up and pocketed it. He stood up, reaching down a hand for his partner. "
Let's go. We should catch the first train to Pinnacle. No reason to stick around."

The other boy clapped his hands together, chuckling. "
Now THAT is something I'll get my hands dirty for. Though, I'm not looking forward to the train ride there." With that, the two teenage boys went back into their home and gathered together anything they needed for the mission ahead.

Two hours later, the two met in front of the guild, bags over their shoulders. The brown haired boy now was wearing his common attire, a opened-up button down shirt with no shirt underneath, jeans, and boots, while the pal boy wore a black jacket, blue jeans, and dress shoes. They then turned around, moving towards their next mission, this one big, and this one together.

Dusty and Jacob made their way to Pinnacle, not sure of what they would find there. But were positive they would overcome it.

Post by MintsongGeis looked at the letter with disdain. "A letter from the old creeps?" He mumbled to himself as he picked it up. "What to they want with a dark guild like mine?" He read the letter with a careful eye. "...What a load of bull!" He roared as he threw the later and crafted a battleaxe that soared through the air that cleaved it. "I don't own anything that I can't recreate..." He paused before breaking into laughter. "I see...you old coots...might as well play along." He stopped sharpening his sword and looked at the merry camp of followers, while he didn't like them, he couldn't deny their usefulness. "SILVER LININGS! PACK UP! WE'RE GOING TO PINNACLE!"

Post by David Van AkenAjax Wellington of Fairy Tail was walking around, hoping not to bump into any of his new-found fans. Ever since he absolutely crushed the competition in the magical beauty portion in the Grand Magic Games previously with an icy portraits, a large amount of ice flowers that he created for the audience members and some aesthetically pleasing ice armor that he wore on the way in to compete, he was asked to pose for a full body shot in that

"Sorcerer"

magazine which a huge number of people read. Now he turned every corner hoping not to be swarmed by rabid fans. He turned the corner then went into his favorite library. He hastily scrolled through the books in the section of the library reserved for arcane studies and just took out five strange looking books that he hadn't read yet. He shakily put them down on the counter and asked for the librarian to check the books out for him, and he did, very slowly. Ajax shook a bit more, looking around the room like a madman, hoping that nobody would recognize him. Once the librarian was done checking out the books, Ajax quickly grabbed them, slapped them into his bag and walked quickly out the door. He leaned up against the wall outside the door and sighed in relief.

His relief was short lived however, because directly next to him he heard a loud, girlish scream that made his ears ring. The girl who screamed directly into his ear and seemed about Ajax's age went on to scream,
"Oh my! It's the Frostbitten Prince of Fairy Tail! Oh Ajax, take me away!" She swooned into him, but Ajax at that point had already peeled out and was making haste to get back to the Guild Hall. He turned around to see seven or eight girls chasing after him. He kept running, chuckling a little bit from a thought he used to have that "There's no such thing, as too much of a good thing". He found it very amusing just how wrong he was a few weeks ago when he agreed with that statement. Ajax reached into his pocket and whipped out a small container of hair jell and threw it backwards into the small crowd that was chasing him. Ajax was also realizing for the first time in two hours how cool one felt when running around with cloak flapping behind oneself in the wind. He kept running for a few blocks, even though he was certain that those chasing him were still fighting over the jell that he "misplaced". He stopped about a block from the guild and began to pant. When he turned around, he saw that the mob had increased to a size of about twenty. Ajax panicked for a moment, not knowing how to solve the situation without violence. But then he thought, Oh wait! Pseudo violence is the answer! His hands became lightly covered in snow and the skin on his neck started to become iced over in patterns of somewhat elaborate runes, as was usual of his more powerful magic. He slammed his hands on the ground and yelled, "Ice-Maker Magic! Nootaikok's Glacier!" A glacier shot up from the road, completely blocking off the fans from taking that road and completely destroying the road which it rose from and lightly scratching the houses on both its sides. Even through the noise of the stamping of his feet, he could hear dozens of loud, high pitched screams. "It's so beautiful! It's perfectly symmetrical!" He heard one girl shout. "He's so frikin' cool!" He heard a low pitched voice yell. He heard the joyful yells of at least thirty or so people, so naturally he dove through the front doors of the guild, panting and terrified at what the fans would have done if they caught him a second time. Last time, it was so awful, I couldn't even breathe. They just kept kissing and hugging. Nothing wrong with love, but it was just far too much to enjoy properly. He sat down at one of the only tables left standing in the middle of the cheerful ruckus and put his head down, trying to take a nap. Good going, superstar. You ruined some more pavement with that last stunt, hope the master doesn't mind.

Just as he was beginning to relax, a man that Ajax recognized kicked out a leg of Ajax's chair and with a chuckle yelled, "Good morning Ice-Princess!" Ajax stood up, furious, his eyes almost rolled to the back of his head as he yelled, "Ice-Maker Magic!" Ajax quickly cancelled the spell and kicked the cocky man in the side of the head, knocking him into a nearby building support beam, "GWHAAAAAAH!". Ajax picked up a smoked ham from a table and yelled, "Let me show you how an A-class does it!" Ajax donned his shield and charged gallantly into battle, swinging him ham around like a madman, this usually isn't his style, but he was amongst friends so he knew that he didn't want to look like a cautious wimp around them.

Post by SaulKono awoke. His eyes fluttered open and he stretched his hand above his head, yawning. Kono came to his full senses after a couple of seconds and jumped in surprise. He was lying face first on a table in the fairy tail guild hall. he couldn't believe he had fallen asleep. Al he'd done was sit down last night after a job, he didn't think it would come to this. He pushed the thoughts out of his mind and composed himself. He checked that all his belongings where on him, as he wouldn't put it past his guild mates to knick something for a laugh. Then suddenly there was a shout, it was Ajax Wellington. For some reason he was swinging his ham around running towards another of his guild mates. Kono sighed, but with a grin evident on his face. Ajax was always either fighting with someone or running away from a flock of fan girls. He was happy he didn't need to deal with a fan base of obnoxious brats watching his every move, though he didn't try and flaunt his power. He stood up and made his way over to the bar counter drearily, waving at Ajax as he walked past, his eyes barely open. There was no one there so he just reached down himself and picked up a bottle of what appeared to be flames. It was in fact exactly that. A bottle protected with a magic seal so that flames would continue to thrive within if lit. It was something put aside specifically for Kono. The bottle was bland and green looking, with no label of any sort. Of course, you couldn't casually buy bottled fire in any old corner shop. Kono flicked off the cork with his thumb and quickly slurped down the flames as they shot out of the bottle and into the air, in a pattern akin to that of shooting a flaming arrow. It was quite a site to see.

Post by XxToxicGoldxXGetting to the station should not have taken Blitz long if it weren't for some stupid glacier that was blocking his way. He had to take a detour to get there but luckily he was still early enough to purchase the next train ticket to Pinnacle. All he had to do was wait for the train to come which will arrive in 20 minutes so Blitz decided to take a seat and wait. He thought back to when he left the guild to start his journey when all of a sudden his guild master came out.

~ Flash Back~

"Listen Blitz, it is very important that you get this artifact back... Just don't let that anger of yours get the best of you ok?"

"I can't make any promises master... If one of them is the guild that killed my father, I will make sure to mail the artifact back to you but that also means I won't be back until I eliminated every single one of them." "Well I hope its not one of them, now go before your late." They both exchange one final glance before they turned around opposite to each other and parted ways.

~
End of Flashback~

Blitz sighed one last time and smack his cheeks to snap out of it, letting him become his happy self again.
"I wonder what Pinnacle is like! It better be fun to hang around until I start the mission or else I will have to get things rolling." He said with a mischievous grin, being the trouble maker he always been.

~
Meanwhile in Raven Tail, a conversation was going on between a wizard and the guild master~

"Sir, please don't tell me you sent Blitz on that mission! Did you even warn him about Kandosii!" "What? I don't see a problem with it, I'm sure he will do just fine besides Blitz probably already have heard of him." "Thats the problem! Blitz probably has but he has a tendency to not remember things that aren't important to him let alone someones name, and knowing that troublemaker things will only escalate!" "True but there is a good reason why I chose him that I think is worth for putting him at risk. He's falling deeper into a darkness that I can't allow to happen, so probably meeting someone who can relate to him can at least pull him out so relax and have good faith in me and your fellow guild mate." The master took a sip of his ale and chuckled. "How long you think he will last out there until he gets caught?" " I give him 10-20 minutes top."

~Back to Blitz~

All of a sudden Blitz sneezes loudly out of nowhere.
"What the.. am I getting sick or something?"

Post by Kinesthetics

Kandossi.jpg

Kandosii
A'den gritted his teeth and rubbed his temples as he went over the current state of things. Criminals running wild all over the place. Secret meetings being conducted right under my nose. Things are reeeeaaalllly starting to get under my skin right about now. Looking up at a scrunched up sheet of paper posted to the wall of his office, he smiled while eyeing the multiple lines of text hastily scribbled onto it. 80 skulls cracked and kicked into the ocean since the start of this week. That's a mighty fine job I did if I do say so myself. The sheriff blew on and polished his golden star badge with black linen cloth pulled from a back-pocket. You're a beautiful little thing now aren't you?

*Riing*

The phone rang a shrill pitch and immediately upon hearing the voice at the other end, A'den's face fell. It was an official from Fiore's Department of Railway Transportation. In a rough voice laced with much disdain, Kandosii inquired what the call was about; but deep down he already knew. It was
he who asked, rather demanded, that they call whenever a certain something happened.

"Well Mr. Kandosii, as per your request to our office, I am giving a call to inform you, that quite a few people known to be affiliated with a guild, have boarded trains currently headed to your direction." "Over my dead body," he growled at the caller, slamming the speaker back down on the stand, without so as much as a thank you. Still in his chair, A'den roared, the sonorous tones reverberating throughout the room and shaking nearby windows. Then, without a word, he stood up, snatching his hat off a coat rack stationed by the door, and took a deep breath. I promise I won't let anything happen to you little sis. To you or this town.

Hastily locking the station door behind him, the sheriff tipped his hat forward, contemplating whether people from guilds preferred being shot by pistols, or would they rather be attacked by shotgun. I guess i'll find out he thought, with a subtle grin spreading across the face. The growing expression was like a blooming flower in Springtime.

*Tap-tap-tap*

Heavy feet gave off an audible thump as they ascended wooden stairs attached to the side of the building. At first glance, the station just an ordinary structure: it had a front and back door, as well as roof and four pairs of windows that were wonderful at letting light in. But if one was to take a few steps to the left and stare at the
back of premises, something would definitely catch their attention: a walkway of mahogany steps winding its way up to the very tip of the establishment. It was there that Kandosii now stood with hands in pocket, rocking back and forth on steady heels. You see, after the first "Battle of Pinnacle", the sheriff made sure the office was built at a location boasting the highest point in town. With the addition of a pathway that led to the top, A'den now had a place where he could get a clear view of any and everything for miles around.

"Re-quip Magic: Sniper Rifle." A jet-black, body-length gun appeared in a blinding flash of light on the shoulder of Pinnacle's protector. With an eye down the scope and two hands gripping the shaft, a spell wafted from pursed lips into open air. "Guns Magic: Armor Piercer." The rifle danced in the sunlight as it morphed from a dingy black to a glossy silver. "Guns Magic: Deep Impact." A green aura of magical energy spiraled around the weapon as it readied to discharge. Now, what made this skill special, wasn't its long range, but what happened near the end of it. After tearing through the frame of whatever it hit, the bullet would promptly blow up; sending shards of magical shrapnel spinning about in every conceivable direction.

[One..two..three..four..five..BANG!]

The oncoming train never had a chance. Nor would any other one.

A'den reset himself, making sure he had a good view of the train tracks through the scope of his rifle.
Yahahaaaaa! You all mages better think twice. There's no way I'm letting any of you guild scum set foot into my town.

Post by ArchdemonDrake arrived at the Town Pinnacle "So this is Pinnacle huh." He started to walk around observing the new surroundings. He felt as if he was being watched by someone but Drake Ignored it and walked around town with his wolf companion. Amaterasu barked happily as she walked beside her master. Drake saw many people but they stayed away from him "I'm gonna assume the sheriff is gonna come here and put a gun to my face and tell me to leave huh?" He mumbled to himself as he shoved his hands into his pockets.

Post by Moonsetter"Beamie.... Where are we?" The girl continued to walk down the path that she had been following for who knows how long now. So far, the road had been dangerous and no leads were discovered. She asked around a bit and it seemed that no one was of good help. The few that dared to attack her were easily defeated. She didn't like trouble makers and hated that they stood in the way of her task. Qwillia watched as the floating jellyfish began to move in front of her line of sight.

"Were nearing Pinnacle madam." Beamie said as it floated around it's owner. She had known very little about the outside world. She barely had a sense of direction and she had somehow ended up nearing Pinnacle. The woman sighed before stopping slightly. Her legs grew weak from what felt like an eternity of walking. Beamie paused and approached her. "Madam, perhaps it will be best if we stop here and maybe rest. Perhaps we can get a few answers as well." Qwillia removed her glasses and closed her eyes before taking a deep breath. "Yes.... That's probably the best idea... It wouldn't hurt to at least ask around. Maybe get some leads or at least directions."

Post by Refaulted"GRAH! Stupid delay! Why couldn't they just fix the tracks, huh?!" Dusty huffed out a breath, feet trudging along the tracks. It wasn't the heat or fatigue getting to him, it was the lack of excitement. What was so exciting about walking? Nothing unless there was something to fight on the other side. But it was taking forever. He looked at Jacob. "I don't understand how you can take walking all the way to this stupid town."

Jacob looked back at his friends, then chuckled. "
I can take it because I have more patience than you. And besides, at least we got to get off the train, right?" He adjusted his bag on his shoulder, so it was more comfortable. He held out his hand. "Fog Shroud!" Mist started to flow out of his hands, surrounding him in a cool atmosphere. He sighed in satisfaction, letting the refreshing fog wash over him, a break from the sun overhead.

Dusty frowned, raising a hand to his forehead to block the sun from his eyes. "
Now that, my friend, is cruel. Here I am, one of your best friends, in the heat of day, without a single thing to cool me off. Maybe I'll die from heat stroke, and it'll be your fault for my passing."

"
If you died, it wouldn't be from heatstroke. It would be from your recklessness in battle or your stubbornness. Either one will be hilarious to me, though. Imagine the headlines in Sorcerer Magazine. 'Dragon Slayer from Blue Pegasus Passes from slipping on a Banana Peel in A Fight'. You'd be a disgrace!" Jacob laughed, the mist rippling around him.

Dusty crossed his arms, scoffing. "
Don't make me slam your face into the ground, J. You'll be out cold for a year." He kept walking, soon spotting broken tracks in front of them. He walked over and kneeled close to it, examining what had happened to it. He took a whiff of the spot near the ground.

Jacob watched him, chuckling. "
Are you actually a dragon? Because you act more like a bloodhound to me."

"
Can it, stringbean. Someone used Gun Magic on this. I remember the scent from when Echidna attacked. Kinda smells like gunpowder." He stood back up, turning to the town he saw in the distance. He smirked. "We should expect to be attacked on sight. Be careful."

Jacob passed Dusty, punching his shoulder on the way. "
Yeah, yeah. Really, I should be saying that to you." He sighed. "Don't get shot. We don't know if there is a healer here or not." He shouldered his backpack higher on his shoulder, putting his hand in his pocket, the other on the backpack strap. He confidently walked forward towards the town, Dusty tailing behind him, a stubborn smirk on his tanned face.

Post by Kirito1337The air was crisp and fresh in Magnolia, the city where the fairy tail guild has stood since the time of Master Mavis. The sent of fresh bread and pie filled the air around some house's, and as a familiar figure to the towns people walked by they knew that the mission he was on must have been a tough one. Fairy tail's Dracula was by far not a weak person, but yet here he walked through the town lazily and as if he was injured. But yet no one asked him for help, no one involved their selves in his business. The whole town knew what had happened to him over the years and knew it was best not even to say a word to him on his good days. He walked to the door of the guild and just silently pushed the door open as he walked in. Several eye's focused on Shin. He just stood there, he was covered in blood, his shirt was ripped up, one of his shoe's were missing and his face was gashed open and yet he just silently walked over to the bar sitting by Kono before reaching over and garbing a jug filled with blood. He lifted it to his mouth and chugged back. After finishing it he silently stood up again and walked out of the guild.

Shin went to his house which was pretty big. Shin had been on a S-Class mission and he had finally gotten to his home after 1 long week. He walked inside, laid something on his kitchen table, and immediately went up stairs to have a shower.

Shin came out of the bathing room as if he were a totally different person. He wore a plain white dress shirt and a black tie with black slacks and a leather jacket. His head was bandaged up and there were also bandage's wrapped around his hand's. He walked into his kitchen and grabbed a piece of bread and ate it before garbing the thing he laid on his table. It was a baggy filled with several jewels and gold piece's but something in particular stood out. A necklace with a dragon on it sat right on top of the pile. Shin grabbed it and just took a close look at it. It had to be worth a couple thousand gold pieces but his eye's just were filled with rage at the sight of it, he just took the fine piece and threw it through the window in his kitchen shattering the glass. No matter whether it way a necklace of a dragon or a real dragon shin hatted them.

He walked back to the guild and that's when he started to hear people talking about a letter that just came in from the magic council.

Post by VerhironIn the Sabertooth Guild hall Kaito was sat on a wooden chair looking out of a window he watched as people walked past happily, little girls dancing around as the sun sparkled in their eye and little boy pretending to fighting each other with magic. Kaito smiled as he moved away from the window and got up from the chair he looked around the guild hall and yawned 'this place is boring' he thought to himself. He then slowly strolled up a set of stairs and towards his room he opened the door slowly and it screeched loudly, Kaito gritted his teeth "that thing need some oil" he said aloud.

He walked into his room closing the door behind him the door screeched again but Kaito didn't say anything, instead he lay down onto his bed which was located in the furthest corner of the room he took off his hat and put it on the table beside him and then closed his eyes and thought about the past with his father and how much fun it was learning magic 'it's probably never going be the same again' he thought sadly as he drifted off into a deep slumber.

Post by David Van AkenAjax glanced around at his guild hall and observed the mess that was usually Fairy Tail after one of its brawls. He had done pretty well for himself in the fight, so Ajax was feeling a bit giddy. He went over to Kono, sat down on a bar stool next to him and placed his shield down beside him. He sighed at the sight that there was no bartender there to take care of them so he hopped over the bar, picking up his shield and placed it back on his back. Ajax then began to polish what glasses and mugs were still intact after the fight from his position behind the counter. He looked up at Kono and spoke somewhat cheerfully, "Oh, hello. I was a bit preoccupied earlier when you passed by. So yeah Kono, how're things? Any fun S-Class jobs lately?" He looked around the room to see Shin, who just seemed to be taking a stroll through the guild, and Lewai. He gestured with a jerk of his head for the two of them to head on over. He kept hearing whispers of a letter from the groggy members of his guild and figured that Shin knew something. Lewai is pretty sharp, and a good set of ears on him as well, he's got to know something about this whole letter thing that I don't.

Post by BLURLocation: Train Station

"Everybody get back! It's like I said, all trips to Pinnacle have been cancelled!"

The group of people surrounding the security guard broke out into an even bigger racket. Ryos had just arrived to the scene, wearing his favorite hooded black cloak, and carrying a small blue sack in his arm. He was very confused as to what was happening, as he thought he heard the man say that all trips to Pinnacle were cancelled, but refused to believe it. He started to make his way toward the guard.

"Hey, isn't that The Toxic Dragon of Lamia Scale?" One man whispered.

"No way, whats he doing here? Surely he isn't trying to go to Pinnacle!" Replied another.

"I hear all the legal guilds are sending mages over there, and that's the reason for this mess," said yet another.

Ryos noticed he was getting dirty looks from several of the people crowding around, and it he knew it had nothing to do with the fact that he was pushing them out of his way as he tried to approach the security guard. As soon as he was face-to-face with the guard, he spoke.

"What's going on here? What's this about all trips to Pinnacle being cancelled?"

"Sorry, but Sheriff Kandosii took out an entire train that was headed to Pinnacle because he knows guild members are coming his way. We can't risk losing anymore trains, let alone being responsible for any injuries that may affect normal civilians."

Ryos sighed, "Understood." He walked passed the guard and onto the tracks, and began walking.

"Hey! What are you doing!?" The guard yelled. The people behind him were also heavily confused, as apparent from their reactions.

Ryos raised a brow, "What's it look like? I'm walking to Pinnacle." This caused everyone else to sweat drop. They were at disbelief. "Do you understand what you're doing? You could get hit by a train!" Ryos simply looked back for a second, just to give the man a death stare. As soon as the guard saw the look on Ryos' face, he gulped and immediately looked away. Ryos was at the end of his tolerance with these people. He continued walking on the tracks, ignoring the dumbfounded stares aimed at his back. He was in for a long walk.

A FEW HOURS LATER

The port town of Pinnacle had come into sight. Though he encountered a couple of trains during his trip, they ended up only helping Ryos, as he would jump on and borrow a ride until the it hit a divergence in the track. Assuming that Sheriff Kandoshii was keeping an eye on the station for traveling wizards, Ryos hopped off the tracks and decided to walk the rest of the way on the ground. As far as he knew, Kandosii was a Guns Magic user, which meant he was dangerous from any range. Ryos would have to be on guard at all times if he was to stay unharmed.

"Now, how exactly do I go about finding the Raccoon Alliance?" Ryos mumbled to himself

Post by XxToxicGoldxXBlitz was still seated at the same spot when he heard an announcement "Everybody get back! It's like I said, all trips to Pinnacle have been cancelled!" he sat there for a couple of seconds for those words to process in his head. "All trips have been cancelled? W-Which means the only way to get there is on-" he managed to keep himself from wanting to rip the ticket into two but realized that he's going to have to refund this in order to get his money back. Thats when he noticed someone was walking on the tracks that leads to Pinnacle. Looks like I don't have much of a choice

After getting his money back, he walked over to the railing and stood there "Primal Soul: GraveCondor!" his entire body started to transform into that of the flying prehistoric monster of its time, it stood a good 5'5" with the wing span of 6 feet. This creature had jet black feather with orange tips (red tips on its beak) but it was mostly known to wear the bones of the animals it ate as armor and a weapon for its tail giving its B rank in terms of danger.

View attachment 70951

He could already hear the shouting behind him but payed no attention. A feature that most people from his guild knows that he has control of his forms when his eyes are still pink like his which in this case they are and the fact that his guild symbol still shows in the same location. He then started to flap his wings up so that he could take off, he still had followed the rails so he can have a sense of direction but it should take him an hour before he reaches Pinnacle.

Post by Kinesthetics

Raccoon_Leader.png

Raccoon Alliance Leader
Things were going exactly as planned. Day by day, they were gaining even more territory, and Sheriff Kandosii's hands we tied trying to take on everything at once. I think now is the perfect time to kick things up a notch. Picking up a walkie-talkie, The Leader switched it on so all channels could hear. "We have enough people paid off and on our side now. As far as I'm concerned, we are virtually untouchable. Which means...." The Leader's message was interrupted by a vicious laugh. "Which means...WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT BOYS! Go on! Feel free to cause a little, I mean, cause a lotta' mayhem and destruction! If you see anybody on the street, rough em' up a bit, push em' to the floor, hell, steal their wallets, purses, and valuable items while you're at it! We need to show Mr. Kandosii that this is no longer his town..It belongs to us now."

The Leader lowered his voice to a whisper, puckering up his lips to the walkie-talkie as if it were the apple of his eye.

"Tonight will be our night," he breathed. "Tonight will be...

cooltext1670459508.png

Post by RefaultedDusty and Jacob arrived to the town of Pinnacle within the next few hours, having decided to wait to see if the sheriff they had heard about would attack them if they got to close. They had waited, but no attack had been sent their way, which was good luck to them. Jacob sent mist over the fire, dampening it but keeping the glow. If they were kicked out, then they would need to remember where they stored their belongings. The pale boy sighed, turning to his friend. "Alright, but remember. We're here to HELP them, not start a fight with any of the citizens."

Dusty frowned. "
I know, I know. I don't plan on hurting any of them. Only the Raccoon Alliance members. Those guys sound weak, anyways. We could wipe the floor with them."

"
Don't get cocky, Dirt Boy. The letter said the Raccoon Alliance wasn't supposed to be taken lightly. Though I don't have any doubt in your abilities, I doubt you're course of action."

"
I run on instincts, and it's kept me alive in every fight I've been in." He rubbed the skin on his chest, the nasty scars from that cursed God Slayer as clear as ever. If it hadn't been for instincts, he could have been destroyed in a matter of seconds. But he had made it out alive, even if it ended in a draw. He stretched his neck, then smiled. "Ready, string bean?"

They approached the city cautiously, expecting an attack on either side of them, up and down and left and right. Jacob held his staff in his hand, having it at it's full length. Small tendril's of mist seeped out of the hole at the top, indicating it's use to create a large fog cloud for easy escape. Dusty, though, held no weapon in his hand. His preferred weapon was his fists, which had become rock. It had always intrigued people who saw him in his casual clothes how the chipped stone of his arms came to be. He didn't even know how it had happened. Boulder had shoved him in a cave for days to understand how rock existed. After the 4 days stuck in the hole, he had emerged with fists of stone.

Dusty sniffed the air, expecting to smell anything odd, but couldn't besides the common smell of people and stone. He frowned. "
I expected at least SOMETHING to come out to attack us. It's odd."

Jacob shrugged, examining the buildings on either side of them. The only sound was their footsteps and the nearby ocean. "
It is. We were told the sheriff would attack us as soon as we entered town. He hates official wizards, apparently. Though, I cou-" He was interrupted by a stream of fire flying out of an alley, aimed at the pair. Jacob held up his hand. "Mist Magic: Fog Wall!" Mist flew from his hand, colliding with the flames and creating a large steam cloud on the street. Jacob turned his glance to Dusty. "There's your fight. Go get them, tiger."

Dusty smirked, cracking his knuckles. "
With pleasure." He clapped his hands together. Jacob backed up on instinct, since Dusty's magic choice was unpredictable in situations like this. "Cleaver of the Earth Dragon!" His forearm suddenly grew out at the elbow, creating a stone blade on his arm. He ran forward, using his sense of smell to pinpoint the exact location of the fire mage. He smiled, and brought his Cleaver down on the man before he could counterattack.

After he knocked the man unconscious, Dusty noticed the group that had accompanied the now out cold man. He smiled, standing up, noticing he was taller than the group. He clapped his hands together, taking note of the slight fear of the mages. One raised his hand, a stream of water flying towards Dusty. It hit him square in the chest, sending him flying towards the opposite building. He collided, huffing a breath as he fell to the ground.

Jacob watched Dusty hit the stone wall, then rolled his eyes, looking at the smug looks on the mages faces. He shook his head. "
Man, these mages aren't the brightest, are they?" He waited to watch their demise, not wanting to strip Dusty of his training.

As the dust and smoke cleared around him, Dusty stood up, a bored look on his face. "
I was expecting some more powerful wizards. You know, like ones that could actually fight. But you'll have to do." His sharp canine teeth shown as his smile grew, and he clapped his hands together. "I guess I'll see if I can get a strike." He sucked in air. "Roar of the Earth Dragon!" He unhinged his mouth, feeling the power rising into his throat. A blast of dust, stone, and sand flew out of his mouth, flying straight to the mages. Before any could react, they were sent flying back, losing consciousness a few meters away. Dusty smiled, spitting out a pebble that got stuck in his teeth. "Piece of pork."

Jacob rolled his eyes. "
Don't you mean 'cake'?" He walked past Dusty, keeping alert for any more mages.

Dusty looked horrified. "
Cake?! Disgusting! I hate cake. Pork is way better. But nothing beats a good hunk of beef." He jogged to catch up with his partner, falling in step with him.

Post by Kinesthetics

Kandossi.jpg

Kandosii
Still looking through the scope, Kandosii's jaw clenched at what he saw. Instead of not coming at all, people were actually walking down the track to get to his little town. What the HELL is wrong with you all!? Do you really love my town of Pinnacle THAT much? He slipped his finger over the trigger and thought about firing off another Deep Impact shot, but immediately slid his finger out of the hole. I think I'll make an example out of you two. But as for you, he noticed another mage walking far off behind the pair in front, you can say goodbye. "Guns Magic: Stunners."

The gun's skin melted into a camouflage covering, of dark and light-green spots all splotched together. "Guns magic: Poison Cloud."

[One..two..three..four..five..BANG]

The bullet spiraled through the air and slammed into the ground in front of the walking magician. Upon impact, the bullet released a fog of paralyzing gas, enveloping the man until he could no longer be seen.
You people make me sick. If I didn't have to watch this place I'd go over to your home and kick yours, and ALL of your friend's asses myself. Kandosii flipped the Sniper Rifle back onto his shoulder and turned his sights to the town's entrance. "Re-Quip Magic: Shotgun."

And now we wait.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crouching down on a nearby building, Kandosii laughed at the two mages bantering back and forth between themselves.

"I expected at least SOMETHING to come out to attack us. It's odd."

The thinner one shrugged, examining the buildings on either side of them. The only sound Kandosii could hear were their footsteps and the nearby ocean.
"It is. We were told the sheriff would attack us as soon as we entered town. He hates official wizards, apparently. Though, I cou-" He was interrupted by a stream of fire flying out of an alley, aimed at the pair. The thin one held up his hand. "Mist Magic: Fog Wall!" Mist flew from his hand, colliding with the flames and creating a large steam cloud on the street. The thin one turned his glance to the other. "There's your fight. Go get them, tiger."

Right in the middle of the street, these thugs have the audacity to attack people? Even if they are filthy mages. THIS IS MY TOWN!

A'den was getting furious. Crime on the rise. Fine. The presence of guilds...okay, he could handle it. But all out chaos and disorder? That was the last straw. Now he was pissed.

As the two mages began to walk away from the alley where they were attacked, the sheriff jumped off the building and slammed an elbow full force into the crown of the thin one's head, while landing with a 'thud' on the ground in front of the pair. Taking advantage of the surprise and sticking the 8-barrel shotgun into the stomach of the one still standing, his arms shook with rage.

"I didn't ask you to come here, so get the hell out. Guns Magic: Ejection."

A crackling magic circle appeared on the target's stomach, blasting the man at point-blank range. He was launched from the area, much akin to a baseball getting knocked out of the park, flying far off into the same damn direction he came in from. "Now for you, you little puddle of crap." He glared at the boy still lying on the ground. "I'm only going to tell you once. This is not a suggestion. There is no option two. There is no having time to think about it. High-tail it out of here or I'll kill you."

Post by BLURBefore Ryos was even able to understand what had just transpired, he was engulfed in a cloud of some sort of gas. He was just telling himself to be on guard and Kandosii already got to him. Ryos waited for something else to happen, as he had just assumed the gas was sleep-inducing or just visually-impairing, but whatever it was, nothing was happening. Ryos decided to sniff in some of the gas, as method to figure out what it as. Then it hit him.

"Wait a second, is this...poison gas?"

A small smirk found its way onto Ryos' lips. "Really Kandosii, you should have done some homework," he said to himself. He opened his mouth, proceeding to breathe in all of the poison gas. Soon, the entire cloud of gas was gone, devoured by the Poison Dragon Slayer. Ryos patted his stomach. "Not bad! That was some legitimately strong poison, I could go for a second helping," he boasted, still to himself. On another time, he would have to figure out why it was that he talked to himself so much. For now though, he had to try and locate Kandosii, maybe come to some sort of an understanding with him that would allow the legal guilds to take back their artifacts, beat down the Raccoon Alliance, and then promptly take their leave. Having heard of Kandosii's attitude towards any sort of guild, Ryos wasn't very confident that he would be able to even get near Kandosii, let alone make an agreement with him.

"Besides, he's a good guy, just a little misunderstood,"

Remembering Master Myla's words, Ryos sighed. He would at least have to try. He didn't walk all the way to Pinnacle to leave now. He had always had the utmost trust in the Master's words, so he would continue to put faith in them and confront Kandosii.

Ryos finally headed into the town, immediately taking in the beautiful surroundings of Pinnacle. He could understand why Sheriff Kandosii had gone through such great lengths to defend a gorgeous place such as Pinnacle. The smell of fresh, salt watery air made its way into Ryos' dragon nose. "What a paradise."

Walking very cautiously through town, Ryos made sure to look around constantly for any sign of danger. He had been sent on a mission against a Dark Guild and he was only frightened by the damn sheriff. What a strange situation. In the midst of his thoughts, a human body went flying passed Ryos.

"What the hell?"

Looking forward, he saw another person grounded, with none other than the sheriff himself in front of him. "I'm only going to tell you once. This is not a suggestion. There is no option two. There is no having time to think about it. High-tail it out of here or I'll kill you."

"Woah, hold on!" Ryos yelled, running towards the pair. The person on the ground must have been a wizard, but Ryos could only see his back so he had no indication of who it was. "Sheriff Kandosii, my name is Ryos Delmora. I would like to talk to you, without having to fight. At the very least allow me to fill you in on our situation," Ryos pleaded, hoping his intrusion wouldn't lead to him getting blasted as well. Though Ryos was very powerful, Kandosii is regarded by many as one of the strongest wizards in all of Fiore. He wouldn't be able to beat him, so he just had to rely on his ability to stay calm. Hopefully, he could talk some sense into the stubborn sheriff.

Post by RefaultedJacob, dazed from the attack, gave a confused look at the man that pointed the gun at him. He brought a hand to his head, feeling the spot where was struck. He gritted his teeth, the pain searing through his head and giving him a crazy headache. He was about to get up when the logical part of his mind remembered he was being held down at gunpoint. His eyes looked to both sides, looking for Dusty. He was nowhere to be found. Jacob sighed, holding up his hands. "Listen, listen. We have no reason to fight you. We're here on orders. We didn't have a choice on the matter. Also, I've heard that the Raccoon Alliance is on the rise in this city, ever since the Echidna incident. Same with a bunch of other dark guilds. So don't be stubborn and please let us help. Though, my friend you just sent flying out of your city? He doesn't take getting attacked very easily."

Now, to quite a few meters away from the port town, there was a small cloud of dust, swirling around a lump on the ground. If you looked through the thin screen, you would see it was the body of the Earth Dragon Slayer, his chest bumping up and down. Though, if you looked closer, you would see the goofy smile on his face and hear the faint gravely voice chuckling. He jumped up then, the dust clearing from around him. He looked down at his receding Scales, the gray-brown tint of them disappearing back to the light brown skin and pale scars of his torso. He cracked his neck, his eyes staring at the small town. "
Now, you seem like fun. Someone powerful." He bent his legs, earthy particles condensing behind him. He braced himself. "Flight of the Earth Dragon!"

He suddenly shot forward, propelled by the force that had amassed behind him. The speed he obtained was incredible, rivaling that of even the fastest animal, and more. His feet skimmed the ground as he flew forward, then shoving his heel into the earth and slowing his Flight. He kicked up rock and dust, leaving a trail behind him, flying forward and towards Jacob and the man that attacked them. As he reached them, he wrapped his hand around the barrel of the gun, lifting it and bringing it with him on his slow down, making the man trip and fall on his back.

Dusty brought up his fist, ready to smash the guys face in, when Jacob ran over and hauled Dusty away from him. "
Cool it, Dirt Boy!" He pulled him back, noticing the man that had tried to talk to the sheriff. "Hey, aren't you Ryos from Lamia Scale?"

Dusty stopped struggling, looking from the sheriff to Ryos in bafflement. "
Ryos? The actual Ryos? Dragon Ryos? Guy who almost died during the battle of Echidna? It's been a while!" The furious look on the Earth Dragon Slayer's face wiped away to get replaced with a giddy grin. He broke out of Jacob's grip and walked up to him, smiling. "Man, you look as bad as I remember. I also heard you became an S-Class wizard. Congrats! I guess we're equals, now." He laughed, crossing his arms, forgetting about the man on the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread