The Main Story [Pinnacle Arc]

Post by MythsAreRealLoveGemSkiá was in the Sabertooth guild hiding in a corner because of everyone in the guild, ever sense Echinda nothing seemed to be the same in Skiá's eyes. Plus she was slightly freaking out right now because more people joined sense Echinda attacked.

'I wonder if I will ever get a break, so many people!!!!' Skiá thought to herself and sighed.

"I can't take this I'm going to go...train?" She said to herself not trying to be a obvious sneak a way spy, she just was trying to figure out what she would do when she left and it came out as a question.

At that moment Skiá stood up and silently walked out of the guild so no one would notice, she hates bothering people. When Skiá got outside she began running off taking the only path that was easiest for her to go a long distance. The forest, while running she didn't look at where she was going or anything. Skiá just dodged every tree about to hit her, but what she didn't know is that she was heading for the pinnacle...even though she didn't know anything about it except that Mages aren't allowed there.

TIME SKIP

Skiá had arrived at the pinnacle not knowing she did. She took a lot of deep breaths then looked around to see lots of brochures to see 'Pinnacle' written in big letters. Her eyes widened and she looked at the ground and sighed then with what sounded like a mixture of laughing and crying.

"Please don't tell me I ran off to the one place I shouldn't.....well almost beat my world record on how far I ran off" she smiled to herself and looked up wiping her eyes, she turned around and began to look around town.

Post by ArchdemonAmaterasu began to bark as she walked beside Drake. Drake was walking with the upmost caution but nothing happened foe awhile. Ammy then decided to bolt off leaving Drake behind. Drake was forced to follow his companion but it would be a bit before he caught up to her. Ammy then stopped in front of a woman and sat down in front of her. Her tail wagging and she looked up at the stranger and barked once. In Ammy's mind she thought 'She looks cute and she smells nice, I wonder if she'll pet me?' The person Ammy was in front of was Skia.

Post by MoonsetterQwillia sat down for a moment before turning to her companion. "Beamie, i've been meaning to ask you. Do you recall the last person who tried to attack us? He asked if we were of a guild. I don't know what he meant by it." Beamie circled around her gently. "Well in this day and age, many guilds roam the land. There are many of them. Some legal and some independent." Qwillia sighed slightly. "Interesting.... So what is the purpose of these guilds." Beamie landed on her shoulder gently. "I suppose i wouldn't be able to tell you unless I was in one. A lot has changed since you were on the land madam." She patted the jellyfishes head and stood again before finally arriving in Pinnacle.

Post by MythsAreRealLoveGemSkiá looked down at the wolf and smiled

"Aw arent you cute" Skiá bent down and pat the wolf but she began to wonder this was a run away or wild pet.

"Where's your owner or are you on you own?" She looked both right and left as if looking for anyone who may be the owner of the animal, She then looked back at the wolf.

Post by ArchdemonAmaterasu barked as she was being petted and she then turned to face her master as he then finally caught up with her. "Ammy why do you run all this way?" He then looked at the stranger then back at Amaterasu "Come on Ammy let's go!" And he started to walk away but Ammy didn't follow so Drake was forced to come back and he petted her. Ammy barked "Master please interact with her! You need friends!" Of course Nobody could understand her except for Drake but he could only get the idea about what she's saying not the actual words. He sighed in defeat and looked at the stranger "I'm sorry if me and my wolf are bothering you. My name is Drake what's yours?" He asked the girl

Post by MythsAreRealLoveGem"Skiá, nice to meet you drake" she smiled to drake then looked at the wolf and back to drake

"I'm just gunna take a guess and say that she told you she was staying?" She asked trying to think as to why he didn't force the wolf to follow him. Most people would yell at the animal. Until they followed them so it's nice that they didn't do that. At that moment she could smell magic coming from them and smiled mentally.

"Anyway why are you here?" Not wanting to blow anyone's cover she didn't explain why she asked, knowing that a certain person here might kill a Mage.

Post by XxToxicGoldxXWhen Blitz was close to Pinnacle he noticed two things on his way. One being a female who was talking to a... jellyfish? The other what appeared to be male, was covered in dust and was readying himself for something."Flight of the Earth Dragon!" he heard him say then lost sight of guy soon after. Looks like this will be fun after all he thought while descending into the town.

When he landed, Blitz turned back to his normal self but soon fell over and started gasping for air. Not only was he in that form for an hour but he didn't have time to rest from his previous mission so this was bound to happen to him, so he knew he needed to find a spot to recover but how when he could barely catch his breath? He had to forcefully get himself back up as each step he took increased his pain until he reached a building to lay his back against its wall and slid down until he sat on the ground. He could hear some voices in the distance but couldn't make out who they were from but it sounded like it was from a group.

Post by ArchdemonDrake shook his head as he stared at the woman "I'm sorry but I don't trust to let out secrets to you." He told Skia and Ammy barked happily as he petted her. They began to walk away but Amaterasu barked at Skia to help Her master around the town. Drake was walking away.

Post by InfinitiesLoverGroaning in annoyance, Alyssa glared at those around her. She'd been sent to catch up with Ryos at Pinnacle, but the stupid train wasn't working! Just great! Just freakin' great, she thought as she started to curse under her breath. "Fantastic..." she muttered before letting out a long sigh and glancing around again.

Getting up off the bench she'd been perched on, the green-haired teen started forward, walking past, and ignoring the yelling officials. Something about 'people walking across the tracks'? Honestly, she didn't care. She just wanted to get this over with. While originally she hadn't wanted to take the long train ride, it would be preferable to walking the distance. She rolled her eyes again, now considering calling out one of her Spirits. Going through a mental list of their abilities, she didn't think any of them could fly. Darn.

Wait! What if Gemini transforms into a large bird! Then they could fly! But...Gemini hadn't copied any large birds recently. Double darn.

"Damn it, this is going to take hours!" she cursed loudly, throwing her hands up in the air.

A Few Hours Later

Panting, Lyssa bent over so her hands were resting on her knees. Lifting her head so she glared, scanning the area. "It's....about....damn...time..." she cursed, before pushing herself up so she was standing straight.

She'd heard an explosion earlier but whatever it was had been sucked up. From what she could tell it had been poison gas or something, and when it was gone only a moment later, she figured she wasn't that far away from Ryos. 'Thank God for that...' she thought before starting forward again.

As she got closer she was starting to hear voices. One she definitely recognized as Ryos. Good. She didn't want to actually have to search for him after all that walking!

"Ryos? The actual Ryos? Dragon Ryos? Guy who almost died during the battle of Echidna? It's been a while! Man, you look as bad as I remember. I also heard you became an S-Class wizard. Congrats! I guess we're equals, now." she heard someone say. What? she thought confused. Ryos didn't just become S-Class....

"What the heck are you on?" Alyssa asked as she walked up to the small group. "Ryos has been an S-Class mage since he was 14." she stated, giving the boy that spoke a look that clearly showed she thought he was an idiot.

Post by BLURBefore the sheriff even had a chance to answer Ryos, the guy who had been blasted passed Ryos before came flying back. He managed to make Sheriff Kandosii fall over, which made Ryos sweat drop, since his whole plan had been built around not making any trouble.

"Man, he reminds so much of another guy that I know,"

"Cool it, Dirt Boy!" Said the grounded wizard. He grabbed his apparent teammate to keep him from causing further trouble, before noticing Ryos "Hey, aren't you Ryos from Lamia Scale?"

Ryos finally got a good look at the guy. He was none other than one of Blue Pegasus' finest wizards, The Warden of the Fog, Jacob Foles. "So Blue Pegasus sent their best huh? But that means that his teammate is none other than..."

Looking at the other wizard, both the purple and brown eyes widened in surprise. Yup. It was the Monster of the Earth. The reckless but powerful Earth Dragon Slayer of Blue Pegasus. Known simply by Ryos as "Dusty." The same Dusty who had helped heal him when he was fatally injured during the Echidna-Fiore War. One of his favorite non-Lamia Scale wizards.

"Ryos? The actual Ryos? Dragon Ryos? Guy who almost died during the battle of Echidna? It's been a while!" Dusty then began walking up to Ryos with a smile. "Man, you look as bad as I remember. I also heard you became an S-Class wizard. Congrats! I guess we're equals, now."

A vein started popping out of Ryos head. "As bad as you remember, what's that suppose to mean!" Though Ryos wasn't actually offended, he considered Dusty a friend ever since Echidna. "And I didn't just become an S-Class wizard, I-

"What the heck are you on?" Said a very familiar voice, one that Ryos had barely heard over the course of the last month. The voice of one of Lamia Scale's few S-Class wizards. "Ryos has been an S-Class mage since he was 14."

Oh yea, that was definitely her. "Alyssa? Guess it's just a day for reunions," he said, whispering the last part to himself. Even though they were a part of the same guild, Ryos hadn't seen Alyssa since before the Echidna event. They were both busy S-Class mages, though it made Ryos happy that she was going to be a part of this mission with him. She was a strong wizard and her help would definitely be useful against Raccoon Alliance. Ryos already feared any future interaction she would have with Sheriff Kandosii, however, as their personalities weren't exactly compatible. It also made him glad that another member of Lamia Scale was along for the ride, and Alyssa's presence would no doubt prove how powerful Lamia Scale has become.

In all the commotion, Ryos almost forgot that he had tried to compromise with Sheriff Kandosii. Scratching the back of his head, he decided to explain his situation before A'den Kandosii could shoot him away. "See, Sheriff, our guilds have all sent strong wizards over to your town of Pinnacle because of a Dark Guild Alliance that has been building here. I'm sure you know of them, the Raccoon Alliance. The Magic Council sent word to all of our Guild Masters that these Dark Guilds have stolen treasured artifacts from our guilds, and we just want the chance to regain what is rightfully ours. With your cooperation, we can even help end the Raccoon Alliance, ridding your town of the threat that looms over it. From what I know, you've been pushed to your limit with trying to stop their crimes, and can use help. Allowing us to accomplish our task could be mutually beneficial," Ryos argued, putting his all into convincing the sheriff to allow the legal guilds to do their job.

"Alright, now, just don't get shot Ryos" he thought, preparing himself for the worst

Post by Mintsong"Hmm broken train?" Geis mumbled to himself as he approached the train. "Perfect." He put his hand on the train and started to change it. It slowly changed.

AWESOME_TRAIN_by_gr33n_sl33ves.jpg

"....Not what I expected but good enough." He said as he and the rest of Silver Linings boarded and kept everyone off the train.

Post by Kirito1337Just as Shin got up from his table about to head over towards Ajax and Kono. He heard a loud scream coming from the Guild master's office, a scream of anger. "AJAX! KONO! SHIN! LEWAI!" He shouted as his office door swung open. The whole guild suddenly got silent and Shin Immediately grabbed hold of Ajax. "What the hell did you do!?!?!?" Shin shouted at him. The master marched down the steps in pure anger and looked at the group of mages known as fairy tail. A little bare footed girl popped out from behind him. "Calm down now, this is not something to be overly mad about 12th" She said. All of fairy tail recognised the young girl as Mavis Vermilion, the first master of fairy tail, or her ghost at least. "Okay... But the situation is still dire" He said calming down. "I just got a letter come from the magic Council... It speaks of several magical artifacts being stolen from fairy tail, I've checked our vault and there are indeed items missing. The council also told us where to find them. They are being held by the Raccoon Alliance..." "In Pinnacle" Shin said cutting the master off which landed him with two hits to the head, one where the master karate chopped him and the other when his head hit the floor from being laid out. Even so the silence in the room was filled with a slight buzz. "Pinnacle is guarded by that sheriff" "Apparently no official guild member has gone there and lived" "It's so scary I hope master doesn't pick me to go reclaim the artifacts" were the kinds of comments filling the room. The Master cleared his throat with a loud cough and silence filled the room again "It's as Shin says, They are in Pinnacle. I've already Picked the team who will be going. Ajax, Kono, Shin, and Lewai, I want you four to go to the town of Pinnacle and reclaim those artifacts and wipe out the Raccoon Alliance. Just don't do anything to make the council complain after. You guy's are the strongest team in fairy tail, so I have no doubt in your ability to complete this mission" He said taking a deep breath. Mavis looked at the group. "I give you my blessing in hope that this mission will be a success" she said.

Shin got up off the floor and looked at the group who were now labelled his team. "You know, I hate to work in a group but I can't ignore a request from the master" he said with a sigh. "We should walk to Pinnacle, we have two slayer's here and if Kono is affected by motion sickness like I am we will just end up getting in the way rather than doing anything" He said. "I suggest we also all get to know each other's abilities well jurying our trip, it's better to know you team so you can work together to defeat the enemy quickly" Shin said as he looked over to the master then back at the small group. "We meet in ten minute's at the gate of Magnolia, that should give you enough time to prepare" Shin said adjusting the blade on his shoulder before walking out of the guild and towards the gate.

Post by SaulKono stood up and stretched his hands above his head before putting the now empty bottle back in his pocket, along with two others.. He tapped ajax on the shoulder and said "C'mon then, lets get going" before making his way across the abandoned guild to the door and leaving the guild. He sighed. He definitely was affected by motion sickness, as was every dragon slayer, and so this trip was going to be long and arduous, he wished that Volos was around to carry him there, though knowing him he would be reluctant to do so. Kono, after a couple of moments, realised that he'd become so caught up in all his numerous thoughts about Volos that he'd already made his way to the gate of magnolia, six minutes earlier than he'd been told to arrive there, and so he took the chance to get some food. Nearby was a smelters were the owner made various types of steel weapons, and of course, there was an abundance of Kono's favourite food in a smelters, fire. Kono made his way over to the large stone brick building and entered, a little clanging of bells emanated from above the door as he entered. The smelters smelt of ash and smoke, and was blackened inside. By the counter was a large bald muscular man, he was repeatedly hitting a piece of hot steel with a hammer, he grunted at Kono in acknowledgement before returning to his steel. Kono looked around a little before approaching the man and asking "Hey, I know this is an odd request but can I borrow some fire? You just need to swipe this through the fire" Kono handed the man the bottles. He looked a little confused but complied with Kono's request, and filled the three bottles before handing them back. Kono thanked the smelter and left the building, making his way back to the gate. He arrived a minute early, and so he sat down on a nearby bench and waited patiently, resting the back of his head on his crossed arms.

Post by David Van AkenAs Ajax was pulled in a bit from Shin from over the bar, he immediately was yelled at by him and the Master. He looked at Shin, combing his hair with his fingers, and said, "Oh, hello Ajax, how are you doing today? It's not like you're the only one that I'm annoyed at out of the entire group that the Master just mentioned.. Anyway, I didn't do anything. You just missed out on the brawl is all, may have taken out a support beam with Joseph.. But that's all, I mean that." This is pretty heavy, I wonder what could have been taken from us.. Ajax became very excited when he heard the Master call him by name again, hoping that this was going to be the time where he officially became an S-Class. He realized a moment later that he was being put on a team with some of his guild members, which he was very excited about. These guys are all strong wizards that I've at the least spoken to a few times. And that Shin fella, no denying his power, but he's a bit of a lone wolf, eh?

Ajax listened a bit more and heard that they were leaving in ten minutes. He reached behind the bar that he was standing behind and pulled out some room temperature lemonade. He cased the large jug in ice, knowing that this would make it cold in a few minutes. He stood there patiently as the drink cooled and then said excitedly to nobody specific, "Whoa, Nellie! Take out an entire alliance and take back some stolen goods, sounds like a lot of fun, Master. We'll make 'em pay, and put the smack on each and every single one of them, nobody steals from us!" Ajax's excitement began to die down as he realized that he was still waiting for a drink to get cold. He stood there, rearranging his pocket to make sure that his pouch of wealth was still there, then looked at Lewai, hoping that she was up for the job. He left right behind Kono, acknowledging Kono's tap. Ajax jogged over to his house to pick some things up. He made sure to hide his face as much as he could on the way over. He entered his two story brick home through the front door and hastily packed the essentials into a small bag; hair jell, clothes, and a bit of extra money. He jogged in intricate patterns around the city blocks, attempting the lose his silent stalkers. He ran to the gate of Magnolia and leaned up against it, barely on time, and icy cup of lemonade in hand. He leaned up next to the gate and waited, sipping his drink.

Post by InfinitiesLover"Alyssa? Guess it's just a day for reunions,"

Laughing, Alyssa shot him a peace symbol. "Yo! Ryos, it's been a while." she greeted, tossing her scripting pen in the air, only to catch it with her right hand. It really had been a while though. While Ryos had been busy with the whole Echidna deal, she hadn't even been in Fiore. Trying to complete a year long mission in five months wasn't easy. At all. But she'd done it. Though she was a bit late to try and help out with Echidna. Oh well.

She watched as the Toxic Dragon seemed to remember something on the ground, and she moved closer to see what he had remembered.

"See, Sheriff, our guilds have all sent strong wizards over to your town of Pinnacle because of a Dark Guild Alliance that has been building here. I'm sure you know of them, the Raccoon Alliance. The Magic Council sent word to all of our Guild Masters that these Dark Guilds have stolen treasured artifacts from our guilds, and we just want the chance to regain what is rightfully ours. With your cooperation, we can even help end the Raccoon Alliance, ridding your town of the threat that looms over it. From what I know, you've been pushed to your limit with trying to stop their crimes, and can use help. Allowing us to accomplish our task could be mutually beneficial," she watched as Ryos argued with the Sheriff, leading her to remember that she'd been sent to help him with this.

"Oh yeah!" she suddenly exclaimed as she draped herself so she was leaning over Ryos' shoulder. "You'll need to explain to me what's going on and what we're expected to do. Since I was a bit late in getting home, Master wanted me to just hurry over, so I didn't get many details." she told him. Though from what the other S-Class mage had told the Sheriff, it something about Dark Guilds again. She sighed softly.

And to think she'd just finished a mission with two small Dark Guilds combined. Meh, at least she got a Golden Gate Key out of it. She'd always wanted Pisces.

Post by XxToxicGoldxXWhen Blitz managed to regain most of his energy, he stood up and began walking towards where the noise was coming from. Thats when he came across a group of men, five of them and each with the Raccoon Alliance guild mark on them. They're not the dark guild I'm looking for he thought to himself sighing. But a missions a mission "Hey before I beat you guys to a pulp can you be useful as to point out where your hiding the artifacts to my guild?" he said while walking in front of them.

This caught their attention but only made them laugh as one of them walked towards till he was in front of him, the man standing 6'5".
"Im sorry I couldn't quite hear you mind repeating that?" Blitz already knew where this was going so he raised his arm to transform it when all of a sudden the man quickly reacted by grabbing Blitz by the neck and used his magic of electricity to send volts throughout Blitz's body. "DONT MESS WITH US PISS ANT!" but what was going on in Blitz head wasn't the fact that he was being shocked, no something this weak wouldn't take him out. It was the skin contact between the guys hand and his throat, he never liked being touch mainly because of his past and due to this his arm did transform but not into the creature he wanted.

Instead of the B ranked creature, his left arm transformed into an S rank monster that he was not allowed to completely transform into. Now when he open his eyes, his left was the normal pink but the right was red. Then while still being electrocuted, Blitz send the guy flying into a building. His buddies began to charge their magic but Blitz was already moving faster than their eyes could keep up. He grabs the 2nd mage by the chest and started to use that mages body to swing at the other mages while they tried to fight back. When the first guy that was blown away got back up, he managed to see the sight of his partners on the floor, knocked out and the boy who's arm now started to transform more up to the shoulder.
"M-MONSTER!!! GET AWA-" was all he managed to say as Blitz dashed in front of him and was grabbed by the head.

Blitz was at a state of tug-of-war, thinking to himself if he should kill the man or not.
I-I don't want to, but then again it would feel nice to have that feeling again right? NO! I PROMISED MASTER THAT I WILL NOT LOSE MYSELF. It wouldn't hurt to at least take an arm or two? Just too have a little taste He bit down on his lip until it started bleeding. He was still holding the man by the head and he could feel his hand closing little by little. "GAAHHH!" The man continues to send his electricity magic through Blitz but cloud tell it wasn't working, so now the only thing he could do is scream in hoping for someone to stop this kid before he gets killed.

Post by Kinesthetics

Kandossi.jpg

Kandosii
Another one?! Kandosii was raging in his mind. "Sheriff Kandosii, my name is Ryos Delmora. I would like to talk to you, without having to fight. At the very least allow me to fill you in on our situation." He looked back at the newcomer and spit on the ground. Alright, sure. I'll give you a few words to say before you die.

"Listen, listen. We have no reason to fight you. We're here on orders. We didn't have a choice on the matter. Also, I've heard that the Raccoon Alliance is on the rise in this city, ever since the Echidna incident. Same with a bunch of other dark guilds. So don't be stubborn and please let us help. Though, my friend you just sent flying out of your city? He doesn't take getting attacked very easily." He gave the boy on the floor an incredulous look. Don't be stubborn? You don't know me boy! At the last sentence, Kandosii grinned a toothy grin. You don't say??? I don't take to people waltzing into my town without my authority very easily myself.

But then it happened. The event that rocked the boat. The fellow that had been "escorted" out of town, came flying back and actually wrapped his hands around the Sheriff's gun. The Sheriff's gun. To make matters worse, upon grabbing the gun, he made the Sheriff fall. He made the Sheriff fall.

He made the Sheriff fall.

The man was pulled away by his friend.
"Cool it, Dirt Boy! Hey, aren't you Ryos from Lamia Scale?"

"Ryos? The actual Ryos? Dragon Ryos? Guy who almost died during the battle of Echidna? It's been a while!"

Kandosii was speechless. The dirt-caked buffoon is actually trying to have a conversation right in front of me..

"What the heck are you on?" A girl asked as she walked up to the small group. "Ryos has been an S-Class mage since he was 14." His mouth dropped open in horror. It was like an all out guild invasion. Then he recognized the one he peppered earlier with poison gas, as the one that spoke next.

"See, Sheriff, our guilds have all sent strong wizards over to your town of Pinnacle because of a Dark Guild Alliance that has been building here. I'm sure you know of them, the Raccoon Alliance. The Magic Council sent word to all of our Guild Masters that these Dark Guilds have stolen treasured artifacts from our guilds, and we just want the chance to regain what is rightfully ours. With your cooperation, we can even help end the Raccoon Alliance, ridding your town of the threat that looms over it. From what I know, you've been pushed to your limit with trying to stop their crimes, and can use help. Allowing us to accomplish our task could be mutually beneficial." The Sheriff was teetering on the border between sanity and insanity. Nobody asked you to come here; just like last time. His mind replayed images of the town being decimated and in ruins from when guilds first tried to "help" him so long ago.

"Oh yeah!" the girl in green suddenly exclaimed, as she draped herself so she was leaning over Mr. Poison man's shoulder. "You'll need to explain to me what's going on and what we're expected to do. Since I was a bit late in getting home, Master wanted me to just hurry over, so I didn't get many details." The sheriff finally decided to speak. Getting up with a sigh, he took off his hat and looked at the group in front of him. There was no use hiding it. Pinnacle Town did need some help. "You know. I was about to blow you all to smithereens cause of dust-man over there, but that little lady there has saved your hides." He looked down at the concrete with a sad smile while holstering his shotgun. "She kind of reminds me of my own little sister; and I could never blow her away like that." A few seconds passed before he spoke again. "I'll tell you what. Meet me at my station in two hours. You can't miss it; it has a funny little staircase attached to it, and sits smack-dab in the middle of town. If you see any other people from guilds, tell them to meet me there...unless they like being shot..haha. I'm going to go down to the pier for a bit until the meeting starts to think things over. As you already know, I don't like guilds of any kind. At least give me some time to let it sink in that, I'm actually going to be dealing with you dirty lot.

With that, the sheriff gave a curt nod to the group of mages, turned his body, and began shuffling off towards the pier.

Post by RefaultedDusty looked at the girl who seemed to believe he was an idiot, then back at Ryos. He shrugged, not paying attention to the receding sheriff. "Well, I guess this is a reunion between Dragon Slayers! And then there are the two strangers." Dusty laughed, throwing his arm over Jacob's shoulders, leaning on him. Jacob frowned, his legs tensing for the oncoming weight. Jacob never was very strong, and the first time Dusty had leaned on Jacob, it had ended with Jacob with a faceful of wooden floor.

"
Yeah, strangers. I'm the only stranger here, since I know about you, Ryos, and Alyssa. If I'm correct, Alyssa is a mage that uses Solid Script magic." He looked at the green-haired girl, bowing slightly, still trying to support Dusty's weight on his shoulder. "Nice to meet you, by the way. I'm Jacob Foles. Though, some people call me Warden or Jay. But really, I prefer Jacob over anything else." He then looked at Ryos. "Same to you. PLeasure to meet you." He then lifted Dusty's arm off him, rolling his eyes. "And could you not attempt to break my back before we defeat Raccoon Alliance? I would like to be in Prime condition."

Dusty smirked, putting his arm back to his side. "
Alright, princess. Don't want to break your delicate little shoulders." He chuckled. "I'm only kidding. Sorry, Jacob." He then stuck his hands in his pockets, looking at Ryos. "Well, maybe after we run this dark guild out of here, you and me could throw down. See who's stronger. No one I've fought lately has stood a chance. Except that one mage on an S-Class mission where he was apparently sacrificing people to gain magic power. He could use any magic power he wanted, and he wanted me for my Dragon Slayer magic. We probably fought for a good 10 hours before I beat him. He was a tough cookie. But no one can beat the Monster of the Earth." He laughed. He had draws, but he had never been defeated, which made him a attraction for Sorcerer Magazine. He had denied most interviews though, which he recalled as wise decisions on his part.

Post by BLURRyos stood extremely still, completely dumbfounded as to what had just occurred. Not only was his body unharmed, but the sheriff had accepted his argument. The legal mages would be able to take back their artifacts and take down Raccoon Alliance as well. It was perfect, and it was all thanks to Alyssa. Looking at his teammate, Ryos realized he had to inform her about their mission, "Master sent us here on a retrieval mission. A Dark Guild Alliance, named Raccoon Alliance, has been slowly taking control of Pinnacle away from Sheriff Kandosii. This same Dark Guild has stolen artifacts from all the major guilds of Fiore. Our job is to get them back," Ryos stopped, before smirking, "And she wants us to get our hands dirty with Raccoon Alliance while we're at it."

"Well, I guess this is a reunion between Dragon Slayers! And then there are the two strangers." Dusty said, laughing as he put his weight on Jacob. Jacob replied, "Yeah, strangers. I'm the only stranger here, since I know about you, Ryos, and Alyssa. If I'm correct, Alyssa is a mage that uses Solid Script magic."

"Actually, I know about you as well, Warden of the Fog. You two," Ryos said, glancing over at Dusty, "Are the two most reputable Blue Pegasus wizards."

After a little back and forth between Jacob and Dusty, Dusty spoke once again, "Well, maybe after we run this dark guild out of here, you and me could throw down. See who's stronger. No one I've fought lately has stood a chance. Except that one mage on an S-Class mission where he was apparently sacrificing people to gain magic power. He could use any magic power he wanted, and he wanted me for my Dragon Slayer magic. We probably fought for a good 10 hours before I beat him. He was a tough cookie. But no one can beat the Monster of the Earth."

Ryos remained emotionless. Sure, on a normal occasion he would accept a fight without second thought. But after his last fight, he was afraid of what could possibly happen to Dusty if they were to battle. Ryos had no control over his toxins once they were infecting his opponent's body. He was hesitant to rush into another battle so quickly, but he couldn't show his vulnerability in front of anyone. Closing his eyes, he made up his mind. "Why not. You would be wise not to underestimate Lamia Scale, however,"

Looking passed Dusty, Ryos spotted a small building located high above all the other structures of Pinnacle. "That must be his station. Two hours, and then we can put an end to this,"

Sora, the Windrunner
Post by Lexielai

Hargeon.jpg

Hargeon. One of Fiore’s most prominent trading ports and a bustle of activity during a mid-day such as this; the rows of ships docked into harbor stretched out far into the distance, disappearing into a curve beyond the regiments of warehouses lined along the shore. Dock workers rushed crates into and off these ships under the orders of stern-looking captains, watched by the vigilant eyes of armored guards.

In the midst of it all, Sora was laying under the shadow of a small building, sleeping atop a large wooden box. When the bright afternoon sun finally reached out to touch her face, her eyelids slowly parted to reveal her emerald orbs.

She arose, almost lazily, with a yawn, spreading her arms apart to stretch out the kinks in her muscles. Sora blinked and rubbed her eyes, trying to rid of her remaining grogginess. Brushing a strand of dangling viridian hair out of her face and behind her ear, the girl stepped off her make-shift bed and onto the hard, stone-laced ground.

Sora took only a moment to admire the beauty of the ocean and human achievement built beside it, but only a moment. The scene was something she had seen dozens of times before — by now, it had worn off its novelty.

The green-haired girl walked while continuing to stretch out her body, easily weaving through the ebb and flow of approaching crowds. Meticulously and gracefully, she carved a path past the docks and into the city itself.

Wooden buildings and stalls lined along the paved streets in this part of town, where the thousands of people here travelled to and worked at on a daily basis. In fact, the streets were busiest in afternoons like this, children running about in their games while their parents bought and sold in the stores nearby. Sora bid herself a small smile at this scene of life, the image of a world at peace.

Nonetheless, she didn’t want to dwell on it too long. There was business to be taken care of after all, and the afternoon would shift into dusk soon. Sora’s scheduled appointment was coming up, and she’d rather not miss it.

By the time the sun set, Sora had already travelled a seedier part of town, a dark and dank place with creaky, old buildings and cracked streets in varying states of disrepair. Few people walked the streets in this part of town between sunset and the morning; when the shadows arose was when shady characters would emerge from their hiding holes and conduct their business.

Sora didn’t intend to stay here any longer than she had to, but going through this part of town was a helpful shortcut to avoid huge nighttime crowds. Besides, she could handle herself.

As she walked through the bare, dirt streets, in-between throwing intimidating glares at thugs leaning along building walls and pushing off hopeful pickpockets, she heard a scream and a crash.

Her head jerked towards the sound’s origin, a dark alleyway not too far from where she was. Unfortunate as it was, Sora knew, business deals sometimes went sour in these parts; however, there was this feeling in her gut that told her that wasn’t the case this time.

Maybe it was the high, feminine pitch of the voice, or the familiar squelch of torn flesh in her sensitive ears, but whatever it was, Sora knew she needed to investigate. Silently sneaking her way towards the mouth of the alleyway, she pressed her back against a wooden wall, and leaned her head to the side to get a good look at the situation.

Just one glance told her that the sight was anything but good.

Near the base of the alley laid a corpse, a male peasant by the looks of it. Farther in stood three gangsters, surrounding the quivering body of a petrified young girl, about sixteen or so by the looks of it. They laughed while she huddled into a ball, kicking her body ruthlessly.

“That’s what yer’ Daddy gets for not paying us, girlie,” one of them sneered, spitting on her raven hair.

The other two chuckled. “Heh, and now what are we gonna do with you, huh?” another said with a frown.

“Oh, I know!” the final of the gangster trio announced, holding his index finger up into the air. “Slaves go fer’ pretty good money, y’know? Let’s just sell her off and make our money back!”

“Good idea, Jamie!” the first man said, pausing in his beatdown to clap the other gangster on the back. He turned back towards the girl, crouching down to meet her eyes. Roughly, he gripped the girl’s chin and pointed it up to look at him. Sora couldn’t see what either of their faces looked like, but she had a good idea of what the girl’s expression was right then.

“You hear that, girlie?” the same gangster asked. “We gonna be selling you off! A pretty thing like you will fetch a fine price.”

The young victim shrieked in fear, but Sora finally had enough. In a blur of motion, she crossed the distance into the alleyway and forcefully yanked the first man by his throat. The gangster choked in surprise before a crack echoed through the alley. It was the sound of his neck being snapped like a twig.

Yelping in surprise, the other two men jumped back. “You bitch!” one of them yelled. “I’ll kill you!”

With a cry, he brandished a knife and swung it at the green-haired girl with all the gracefulness of a toddler. She barely spared him a glance, easily redirecting his blade to slit his own throat in one smooth motion.

The final gangster’s eyes were wide with fear. Shakily stepping away from Sora, he accidentally made a misstep and fell onto his butt. Sora’s clenched her fist and grit her teeth as she approached the fallen man. She lifted her lowered head, the action parting her shadowed hair to reveal angry green eyes. Sora was furious.

“Wh- who are you!?” the last gangster shouted, inching away from the green-haired wizard. It was a fruitless task, as Sora quickly caught up. The man threw his arm out at the woman in an attempt to push her away, but she easily caught the offending limb.

Sora looked into the man’s panicked eyes. She chuckled darkly, and said, “Who am I, you ask? I am someone who doesn’t appreciate people murdering a girl’s family.”

The gangster’s eyes widened when the grip on his arm tightened, and then shrieked. Another loud crack, this time when Sora abruptly broke the man’s arm. She leaned down and roughly gripped his throat, forcing him to look at her in the eyes.

His face was terrified, like a man who was watching his imminent death and could do nothing about it. In fact, the gangster’s face was not unlike the girl’s who he had just beaten seconds before.

And Sora loved it.

“Who am I?” she continued, a dark expression crossing her features. “I am someone who hates slavery. And I am someone who hates slavers.”

Sora’s eyes bore holes through the gangster’s skull, and he knew exactly what her opinion of him was at that moment.

“Ple- please! I’ll do anything! I’ll give you money, anything you want. Ju- just don’t kill me!”

In response, the green-haired mage narrowed her eyes. “The time for mercy was over the second you lost it,” she said.

The man would’ve pleaded more if part of his throat wasn’t crushed right then and there, including the portion that allowed him to speak. Instead he was reduced to pained spluttering and incoherent whimpers, his eyes still retaining that pleading, frightened look.

And Sora loved it.

“People like you…” she began with a scowl, “I hate you so much for what you did to me.”

Distant, yet recent, and fuzzy, yet clear memories swam through Sora’s eyes for a brief moment. She repressed them in an instant with the experience of someone well practiced in the act.

Sora glared at the frozen gangster, snarling. “People like you…” she said once more.

With the alarmed squeal of a slaughterhouse pig, the man flailed when Sora’s magically-enhanced fingers dug through his chest, shattering parts of his ribs in the process. Tears leaked out of his terror-stricken eyes, particularly so when her cold fingers lightly gripped his heart.

“People like you…don’t have a heart.

The gangster’s final yells were silenced when Sora brutally yanked out his cardiovascular organ and crushed his neck, ending the man’s misery.

After a few moments, she tossed the heart in her hand aside like trash and stood up. Sora then turned around to approach the still petrified young girl, who had morbidly watched the murder of her would-be captors.

Sora reached out a hand to touch the girl, to ask her if she was ok, when the girl suddenly shrieked. Tears streaking down young victim’s face, she pointed a finger at the green-haired wizard and began crawling backwards.

“M-m-monster!” she cried out, desperately trying to move away from the other woman. “St-stay away!”

Startled, Sora froze in shock. ‘Monster? Who?’ she pondered, confused. Then it hit her. Sora looked down her chest, now splattered with red life fluids, to the formerly green strands of her hair, the ends now dyed red with blood. ‘Monster…me?’

At her realization, Sora took a step back herself. The other young girl had now scrambled into a standing position, starting a walk away from Sora that soon turned into a run.

“H-hey! Wait up! Stop!” the green-haired mage called out, slowly stepping forward with her arm outstretched. But the girl would not listen, and the sound of her cries and sobs echoed throughout the alley into the rest of the shady neighborhood.

“Stay away from me!” the young girl yelled back, her loud voice rebounding to reach Sora’s ears. “Help! Help! Monster!”

Blood_on_Cloak_by_mohzartphistarfeaturedpicture.jpg
Dumbfounded, Sora could only watch the retreating girl’s back. She turned her gaze to her outstretched hand, now flipping it over to gaze at her blood-soaked palm.

“Am I…really a monster?” she asked out-loud, though she already knew the answer. Only monsters killed in cold blood; only monsters could do the horrible things she had done. The identity of the real demon was as clear as day.

Her mouth remained open, her bright eyes spread out and widened in shock. She remained frozen there, staring at the blood on her hand, unwilling to think or contemplate much longer.

Once more, Sora glanced at the gangster corpses, and the mangled body who’s life she had mercilessly slain. She glanced at the still, cold heart that she had discarded, completely disregarding the worth of the man’s life. She glanced at the silently screaming face and wide, terrified eyes of the man she most recently killed.

And Sora hated it.

She took one step back from the crime. Then two. Then, like the girl before, she fled from the murder as fast as she could, trying to get away from the faces and the terror and ohmygodIamamonster.

Sora ran and ran, trying to get as far away from the sight as she could. Subconsciously, her mind brought her to the most familiar place in town, her original destination: a small, little bookstore wedged in-between two large and lavish restaurants.

Outraged and surprised people couldn’t so much as look at the rushing girl before she pushed them aside, a blur of motion that fled through the crowds without any of the elegance she displayed before.

Hikari.jpeg
A brunette behind the counter yelped when the door to her store was slammed open, preparing to attack whoever was trying to break in; however, when she saw a lock of viridian hair and a skull-shaped hairpin, she relaxed.

Hikari The clerk’s name is Hikari, 20 years old. Among the long list of items in her resume are three prominent aspects relevant to this scene. First, Hikari is a well-known information broker. Second, she is known to have a special partnership with the independent guild, Crime Sorciére. Finally, Hikari is a heavy supplier of books to the mage Sora, and has grown to like the girl as a result.

Hikari smiled at green-haired wizard — that is, until she saw the other girl’s wide-eyed, frightened expression. Smile fading into a frown, Hikari rushed over to the other woman, concern gleaming in her bright chestnut eyes.

“Sora?” she immediately asked, foregoing formality and the other mage’s codename, “Are you okay? What happened?”

Aforementioned girl did not reply, only gripping the edges of Hikari’s shirt with her blood-stained hands. She was silent, but the horrified look on Sora’s face and blood dripping off her clothes told Hikari all she needed to know.

“Come here, let’s get you cleaned up,” she said gently, guiding the girl towards the backroom of the store. With a flick of her wrist, a golden magic circle appeared and the establishment’s shutters closed, its door locked, and the sign for ‘open’ flipped into the sign for ‘closed.’

Sora obediently followed the soothing voice of Hikari into the small apartment attached to her bookstore. Silently, her expression now settled into something more grim than shocked, she followed Hikari's orders, stripping off her clothes and settling into the bubble bath the older brunette set up for her.

Hikari hummed a soft, melodious tune, much like a lullaby. Confused and frightened still, Sora relaxed under the girl’s soft, massaging hands that cleansed her body of its sweat, pain, and blood.

Whether it was minutes or hours, Sora didn’t know, but the two women sat in comfortable silence for a time. It was as Hikari gently combed through the green-haired mage’s hair that the brunette broke the quiet atmosphere.

“I don’t know what exactly happened,” she said, cleaning out another patch of hair from blotches of dried blood, “but if you ever want to talk about it, I’ll be here.”

Sora smiled, but caught herself before letting it continue too long. What was she doing here, being bathed and attended to by someone so kind? A monster like her couldn’t possibly deserve this sort of thing.

Yet, for some reason, in her dark, cold heart, she felt a warm sensation that spread throughout her body. She wanted to be cared for this way, to have someone that was concerned for her well-being. The feeling wasn’t one she was unfamiliar with; however, it was one that she was terrified of.

It was, in its purest form, love.

Startled, Sora yelped and jerked into a standing position, gripping a hand on her chest over her heart. She was panting and desperately trying to repress the emotion before it spread further through her body.

Hikari was also surprised, especially when she was suddenly splattered by water thrown by Sora’s movements. Although alarmed, the brunette maintained a calm disposition, reaching to place a hand on the frightened girl’s shoulder. Sora tensed, but shifted into relaxation once she looked again at the older woman.

“Come on," Hikari said, “Let’s get you dressed up.”

Sora_Dress.jpg
Sora nodded in agreement, expecting to put back on her stained clothing and disappear into the night once more. What she didn’t expected was to be shoved into a tight, frilly, pink and white — yet pretty— dress.

Nor did she expect to be dragged out of closed shop and into the Hargeon nightlife, trailing behind Hikari’s surprisingly strong grip.

“What are you doing? Where are you taking me?” Sora asked, confused.

Hikari grinned in return, making a sweeping gesture towards the bright lights and cheerful people exploring the night. “Why, we’re going on a girls night out, that’s what!”

“A…girls night out?” the green-haired girl slowly repeated.

“Come on, I know how stressed out you’ve been recently. Unwind a little bit and have a little fun!”

Sora frowned, but allowed the brunette to drag her along. It wasn’t as if she could stop the older woman anyways — Hikari was a certified S-Class wizard, and would make her come along no matter what.

First they visited the nightmarket, exploring all the trinkets, doodads, and outfits they had on display.

“Sora, look at that one! It’s so cute. Hey, why don’t you try it on? I bet you’ll look gorgeous!” an enthusiastic Hikari said. Exasperated, Sora put on a polite smile and followed along; although, she had to admit, that dress was pretty sweet.

Next they ventured out to the food stands, trying out a variety of snacks and dishes sold by the vendors there.

“Oh, try this one, Sora! It’s so delicious!” Hikari (practically) commanded again, shoving a spoonful of something tasty into the younger girl’s mouth. “Oh wait, do you like cake? Here, eat this!”

Sora paled at that sentence. Yes, she did happen to like cake a lot, but she wasn’t supposed to be doing anything nice! Of course, the green-haired girl’s objections were moot when Hikari presented a spoon of — was that cheesecake? – to Sora. Begrudgingly she took a bite, and moaned.

‘Wow this cake is really good can I have some more?’

Then her brain caught up with her mouth and she blushed beet red, slapping a hand over her mouth. Did she really just moan in pleasure? And so loudly too! Sora shifted her eyes to and fro to check if anyone heard her.

Eventually she settled back towards the eyes of a delighted Hikari, who handed her the rest of the offending sweets.

“Want some?” she asked mischievously.

Against her rationality, Sora guilty grabbed the plate and stuffed her face with cake, practically dripping with pleasure from the party in her mouth.

After that they visited a local concert, then the gambling tables, then a huge bookstore, and just kept exploring the fun parts of Hargeon until they finally stopped atop the rooftop of one of the tallest buildings in the city.

“What are we doing here?” Sora asked curiously, eager to know what was going to happen.

The widest smile of the night spread across Hikari’s face before she looked back out into the distance, tilting her heading towards the direction of the pier. “It’ll start any second now. You’ll see!”

Fireworks.jpg

And see she did. Bright fireworks lit up the night sky in a golden-orange glow, gleaming with their short, vivid lives. Sparks scattered into thousands of tiny specks that disappeared into the night, wowing those present with their brief presence before being extinguished into nothingness.

To Sora, it was a beautiful sight.

Staring in awe, the younger of the duo had a wide-eyed, mouth gaping expression once more. Yet, this one was not the horrified look of a remorseful woman, but the amazed and curious eyes of a child viewing something incredible for the first time.

Sora shared a look with Hikari, a mutual, genuine smile appearing on the green-haired woman’s features for the first time that night. They grinned at each other and returned to examining the lightshow in astonishment at its ephemeral beauty.

That night, Sora learned two things. She believed herself to be a monster, a horrible creature whose sole purpose was to kill the wicked, even if she was evil herself.

The second, that Sora wanted to continue doing these girly, distinctively human things.

• Teal = Sora

Orange Italics = Sora's Thoughts

Green = Gangster One

Red = Gangster Two

Purple = Gangster Three

Pink = Hikari

Post by MintsongThe train roared to life in an infernal blaze. The front portion whirred rapidly before the entire thing surged forward, leaving behind a trail of scorched tracks and flame. "All the way to Pinnacle." Geis whispered as the train derailed and started to burrow underground.

Post by Kirito1337
Shin

Shin walked to the gate's of Magnolia with a small backpack slung over his shoulder, which was filled with bottles of blood and some other food, mostly bread. He walked up to find Kono and Ajax waiting at the gate. He had gotten there just on time. "Lewai is not here, we will have to leave her behind and have her catch up with us later" he said as he began to walk. he suddenly stopped and took out a piece of paper then pricked his finger. Gone Ahead, Meet us at Pinnacle -Shin Was what shin wrote on the paper in his own blood. he then stuck it to a near by tree. "Just so she know's where we are" He said looking back on Magnolia one last time.

500px-Magnolia_Town.jpg

Shin lead the small group through the forest and to a clearing where you could see the train tracks that lead to pinnacle. "We follow these, they will take us to Pinnacle." He said as he followed along the tracks with no regard for anyone else's opinion. He eventually started to see foot prints left in the mud near the train tracks. "We must not be the only guild who have had artifacts stolen, I can smell a couple different scents off these foot print's, some I may even recognise" He said as he kept up his journey to pinnacle.

Eventually Shin and the group found their way to Pinnacle. Shin kept walking through the town with no regard or the other town member's of his team. "The sheriff is known to attack mage's that enter this town the instant they do so... Why isn't he attacking" he said to himself as he then saw a group of mage's who were standing around talking and it seemed like they were going somewhere" Shin decided to confront them. "Hey you people, You guy's are mage's right?" He asked. he then recognised among the group Dusty the Monster of Earth and Ryos the Toxic Dragon of Lamia scale. Another two dragon's to put up with...

Ayame

Ayame awoke in the middle of the forest with a glare of sunshine on her face. She had been wondering or way too long now, she thought she was going to die if she couldn't find a town to stock up on supplies at. She then yawned and hopped up on her feet. She began to walk towards the east again as she had been doing for day's. She looked around at the trees and the nature around her but she was only disgusted by the sight of it, the sight she was so use to seeing for the past three weeks since she had left the last town she was in. Eventually she came to a clearing and saw a town in the distance, then her face brightened up.

Ayame silently walked into the town. She did not know where she was, the town's name was still a mystery to her. But then when she turned the corner she saw a mage with the same type of magic as her's grabbing a man by the throat. Her eye's widened, I gotta help that person... I'll take care of it. And with that Ayame was off, or at least Ayame 2 was. "Satan soul: Vomnamina" She said as she transformed into her fire demon. Her immediate response was to tackle The mage knocking his grip lose on the man. "If your looking for a fight it's me you want"

(color's are just to distinguish Ayame 1's thoughts, the orange, from Ayame 2's thoughts, the pink)

Post by MoonsetterQwillia looked around as she and Beamie made their way through Pinnacle. "Hm.... This place seems quiet..." Beamie stopped and looked around a bit. "Do you here that?" Qwillia paused and listened to some voices in the distance.

"What! NO WAY! The dumb things broken again!"

She turned the corner slightly seeing a group of people with one angrily punching what seemed to be a pocket watch.

"Well punching it isn't going to make it work."

She looked towards the group before looking at Beamie. "Maybe you could help them madam? And maybe even ask them about your family." Qwillia nodded at Beamies words before hurrying to the group.

"Excuse me, perhaps i can assist with that."

The male stopped and looked at the others before giving her the watch. In no time she had had it up and running back to normal.

"W-Wow that was.... That was fast!"

Post by XxToxicGoldxXI know you want to experience it~ you can't hold in your instincts forever This is what Blitz could never control, his instincts. He already realized this by now that ever since he was young there was something within him that wanted to tear up any living thing around him but thankfully he could resist it through training, for how long though he does not even he know. But he wasn't going to kill the man, even though he bring up bad memories.

So he began to slowly lose his hold on the man when all of a sudden his body was tackled to ground. When he opened his eyes again he realized there was a fire demon on him "If your looking for a fight it's me you want" those words and actions was all it took for him to lose his cool again as he clenched his teeth in anger. "GET OFF ME!" he used his monstrous hand to take a hold of her upper torso, and threw her off of him and towards the pier.

The animal he had turned his arm into had always been known to be aggressive so his blood began to boil when she made that challenged. This led to him having less control of his transformation as a white tail now grew. He looks over at the directing he threw her and began charging towards there. When reaching the area, he took sight of his new prey and began taking a stance which involved placing his left transformed hand on the floor and his new tail swaying left and right but what catches the most attention would have to be his eyes, left still being its soft pink iris color and his right iris being a dark red. Saliva now slowly dripped out of his mouth, showing nothing but a wild animal in a persons body. Of course Blitz wasn't trying to kill her but he sure wasn't going to let himself get beaten. Another thing that could easily been seen was the fact that he looked like he was fighting exhaustion, having taken damage from his early battle with those other mages and trying to keep himself from fully turning showing that he is was at his limits.

Post by TracelessLewai adjusted the large sword resting horizontally on her back, the sharp, silvery tip pointing down. She wore it with ease, as if she wore nothing but cloth. Her armor was thick, but light. It wasn't called Warsong Feather for no reason. The metal was light as a feather floating through air, but still tough enough to stop an impact from a physical attack. With this Requip, she was basically just a knight with badass armor. One of the FairyTail-members she recognized as Shin gestured towards her to come over. A grin widened across her face, and she jumped over a wide piece of wood shattered in front of her. Just as she descended the stairs, the Guild Master followed by Mavis Vermillion. The voice of the guild's Master, thundered through the guild-hall, making her want to cover her ears.

"Well, seems like someone's caused trouble again." she said with a smirk, and stopped at the bottom of the stair she had descended, waiting for someone to be scolded. Her eyebrows narrowed as the scolding never came, but a disturbing report of stolen artifacts from the guild. Lewai felt a rage boiling up inside her, and her eyes turned from neutral and kind, to vicious and thundering. Teeth gritted, and mouth pressed together to a thin line, she clenched her fists untill her fingers hurt. As the Master announced the group and the mission to leave for Pinnacle, she simply nodded but stood as she were. The group she was supposed to go with, left the guild-hall one by one. "Master, may I have a word?"

He simply nodded with a face mixed of anger and worry, nodding towards his office. Mavis followed the Master in silence and Lewai followed the two of them, still fists clenched. The door was slammed shut behind them with a hollow 'thump', and the Master sat down in his chair, with Mavis sitting on his desk, waving her feet back and forth in the air. Lewai didn't sit down, she stood behind the chair, clenching the back of it.

"You know the Sheriff Kansodii is gonna be there right?" "Yes. Yes I do." "So you KNOW we can't guarantee we won't do something the Council won't approve of. You've chosen the strongest of our members, so this is bigger than you're letting us know. If this is as big as the Raccoon Alliance, in PINNACLE, this is gonna be bad, and bloody." "Yes. I understand. Just do what you need to do, and I'll deal with the consequences later. Just get those items. We are FairyTail after all." "Good. We won't let you down, Master. Mavis. We'll get those items, and we'll bring everybody home safe. I'll be on my way."

Lewai turned on her heel, and left the office of the Master. The others would probably be on their way already, so she'd have to hurry if she was gonna catch up to them before they reached Pinnacle. She packed only essentials in a small duffle bag. No clothing, as her Requip Magic was more than enough, but some pieces of food. Dried meat, bread, fruit and fish. With anger still boiling, she walked through the guild-hall to catch up with the group. The members still in the room stepped aside as she marched through the doors with nothing but Pinnacle in mind.

As she reached the gate, a note written in blood caught her attention. "Shin." she mumbled to herself and pulled the note from the tree it was stuck to. The note told her to meet them in Pinnacle. She curled the note up in her hand and stuck it in her duffle bag. With a sigh, she decided to take it at a normal pace. The group she was assigned with would be strong enough to protect themselves, and they would probably need their strenght in Pinnacle eventually. She started walking at a fast pace, armor clicking gently as she went. Her eyes caught some footprints along the tracks she followed, and she narrowed her eyes curiously. Had any other guilds recieved the same message? Unfortunate. Or fortunate. All depending on who the different guilds had assigned to the mission.

This changed things for her. She quickened her pace into a jog instead of walking, her breath steady. It would take atleast a couple of hours to reach Pinnacle, but if she managed to keep jogging most of the way, she would catch up with the group before they enterred Pinnacle. She hoped.

Two hours later, beads of sweat ran down her forehead, both from heat but also from the pace she had kept most of the way. Her feet felt numb, but she kept going. At last, she saw the Pinnacle. The familiar faces of Shin, Kono and Ajax was the first thing she saw. Then.. Who the hell were the others?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back