• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Little Things [open]

ahhh thank you silver!! I really wanted to make her a more sympathetic look on some quite mean tropes/clichés. She's kind of a gold digger but her heart can be gold too 🙏
you're so welcome!
i've played characters like this before; they're soo underrated! super fun to play when people get what you're going for!

Accepted!
Hey, everyone!
It's time to make the promised announcement. I'll be honest, it was such a shock to see so many applicants, not just at first, but continuously flocking each and every day since this Int Che's publication. While a bit overwhelmed and very happy with it all, Silver and I assessed each application with care and due diligence. We're glad to say that every one of the submitted characters has a unique potential to drive this story forward, which is why all 10 of you have passed! Your characters have been added to the Accepted tab in the Lore thread! Expect a PM with the link to the Discord server soon.

As for those of you who haven't submitted their sheets yet ( Not Char Aznable Not Char Aznable Faker Faker unstablepuddle unstablepuddle ) or have found out about this role-play just now, please, note that while you technically have a few more days, from here on out Silver and I will be moving forward with the role-play's schedule. When the first post IC is made, we will officially close this Interest Check. If anyone is still interested, but hasn't posted here yet, please, do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back