• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Legionaires of Hope

Tearlach the Fade

Tearlach the Obliterator...yes?...No?...okay.
M12 Universe, not a catchy name but it is a name with a meaning. This universe is where dwell the supernaturals and aliens alike, in this universe, the villains practically run thear cities, there are robberies and murders everyday and people have lost hope. This was until beings with the abilities to make a change suddenly started showing up in public, fighting the villains and slowly bringing back hope to the people. But now, much bigger groups of villains are showing up, and they threaten the whole world, not just cities. This is where the Legionaires of Hope come in, they are a group made up of the best heroes in the world, all working as a team to defeat the villain groups(first being the Retribution Squad) and bring back hope to the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
It'd be nice to know what the main driving plot is. I'd also like to know the posting requirements and writing level expected before I indulge myself into some superhero action.

The plot is rather simple. Everyone will be fighting to protect their own cities, this is until a large group of villains(I won't reveal any details about their abilities here) target the country itself and no lone hero can defeat them, and thus The Legionaires of Hope are formed so they can fight together to defeat the villain group. There will also be at least 2 other powerful enemies after that one that will require the full power of The Legionaires of Hope.

And the writing will be Casual, I won't allow a free for all where people end up going their own way and losing the plot, but there won't be any restrictions on how many times or when you can post.

One last thing, each post will have to be at least 2 sentences, no one liners.

Sounds interesting. I'm afraid I'll have to back out though. Good luck on rounding up members!

May I ask, what would be the general power level? A character I might have in mind would be modeled after the Kamen Rider series, in a sense.

@Ryu kishi. Welcome, glad to have you in the team.

@Unwavering Knight. I don't actually know this Kamen rider series, so can you explain what your power would be please? Also there won't be many restrictions, but I won't allow powers such as necromancy or shape shifting into large creatures like dragons, other animals are fine, but not dragons.

Neither do I, hohohohohoho.

In all honesty, I made that character some time ago for a high-powered super-hero RP, which then ended up never getting off the ground properly. The character's powers, in essence, encompassed self-cloning combined with instant short-ranged teleportation (think X-Men's Nightcrawler). Would that be sufficient?

Okay,hopefully you have enough time.

My ideal number for the group is at least five or four people, but spots will always be open though for more people who want to join.

@Starlight, welcome to the Legion. I'm currently making the thread and will post it later today.

Also something that I forgot to mention, everyone will be more than welcome to make up their own villain or villains.

@Kyd Jhesus well, welcome to the...will you be starting your own group of villains? Or will you be joining the one I will create? (I encourage everyone to make their own villains and villain groups)

I was thinking of joining yours to not go astray from what you have planned. I assume you would give my villain a reason to join up with you. But if you insist I make my own villain group I will.

@Kyd Jhesus, no I don't insist. If you want to join the one I will be making, then you are more than welcome, I can definitely find a way to fit your villain in. Just that, I don't want this to be an rp which just focuses on my ideas only, I want other people to have an input and having your own villain or villain group is the best way to do that.

The M12 Universe is just my own made up version of the world, a universe where supernaturals exist and where the bad guys are practically in control of the world right now.

I'm sorry for the confusion, I was going to create other role plays in the future, who would be connected to this one, and thus calling them all products of the M12 Universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back