• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Land of Lynthia

@Thinslayer & @TheJipan

Alright, thank you both for letting me know! I got a bit busy myself, I meant to reply sooner but you know, life happens lol. I completely understand. (Also, Fire Emblem: Awakening is one of my absolute favorite games!)

I'll be replying now then, and will start moving along the story line if I can. As a first step we'll probably try having the group head to where @Parsnip is, that is if they're still in the RP of course.

Uaghh, I wanna reply more and interact but I don't wanna spam. Come on guysss get back in here blurghh.

I may or may not have made a decent post just now.

(Note: the doubt is about whether the post is decent, not whether I made a post at all.)

I'm sooooooooooooooooooo sorry, guys, that it's taken me this long to post! I've had very little time lately, what with working on getting a job and preparing for college, as well as working on a bunch of side projects that involve my writing. With my mind so divided as it is, I'm afraid to say that I just have little-to-no muse to RP, as great of a shame as that is....

You might already know where I'm going with this. I don't know if anyone is still around, so it might not matter in the end, but I'm going to be closing this RP thread. I'll save everything in a document in hopes that one day maybe I'll return and try again, but it would be way down the road and I'll most likely want to join other threads instead and lessen the responsibilities and dedication somewhat.

I'm very sorry for this, especially if you were enjoying the RP :(

I hate to just pack up and bail, but I don't trust having my world be unsupervised without me and looked after by someone who barely knows it. The only person who would of most likely sufficed, my co-GM, is busy himself and I haven't heard from him since he first decided to leave the RP.

With that said, I do give permission and consent to any of you to use this idea if you wish to try and continue the RP in a different thread. All I ask is that you don't take any key details, such as the Xillies, the towns and places (save for the ones not made by me, you'll need the permission of the original creators in this case) as well as Lynthia itself, characters, etc. But if you want a medieval-ish theme world where everyone's imagination creates it, a threat is on the horizon, and a band of heroes must band together to stop it, and so on, go for it!

Again, I greatly apologize for this abruptness and inconvenience. I hope I get to RP with you all again in the future, it really has been fun and I was enjoying it up until now. Hopefully life will be easier on me, as well as everyone else, further down the road.

Take care!

*sigh* not again...

Well, it is a shame to hear that. So far, I've been in only one RP that's gone on for very long and that degraded into a 1x1.

I've mostly lost my creative spark as well. I used to be able to host multiple RPs, but now I can barely participate in one. :'(

@TheJipan

I know, and it sucks. The thing is, though, is that life just does not always allow some people to be able to participate in RPs all the time. It gets harder and harder as you get older, and real life demands your attention, as it's doing to me right now. Then even when you have some free time, you're just too mentally exhausted to draw up the muse for an RP.

You have every right to be upset, I don't blame you. I used to be in a situation where I joined up to ten RPs at a time and kept up with all of them, while hosting at least three or more of said Rps, and even helping out with some of the others. But with that said, there were a number of RPs that died because very few people stuck around and either left without saying a word or kept making excuses as to why they couldn't post, and I would get increasingly frustrated whenever this happened.

But with that said, I was only ever mad at the person when they kept everyone waiting without saying anything. I mean, at least I came on and said I had to go instead of just ditching everyone without a word, you know? Sometimes things are just out of a person's control, and they shouldn't be scrutinized for it if they have to leave and get back to their real life.

I'm just in a delicate place right now, what with a new home, bills to pay, and a need to get a job as well as prepare for college. Things are shuffling and zig-zagging all around me. Once everything settles and I have a clear schedule, and I feel more comfortable with my time and actually have the energy, I would love to be able to come back and RP again and put in the dedication I know I'm capable of. I just can't promise it now, and I don't want to put people in a situation where their GM or fellow RPer is letting them down with very slow posts, and then even when those posts show up, they're of very low quality and hardly anything to go by.

It's probably selfish of me, but I just ask for everyone's understanding, and to please not be upset with me... I don't want this to affect potential RP projects in the future because life made me muck up. I really enjoyed RPing with all of you <3

And I don't want to leave knowing I've stepped on toes and left a bad impression :(

I'm not trying to pin the blame on anyone. It's just annoying that it's all out of my control. It makes RPing a case of throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks. It's just a real turn off from RPing, really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back