• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I give you our worlds history.

Are we gonna have a discord channel eventually?
Funny that you mention it.

Riiiip, I was gonna make my assassin demigod of death....literally, yiiiiiiiikes
Demigod of silence? Or even assassination? There are many many domains they neednt be vague concepts you can be as specific as you want.

There is a Demigod of Coffee.

demigod of tights (jiren the grey)
Lol
Demigod of gym too, he’s so muscular he has abs on his abs. XD
I think Jiren fits the demigod of power description very well. Guys powerful enough to break physics. He transcends time, why? Coz he’s strong enough to 😝

Lol
Demigod of gym too, he’s so muscular he has abs on his abs. XD
I think Jiren fits the demigod of power description very well. Guys powerful enough to break physics. He transcends time, why? Coz he’s strong enough to 😝
Yeah he might actually be strong enough to get Sol off of the throne. Wouldnt last long after he stood up but would be entertaining to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back