The Hunt for the Codex

Uncultured

Dreamer/Cynic
OOC chat, planning, plotting, hanging out etc.

Character sheet

Appearance:

Name:

Physical build:

Sexual orientation:

Allegiances:

Skillsets and specialties:

Personality:

Background:

Last edited by a moderator:
Would it be okay if my character founds a faction? specifically rebels, dedicated to stopping oppression.

Okay then, forget the faction. It'd probably distract from the main storyline. 
Also I sort of named what's left of Canada Old Canadaria, I can change it if you want.

@Deadkool

That is a problem not for that reason though, there is no way to cross oceans now unless you are a citizen of the walled city in the north (Great Petersburg still has flight tech).

The reason is pretty awesome if you ask me, there are massive mutated sea monsters in all of the oceans of the world and they can literally crush large ships with a couple hits, there are smaller ones in the seas within Europe and their existence has created a blood sport for some of the more danger loving coastal dwelling men. They go out on ships and try and kill the smaller cousins of the ocean dwellers with custom made warships, but the ones in the oceans are a few hundred feet long and very aggressive and so far no one has been able to kill the things because no one is stupid enough to try and take them on. So because of the ocean dwelling monsters sailing anywhere over deep open ocean is impossible and sailors are restricted to sailing on the coastline where the water is too shallow for the monsters.

I really am sorry to restrict you so much, but your character has to be from Europe, Asia or Africa.

bunbeez said:
I'm curious if anyone would like to have a bit of background history with Venice (my character)
I'm up for that, maybe I met you in one of the towns I was traveling through.

bunbeez said:
Sure. Should anything important happen?
What do you mean by important? Also, would this be just our characters meeting each other, or them traveling together?

Deadkool said:
What do you mean important? Also, would this be just our characters meeting each other, or them traveling together?
Important as in something that affects both of the characters either mentally or physically. And they could travel together, but Venice might not be willing to do so.

bunbeez said:
Important as in something that affects both of the characters either mentally or physically. And they could travel together, but Venice might not be willing to do so.
Well, my char generally tries to hurt the morally evil if it helps the poor/ morally good. So, something might happen with that.

Deadkool said:
Think Robin Hood
Ah. Alright. Venice is sort of in between evil and good, so should he have her with him to keep a close eye on her so she doesn't do anything bad like that?

BRB, taking a shower 
a

bunbeez said:
Ah. Alright. Venice is sort of in between evil and good, so should he have her with him to keep a close eye on her so she doesn't do anything bad like that?
He's really not the authoritative type so I'd say he'd just try and influence her.

We have 5 or 6 players now. We should start soon. Are we to kick this adventure off by ourselves or is the GM going to lead the way? 
@HunterJJ Just quickly before i make my reply, the first involving the character Martin, are we as characters meant to be involved in this scene or saying what we would be doing at this point in time?

You can be involved if it makes sense within the story but no, this isn't something everyone is meant to be in, just an establishing post to show where one of my characters is at, also to those of you who are going into the city, they don't let people in that are not citizens as they think outsiders are polluted and disgusting, and almost no citizens are allowed outside of the city so if you're a citizen of the city and you're outside there needs to be a reason behind it. So if you are not a citizen and you're going to enter Petersburg, you have to sneak in and keep a low profile. Also someone posted that they past the romi homeland and that they saw Petersburg, not to be a pain in the ass but guys please read up on the geography, the Romi are in southern Europe and Petersburg is in southern Russia so there is over a thousand miles separating the two.

Last edited by a moderator:
So if we were one of the ones who entered Petersburg, can we just stay there or do you want us to remake our posts? If we have to remake them, I won't be able to do mine until tomorrow afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back